3K views 0 comments

I am Roger Morillo, I was 320 Lb.I was obese since 8 years old.

I tried a lot of methods, visit many doctors, and used a lot of diets. Always I had same effect, I get down some pounds, after get up pounds again. I decided to do gastric bypass surgery, I felt so bad, my health, I had migraine, hyperthyroidism, circulatory problems, and so on. Physically, I was very tired, I could not walk, get upstairs, without fatigue.

Searching reviews for surgery I found Roca Labs, I bought and now I am 100 Lb less!!!. Now I am 220 Lb Thanks to Roca Labs. I feel very good right now. I exercise every day, I am healthy with more energy.

I think God helped me to find this solution, Roca Labs saved my life.I no longer suffer medical problems.

Review about: Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Effect.

I liked: It really really works.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Roca Labs, NOT the #1 weight loss plan, not even close Roca Labs "Roca Labs and Gastric Bypass Alternative or Gastric Bypass NO surgery as they tout themselves make some pretty outrageous claims that consumers should be very wary of. The owner of..." Read more My 8​6​ lbs weight reduction with Roca Labs​ without surgery. It's a life​ saver​​​. Roca Labs " ​I ​am Darlene, a senior who struggled with my weight most of my life. I applied for bariatric surgery and was denied. My kids got me the Roca Labs..." Read more Roca Labs - Review in Weight Loss Programs category from Gate City, Virginia Roca Labs "I am on day 1 of roca and im gona say that i took my dose drank my water and i feel great!. I am full i eat 3 bits of..." Read more Don Karl Juravin & Roca Labs- Ask him hard questions live and watch him squirm, get angry and ban me from FB group! Roca Labs "Hey guys! I like you are in search of a workable weight loss plan. When I found this FB group for Roca Labs I was intrigued, until I was insulted..." Read more Color By Pascale - No DELIVERY OF PRODUCT Color By Pascale "Ordered from them on 5/31/17 never received my product received order confirmation and delivery tracking information on 6/7/17. But have never received product and tracking information went to track nothing..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more Viagogo Austria - Got ref off Viagogo Austria " look online to buy a ticket for manny pacquiao fights here in brisbane and i got directed to the Viagogo web site and is said on sale for cheaper..." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more