1.5
Additional Fees

In all the rules and regulations.Deeply buried in the answer to question sections it fails to mention that it will cause problems with those with gluten sensitivity and other problems.

I have been having horrible gas pains because of my allergies.

And hidden deep in the writing they mention guarantees, but no returns.I paid the first payment, but I won't make the other 2.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of roca labs customer care. Roca Labs needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned roca labs customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Roca Labs.

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

Sarasota, Florida, United States #1341208

NO RETURNS, FAKED REVIEWS, FAKED MEDICAL STUDIES, FAKE DON JURAVIN WHO HAS TO FAKE EVERYTHING IN ORDER TO SURVIVE. DON'T BUY INTO THE SCAM, I KNOW THIS MAN WELL, BELIEVE ME.

Sarasota, Florida, United States #1334339

Don't ever trust em...total scammers

I read this stuff is like bad jello and I am scared to use it

BEWARE!!!This product me ill, In the hospital.

God knows whats in this ***!! The won't let you cancel, they keep charging you!! SUPER SHADY business practices. They will not talk to you or discuss anything.

They tell you their Lawyers will sue you.This is the DIET MAFIA, I kid you not , I am scared to leave my name because of retaliation.