Please google Roca Labs, Don Juravin a.k.a.Adi Juravin, and FTC (Federal Government) vs.

Roca Labs, Don Juravin a.k.a. Adi Juravin. Mr Juravin is from Israel and according to public records, he was indicted for various unsavory and dishonest business tactics according to the Israeli Government. Fast forward to 2014-2015, and the US Federal Government sued the entities above and as stated in the complaint that the government seeks to recover " monies and disgorgement of ill gotten monies " from Roca and Don Juravin.

Those are pretty strong words to put into a Federal complaint. Another item of interest is that Feds put an asset freeze order on Juravin personally and he was caught breaking that order starting in early 2016 by setting up fake bank accounts and buying luxury cars among other things. Another favorite tactic of Don (Adi) Juravin is that of putting out fake reviews and blogs to either support his bogus products or fake reviews against various business owners to damage their reputation. His writings are pretty easy to spot.

If he does write something, his writing and command of the English language are pretty lousy. Other times, he merely has an employee write a glowing review. Another way to spot his work is when a fake reviews or a blog goes up, you will see within a matter of minutes supporting comments that come in from various parts of the world under various names that are more than glowing in support. Recently Juravin wrote some fake blogs and several people tested the theory that Juravin was behind the writings.

One comment poster slipped up though when other comment posters made comments not addressing details of the blog; but wrote that it was fake and written by Don Juravin. The comment poster slipped and apparently got angry against the perceived slight to Juravin, and then commented that Juravin was a great person and she planned on giving testimony at his upcoming trial; thereby confirming that Juravin was the author of the blog and got employees or friends to write supporting comments.

After being outed on the slip up, this comment poster never posted another comment.Be careful doing any business with this guy and read up on all of the crazy, crazy things they do.

Review about: Diets Weight Loss Training.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Federal lawsuits / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

Asheville, North Carolina, United States #1330631

He is a f'ing *** artist

Bjarki
Reykjavik, Capital Region, Iceland #1330624

A most wonderful review and hope he will not hurt any more people

Los Angeles, California, United States #1330493

Omg, how could you write this about such a wonderful person?JUST JOKING !!!!

LOL!!Good review btw

Orlando, Florida, United States #1329756

Good review. I found this because I googled this knuckleheads name when he trashed my restaurant online... what piece of garbage

Kelly
Tampa, Florida, United States #1329616

All he wants is your $ , go to their Facebook and YouTube pages and get a good laugh as it is all faked.Notice you don't see any neutral or negative reviews??

They don't allow it.

I read another review where Don admitted to faking it all in court.I am glad someone is finally telling the truth

I won't buy this jello *** that he even admits doesn't work to the US courts . this is crazy

Hans
Frankfurt Am Main, Hesse, Germany #1326279

Best review yet! Please do your researches everyone and don't be a victim!

Peter Altermatt III
Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland #1324678

This guy is cooked and I think he knows it.My friend in Tampa told me he knows this Don Juravin from when he lived in Tampa and what a creep he is and some of the weird things he does with these poor people in getting them to do these fake videos.

So many people have been hurt by him and they are angry and on to him.I feel sorry for these poor people that fall for his trickery

Peter
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1324448

Haha!I love this review.

I ran into this guy as well and found him to be so rude and could not stop yapping about how great Israel is to live...I almost asked him why he was not there and now I know.

One thing I did find out is that you should be very careful if you deal with him is that if he gets offended with you or your business, he will write some many fake and BS reviews it will drive you insane.

I did see in one these reviews that some Florida business got sick of it and sued him...good for them!

He is rude and ignorant.He still lives in Florida as he had girls to his mansion and to do their videos.

They got a small pittance to arrive at his home. And a whopping 60 bucks for spending money. He seems to target the ones who are poor so that it seems like an extravagant vacation, but in reality it's not.

He has no new losers and uses the same few over and over.He is a joke..join his page and laugh.He's not too swift