Additional Fees

I , like many others have been following the online legal troubles saga of Roca Labs and It's NOT SO AMAZING inventor/owner, Don Karl Juravin. First of all, when I say saga, I really mean comedic buffoonery.

Now that we have that one out, you can probably tell that I am not a fan. Well, it's true, and I must admit that I am not. When the FTC announced thier lawsuit against he and Roca Labs, they said, and I quote, " Don Juravin has an adversarial relationship with the truth". That is a pretty strong statement from the Feds, and apparently, I am not the only "non fan" of this guy out there.

I found webpage after webpage dedicated to exposing the antics of this company and it's owner. I have included some snap shots for your reading pleasure, including a very funny fake endorsement about Juravin, and of course; written by Juravin. Look, I don't make this stuff up! The Don, as he refers to himself, gives me the materials!

In conclusion, if you are seeking safe weight loss, contact a real medical professional and not some internet crackpot who admitted that his product was fake and he had to "trick" his customers to buy his products.

Google his name and read the official court testimony and see for yourself. * All items posted here were obtained openly on the internet and through official court records available to anyone online*

Review about: Roca Labs Owner.

Reason of review: Deceptive dealings with consumers.

I didn't like: Suing customers for reviews.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1342626

The ice man says send him packing back to Israel

Loxahatchee, Florida, United States #1341205

*** good review on a man and his company who have abused our American consumers and our way of life. I say SEND HIM BACK TO ISREAL! GO USA

Tampa, Florida, United States #1340039

Good review, I wish Blooto who did the first review would have read some of these reviews before buying. This guy thinks he can bully everyone with threats of lawsuits has another thing coming to him.

He is on his way OUT! Good riddance

Worked with him few days ago

Bailed out right at time

He have some kind of disorder

You have to write every first centence on capital

Use big "i" to represent yourself

A lot of weird stuff If not, he will be furious And the testimony Cant say its all lie, but 80% was a made up

I have never in my life come across anyone human with such an inflated self worth than this Don guy. And we can't forget his puppets that help him run his sh*t show of a group on Facebook. :-( Horrible the minute you point out facts and truth vs his saying so or wants you will be removed from the group and all removed ..

How can you be so mean to such a wonderful soul?

to Anonymous #1339215

You have got to be kidding me??? You are joking, right?

to Anonymous Tempe, Arizona, United States #1342076

"wonderful souls" don't use lies to scam money out of people looking to get healthier. And then bully them with threats or litigation when they write negative comments.

to Luis Tempe, Arizona, United States #1342079

"Wonderful Souls" also wouldn't be involved in the slanderous smear campaign he promotes.

Sometimes the TRUTH hurts.

Tampa, Florida, United States #1339162

lol...I looked at this stuff before. I went on the website and it says he promotes unorthodox weight loss programs.

No ***! Go to a real dr

Sunnyvale, California, United States #1339149

This is a funny review! Good job!