3K views
5.0

I am Roger Morillo, I was 320 Lb.I was obese since 8 years old.

I tried a lot of methods, visit many doctors, and used a lot of diets. Always I had same effect, I get down some pounds, after get up pounds again. I decided to do gastric bypass surgery, I felt so bad, my health, I had migraine, hyperthyroidism, circulatory problems, and so on. Physically, I was very tired, I could not walk, get upstairs, without fatigue.

Searching reviews for surgery I found Roca Labs, I bought and now I am 100 Lb less!!!. Now I am 220 Lb Thanks to Roca Labs. I feel very good right now. I exercise every day, I am healthy with more energy.

I think God helped me to find this solution, Roca Labs saved my life.I no longer suffer medical problems.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with it really really works. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of roca labs gastric bypass effect. Roca Labs needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned roca labs gastric bypass effect in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Roca Labs.

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments