1.4K views
Additional Fees

OMG....I have read some good reviews and the others were mostly bad. When I watched the Facebook live chat with my gf and I became curious as to what was actually in that stuff.

I was really curious because the inventor Don Karl Juravin told us not to worry about what was in it and how it works. He basically stated that no one knows or understands what's in it or how it works, except him. I thought was rather odd when you are trying to sell something for several hundred dollars on an online product. So I did some research online and found that the product basically is nothing more than common dietary fibers and food colouring.

So, a friend of mine tried it she said and she told us the diarrhea was the worst she had ever experienced in her review.

I would be careful with this stuff because I did not think that something that is labeled an amazing invention would cause her bowels to explode like 4th of July fireworks show. Thanks for reading my review everyone and God Bless You.

Product or Service Mentioned: Roca Labs Supplement.

Reason of review: Bad diarrhea .

I didn't like: Bad diarrhea, False advertising, False claims.

Comments

Whats in it? Read the FTC report.

They said it was only common dietary fibers that have been shown to do very little if anything for weight loss.

So take a multivitamin from a $5 bottle from GNC or something, and there you go. Save yourself hundreds of dollars and a brainwashing by this n.u.t.j.o.b.