6.2K views
5.0

Hi my name is Erin.I've read a lot of reviews and I wanted to share my experience using the Roca Labs regimen.

I was skeptic at first from reading some of the reviews. I have tried a lot of things, nothing seemed to work. My next step was going to be gastric bypass surgery. My friend, who lost 80 lb recommended it to me so I ordered it.

I've been using it for a month and a half and have lost a total of 25 lb. The first week was difficult because I didn't like the taste and I had a hard time getting it down. I contacted my coach and she was very friendly and helpful. She gave me some pointers on how to mix it and eat it.

This is the only thing that has worked for me. I understand everything doesn't work for everybody. You have to be committed and follow the instructions.

IT DOES WORK Look at my pics, I'm living proof.

The ordering process was easy, customer service was excellent.This was the best investment I have made!!!

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Roca Labs and uploaded picture s. He best about roca labs gastric bypass effect from Roca Labs was website. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Roca Labs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category for more informed decision or compare Roca Labs to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

I don't see the difference.

to Anonymous #1051358

Then you need to look again. I can see a difference.

That's awesome news!!I started the product as well and I have lost 10lbs my first week however for the last 10days I have stayed the same.....Can you give me quick breakdown on what you did for it to work for you??

For me I take the regimen first thing in the morning, at 7am, the red pill at 8am and then 2 rice cakes with natural peanut butter at 10:30am, I then take my anti craving at 2pm and supper (Lunch) at 5pm which consist of chicken breast and a salad or beef and a salad etc.

I drink 5 liters of water a day....

I also hike 2-3 days a week and walk 2-3 days a week with my daughter

Can you suggest something to help me loss again??

thanks, Patricia

Can't you just get a sample before you order the entire amount? And how much do you drink a day?