1.5K views
Additional Fees

A huge rip off.All you are drinking is a gel that supposedly makes you feel full.

It tastes nasty and any of he posts claiming HUGE weight loss within days or weeks are probably written by someone from RocaLabs. You can't even return this junk! I mailed it back, not asking for a refund I just wanted it out of my house. Ha!

It came back to me from UPS as refused. There you have it!! Don't waste your time or money. There are better programs that are healthy, not a gimmick, and work.

I discovered WeightNot. Always have access to nutritionists, receive a weekly call from your team leader, and you eat food and lose 1 lb a day. It works. You learn how to eat properly to lose and maintain.

Sorry I even considered this goop joke!

Just be cautious and careful.I highly recommend WeightNot.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of roca labs supplement. Roca Labs needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned roca labs supplement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Roca Labs.

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

Reykjavik, Hofudborgarsvaedi Utan Reykjavikur, Iceland #1340070

This stuff is a total scam! Don't waste your time and money!

Ashfield
Newark, Delaware, United States #1294261

Google Don Juravin a.k.a.Adi Juravin and Roca Labs.

These people are nuts.Be careful !

Little Rock, Arkansas, United States #1254753

You have me very scared to order.I see all these people talking about 30 in a week which I don't. Believe.thank

Denver, Colorado, United States #1243951

Thank you for your review. It helped me decide NOT to watse my money.

Mineola, New York, United States #1235481

i am interested in buying it from you please email me at:heytitilope@yahoo.com

Mineola, New York, United States #1235455

can i buy it from you?

Montrose, Michigan, United States #1235410

To the person that doesn't want it anymore .You willing to give it away to me or sell for a cheaper price than they sell it for.

I am at the point in my life I will try anything but finicial strapped .Nascar8chix@yahoo.com