My name is Denise Blackmon i place an order with your company when will i get it please and thank you i had to use my daughter email address and her address is blackmon031891@gmail.com just to place that order and my email address is mckelton_d@yahoo.com

user29368879 wrote the review because of order processing issue at Roca Labs. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Roca Labs to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Roca Labs and roca labs shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

Ashfield
Newark, Delaware, United States #1294259

Google Don Juravin a.k.a. Adi Juravin and Roca Labs. That will tell you everything about these nut cases

Little Rock, Arkansas, United States #1263023

did u get it?how long did it take if you did???

i ordered mines and it said it will be here around jan 3rd but I saw that it was having a lot of back orders that could possibly take weeks.and I'm really just rambling to make 50 words to be able to post this comment, I just want to know the answer of the first two questions lol

to evan #1313532

Do NOT deal with this man! He called means for me to work for him and I didn't get my full pay! He talks down to women calls them *** and thinks he is a God please please please do not deal with him.