I am currently using this program with the yellow craving pills.It works!

I have lost 6 lbs in 7 days and I am not craving food at all. I have to make myself eat. The first couple days I did not feel well as I adjusted, but now I feel great and I am confident for the first time that I will finally lose this weight. Make sure you get a kit with the yellow capsules.

I personally do not take the red caps because my doctor has me on Vyvanse.

I lost 5 lbs in 3 months on Vyvanse and 6 lbs in 1 week on the GBA program.Down from 265-249 with combination of Vyvanse and GBA.

Review about: Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Effect.

I liked: Great support network on facebook, Earn discounts on future purchases, Tastes great and easy to follow.

I didn't like: Product is made to order, So there is no refund, But if you reach your healthy weight.

4.7
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

Sarasota, Florida, United States #1333089

FAKE POST BY ROCA LABS AND DON KARL JURAVIN. IT'S PROVEN THAT HE GOT CAUGHT FAKING REVIEWS AND SELLING BOGUS PRODUCTS. GOOGLE THOSE NAMES!

Tina  P

Don't buy this stuff, the comments are correct that is like a bad tasting jello and the "inventor" of this expensive garbage admitted that is was fake

DON'T BUY

thick gross jello...no thanks. these people using it don't realize that they are drinking water and exercising now and finally not gouging on fats..it is simple..

Jared
London, England, United Kingdom #1317934

This stuff was total rubbish. I hope that people do their research on this product.

Bill

No it doesn't !!!!!!

Blake

Don't get sick from this stuff! Read up and learn from what other people said about this garbage!

Tim

Google this company and it's owner and see what the FTC said about them when they sued them in federal court! You might change your mind on this one!