Product: Roca Labs Customer Care Clear all filters (10 of 10 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Roca Labs - Customer Service

They make you feel like a poor person begging. I’m actually glad I stumbled onto this page. From what was written; I found the court cases, this online salesman being sued etc. I was so close to finding a loan for the product. I don’t need this type of product, and or wasted money. Stick to a real doctor. I was literally told”not charitable, save money, find a way and look around and see whom is worth living longer”. They make money off of guilt and broken promises. Run!

I am so glad you did not buy that pink goop! The stuff is not even good enough for the rubbish bin!

@Jenny

I agree. Really looking into it; it don’t see it passing through properly. People will end up with a blockage!

View more comments (1)
Not as described/ advertised

Roca Labs - Worst company ever

This company is shady and they do not have drs. When I asked ofr a refund within the 5 hour time frame they refused to answer my messages my emails or anything which I have documented with the BBB they then the next day after the 5 hours told me that I would;d have to pay the 25 dollars to a medical director. when I asked for medical license numbers of the dr they proceeded to block me. They said all I needed to know what what was provided on their site which anyone could write they have no drs and further research showed all the people who were loosing all that mega weight were like 5 different people no others. They are the worst company and a huge hoax and fraud.
#1431974

I am a woman who used to work for this Don Juravin and I can tell you they are so shady and he is disgusting. He used to hold my paycheck in the “air” when it was ready for to take and then he would yank it back and laugh and say that I should go on a date with him and maybe he might be a little nicer and more generous to work for!

I was so disgusted and I am thinking about suing him for {{REDACTED}}. My boyfriend wants me to but I don’t know if I want to deal with this *** anymore.

#1431978
@PM

Those *** charged me again. I have to change my whole bank situation now

#1431990
@Jacqueline

Call the police! He is known for doing this to a lot of people.

View more comments (2)
Roca Labs Customer Care
Cons
  • Are dishonest frauds with no medical providers
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Full refund

Roca Labs - Don't ask any questions

I was banned from even trying the stuff. They said i disrespected then by calling it goop. Lol. I asked very good questions about the product and they didn't like that at all. They gave me very snippy answers. They were very rude too me.

Roca Labs "groups" are a CULT in a downward spiral
I am so ashamed that my friends are in this "cult" like group and have witnessed deplorable and demeaning messages sent to their group members. When memebers ask anything that to Don Karl Juravin, or the The Don as he calls himself; that don't fall in line with his sales pitch, he goes crazy and writes horrible things to these ladies who just want encouragement in their quest to achieve a healthy weight. I was so shocked when when I saw this, I then realized this group was in a "cult" like atmosphere, and they don't even realize it. Fortunately, it looks like my friends are bailing out, thank god based upon what they have seen. I have posted pics where he says he "conceived" this "miracle" in the Holy Land. I have also posted a pic as with "boot camp rules" and he talks about his studies of the Bible in Hebrew and somehow he can make them lose 50 pounds a month?? When someone says something demeaning or mean to me, I don't take that lightly. Some of these other people are too embarrassed and hurt to fight back. All he wants is to keep tapping their credit card or bank account, and they keep falling for it. Not me. I have posted some of these horrible exchanges as well as two pics from what I, and others considered very offensive from the Gastric Bypass Alternative website. All of these pics were gathered from their website in the public forums. Don't fall for this craziness and join their "cult". I thank pissedconsumer.com for letting us get the truth out.

He tried to get one of his old employees to wear a fat suit and pretend she lost her weight in advertisements. She blew the whistle on this guy, and he still is in the process of suing her.. L.o.s.e.r.

I thought these products were legit at first but then I started to really pay close attention!! You can fish out who gets paid to advertise to make The DON more money!

He belittles and puts down yet they praise him and thank him for what? Smh sad sad!!

Quit ripping good people off! You don't deserve that money!

@Anonymous

So true! That's why I stopped paying good money for garbage! I lost my weight with diet and excercise...imagine that

@Anonymous

I went on and looked at some of the people giving reviews because I was going to buy the product but in her previous pictures she was the same exact size for the past four years. So ya she was paid to advertise

Don Juravin is a conn man by his very nature. Don't trust him

I'm not in the program but have been following the results of the people and their postings. It's called a boot camp and for a reason!

They joined to lose weight and MANY of them are actually losing weight! You need to be tough on them if you want results. How do you think people in the military are treated during boot camp?

If their soft and easy on them they'll just turn out sissys and snowflakes. People need a kick in the *** every now and then to keep them going!

@Anonymous

Yeah people need a kick in the *** as you say be he is just down right Disastrous!!!!! If you are truly encouraging someone and trying to continue to motivate them and others then he has no business going "OFF" on people all because they are not at their "healthy weight" yet!

I love to be encouraged instead is DIScouraged!!!

He is a predator and an online bully and money hungry if you are not one of his trolls and follow his every move and agree to his every quote! I can't believe people are so mesmerized by this manipulator.

These people are in a weird cult. Just read the stuff this guy says and which his *** videos.

I watched one where he said that only he unstands how his garbage works and not to worry about what was in it. He is a freak

We are not a cult in a downward spiral. We are a blessed and divine group that has a great leader who is named Don Karl Juravin.

Just because we have detractors to our following and the US Government is spreading lies, that doesn't mean ***. We are strong!

@Kelly Jo

Yeah right! I've watched and listened and stayed behind the curtain!!

It is very CULT like and disturbing! Stop giving him your money!! That stuff is not safe in my opinion! Yes people have lost weight but there are also several people that have stomach issues (yes they drank plenty of water), complained of severe headache, vomitting and just overall sick!!

This is NOT right!! Stop supporting him...he's all about money and putting folks down

@Kelly Jo

He's Don Karl Juravin now... He has had many names.

user35597060
@Kelly Jo

Wow....if that doesn't sound like a cult, I don't know what is

He is a nut job. Watch his live Facebook "show". A laugh a min this guy

View more comments (12)
Roca Labs Customer Care
Cons
  • Bad treatment
  • Deceptive practices
Bad treatment of customers
Tags
  • Weight Loss Plans
  • Roca Labs Reviews
  • Roca Labs Cult

Roca Labs - Customer Care Review

1.5
In all the rules and regulations. Deeply buried in the answer to question sections it fails to mention that it will cause problems with those with gluten sensitivity and other problems. I have been having horrible gas pains because of my allergies. And hidden deep in the writing they mention guarantees, but no returns. I paid the first payment, but I won't make the other 2.

NO RETURNS, FAKED REVIEWS, FAKED MEDICAL STUDIES, FAKE DON JURAVIN WHO HAS TO FAKE EVERYTHING IN ORDER TO SURVIVE. DON'T BUY INTO THE SCAM, I KNOW THIS MAN WELL, BELIEVE ME.

Don't ever trust em...total scammers

I read this stuff is like bad jello and I am scared to use it

BEWARE!!! This product me ill, In the hospital.

God knows whats in this ***!! The won't let you cancel, they keep charging you!! SUPER SHADY business practices. They will not talk to you or discuss anything.

They tell you their Lawyers will sue you. This is the DIET MAFIA, I kid you not , I am scared to leave my name because of retaliation.

View more comments (3)

Roca Labs - Customer Care Review from Houston, Texas

We give excellent customer service and love helping people in achieving their healthy BMI and weight.Our customers' success is very important to us. Upon checking we see no history where the customer has ever tried to contact us regarding a refund. All support is done in writing to provide a point of reference. We recommend that you contact our support desk directly at support@rocalabs.com so that our experienced team can help you achieve your healthy weight goals!
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

I keep calling and someone keeps hanging up on me I'm trying to return the product and get a refund I've sent messages after message and can't get any type of response or reply very very very dissatisfied customer

Roca Labs - Customer Care Review from Pompano Beach, Florida

We love helping our customers reach their healthy weight. A healthy BMI is essential to good health.The regimen is great and has helped users lose from 60 to 215 lbs. After a review of your account we see you made your purchase on 3/31/2016 and contacted our support desk on 4/12/16 asking for a return. Our support team sent you the return policy and offered you a phone call to get you started on the journey to success. You did not want to take the advice the coaches had to offer and insisted on a return. As stated to you numerous times and listed on the site; each regimen kit is custom prepared for the customer, therefore, it can not be returned. Moreover, by simply reading carefully the instructions on RocaLabs.com/INSTRUCTIONS such issue could have been solved. We encourage you to reach out to your coach and let them help you achieve your healthy weight.
1.3

I havr tried unsuccessfully for over 3 weeks to get someone from Roca Labs to contact me. I emailed them using the account I used during sale, have responded to the text messages they have sent asking for someo e from customer service to contact me & have called & left several messages.

As of this writing I have not received any contact from them. I did get a call from a "coach " who I explained my issue to & they assured me I would be contacted within 48 - 72 hours. Well let's just say I am glad I wasn't holding my breath! This company is deplorable when it comes to customer service.

I began trying to contact them to return the product within 7 days and have yet to be able to get in touch with anyone who can help!

BUYER BEWARE!

My name is Cynthia L Davis from Lake Butler, FL should Roca Labs wish to contact me purchase date of 3/30/16.

Roca Labs in Alger, Michigan - VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER

We give excellent customer service and love helping people in achieving their healthy BMI and weight. Upon checking your account we see you used several different emails and phone numbers when approaching us. Hence, why our representative asked you for the name and email associated with your "sale" order to identify the correct account. You have one SALE, BUT you created 3 accounts when you used 2 different emails and 3 different phone numbers.This is where the confusion came in and why clarification was needed to verify your order. NOT one time did you approach us with the email you provided here, and this is the one associated with your completed order. You have used an aol.com email that was not associated with your order. It appears you transposed your phone number when filling out your completed order as the last 4 digits you entered were 6386 and no contact has been made via that phone number. This can all be verified by logging into your personal hub. Our representative provided you with excellent customer service even asking if you would like a follow-up call in which you denied. There is no communication in which you were authorized a return. Moreover, this entire thing could have been avoided had you used the proper channels and contact information associated with your completed sale order.
Roca Labs Customer Care
Cons
  • Product does not work
  • No customer service
  • Customer service
Reason of review
refund on the product to be returned to you.
Price reduction
1.6

After taking your product for two days I called your support line because the solution was not jelling. After 12 days I called again and spoke with Roxie.

She explained to me what I had done wrong and offered to call me back that evening to help assist me. I stated to her that I did not need for her to call me back because I had understood what I did wrong. Also, Roxie asked my name and email address. After I gave her this information she stated to me that she could not find my order, YET, the $150 was taken from my card already.

I stated to her to take the other two payments due to you which was done on February 11th. You didn't waste any time on getting your money. What questioned me was they couldn't find my order, YET AGAIN the $450 was taken from my card. I then texted your Company and spoke with another sponser (I do not remember her name).

She apologized for the mix up and offered her assistance. I answered her back saying that I wanted a refund and that I was through talking to anyone. Her continuous replies were how could she be of assistance? I mailed back the products I did not use unopened expecting a refund Today, April 22nd I received the box marked REFUSED!

I have tried to call and I am expecting a call back. I do not want to report you to the BBB for your services.

Roca Labs in Temple, Texas - THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD ROCA LAB

We love helping people in reaching their healthy weight. A healthy BMI is essential to good health. An overview of your account shows that you elected to pay your order total in 3 installments. This is a payment plan you agreed upon and NOT a subscription. Upon checking your account, it shows the second payment that was due on 4/13/2016 was denied by your bank for insufficient funds. No contact was received from you until 4/14/2016 in the form of a voicemail. A return call was made promptly back to your number in which your voicemail was received and a message was left by a representative. You did not return the call with the number associated with your account. NOT once did you contact the company or your coach in WRITING using the email associated with your account. You have NOT contacted anyone via your personal page (personal hub) as you mentioned. Basically, what you have done is dishonest. You have defamed the company and did not make your payment as promised. What you have done is shameful.
Roca Labs Customer Care
Cons
  • No customer service
no contact with customers
Preferred solution
my money for time and effort and becasue money has been taken out of my account by them using my credit card and can not get touch with them

CAN NOT CONTACT THIS COMPANY RETURNED THE ITEMS AND STILL NO CONTACT.. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

I HAVE CALLED THE 1-855-933-1010 NUMBER IT DOES NOT WORK ALSO LEFT THEM 7 MESSAGES ALSO DID THE ASK A SPECAILIST ON MY PAGE STILL DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. NOW I HAVE TO GO TO THE BANK AND GET A NEW CARD BECAUSE NO ONE FROM THIS COMPANY WILL GT IN CONTACT WITH ME ALSO WHEN THE PAYMENT CAME OUT BANK DECLINIED 2ND TRANSACTION AS FRAUD. DO NOT BUY IT IS A FRAUD.

DO NOT BUY IT IS A FRAUD. THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD

Phone:
(855) 933-1010
All Roca Labs Contacts

Roca Labs - Review from Calgary, Alberta

Dear Sir or Madam from Calgary, if you are a real customer and feel that you have not been served well enough, let us make it up to you so please login to https://rocalabs.com/SUPPORT or email us support@RocaLabs.com and mention PC++ as a code ❥. Roca Labs support is available almost 24/7 around the clock. We answer customers within hours. We have great customer service and we LOVE our customers.

It looks like you really tried hard and something was still wrong. It happens. Let us help you achieve healthy weight. Please read the new https://rocalabs.com/support/instructions/

Writing here "anonymously" as a "customer" is something that our competitors do. Please identify so we can help you. We love helping our customers and we constantly improving. Let us make it up to you... if you are real.
Roca Labs Customer Care

This product sucks. It's expensive, horrible to drink & doesn't do nothing.

Let alone the horrible customer care you get from the staff.