Reply by Roca Labs

If you are a real customer and feel that you have not been served well enough, let us make it up to you so please login to: https://rocalabs.com/SUPPORT or email us support@RocaLabs.com and mention PC++ as a code ❥.

Roca Labs LOVES to help their customers. We have many that claim that they had little SUCCESS and once we helped them, they had GREAT SUCCESS with Roca Labs. Let us help you too. Roca Labs REALLY WORKS.

Look at these: https://www.youtube.com/user/RocaLabs/videos they are REAL ROCA LABS REVIEWS.
Author's
2.7K views

I purchased a weight loss supplement from Roca Labs and it did not work for me. I would contact the "Support" and get no type of help whatsoever. You would think that a company that is selling an expensive product could hire better help.

Also, they won't talk to you on the phone after you order - once they take your money, you have to send an email for everything! Then, they are not replied to. BAD SERVICE!

I am extremely unsatisfied and there are plenty of other customers who feel the same way. Unfortunately, they are afraid to speak out because Roca Labs threatens to SUE people who tell the truth about their product! Be aware!

Review about: Roca Labs Supplement.

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

JulieBo
New York, New York, United States #915885

Dear PissedConsumer User:

Not everyone believes you should have the right to express yourself about the companies who take your hard-earned money for their products and services.Roca Labs certainly does not.

Please read on to learn about the legal campaign Roca Labs is undertaking to punish consumers who complain about its products.

Roca Labs is doing whatever it can to identify former customers and others who have posted their comments here so it can take legal action against them to prevent them from expressing themselves and informing other consumers about their experiences. PissedConsumer is fighting the actions of Roca Labs in the courts. Our attorneys have filed papers in two different states demonstrating that the law prohibits these actions by Roca Labs. But Roca Labs is not waiting for a ruling – it is suing customers to shut down their speech and, if possible, obtain “damages” to intimidate others from speaking.

Roca Labs seems likely continue to sue customers who speak out until a judge stops them.

We hope that happens soon, but it may take months to obtain a ruling. We cannot provide legal advice or representation to users, however. Therefore, you may wish to seek legal counsel if you have concerns about a review you have posted here.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@pissedconsumer.com.

You should also review our takedown policy at...

Click here for important news to Roca Labs reviewers on PissedConsumer: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/roca-labs-fundraising.html PissedConsumer Team

Salem, West Virginia, United States #904771

I actually prefer to contact their support reps by email.I work 2 jobs and can't talk on the phone at work.

At least if I email them they always email me back. Plus having an email I can print it out and refer to it when I need it. I printing the instructions and hung them on my refrigerator in the beginning.

I can't imagine having to look online each day for my instructions!

NOTICE TO PISSED CONSUMER POSTER

This notice is from Roca Labs (the “Company”) and is an attempt to communicate with you regarding your anonymous posting on this website.We will be seeking a court order to obtain your name and contact information if you do not reply to this notice.

The Company has thousands of satisfied customers who achieved their weight loss goals and changed their lives with our products (see http://rocalabs.com/before-and-after/). If you are an actual purchaser of any product from the Company, we are sorry that you did not have a great experience. However, we believe that your review violates the terms and conditions (http://rocalabs.com/terms/) of your purchase. We hereby give you notice of your breach of the purchase agreement and demand that you IMMEDIATELY cure your breach by removing this posting.

Roca Labs has been harmed by your posting and will hold you financially responsible for any damages that we suffer.

In addition, we believe that your posting contains blatantly false, malicious, defamatory, libelous and slanderous statements. We have suffered great financial harm by these statements and we will seek damages if you do not retract these statements.

If you are not a customer and are pretending to be one, be advised that we have been injured by your blatantly false, malicious, defamatory, libelous and slanderous statements. We have suffered great financial harm by these statements and we will seek...

Please contact us immediately at legal5@rocalabs.com to resolve this matter. The Company will take all necessary and appropriate legal action to protect our rights.

Our goal is to resolve this problem without litigation, and hope that you will immediately contact the Company.

Centennial, Colorado, United States #808348

I ordered this stuff without knowing what is said about it because my computer does not have sound.It came immediately, like 3 days without any extra shipping requests.

It did not contain any instructions what so ever so that was frustrating because I had not heard how to use it. I called the phone number two different times and very shortly after someone called me back with helpful advice. I still have the mental problem of only eating when I am hungry and stopping when full. I had hoped this stuff would help me do that.

I have only taken it for a couple of days so I do not know if the results will be helpful.

I have since gained 3 more pounds.:sigh :cry :x

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #766597

YES Roca labs cause me to have a HERITAL HERINA, I put it in caps, so all can see, I see 3 doctors had several tests, and all showed the same, DO NOW TAKE ROCA LABS

i would like to try it,would you sell it ,in a more affordable price ,,,,thank you,you can reach me at my email amiraaziz99@yahoo.com

Most people eat not because they are hungry but because of another emotion so this med wont work if you are an emotional eater, because you will eat whether you are hungry or not.2nd of all if you want to try this method there is a homemade version , you can get the book on how to make it, its called the Xanthan Guar Gum Diet Recipe .

I tried it, it tastes bad hard to swallow. The reason you get headaches with this stuff and the roca labs stuff is because it immediately dehydrates you, so the reason for drinking water is to stay hydrated and prevent the headaches.

If anyone is interested I may can send you a copy of the book for free or you can buy it for like $10.00 on amazon or any book store.email me at keyesmarlyn@yahoo.com or go to http://www.amazon.com/Xanthan-Guar-Gum-Diet-Recipe-ebook/dp/B0089IB93M/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top/178-1306772-2408434#_

thanks and good luck and say nice things people!!

to marly #815753

I'd like a copy please lindalepp@yahoo.com

to marly Culpeper, Virginia, United States #823061

I'd love a copy. My email is meloaj13@hotmail.com. Thanks!

I believe if you really follow the rules and instructions down to the T, it should work.

Many of us do not want to work on losing weight but the truth of the matter is that you can expect for this product to work like magic and you don't do any work.

If you are committed it will work, you are suppose to exercise every single day about 30 minutes plus eat healthier.

Now, I haven't started the product yet but I will commit to it, its pricey but for that reason alone ITS GONNA WORK NO MATTER WHAT.

I do not like wasting my money down on something I don't believe in it.

But guys every body is different every system is different too.

I hope this helps

Once again I haven't even tried the product but I completely believe it will work for me at least.

comments