3.6K views

It does work.I was at 200lbs, I lost 5 pounds on Roca.

I used it for two weeks. What I did was use the formula, push water for about 2 to 3 hours. When I ate between 11am/8pm. I continue to push water, vegetables and protein.

The formula does work. I have started back using I will keep you updated. I recommend this product. I am not for surgery for weight loss.

Take roca labs like label states, eat between 11am/8pm, exercise for 20-45. It is all up to you. The jelly substance set and expand in your stomach.

Is to make you feel full.But still leave you with 20%of your stomach to eat.

This person wrote the review because of "product works" of roca labs weight loss program from Roca Labs. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Roca Labs to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service. Author liked the most weight loss. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Roca Labs for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

Wylie, Texas, United States #965887

Lmao 5 lbs!!!Really in 2 weeks?

Unmm you could do that with clean eating and 30 min workouts just maybe 3-4 times a week.Why spend so much money on this *** just to be lazy