Roca Labs - 15lbs down in 2 weeks !!!......I wish it was more

5.0
Roca Labs - 15lbs down in 2 weeks !!!......I wish it was more
15lbs down in 2 weeks ....i wish it was more. Toik the quiz and the only thing i scored low on was the sleep and aperently i dont *** enough at night. I cant unfortunetly do anything about the sleep. I wake up for work at 330 am and have kids so going to bed at 7pm dosent work at all for me . But i am working out strong and doing everything else right. . I’ve been very strict with my treatment and I’m also doing intermittent fasting. I only eat once a day and drink a lot of water! I wanted to post the pictures where you can see my face bigger and my eyes were swollen especially in the morning. I was not like this before, I got very sick and started to gain weight all of the sudden.

MORE FAKE REVIEWS ABOUT THIS EXPENSIVE JUNK!

Roca Labs Weight Loss Program
Pros
  • Achieving a healthy weight
Cons
  • Obesity

Roca Labs - Awful

I start this *** lost 4lbs in one day, within the week i was terribly depressed this went in for 3 weeks, the final straw was when i had so much abdominal pain my husband had to take me to the emergency room, it's fraud and ***

Sydney John, how can Don Juravin be an amazing weight loss expert when he has zero training in the field, dropped out of high school and was in the auto parts business in 2010? Also, please ask why he has changed his name twice.....a little hint, he has past convictions in Israel for consumer fraud.

Google the names Adi Jorbin and Adi D.

Juravin..... they are Don Karl Juravin.A simple google search will show you everything...just try it!

DON JURAVIN is amazing weight loss expert. You might have done something wrong by which you didnt got results.You need to stick to the rules and must follow the instructions provided on the regimen. by this way you can achieve great results like me.I lost 78 Lbs in 3 months and I feel great.

View more comments (1)
Not as described/ advertised

Roca Labs - Juravin’s products are nothing more than a scam...beware

I bought this horrible stuff (the full package mind you) and so totally regretted this bad decision I made. It was only after I bought that I started doing research that I found this guy Juravin basically faked everything. Ugh.... I was sick to my stomach over this stupid decision I made as I saw online that they claim 80,000 users but when you look at their Facebook page, it is only about 5-8 peo0l that keep posting their alleged success stories over and over and over and over and over and over...it’s sickening how this company and it’s owner Don Karl Juravin have taken advantage of soooooooooooo many people. My advice, don’t get ripped off like I did and really look hard at their claims and ask them real questions. Chances are when you ask, you will get blocked like I did

This is the worst stuff I have ever bought and the program is so cheesy and I would NOT recommend to anyone.

Angela C

DON KARL JURAVIN saved my LIFE.I lost 78 Pounds in 3 months.You should follow the instructions to get great results.

I am Don Karl Juravin and I am the GREAT inventor of the Gastric Bypass Alternative. I demand that the peoples who are making these things bad upon me that I shall make a lawsuit upon you with my legal team in Florida if you don’t stop making writings of extortion upon me.

The judge in the Federal case against him is ruling now on holding Juravin in direct criminal contempt of court for selling frozen assets as he is under a court ordered asset freeze. Someone told the prosecutor about it and when they asked about it in writing, he lied to them about t.

The Feds caught him big time. When you defy a judge’s order and then lie to the judge about it....only bad things can happen from there.

Roca Labs Weight Loss Program
Cons
  • Deceptive practices
  • Shady
  • Don juravin pathological liar

Roca Labs - No weight loss

I didn't lose weight like they promised lost a lot of money for a bogus product was not very impressed with it to begin with i wish i could get my money back

I am Don Karl Juravin the GREAT inventor of Gastric Bypass Alternative NO surgery. I am demanding that these writings of extortion upon me STOP.

The writers of these writings who make many laughs upon me are EVIL AGENTS of the USA GOVERNMENT who seek to ban this MIRACLE invention that I dreamed of in the HOLY LAND where I was born. My GREAT legal team shall make discovery of the person who wrote this writing of extortion on me and I shall make a lawsuit in Florida for this writing of extortion and the making of many laughs upon me.

Hi all, Misty’s comments below are total BS. “Misty” from Texas is a front for the new person writing PR postingsfor Roca Labs and Don Juravin.

“Misty” has set up numerous different accounts on pissedconsumer.com using different accounts using similar animal names as the account name.

Don’t fall for this con job as they are being flushed down the toilet by the US Government for ripping off thousands of people.Look it up on pissedconsumer.com under gastric bypass alternative reviews and look to the right of each glowing post if you don’t believe me. Also review comments praising Juravin in all the posts as well.

I found great results and DON KARL JURAVIN acts as a GOD for me. He saved my life.If any one is saying that he or she has not got the results then it may be the case that they havent followed the course properly.I advise you to try once more and check the beautiful results that I have experienced.

I have lost over 100 pounds in 6 weeks. The result is incredible.

Roca Labs - It worked for me

5.0
But I didn’t stick to it. I lose 20 lbs and then I got off track. The my mixture container broke and I missed placed everything else. So, I’m trying to find out how long does the formula last? I still have a lot of it and would like to get back with it. I was looking for a miracle overnight weight loss. I need to order some supplies.

FAKE REVIEW BY DON KARL JURAVIN

Roca Labs - I gained the double of my weight

I started the regimen and I was loosing weight. I was excited but then I started a terrible pain in my abdomen. I stopped the regimen and went to my doctor.The doctor check my pancreas and my stomach and everything looks normal. I started again with exercise but I started to gain weight. I decided to do the fasting and nothing. I increased the pain and my weight was 40 more pounds. Now I lost 1,500 dollars. I can take the regimen I have left because I get swollen and my pain comes back. I have 40 pounds more than before but no one will help me. I was so stupid
Angela C

You are NOT stupid. You quite simply were conned by slimy internet snake oil salesman. Best thing to do is sue him for the refund.

ID
#1204404 Review #1204404 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Roca Labs - Worked for me

I know is I lost 70 pounds. Wanted to re-order to maintain weight can get a hold of anybody

Roca Labs - Eating disorder

I feel that this product will cause many people to have eating disorders. Hes suggesting people to do a 3 to 6 day fast because they don't need food while on this product. I expressed my concern of this and was banned off the facebook page. It's unhealthy to go that long without food and once you go that long as soon as you eat you will gain the weight back. Also he suggests that having diarhia helps with weight loss but it also helps with eating disorder.

Of course you were banned!! You cant bring his BS to light!! He RELIES on hiding the truth!

Seriously. Juravin's science behind how this product works is complete BS, and makes no logical sense to anyone with any medical training.

Sorry I can't find your screen name. I was thinking of buying this product but I wanted to do some research first and came across your comment.

You're suppose to fast for days and only live off the products in the box?

I did not know this.

That's just insane! You would think your body would go into shock.

@PissedConsumer1368431

DON’T DO IT!

@PissedConsumer1368431

This is TERRIBLE for your body. Your body NEEDS the calories for energy to work out.

Yes, limiting is the idea so it burns stored fat more than recent intake.

But fasting AND exercising???? You'll be at the ER soon enough.

View more comments (4)

Roca Labs-Don Juravin....No magic here, seek real medical help

I am a weight loss specialist and an M.D. based in the LA area mainly seeing patients who are morbidly obese. Many of my patients come to me after trying many, many different ways to lose weight. More often than not, this name of Don Juravin pops up in many consults. Let it be known that I DO NOT recommend bariatric surgery for 90 percent of my patients, nor do I recommend these nutty approaches to something that can be dangerous to one's health. There are many different ways to lose weight, and most methods do not include surgery. It is typically a simple program where one lowers the caloric intake; has an increase of physical activities and a healthy approach to life, with a disciplined variety in one's diet. It is simple and there is no "magic" like Don Juravin proclaims. I have watched his videos and seen his programs. Pure hocus pocus, nothing more nothing less. Additionally, he has apparently admitted that his main product that is supposed to fill you up for hours, is basically a hoax. Before you make this important decision, please consult a real professional with training and not someone who claims that God sent you to him....it's all bunk. I did not write this because I need more patients. I am genuinely scared at what I see.

I bet Don Juravin clicked the only No. Its kinda sad actually.

I picture him sitting at his computer in the dark, aglow in the light from his monitor.

His Face flushed red with embarrassment. His bow-tie spinning in anger as he finally and emphatically clicks the left button of his mouse over the "no" button while speaking it aloud.

@PissedConsumer1404156

Hahahahhahahha!!

@PissedConsumer1404156

Lmao! If only I could draw the picture in my head..

The Doctor speaks the truth! Thanks for being brave and taking the time to write this so we avoid major pitfalls and possibly illness!

Roca Labs Weight Loss Program
Cons
  • False claims
Dangerous to patients

Roca Labs Reviews

3. 1 review
Roca Labs reviews

Don Juravin - Roca Labs - SCAM ALERT!!
FTC has investigated and found many disturbing facts about the claims that Roca Labs, Don Juravin have made regarding "Gastric Bypass Alternative" - No Surgery. CBS reported on some of the findings in an Oct. 1 2015 report that can be found at the following link. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ftc-lawsuit-roca-labs-weight-loss-powder-gag-clause-customers-sued/ Not only did Don Juravin/Roca Labs employ deceptive business practices, including creating fake "third party" websites and reviews to make his product appear to be medically legitimate, but even advertised that the product was safe for children. The FTC investigation found that no proper clinical trials had been preformed to even support any of the claims. On the contrary, the investigations found that the "pink rubbery goo" customers would have to eat, contained "common dietary fibers" that have been proven to aid very little, if at all, with weight-loss. Ultimately, any weight-loss would be the result of starvation by fasting for 16 hours, drinking only water. Don Juravin said it himself in the FTC deposition. He stated, "I need to make my fat customer, I need to make them fast 16 hours. I cannot be direct with them, and say, hey, youre going to fast 16 hours. Just listening to that is scary. I have to trick the customer with love." In addition, when customers made negative reviews of the product, they were bullied and hit with lawsuits claiming they violated a "gag-clause." PLEASE do fall for the lies Don Juravin makes regarding any of his products, and subject yourself to his unhealthy weight-loss SCAM!!

lol... I bet the only negative dislike was juravin or one of his crazzies

@PissedConsumer1348883

More likely Don himself.

I read elsewhere that's says god sends him his customers (victims)! Makes me wonder which God he may be referring to!

Roca Labs Weight Loss Program
Cons
  • Scam
  • Ftc investigation
  • Fake reviews
Scam
Preferred solution
I'd like the FTC and IRS to put Don Juravin out of business

Roca Labs - BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government

Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified" to by this product, which turned out to be totally useless. They asked me questions like, is my family disappointed in me because of my weight and do I fail in life because of my weight? That's total *** and I am pissed. I fell for it and found out that this stuff they ask you to ingest is basically a bunch of common ingredients thrown together and they charged me over $400 ! Don't be a victim of these people who have no medical background!

This guy is a quack, and a bully. The FTC found NO weight-loss benefit to his product and relies on the customer to starve themselves, exercise and drink water.

Even his "medical expert" could not refute the FTC conclusions, and even agreed with their findings. Not to mention Juravin said himself that he had to "trick" his customers. They did no legitimate clinical trials, and even tried to claim it was safe for children. Just look at his "diagrams" depicting how the product "works".

You don't have to be a doctor to see this is TOTAL BS. Don't give a penny more to this scammer.

He'll be out of business soon hopefully. GO FTC and IRS!!

I bought the product or as they call it their "regemin" and it was useless. Don't waste your money. Eat less and excercise is what seemed to work for me and not some "miracle" invention or Roca's "night magic" pills.

LOL ! Don Karl Juravin is NO inventor!

This bonehead has no medical training ( never graduated college either) and holds a patent for a greeting card that has a sleeve in it for candy.

After he was run out of here in Israel, he came to the US to wreak havoc there. Looks like the *** finally caught with this bozo.

@PissedConsumer1334183

That's not true!!! Juravin did invent.. well, co-invent a candy dispensing greeting card!

I keep reading about a possible class action lawsuit against Roca Labs and it's owner.. does anyone have any detailed on how to join it??

Good review and thanks. I will not buy

View more comments (5)
Roca Labs Weight Loss Program
Cons
  • Bad treatment
  • Product is useless
  • Don karl juravin lies
Reason of review
Bad products that don't work

Roca Labs- very bad experience

I bought the weight loss plan from Roca Labs and it was very negative experience. Once I got it, I followed the instructions and watched all of the videos including the live chat with it's owner online. I did everything thing correctly but noticed that my weight loss was not directly attributed to their products. I talked to my friend who did the plan and she told me that her dr. Told her that she would achieve the same effects without the product by merely watching her diet and excercise! Imagine that!!?? There is no magic to this stuff and I would not recommend it at all because once you buy it, they don't care and they know you won't be back as evidenced by my call to them and their attitude was horrible! They just don't care after the sale is made

I've had the same exact problem, but didn't have the luck of seeing the court cases before. Has anyone else here had luck finding a weight-loss program? lmk 770-826-1496

@PissedConsumer1339455

Sam, I am in the business but would direct you to ask your Doctor as to which program is right for you. Don't buy into this Roca Labs nonsense.

I want to thank the reviewer for being brave and giving us the details on your experience as it has helped me in my quest to find a real plan that works for me. Personally, I cannot afford to waste money with bogus plans....and it is not worth risking my health!

@PissedConsumer1336410

Omg!!! I've been researching this and I came across the court documents.

I kept looking further and found this! I'm so glad I did. I was about to sign up for this "program" $800!

Omg! Well this sucks

Roca Labs Weight Loss Program
Cons
  • Horrible customer service
  • Product does not work
  • Did not get what i paid for
Poor customer service

Roca Labs - Weight Loss Program Review

4.6
I love this program. It's the only one out there that truly helped me lose weight. I lost 20 pounds in less than a month. If someone says it doesn't work it is because they aren't following the program. I had cancer on my thyroid and had to have my thyroid removed. Nothing I did could I lose weight till I found this. I now have family and friends on it.

It’s a scam! Read the reviews and the documents in the public record and see for yourself.

This is great. Ive been looking into it since i had thyroid problems .

Glad to see your review. So happy to hear of your weight loss.

It is so hard with thyroid condition and so no modivated after trying so hard. Thank you glad it all worked out for you

@PissedConsumer1376766

If you aren’t on their Facebook page you should add it. I’m 64 pounds down now and finally happy with my weight.

This was the best program for me.

Even after 8 months I don’t crave sugar. It’s worth every penny.

@PissedConsumer1376766

SCAM...SCAM...SCAM

Roca Labs is the BEST!

Roca Labs is the BEST!
Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the BEST thing I ever invested my money into. I was always smaller but blew up after having my second baby and couldn't get it to go away even after steadily going to the gym and working out. Roca Labs was my last option before gastric bypass surgery. Courtney T
Testimonial
ID
#942091 Review #942091 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Good quality

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE changed my life!

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE regimen changed my life. I suffered from sleep apnea and had to sleep hooked up to a machine every night. In February, I purchased the regimen. Whoever says it doesn't work must not be following all the instructions and rules. Within 6 months I lost 72 lbs and I no longer need to sleep with my CPAP machine. There is no way I could have done this without the Gastric Bypass Alternative regimen. Thank you, Roca Labs. I am confident with the Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE regimen I will achieve my healthy weight naturally. Tara D.
Testimonial