3.8K views

I filed a complaint with the BBB of West Florida about the way Roca Labs handles their customers. And they talk highly of their dr. Dr.Ross B. Finesmith...Guy's I did some research and I went all the way back to 2005. I saved everything possible about this great and mighty DR.Ross Finesmith MD. Roca Labs will only tell you alittle about his acheviments from 2012 forward to present. Well anyway he's been ordered not to practice medicine in any state and not to be around any children. HINT,HINT...oh and I have facts to back this.

I've had problems with Roca Labs from the start. On 7/4/13 I was looking at a weight loss program and I ran across Roca Labs. I read everything and asked the question, Does this contain Green Tea? Their reply was no but they told me to re-read and watch the video again.I should have seen this as a red flag. So I ordered the product. On 7/5/13 I was approved by this Dr.Ross B. Finesmith MD. I decided that I did not want the product and called their number only to get a voice mailbox.I left a message saying that I wanted to cancel. I got no response.I called within those 24 hours. On 7/6/13 I recieved an email saying that they just deducted $173.00 from my account. Roca Labs are stating that they did not recieve that voicemail till 7/15/13. I did not call them on the 15th of July. I called them on th 5th of July with no response. They told the BBB that all my statements were false, here's another red flag going up. Roca Labs covers alot of stuff up even their Dr.They won't go back past 2012 that's where it get's dirty about their famous Dr.Ross B.Finesmith MD. I would share that with you all but I'm not going to at this time. But you can go to www.healthgrade.com and pull up his name and it's no where on the list. If fact one of those pdf's i've saved said that he is no longer in practice and/or has retired. It's better if you just google Dr.Ross Finesmith and go though the list. That's where I found out about Finesmith past that started in NJ,NY. I do healthgrade checks on every doctor in any state and if I don't find the Dr. it's either he/she can no longer practice medicine, he/she has retired, or he/she is no longer in practice. But I'll get the facts just by doing alittle searching.

Review about: Roca Labs Weight Loss Program.

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

JulieBo
New York, New York, United States #915878

Dear PissedConsumer User:

Not everyone believes you should have the right to express yourself about the companies who take your hard-earned money for their products and services.Roca Labs certainly does not.

Please read on to learn about the legal campaign Roca Labs is undertaking to punish consumers who complain about its products.

Roca Labs is doing whatever it can to identify former customers and others who have posted their comments here so it can take legal action against them to prevent them from expressing themselves and informing other consumers about their experiences. PissedConsumer is fighting the actions of Roca Labs in the courts. Our attorneys have filed papers in two different states demonstrating that the law prohibits these actions by Roca Labs. But Roca Labs is not waiting for a ruling – it is suing customers to shut down their speech and, if possible, obtain “damages” to intimidate others from speaking.

Roca Labs seems likely continue to sue customers who speak out until a judge stops them.

We hope that happens soon, but it may take months to obtain a ruling. We cannot provide legal advice or representation to users, however. Therefore, you may wish to seek legal counsel if you have concerns about a review you have posted here.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@pissedconsumer.com.

You should also review our takedown policy at...

Click here for important news to Roca Labs reviewers on PissedConsumer: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/roca-labs-fundraising.html PissedConsumer Team

NOTICE TO PISSED CONSUMER POSTER

This notice is from Roca Labs (the “Company”) and is an attempt to communicate with you regarding your anonymous posting on this website.We will be seeking a court order to obtain your name and contact information if you do not reply to this notice.

The Company has thousands of satisfied customers who achieved their weight loss goals and changed their lives with our products (see http://rocalabs.com/before-and-after/). If you are an actual purchaser of any product from the Company, we are sorry that you did not have a great experience. However, we believe that your review violates the terms and conditions (http://rocalabs.com/terms/) of your purchase. We hereby give you notice of your breach of the purchase agreement and demand that you IMMEDIATELY cure your breach by removing this posting.

Roca Labs has been harmed by your posting and will hold you financially responsible for any damages that we suffer.

In addition, we believe that your posting contains blatantly false, malicious, defamatory, libelous and slanderous statements. We have suffered great financial harm by these statements and we will seek damages if you do not retract these statements.

If you are not a customer and are pretending to be one, be advised that we have been injured by your blatantly false, malicious, defamatory, libelous and slanderous statements. We have suffered great financial harm by these statements and we will seek...

Please contact us immediately at legal5@rocalabs.com to resolve this matter. The Company will take all necessary and appropriate legal action to protect our rights.

Our goal is to resolve this problem without litigation, and hope that you will immediately contact the Company.

to Legal Team New York, New York, United States #869884

Legal Team: You guys are funny. Please tell another one.

to Wrecka Labs Calumet City, Illinois, United States #1142099

I'm glad I read the post about RL. SAVING MY MONEY and doing something else.

I they are so legit why do they need you to sign a wavier not to complain?

to Legal Team #1389964

DON JURAVIN IS A JOKE AND BANKRUPT

Highlands Ranch, Colorado, United States #738804

Thank you so much for this information!I really appreciate you taking the time and effort to help people in the future not go through what you did.

I was researching the company in seeing if this was a product that would help me.Best of luck to you in the future!

Warminster, Pennsylvania, United States #720999

FINESMITH, Ross B. M.D.

License #MA058190

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Chicago Medical School, 1991

National Boards

ORDER OF REVOCATION filed March 10, 2011. This matter was opened to the Board upon receipt of information that on July 14, 2005, Dr. Finesmith was indicted in the Superior Court of New Jersey for knowingly offering through any means including the internet, a photograph, computer program or file or any other reproduction or reconstruction which depicts a child engaging in a prohibited sexual act or in the simulation of such an act and knowingly possessing or knowingly viewing a photograph, computer program or file which depicts a child engaging in a prohibited sexual act or in the simulation of such an act including on the internet and also contained on various computer media. An Interim Consent Order of Voluntary Surrender was entered on or about March 27, 2006, pursuant to which Dr. Finesmith agreed to surrender his license to practice medicine and surgery in New Jersey with leave to apply for reinstatement of his license upon the resolution of the pending criminal charges. On September 30, 2010, Dr. Finesmith pled guilty to one count of Endangering the Welfare of a Child (Possession of Child ***). Dr. Finesmith entered a plea agreement to permanently forfeit his medical licenses in New Jersey and New York and not to seek or obtain a license to practice medicine in any jurisdiction at any time in the future. The Board...

to Truth Detroit, Michigan, United States #764660

thank you so much for this..i was going to try it ..but not now..thanks again

robinengel1977
East Orange, New Jersey, United States #705884

Thank you mjones56.I was waiting for a comment like this because I am getting all kinds of threats from their so called attorney that they will sue me...basically for telling the truth.

I did not get a refund and I paid over $800 for something that made me sick. I could have easily done that with spoiled food for free.

Please, please, please continue to keep me posted on your FDA findings.Thank you!

to robinengel1977 #706389

I will certainly keep you posted as the information comes back.As for Roca Labs, I have filed a Chapter 7 for other reasons and they've been told that they are in it but then their attorney D.Michael Schloss out of Plantation, Florida said that if I did'nt drop the complaint off of BBB of West Florida and removed the post from Scambook that they were going to sue me for defamation.

I told their attorney to call my attorney.

I have not heard nothing from Roca Labs or their attorney now for quite sometime.I'll keep you posted!!