Reply by Roca Labs

You are right and thanks. Roca Labs really works.

The Anti-Cravings is GREAT and for many is can be a life saver. One donut is 440 calories which is 2 oz of fat. 3 such donuts a week and you gain about 2 lbs of fat a month. All together, cravings for snacks, sweets and fatty foods account for 5 to 12 lbs a month. Roca Labs Anti-Craving can help you diminish those craving and spare your body from the fat.
https://rocalabs.com/ and check the Weight-Analysis which is free.
Author's
2.7K views

I am not a worker and it is working fine it doesn't taste nasty so that's one lie I read and every weight lose takes dedication so if you didn't get the results you wanted blame self not ROCA LABS there contract a little steep cause everyone should be able to give their opinion but it does work I AM VERY SATISFIED I DONT HAVE CRAVINGS ANYMORE AND I USE TO HAVE A SWEET TOOTH DAILY STOP ALL THE NEGATIVE STUFF CAUSE IF IT DIDNT WORK FOR YOU ITS SIMPLE YOU NEEDED TO BE MORE DEDICATED. ITS REALLY BAD HOW PEOPLE TRY AND BRING UP PEOPLES FAULTS WE ALL HAVE FAULTS PEOPLE..............

This person wrote the review because of "because i finally feel good about myself thanks roca labs" at Roca Labs. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Roca Labs to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most weight loss and website. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Roca Labs roca labs gastric bypass effect for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Duffield, Virginia, United States #962733

Today's day 1 i eat my dose i feel sooo full!.

Lol i feel like i eat a turkey dinner eat 3 bits of an apple and im quit done with eating for now 1 bottle of water drank im done. Loving this stuff and it tastes great i got peach flavoring from them or i could use any crystal light flavor i want and do that so i like the taste of it and the texter is very similar to jello thats not hade enough water so the taking isnt so bad.

It's amazed me im quite happy. Thank you roca labs

Decatur, Illinois, United States #954911

Thank u I just ordered it then I looked up reviews and see all the negative comments I almost wanted to cancel until I read ur story.....thx again I can't wait to start!

to steph Duffield, Virginia, United States #962736

I love it . It works great and i dont see how anyone can say it dont if ur eating less then how are you not bound for successes. I love it does what it says.

to steph #1019252