3K views
5.0

I am Roger Morillo, I was 320 Lb.I was obese since 8 years old.

I tried a lot of methods, visit many doctors, and used a lot of diets. Always I had same effect, I get down some pounds, after get up pounds again. I decided to do gastric bypass surgery, I felt so bad, my health, I had migraine, hyperthyroidism, circulatory problems, and so on. Physically, I was very tired, I could not walk, get upstairs, without fatigue.

Searching reviews for surgery I found Roca Labs, I bought and now I am 100 Lb less!!!. Now I am 220 Lb Thanks to Roca Labs. I feel very good right now. I exercise every day, I am healthy with more energy.

I think God helped me to find this solution, Roca Labs saved my life.I no longer suffer medical problems.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with it really really works. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of roca labs gastric bypass effect. Roca Labs needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned roca labs gastric bypass effect in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Roca Labs.

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

Roca Labs - Don Karl Juravin- BUSTED Roca Labs "Don Karl Juravin, owner of Roca Labs and Gastric Bypass Alternative NO surgery has been busted again by the Fraud Busters Team for writing fake reviews again. When you read..." Read more BUSTED AGAIN!  US FEDS CATCH ROCA LABS OWNER DON JURAVIN a.k.a ADI JORBIN ILLEGALLY SELLING COURT ORDERED FROZEN ASSETS Roca Labs "Wow! The comedic antics of the Roca Labs owner never stops! According to the documents that have been uploaded for your review, Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin..." Read more Roca Labs/Gastric Bypass Alternative review: Yuck! Worst diarrhea ever and concerned for everyone's health Roca Labs "OMG....I have read some good reviews and the others were mostly bad. When I watched the Facebook live chat with my gf and I became curious as to what was..." Read more Don Karl Juravin & Roca Labs- Ask him hard questions live and watch him squirm, get angry and ban me from FB group! Roca Labs "Hey guys! I like you are in search of a workable weight loss plan. When I found this FB group for Roca Labs I was intrigued, until I was insulted..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more