The products that this company and it’s owner sells are pure crap, very expensive crap at best.Be sure to check out the crazy claims that are made like losing 1-2 pounds per day. I am over weight and female and have been this way since I was a kid growing up in Dallas....

It is a very disgusting company that takes advantage of people in need. I recommend people read into what has been happening in court where they had openly admitted their product does not work

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program
Cons
  • Selling fake products
Selling fake products
$20000
Not only I'd "The Don" Karl Juravin a total A-Hoke to his customers his product is useless.The whole program is based on you drinking 100 oz of water and only eating 1200 calories a day. Plus you take all these different pills that are supposed to suppress hunger and...

He calls his customers FAT! One of them supposedly said that she was happy she "graduated from the Ugly FAT CLUB"! WTF???

Bad quality
Gastric Bypass Alternative - Beware! GBA weight loss products are massive DIARRHEA BOMB!
I wish I had read the reviews about this hideously expensive garbage from Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery, Roca Labs and the so called "miracle" inventor; more like a high pressure sales clown, Don Juravin. I wish I could return this garbage but they won't take...
ID
#1101981 Review #1101981 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program
Cons
  • Made me ill
Reason of review
Made me sick and no refund

FAKE PRODUCT ALERT: Roca Labs announces new FAKE product!
I used to be a customer until I took the info to my Dr and he told me that all of the very expensive $$$$$ stuff I bought was essentially regular fibers and the pills were essentially bogus. Watch the videos where Don Karl Juravin where he actually says that he is an amazing inventor of a miracle and he tells everyone not to worry their pretty little heads about about the ingredients and just to follow his amazing lead and take his products and we will lose 40 pounds a month. My Dr told me this is absolute craziness. DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID....PLEASE MY GBA FAMILY AND FRIENDS...GOD BLESS

I am not a doctor, but I do have extensive medical knowledge/training. CERTAINLY much much more than Don Juravin.

Not only are his claims complete garbage, but all my friends I've showed this too (also in the medical field) laughed at them!

TOTAL fiction. I mean, just think about it.

I wish you could share your information more widely. There is only one way to lose weight and that is change of living.

Yay!!! More fake and expensive snake oil to buy from a "miracle inventor" who claims God talks to him.... Yay!!!

@PissedConsumer1368005

LOL

@PissedConsumer1368005

I was banned for asking too many questions

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program
Cons
  • Unauthorized collection of payment
  • Ftc investigation
  • Threatened me with litigation
Fake products

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative: Can I give this *** away at Halloween??
Man, I cannot believe that I bought this diarrhea bomb... mmmmm the taste, yuck. If I don't puke it up now, it will be like sitting on a rocket pad later. Man, I want to go to the urgent care now because the gas pains are intense.... all I keep thinking is that I have bought some terrible tasting slime which I now learn is full of just common fibres that I could have gotten in some over the counter item or maybe I just eat a good salad and maybe experiment with this new and novel approach to common sense weight called "excercise"....hmmmmm sounds delightful, I think I will use my money next time to buy good food and excercise rather than making some internet huckster rich.... I won't be a sucker again but now I can't leave the bathroom

Everyone wishes they could give this *** away after they buy it!

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program
Cons
  • Unauthorized collection of payment
  • Product does not work
  • Faker
Reason of review
Yuck! Tastes bad and doesn't work
I am in the hunt for a weight loss plan and stumbled on these guys on Facebook.From what I can see it is the same sales people over and over droning on about the supposed miracle inventions from the supposed amazing inventor Don Juravin. Am I being punked here? All I...
Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program
Cons
  • Creepy high pressure sales pitch
Reason of review
Creepy high pressure sales pitch
Loss

Roca Labs - Don Juravin/GBA releases new company theme song title: "Still a scamming after all these years"

I don't know if the song is set to a pop song or set to a country theme, but it does have a ring to it, right? A one, two and three, " Still a scamming after all these years".... I think they may have a hit on their hands! Unfortunately, the title of this make believe joke song is most unfortunately true. Day after day, Mr Juravin drones on with same old clap trap with his Wizard of Oz like online persona. That reference for those who don't get it, is merely that there really is no Wizard at all. He is just a regular guy who was in the auto parts business and needed to do something new, and he is a one man operation. A few years back he probably started thinking, I will come up with a miracle invention called Gastric Bypass Alternative, and I will set up fake websites to drive the buyers to me and I will make millions! Not a great plan it turns out, he got caught. But for now he continues to sell his miracle "snake oil". I have a prediction though, I think he will be shut down by the US Government or will file bankruptcy once they get that big, and I say BIG judgment for $ 25 million dollars, not to mention the $1.2 million dollar lien from the IRS. But for now and until that happens, he will keep singing that nifty little jingle, "Still a scammin' after all these years".... I have uploaded pics where you can see how he got caught with fake websites and various battles in the public records so you can make an informed choice in the consumer market place.

All they want is your money baby and keep sucking down those "miracle" products and if nothing happens, it's your fault!

@PissedConsumer1352984

And if you tell anyone, I'll SUE!!!

View more comments (1)
Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program
Cons
  • Bad treatment
Fake, fake , fake
Loss
I couldnt help but notice, but in all the negative posts and reviews about Don Juravin, Roca Labs and Gastric Bypass Alternative, the people (or Don Juravin), that try and refute facts, do not attempt to dispute the scientific conclusions in the FTCs finding. Its just...

This is so true! Excellent review! Don Juravin needs to be stopped!!

ID
#1072002 Review #1072002 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program
Cons
  • Expensive
  • Bullying
  • Scam
Not as described/ advertised

DANGER! Roca Labs/Don Karl Juravin: NO MEDICAL TRAINING and giving DANGEROUS MEDICAL ADVICE

I am pleading with everyone not to fall for this scam and do your research and talk to a real medical professional who is trained in weight loss. Do your research before you buy from this firm. I found that Don Juravin goes by many names. He goes by (pics provided) Don Karl Juravin, Don juravin and Adi Juravin. This person by his own admission has ZERO medical training. After he was indicted in Israel for bad things(pic provided), he comes to the US and changes his name when googling people's backgrounds become really easy. As you can see from the screen pics, he lived in Florida and you can see that he was in auto accessories business. He then bought a company in Florida, which he changed the name to Roca Labs. He preys on the vulnerable who are over weight and are desperately seeking help. The "help" he offers is bizarre and fake; he admitted that he "tricks his fat customer" into buying his crazy products which have been proven to be worthless by the US Government and his own words in court. I have also uploaded a pic where one of his users is complaining recently that she only lost 9.5 pounds in 3 weeks, and she suffered a seizure from their "regemen"!! She pleads with him (Don Juravin) to let her eat protein ! This is absolutely insane that this poor girl is pleading with this internet huckster for more protein so she won't suffer another seizure! I also put up other pics to support this review so others won't be harmed! Please, please, read the reviews and do your own research. I cannot stand looking at how these poor people are abused and given crazy advice. Talk to your MD and don't take these kinds of risks! It's not worth it ladies!

Roca Labs is a shitte show mates, do your homework when it comes to the serious matters like this. It's all about the ,, and the $.....

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program
Pros
  • Don karl juravin is a fool
Cons
  • Don karl juravin is a fake
Dangerous advice
Loss

Don Karl Juravin & Roca Labs- Ask him hard questions live and watch him squirm, get angry and ban me from FB group!

Hey guys! I like you are in search of a workable weight loss plan. When I found this FB group for Roca Labs I was intrigued, until I was insulted by it's owner who claims to be an "Amazing Inventor" from the "Holy Land"......lol. So I started digging around and decided to ask some tough questions about how he can claim to help people lose 50 pounds a month safely, (everywhere professionals say max 2 lbs safely/ week) and what is all this nasty business online about a case against him where he basically admitted his product was fake. I have posted some screen shots where they make the weight loss claim on their website and several shots of his reaction and a screen shot of some pills that he is marketing as a part of the so called "regimen" that when you look closely at the screen shoot, it says on the pill bottle " White Pills" " Stress + Sleep ( "anti-***")". Very, very unprofessional I must say. Are you *** kidding me? Is this guy serious? How are people falling for this scheme? Well, enjoy the proof I have posted and I must encourage you potential patients to ask tough questions because it is your life. Don't take chances with that and God bless you.

You cant belive everything you read on the internet. I dont believe all the wonderful stuff I read anymore than I believe all the bad. Most of the bad I read sounds like the same person over and over again.

He is a washed up piece ***

People falling for this do so because they are fat & don't want to be anymore.

He is pretty much finished and washed up. The Feds will put this scammer out of our misery. No one will shed a tear.

This some scary stuff! I can't understand how people can be soooo gullible

This "Inventor" just wants you to pay him to starve yourself.

This guy is a JOKE and a crybaby. WATCH OUT!!

If he doesn't like something you say, he'll hit you with a frivolous lawsuit!!

He LOVES to waste the courts time.

He has such little self-awareness that in his deposition with the FTC, he just strait up admits that he has to "trick his customers with love."

Total scammer.

Haha! Good, funny and informative review.

There is too much of this craziness on the web where so much fake info is passed out and taken as a time tested fact.

Do what I did to lose weight. I lowered my calories, stopped eating junk and excercised. Guess what? I lost weight safely and naturally.

Amazing? Not really, just try it without the hocus pocus.

View more comments (7)
Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program
Cons
  • Product is useless
  • Bad treatment
I was lied to

Roca Labs - Very sick

I started this product on Thursday June 22,2017 . I followed the plan as instructed my first dose of the reducer was at 9:00am drinking 16 oz of water afterwards. At 11:00 am I took one red and one yellow capsule along with another 160z of water then fixed something to eat 4 hours after first dose. At 1:00pm I took one *** of food and from 1pm until 10:00pm I was vomiting non stop with severe abdominal pain. I was rushed in an ambulance to hospital with a GI bleed I took all the products with me and one nurse took it upon herself to call the poison control and they told her never to let me take it again it was poisoning and burning up my stomach. It's Saturday I'm home after many test,IV's, IV meds for pain, stomach bleed and spasms as well as headaches and an IV antibiotic. The hospital tried to contact this company my sister tried to correspond to them via email and my husband tried a number on the bottle and it says not to leave messages I was listed on their gastric hub and a face book site for users when I put a message out there to please read what you are taking it is NOT FDA approved then I was blocked from the hub and face book site! I don't want this stuff to kill anyone and I was a healthy person some who buy this product won't be so healthy. Can you please help me get the word out and get a refund

This guy also is not a doctor and has not provided any proof of medical training whatsoever. Just that hes "The Inventor." (I laughed while typing that)

The photos depicting how this product "works" is complete bunk. Think about it.

There is a reason why most gastric bypass or balloon etc are placed at/near the top of the stomach? If something fills the bottom of your stomach (as the pics state) it could cause a bowel obstruction. Which one person stated this gave him in an online review I came across. Of course, Don Juravin attacked this reviewer and threatened the reviewer with litigation.

(that's his MO)

Regardless, the FTC investigation revealed this product is a scam. It contains nothing more than common dietary fibers, and has no actual scientific proof to substantiate the claims.

This is absolutely terrible what has happened to you. This guy Juravin and Roca "Labs" are a total joke in the industry. Go to and stay under the care of a real medical professional and DON'T TAKE YOUR IN YOUR HANDS WITH AN INTERNET QUACK!

I will help you get the word out about these horrible people

I am so shocked that the authorities are still letting them sell this stuff when so many people are reporting this. It seems they play games with everyone like this.

I got the same from them as well. My hubby and I did a little looking and it seems the company address for Roca to find them is a bit of a dead end, but he lists a PO Box in Montverde, Florida as an address for Gastric Bypass No surgery. We did find his home address which according to google maps and the property appraiser's office right around the corner from his PO Box. I would send the complaints to him directly and maybe that might work.

Good luck and hope this works and get better!

Don K & Anna Juravin

15118 Pendio Drive

Montverde, Florida

34756

Bad quality
Gastric Bypass Alternative - GREAT invention by Don Karl Juravin
The Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is the most effective way I found so far after trying several programs. GBA offers not only a proven and research backed regimen along with the solution to most critical issue "Cravings" I am glad that while planing for Gastric Bypass I...

I simply LOVE your before and after. You look happier and even younger.I heard from a friend about this GASTRIC BYPASS alternative and that's it's better than a surgery.

It sounds expensive but I hear only good things about it.I searched on Google and found this site and saw all this actual users that I met also on in the group. I see also rude comments and they should be ashamed to defam such a God giving blessing to cure our obesity.I encountered Juravin in the group and God bless his invention and arrogance.

My husband checked it out and he likes the endless success women have with it so we will purchase and God bless us.I hope I can do as well as you. 85 lbs to lose.

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program
Pros
  • Alternative to surgery
  • Friendly support
  • Full refund on reaching goal
Reliable warranty

Roca Labs - AMAZING experience using Don Juravin's invention

Roca Labs - AMAZING experience using Don Juravin's invention
I have been on Roca Labs's amazing regimen invented by Don Karl Juravin for around 4 months. This regimen is by far the most AMAZING product to give you the will power to taking your life back and claiming healthy body and mind. I was given the right tools including time frame, diet suggestions and most importantly the moral support by thousands of other users who have gained success with this TRUST worthy invention. I am just 20 lbs away from goal weight and have received the second round of my supply already. I am so thankful for providing me the regimen and being so helpful in each step of my weight loss journey. Its because of this amazing system I am able to reach near to my healthy weight goal.

FAKE REVIEW BY DON JURAVIN aka ADI JORBIN

"TRUST worthy" is one word, Don. I'll use it in a sentence. For example, "You are not trustworthy."

#1342063

Don.. These are so bad..

It must be just a coincidence how all of these "reviews" get posted on the same day.

I cant believe you made as much as you did off "dietary fibers" and fake sites.

But I guess its ok. Between the IRS and FTC, all that will be gone soon.

@PissedConsumer1342063

Laugh out Loud!

FAKE REVIEW POSTED BY ROCA LABS AND DON KARL JURAVIN

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program
Pros
  • Great results
  • Full refund on healthy weight
  • Excellent customer service
Good quality

AMAZING invetion Roca Labs by Don Juravin the inventor
I started my Roca Labs regimen journey to achieve my heaelthy weight in Nov 2016. I was embarrassed and ashamed but I am taking responsibility and I will do everything to be a healthy me. I have lost 36 lbs so far and the AMAZING invention by Don Karl Juravin is a blessing for me. My pants are getting baggy, my sleep is improved and better then everything my confidence and self esteem have grown. Its the confidence that Roca Labs regimen gave me that I am posting today for all others. Every one in the Facebook group was so inspirational with their journey. I thank Don Juravin for having TRUST in me and helping me be able to come closer to healthy weight

FAKE REVIEW POSTED BY ROCA LABS AND DON KARL JURAVIN

36 lbs in 7 months? A little more than 5 lbs, & you're happy enough with that to pay the ridiculous high costs?? ***.

So many FAKE reviews by Roca Labs

I am living proof that the invention of Don Karl Juravin really works. You can talk to me and thousands of users who have achieved AMAZING success on fb.com/groups/lost100

@PissedConsumer1339386

Casey/Don , why can't you actually get a real person to write a real review, or is that just not possible to find someone? LOL!

Its sad that some people are trying to keep others from such a great product and system. I have been a user just like Crystal for around 4 months and nothing has worked for me in weight loss but this AMAZING invention of Don Karl Juravin. Why not join thousands of successful users and see by yourself and then decide

@PissedConsumer1339323

Actually, its great that people are starting to see the truth about this scam. LOOK AT THE FACTS DON, I mean "Julie".

IF you were actually a real person, you would have lost that weight starving yourself, not from anything this fake product does. Don, sorry, "Julie", Don said it himself right here in the FTC deposition. And I quote, "I need to make my fat customer, I need to make them fast 16 hours. I cannot be direct with them, and say, hey, youre going to fast 16 hours.

Just listening to that is scary. I have to trick the customer with love."

IF by chance your are someone other than Don or his "people", do some research, learn the facts, and save yourself money.

Stop giving it to a *** man.

And if your actually Don or one of his "people", stop fooling others and stop fooling yourself.

FAKE REVIEW BY DON KARL JURAVIN AND ROCA LABS. ONLY DON KARL JURAVIN REFERS TO HIMSELF AS "AMAZING". NO ONE ELSE DOES, I ASSURE YOU

This is a fake review. Notice the terrible photo, the way its written etc...

I assume it is another fake review by none other than Don Juravin. Only Don Juravin calls himself "the inventor"...Please.. The FTC exposed that he creates fake reviews, blogs, webpages as other people to promote his product.

They also concluded his product is nothing more than dietary ingredients that do nothing to promote weight-loss, and that the consumer basically starves themselves while paying hundreds to do so. Save your money for a product that's healthy and works.

@PissedConsumer1338519

Beautiful comment...and I think your take on it is true. That guy Juravin has an ego like anything I ever saw.

View more comments (10)
Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program
Pros
  • Full refund on healthy weight
  • Support
Reliable warranty
BEWARE dont use surgery, use Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE
While searching for Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE I came across Don Karl Juravin's amazing INVENTION on Roca Labs. I started the regimen with in August 2016 and I had TRUST in Don Karl Juravin as I saw many being successful in losing weight. I initially did not feel the...

This "review" is like the same thing as the other "reviews" I've seen. Very suspicious.

After seeing several of these "reviews", I'm now convinced these were all written by the same person.

Plus, I search don juravin, and this guy is a total scammer. Do not fall for this scam.

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program
Pros
  • Alternative to surgery
  • Friendly support
Good quality