1.4
Additional Fees

Update by user Jun 14

Now I am being threatened with a suit for defamation.I am telling the truth.

This product made me sick and I have documentation of the cancelation.I never confirmed or agreed to the terms.

Original review posted by user Jun 13

I read about some of his shenanigans after I ordered and when he sent me a confirmation via text to sign I cancelled.He shipped it after cancellation and I knew I had to keep it because of the no returns policy.

So from the beginning I am suckered in. So I figured I would try it. After 4 days of diarrhea, nausea, weakness, headache, dehydration and dizziness I became sick. I stopped use on the 5th day.

I contacted PayPal where my payment went through. Had I not opened it and returned it due to my cancellation and shipment anyway they would have returned my money. I was duped and lost $550 due to my lack of knowledge.

This man should be put out of business for making false claims.This product will make you sick.

Review about: Roca Labs Shipping Service.

Reason of review: False representation of product.

I didn't like: Customer service, Delivery after cancellation.

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

Don't buy this, it is a scam. This will not work and can make you sick!

Dallas, Texas, United States #1342600

Who in *** would want to buy this *** and submit to mental torture by some crazy foreigner?

Texas, United States #1341484

Anyone not using their product please contact me mbillingsley.mail@gmail.com I would be interested in buying, I o would like to try it.

to Anonymous Ashford, England, United Kingdom #1341602

Are you crazy?You should read up on this stuff!

Roca admitted the stuff does nothing for you.

Eat less, drink lots of water and excercise, and guess what????You lose weight, period without ingesting common household ingredients that have been coloured a nasty pink

Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel #1340832

Don't worry about this loser who is a broke dead beat. This guy cannot afford any new lawsuit as there are tons of lawsuits and personal judgments against him for millions!

Google his name and see what you get!!

Tampa, Florida, United States #1340031

I would not worry a bit with him threatening to sue you. First of all, he has failed on every occasion when he has done this. Second, he is on the *** of bankruptcy with the IRS judgment against him for over one million dollars, not mention the fact that the government is going to get another judgment against him personally for over $25 million dollars.

The guy is an *** who has run out of time and money.

Blootoo
to Dragan #1340037

Thanks for the reassurance. I am thinking he is trying to scare me so I don't say anything more about what I experienced.

to Blootoo Hollywood, Florida, United States #1340073

Read the reviews Blootoo and don't worry a bit about this known scammer. He is a broke blow hard who NO one trusts or believes.

Blootoo

He is now threatening suit for defamation even after I have given him documentation to prove cancelation and it is true that this product made me very sick.

to Blootoo Tampa, Florida, United States #1340032

I am happy to share more info on this forum should you need any more comfort as to why this *** presents no threat.