I just ordered mine. Can't wait to try it. Super excited

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

Athens, Attica, Greece #1334561

FAKE POST BY ROCA LABS AND DON KARL JURAVIN

Sylvania, Ohio, United States #1332188

Don't waste your money! It's ***

Tim

Google this company and its owner as well before you make your choice!

Expert
Orlando, Florida, United States #1276938

Make a decision after you talk to actual user fb.com/groups/lost100 because they can tell you how to reduce 100 lbs without surgery at 5% of the cost.I believe there are 12,000 people to talk to and learn from.

Most important, don't do the surgery.Don't do the gastric bypass surgery.

Fabio
to Expert Orlando, Florida, United States #1319708

This comment is from Don Juravin pushing his product!! Do real research and read the government documents on this "stuff". The real studies and Juravin himself said he tricked people.

Roca Labs - BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Roca Labs "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Roca Labs is WORKING!  I couldn't be HAPPIER!! Roca Labs "My name is Liana. I am in the military and need to keep my weight under control, I have been having a problem with trying to drop some weight. So..." Read more Roca Labs, Get It, It WORKS and I'm Proof Roca Labs "My name is Terese and 2 years ago I reached my goal weight using the Roca Labs regimen and have maintained it. I weigh 155 lbs and wear a size..." Read more My AMAZING Transformation with Roca Labs. I went from a size 20+ to a 6 PETITE! Roca Labs "My name is Penny, a senior from Minnesota. I've had a weight problem since I was a young child. I have tried all diets, pills, food plans and more out..." Read more Cruisemiles - Uploads for Clarification Cruisemiles "Now allegations of fraudulent action by Mr Lester have been proved false, I have been asked to release from file information relating to the accountant of Cruisemiles who was sentenced..." Read more Planters - Failed Package Planters "I am a packaging engineer and purchased the " Nut & Chocolate Trail mix" in Kansas City airport. I passed by a different product because I wanted a zipper bag..." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more Shipsurance is a big scam, lie, and fraud! Shipsurance "This is the second and final time to get ripped off by Shipsurance. I am an ETSY seller. USPS lost my package. 18 days later they found it. It was..." Read more