Product: Roca Labs Weight Loss Program Clear all filters (38 of 38 reviews match)
Filter by rating
Product:

Roca Labs - 15lbs down in 2 weeks !!!......I wish it was more

5.0
Roca Labs - 15lbs down in 2 weeks !!!......I wish it was more
15lbs down in 2 weeks ....i wish it was more. Toik the quiz and the only thing i scored low on was the sleep and aperently i dont *** enough at night. I cant unfortunetly do anything about the sleep. I wake up for work at 330 am and have kids so going to bed at 7pm dosent work at all for me . But i am working out strong and doing everything else right. . I’ve been very strict with my treatment and I’m also doing intermittent fasting. I only eat once a day and drink a lot of water! I wanted to post the pictures where you can see my face bigger and my eyes were swollen especially in the morning. I was not like this before, I got very sick and started to gain weight all of the sudden.

MORE FAKE REVIEWS ABOUT THIS EXPENSIVE JUNK!

Roca Labs Weight Loss Program
Pros
  • Achieving a healthy weight
Cons
  • Obesity
  • Roca Labs Weight Loss Program

Roca Labs - Awful

I start this *** lost 4lbs in one day, within the week i was terribly depressed this went in for 3 weeks, the final straw was when i had so much abdominal pain my husband had to take me to the emergency room, it's fraud and ***

Sydney John, how can Don Juravin be an amazing weight loss expert when he has zero training in the field, dropped out of high school and was in the auto parts business in 2010? Also, please ask why he has changed his name twice.....a little hint, he has past convictions in Israel for consumer fraud.

Google the names Adi Jorbin and Adi D.

Juravin..... they are Don Karl Juravin.A simple google search will show you everything...just try it!

DON JURAVIN is amazing weight loss expert. You might have done something wrong by which you didnt got results.You need to stick to the rules and must follow the instructions provided on the regimen. by this way you can achieve great results like me.I lost 78 Lbs in 3 months and I feel great.

View more comments (1)
Not as described/ advertised

Roca Labs - Juravin’s products are nothing more than a scam...beware

I bought this horrible stuff (the full package mind you) and so totally regretted this bad decision I made. It was only after I bought that I started doing research that I found this guy Juravin basically faked everything. Ugh.... I was sick to my stomach over this stupid decision I made as I saw online that they claim 80,000 users but when you look at their Facebook page, it is only about 5-8 peo0l that keep posting their alleged success stories over and over and over and over and over and over...it’s sickening how this company and it’s owner Don Karl Juravin have taken advantage of soooooooooooo many people. My advice, don’t get ripped off like I did and really look hard at their claims and ask them real questions. Chances are when you ask, you will get blocked like I did

This is the worst stuff I have ever bought and the program is so cheesy and I would NOT recommend to anyone.

TragicCrab

DON KARL JURAVIN saved my LIFE.I lost 78 Pounds in 3 months.You should follow the instructions to get great results.

I am Don Karl Juravin and I am the GREAT inventor of the Gastric Bypass Alternative. I demand that the peoples who are making these things bad upon me that I shall make a lawsuit upon you with my legal team in Florida if you don’t stop making writings of extortion upon me.

The judge in the Federal case against him is ruling now on holding Juravin in direct criminal contempt of court for selling frozen assets as he is under a court ordered asset freeze. Someone told the prosecutor about it and when they asked about it in writing, he lied to them about t.

The Feds caught him big time. When you defy a judge’s order and then lie to the judge about it....only bad things can happen from there.

View more comments (3)
Roca Labs Weight Loss Program
Cons
  • Ftc investigation
  • Deceptive practices
  • Shady
Loss
  • Roca Labs Invention
  • Don Juravin Revealed
  • Don Karl Juravin Scams
  • Don Juravin Convicted

Roca Labs - No weight loss

I didn't lose weight like they promised lost a lot of money for a bogus product was not very impressed with it to begin with i wish i could get my money back

I am Don Karl Juravin the GREAT inventor of Gastric Bypass Alternative NO surgery. I am demanding that these writings of extortion upon me STOP.

The writers of these writings who make many laughs upon me are EVIL AGENTS of the USA GOVERNMENT who seek to ban this MIRACLE invention that I dreamed of in the HOLY LAND where I was born. My GREAT legal team shall make discovery of the person who wrote this writing of extortion on me and I shall make a lawsuit in Florida for this writing of extortion and the making of many laughs upon me.

Hi all, Misty’s comments below are total BS. “Misty” from Texas is a front for the new person writing PR postingsfor Roca Labs and Don Juravin.

“Misty” has set up numerous different accounts on pissedconsumer.com using different accounts using similar animal names as the account name.

Don’t fall for this con job as they are being flushed down the toilet by the US Government for ripping off thousands of people.Look it up on pissedconsumer.com under gastric bypass alternative reviews and look to the right of each glowing post if you don’t believe me. Also review comments praising Juravin in all the posts as well.

I found great results and DON KARL JURAVIN acts as a GOD for me. He saved my life.If any one is saying that he or she has not got the results then it may be the case that they havent followed the course properly.I advise you to try once more and check the beautiful results that I have experienced.

I have lost over 100 pounds in 6 weeks. The result is incredible.

Roca Labs - It worked for me

5.0
But I didn’t stick to it. I lose 20 lbs and then I got off track. The my mixture container broke and I missed placed everything else. So, I’m trying to find out how long does the formula last? I still have a lot of it and would like to get back with it. I was looking for a miracle overnight weight loss. I need to order some supplies.

FAKE REVIEW BY DON KARL JURAVIN

Good quality

Roca Labs - I gained the double of my weight

I started the regimen and I was loosing weight. I was excited but then I started a terrible pain in my abdomen. I stopped the regimen and went to my doctor.The doctor check my pancreas and my stomach and everything looks normal. I started again with exercise but I started to gain weight. I decided to do the fasting and nothing. I increased the pain and my weight was 40 more pounds. Now I lost 1,500 dollars. I can take the regimen I have left because I get swollen and my pain comes back. I have 40 pounds more than before but no one will help me. I was so stupid
TragicCrab

You are NOT stupid. You quite simply were conned by slimy internet snake oil salesman. Best thing to do is sue him for the refund.

Review
#1204404 Review #1204404 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Roca Labs - Worked for me

I know is I lost 70 pounds. Wanted to re-order to maintain weight can get a hold of anybody
Good quality

Roca Labs - Eating disorder

I feel that this product will cause many people to have eating disorders. Hes suggesting people to do a 3 to 6 day fast because they don't need food while on this product. I expressed my concern of this and was banned off the facebook page. It's unhealthy to go that long without food and once you go that long as soon as you eat you will gain the weight back. Also he suggests that having diarhia helps with weight loss but it also helps with eating disorder.

Of course you were banned!! You cant bring his BS to light!! He RELIES on hiding the truth!

Seriously. Juravin's science behind how this product works is complete BS, and makes no logical sense to anyone with any medical training.

Sorry I can't find your screen name. I was thinking of buying this product but I wanted to do some research first and came across your comment.

You're suppose to fast for days and only live off the products in the box?

I did not know this.

That's just insane! You would think your body would go into shock.

@Hello

DON’T DO IT!

@Hello

This is TERRIBLE for your body. Your body NEEDS the calories for energy to work out.

Yes, limiting is the idea so it burns stored fat more than recent intake.

But fasting AND exercising???? You'll be at the ER soon enough.

View more comments (4)

Roca Labs-Don Juravin....No magic here, seek real medical help

I am a weight loss specialist and an M.D. based in the LA area mainly seeing patients who are morbidly obese. Many of my patients come to me after trying many, many different ways to lose weight. More often than not, this name of Don Juravin pops up in many consults. Let it be known that I DO NOT recommend bariatric surgery for 90 percent of my patients, nor do I recommend these nutty approaches to something that can be dangerous to one's health. There are many different ways to lose weight, and most methods do not include surgery. It is typically a simple program where one lowers the caloric intake; has an increase of physical activities and a healthy approach to life, with a disciplined variety in one's diet. It is simple and there is no "magic" like Don Juravin proclaims. I have watched his videos and seen his programs. Pure hocus pocus, nothing more nothing less. Additionally, he has apparently admitted that his main product that is supposed to fill you up for hours, is basically a hoax. Before you make this important decision, please consult a real professional with training and not someone who claims that God sent you to him....it's all bunk. I did not write this because I need more patients. I am genuinely scared at what I see.

I bet Don Juravin clicked the only No. Its kinda sad actually.

I picture him sitting at his computer in the dark, aglow in the light from his monitor.

His Face flushed red with embarrassment. His bow-tie spinning in anger as he finally and emphatically clicks the left button of his mouse over the "no" button while speaking it aloud.

Hahahahhahahha!!

@Anonymous

Lmao! If only I could draw the picture in my head..

The Doctor speaks the truth! Thanks for being brave and taking the time to write this so we avoid major pitfalls and possibly illness!

View more comments (3)
Roca Labs Weight Loss Program
Cons
  • False claims
Dangerous to patients

Phone:
(855) 933-1010
All Roca Labs Contacts

Don Juravin - Roca Labs - SCAM ALERT!!
FTC has investigated and found many disturbing facts about the claims that Roca Labs, Don Juravin have made regarding "Gastric Bypass Alternative" - No Surgery. CBS reported on some of the findings in an Oct. 1 2015 report that can be found at the following link. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ftc-lawsuit-roca-labs-weight-loss-powder-gag-clause-customers-sued/ Not only did Don Juravin/Roca Labs employ deceptive business practices, including creating fake "third party" websites and reviews to make his product appear to be medically legitimate, but even advertised that the product was safe for children. The FTC investigation found that no proper clinical trials had been preformed to even support any of the claims. On the contrary, the investigations found that the "pink rubbery goo" customers would have to eat, contained "common dietary fibers" that have been proven to aid very little, if at all, with weight-loss. Ultimately, any weight-loss would be the result of starvation by fasting for 16 hours, drinking only water. Don Juravin said it himself in the FTC deposition. He stated, "I need to make my fat customer, I need to make them fast 16 hours. I cannot be direct with them, and say, hey, youre going to fast 16 hours. Just listening to that is scary. I have to trick the customer with love." In addition, when customers made negative reviews of the product, they were bullied and hit with lawsuits claiming they violated a "gag-clause." PLEASE do fall for the lies Don Juravin makes regarding any of his products, and subject yourself to his unhealthy weight-loss SCAM!!

lol... I bet the only negative dislike was juravin or one of his crazzies

More likely Don himself.

I read elsewhere that's says god sends him his customers (victims)! Makes me wonder which God he may be referring to!

Roca Labs Weight Loss Program
Cons
  • False advertising
  • Lies
  • Ftc investigation
Scam