Show reviews that mention
gastric bypass weight loss weight bypass money loss people don juravin don karl karl juravin
Filter review

BUSTED AGAIN! US FEDS CATCH ROCA LABS OWNER DON JURAVIN a.k.a ADI JORBIN ILLEGALLY SELLING COURT ORDERED FROZEN ASSETS

BUSTED AGAIN!  US FEDS CATCH ROCA LABS OWNER DON JURAVIN a.k.a ADI JORBIN ILLEGALLY SELLING COURT ORDERED FROZEN ASSETS
Wow! The comedic antics of the Roca Labs owner never stops! According to the documents that have been uploaded for your review, Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin a.k.a. Adi Jorbin a.k.a. Adi Juravin are under a US federal court ordered asset freeze. He was caught in 2015 hiding assets from cash to luxury cars from the view of the Feds. That slapped him around and he was supposedly behaving until he got caught again in May selling a $106,000 Mercedes Benz sports car. On top of that, he lied to them about buying another $85,000 Mercedes Benz. Now, they are holding him in contempt of court among other things. Big mistake it turns out and further compounded by lying to the Feds in sworn statements that the car was not operational and was not being sold, when in all actuality the car worked just fine and it was sold. According to the Feds, this is one of many luxury motor cars bought with funds of defrauded customers who bought fake weight loss products from Roca Labs and Don Karl Juravin who also goes by the names Adi Jorbin, Adi Juravin, Don Juravin, and Don Adi Juravin who was convicted in Israel by their version of the FTC for similar antics. According to records, he fled the country after filing bankruptcy after numerous big dollar judgments were entered in against him personally. Liars always lie and liars always get caught. Don't get taken by these internet scammers.

Don Karl Juravin LYING???? NO WAY!!! He's such a t.o.o.l.

Its funny. He says he studied the Bible for over a decade. Yet, obviously didn't really learn anything..

JURAVIN = ***

I am glad I read this before I bought. I googled the names Don Karl Juravin, Adi Jorbin, Adi Juravin, Adi D.

Juravin and just Don Juravin.

Holy smoke, you are right! It is the same guy!!

I used to work for the slimebag at what they called "Roca Labs FDA facility... it was actually his personal garage and it was full of roaches and animal stuff everywhere. This guy Juravin is a pathological liar and true sociopath

@PissedConsumer1367542

Adi Jorbin. Objective magazine in Israel. Look it up.

View more comments (5)
Service
Roca Labs Owner
Pros
  • Feds clobber roca labs
Cons
  • Fakers
  • False advertising
  • Stole money from innocent consumers
Reason of review
Stole money from innocent consumers

*** ARTIST ALERT: ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN CLAIM THAT GOD SPEAKS TO HIM TO LEAD HIS VICTIMS TO WEIGHT LOSS SALVATION FOR BIG $

Hi all, this is Carmen and I have removed myself from the Gastric Bypass Alternative group because this man is at best insane and more than likely nothing more than a sophisticated *** artist. I refuse to spend thousands of dollars and listen to this man Don Karl Juravin tell me on Facebook that God speaks to him to lead me as he sees fit! Come on, this is crazy talk and people just like me are falling for this *** game. I started noticing after I joined, that people I had come to know would suddenly start dropping off the group page because they asked questions about negative things seen online about about the products not working or all of the lawsuits against him. What gets me is that these products cost so much money and should they not have to work at least a little bit? But no, they don't apparently and I have read some brave reviews posted on this website from others that were ripped off where Don Karl Juravin admitted to the fact they don't work! What gives my former GBA family? Do some real research and don't continue to buy into this crazy scheme where he tells you that God himself directs him..

Carmen, I'm so happy you saw through his BS and saw him for what he really is! ANYONE who demands that kind of control is insane and obviously is hiding things. I can't believe more people haven't searched this guy, and fled his "cult" as fast as they could!

ID
Cons
  • Product does not work
  • He insulted me
Reason of review
Claims God speaks to him and is nothing but a *** artist

FAKE PRODUCT ALERT: Roca Labs announces new FAKE product!
I used to be a customer until I took the info to my Dr and he told me that all of the very expensive $$$$$ stuff I bought was essentially regular fibers and the pills were essentially bogus. Watch the videos where Don Karl Juravin where he actually says that he is an amazing inventor of a miracle and he tells everyone not to worry their pretty little heads about about the ingredients and just to follow his amazing lead and take his products and we will lose 40 pounds a month. My Dr told me this is absolute craziness. DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID....PLEASE MY GBA FAMILY AND FRIENDS...GOD BLESS

I am not a doctor, but I do have extensive medical knowledge/training. CERTAINLY much much more than Don Juravin.

Not only are his claims complete garbage, but all my friends I've showed this too (also in the medical field) laughed at them!

TOTAL fiction. I mean, just think about it.

I wish you could share your information more widely. There is only one way to lose weight and that is change of living.

Yay!!! More fake and expensive snake oil to buy from a "miracle inventor" who claims God talks to him.... Yay!!!

@PissedConsumer1368005

LOL

@PissedConsumer1368005

I was banned for asking too many questions

View more comments (4)
Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program
Cons
  • Unauthorized collection of payment
  • Ftc investigation
  • Threatened me with litigation
Fake products

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative: Can I give this *** away at Halloween??
Man, I cannot believe that I bought this diarrhea bomb... mmmmm the taste, yuck. If I don't puke it up now, it will be like sitting on a rocket pad later. Man, I want to go to the urgent care now because the gas pains are intense.... all I keep thinking is that I have bought some terrible tasting slime which I now learn is full of just common fibres that I could have gotten in some over the counter item or maybe I just eat a good salad and maybe experiment with this new and novel approach to common sense weight called "excercise"....hmmmmm sounds delightful, I think I will use my money next time to buy good food and excercise rather than making some internet huckster rich.... I won't be a sucker again but now I can't leave the bathroom

Everyone wishes they could give this *** away after they buy it!

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program
Cons
  • Unauthorized collection of payment
  • Faker
  • False advertising
Reason of review
Yuck! Tastes bad and doesn't work

Eating disorder

I feel that this product will cause many people to have eating disorders. Hes suggesting people to do a 3 to 6 day fast because they don't need food while on this product. I expressed my concern of this and was banned off the facebook page. It's unhealthy to go that long without food and once you go that long as soon as you eat you will gain the weight back. Also he suggests that having diarhia helps with weight loss but it also helps with eating disorder.

Of course you were banned!! You cant bring his BS to light!! He RELIES on hiding the truth!

Seriously. Juravin's science behind how this product works is complete BS, and makes no logical sense to anyone with any medical training.

Sorry I can't find your screen name. I was thinking of buying this product but I wanted to do some research first and came across your comment.

You're suppose to fast for days and only live off the products in the box?

I did not know this.

That's just insane! You would think your body would go into shock.

@PissedConsumer1368431

DON’T DO IT!

@PissedConsumer1368431

This is TERRIBLE for your body. Your body NEEDS the calories for energy to work out.

Yes, limiting is the idea so it burns stored fat more than recent intake.

But fasting AND exercising???? You'll be at the ER soon enough.

View more comments (4)
Roca Labs Weight Loss Program
Bad quality

Roca Labs - Don Juravin/GBA releases new company theme song title: "Still a scamming after all these years"
I don't know if the song is set to a pop song or set to a country theme, but it does have a ring to it, right? A one, two and three, " Still a scamming after all these years".... I think they may have a hit on their hands! Unfortunately, the title of this make believe joke song is most unfortunately true. Day after day, Mr Juravin drones on with same old clap trap with his Wizard of Oz like online persona. That reference for those who don't get it, is merely that there really is no Wizard at all. He is just a regular guy who was in the auto parts business and needed to do something new, and he is a one man operation. A few years back he probably started thinking, I will come up with a miracle invention called Gastric Bypass Alternative, and I will set up fake websites to drive the buyers to me and I will make millions! Not a great plan it turns out, he got caught. But for now he continues to sell his miracle "snake oil". I have a prediction though, I think he will be shut down by the US Government or will file bankruptcy once they get that big, and I say BIG judgment for $ 25 million dollars, not to mention the $1.2 million dollar lien from the IRS. But for now and until that happens, he will keep singing that nifty little jingle, "Still a scammin' after all these years".... I have uploaded pics where you can see how he got caught with fake websites and various battles in the public records so you can make an informed choice in the consumer market place.

All they want is your money baby and keep sucking down those "miracle" products and if nothing happens, it's your fault!

@PissedConsumer1352984

And if you tell anyone, I'll SUE!!!

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program
Cons
  • Bad treatment
Fake, fake , fake
Loss

Roca Labs/Gastric Bypass Alternative review: Yuck! Worst diarrhea ever and concerned for everyone's health

OMG....I have read some good reviews and the others were mostly bad. When I watched the Facebook live chat with my gf and I became curious as to what was actually in that stuff. I was really curious because the inventor Don Karl Juravin told us not to worry about what was in it and how it works. He basically stated that no one knows or understands what's in it or how it works, except him. I thought was rather odd when you are trying to sell something for several hundred dollars on an online product. So I did some research online and found that the product basically is nothing more than common dietary fibers and food colouring. So, a friend of mine tried it she said and she told us the diarrhea was the worst she had ever experienced in her review. I would be careful with this stuff because I did not think that something that is labeled an amazing invention would cause her bowels to explode like 4th of July fireworks show. Thanks for reading my review everyone and God Bless You.

Whats in it? Read the FTC report.

They said it was only common dietary fibers that have been shown to do very little if anything for weight loss.

So take a multivitamin from a $5 bottle from GNC or something, and there you go. Save yourself hundreds of dollars and a brainwashing by this n.u.t.j.o.b.

Roca Labs Supplement
Cons
  • False claims
  • False advertising
  • Bad diarrhea
Bad diarrhea

WARNING!!! SCAM!!! DON JURAVIN-ROCA LABS
I was looking at the Roca Labs website, and I noticed something REALLY SHADY! Don Juravin was busted before for faking a celebrity endorsement for his scam of a product "Gastric Bypass Alternative". He actually photo shopped a container of his "pink goo" in the hand of "Carlton" from the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. (odd, I know.) After which he was rightfully forced to remove the deceptive photo. But in true Don Juravin fashion, he doesn't learn. Well, perhaps he learned a little bit. As I mentioned, I was on his site when I saw a "celebrities" category. Curious, I clicked on it. It was an article about how Kim Kardashian was able to loose her baby weight in 5 months. Quite frankly, it is a very strange and pointless article. But if you really look at it, it insinuates that she lost this via Juravin's "regimen." It makes the statements about how she lost the weight and couldn't be "prouder", shows her picture, then offers the "buy the regimen" button. Then the comment section. Someone named "Rose" asks, "What is this?" Don states, "Bariatric Surgery ALTERNATIVE". Don is slyly insinuating KK lost this weight with his product without outright stating it. Don comments again. "As you can see, it is possible to achieve healthy weight after pregnancy. You need to have the motivation." The over all question however to me is, What does any of this have to do with ANYTHING? KK baby weight has NOTHING to do with gastric bypass, or his starvation regimen. Don Juravin is so desperate to have a celeb endorsement, he does all he can to suggest a celeb uses his SCAM of a product. There is NO reason to have this ridiculous article on his site if not for this reason. PS. Notice his comment to the individual who was interested, but wanted to try a sample before he committed HUNDREDS of dollars. Don might have well have stated, "You have to pay me in full BEFORE you find out its useless."

Looks like spam emails

Who is this guy to dish out medical advice? He has no training at all?

ID
Cons
  • Deceptive practices
  • Shady
  • Scam
Not as described/ advertised

US Prosecutors HAMMER Roca Labs-Don Karl Juravin-GBA for $25 million dollars !
Wow people! Roca Labs founder and owner of Gastric Bypass Alternative Don Karl Juravin really pissed the US Government off! These guys want $25,246,000.00 seeking full "Disgorgement". What do you have to do to get the FTC that pissed off? Well, I will tell you how. You take a lot of money from a regular Joe like me. Then, when I call and complain that the regemin does not work, you hang up on me repeatedly. I then file a BBB complaint and a truthful review on you and you threaten me, you try to keep charging me or you just sue me. Well, that got the FTC's attention. When the FTC looked into the Juravin businesses, they find that they faked it all and it was all a scam. Wow, if Juravin just layed low and didn't cause such a scene, I doubt the FTC would have come after him. Well, Mr Juravin, your case is not going so well and I can't wait until EVERYONE gets their money back.

LOL!! This could happen to a better guy!

Hammer away lawyers, I want my stinking money back from this scammer

ID
Cons
  • Awful customer service
  • Deceptive practices
  • Bad treatment
Reason of review
Threatening consumers for speaking out

5.0
Roca Labs - Don Karl Juravin is MY GREAT LEADER, SAVIOUR & AMAZING INVENTOR! PRAISE BE UNTO HIM WHO HAS COME FROM THE HOLY LAND
I don't understand why so many people have written so many bad things about my leader, saviour and AMAZING inventor, Don Karl Juravin. I am angry that people do not see the amazing miracle worker that he is. He has done so much for so many, and yet, I read nothing but scorn heaped upon him. What has he done to you, I ask? Have you not followed his perfect directions ? Have you not worked hard enough? Are you angry that he charged you money for his amazing and divine invention? Do you feel that because he is divine and from the Holy Land he should give you this amazing invention for free? Maybe your anger is showing because you have not felt his divine presence and his loving and caring online embrace. Maybe you are not cut out to be a BELIEVER and be a part of his blessed group. I must encourage all of my blessed GBA family around the world to avoid reading these horrible things anywhere about our great leader, as they are simply ungodly pronouncements against him. I would encourage you to delve deeply into his great pronouncements and readings and steer clear of these wicked online "reviews" and demonic lies produced by the US Goverment. Remember, Jesus was from the Holy Land and he was attacked for his messages of love. I know you see the connection like I do. I wonder if these angry ex followers really and truly understood how Don came to invent this miracle? Well, our GREAT leader dreamed of this invention while still living in the Holy Land. I believe that because he dreamt of it there, it makes him divine, as well as making our group truly blessed to be following him. I curse all of you that say evil things about a most Holy man who just truly wants to help the world with issues of morbid obesity. I laud and praise him again for having the courage to bring us this MIRACLE! p.s. Please visit the website for further information on the next live FB sessions. Thanks!

Ok this kinda creeped me out

hahahahahahahahhahaa ridiculous!!!

The only thing amazing that he has invented is this post.

#1420561
@PissedConsumer1404134

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Haha! Don Juravin probably wrote this garbage and clicked the like button.

He sees himself as a leader loll

FAKE REVIEW BY DON KARL JURAVIN a.k.a. ADI JURAVIN a.k.a. DON JURAVIN, ROCA LABS, GASTRIC BYPASS ALTERNATIVE

Man, this guy just gets whackier every day. I thought I had seen it all

Funny stuff

Don,

Get help.

Sincerely,

Humankind

View more comments (12)
ID
Pros
  • Don karl juravin is divine
Cons
  • Evil demonic lies about our leader
DON KARL JURAVIN IS AN AMAZING INVENTOR

Don Karl Juravin abuses, he bans me for asking a question

Roca Labs - Don Karl Juravin abuses, he bans me for asking a question
Ladies, please read the *** abuse I have taken from this evil man Don Karl Juravin at Gastric Bypass Alternative, Roca Labs or whatever they are calling his company these days. I ask a simple question online about vitamins and he and his paid henchwomen jump on my *** for asking a question? Then he puts online that he has banned me for this? This is abuse y'all plain and simple...this man doesn't know *** from his elbow I come to find out and he is giving my *** advice on how to live and who I should talk to?? I am pissed and won't take this *** from this booty munch who just wants my *** c notes,,,this *** a scam if I ever saw one,,, Rooster out y'all

Rooster, Don Juravin is an ABSOLUTE JOKE! I wish you would have research this D b.a.g. before you got involved with him and his scam.

Learn how to write please before you post another review "Rooster"

@PissedConsumer1348936

Your a petty insignificant a.s.s.c.l.o.w.n, Don. Perhaps you could learn to actually write a response. Not to mention, YOU should not be critiquing the writing of anyone.

View more comments (2)
ID
Cons
  • Bad treatment
  • No customer service
  • He insulted me
Don Karl juravin insulted me

ROCA LABS FORMER EMPLOYEE SHOCKING CONFESSION
Hi guys...please read this before you make such an important decision concerning your health. There are numerous complaints and lawsuits against Roca Labs, Gastric Bypass Alternative, GBA, Don Karl Juravin personally and Must Cure Obesity, LLC that you need to read! These complaints go back for years and Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin lost big time to pissedcnsumer.com in a lawsuit where he tried to get them to remove these reviews. Good for pissedconsumer and freedom of speech. When you read these things, think hard about your safety and your family. You are not the bad person they say you are. Don't fall prey to these guys who prey upon people like you, and me. Stay strong and do it right! I have downloaded this review and pictures so consumers can be well informed and not make the same mistakes as others have done. All the items I uploaded I obtained freely online and through the public record

Hahaha, I bet it was Don Juravin who did not like this review

@PissedConsumer1350000

I ams Don Karl Juravin the miracle inventor and I does not likes this review

@PissedConsumer1373657

I has clicked the lone Nos buttons whiles wearing mys bowtie

Good review and repost

ID
Cons
  • Don karl juravin is a fake
  • Fakers
  • Under investigation
Deceptive advertising

Roca Labs-Don Juravin....No magic here, seek real medical help

I am a weight loss specialist and an M.D. based in the LA area mainly seeing patients who are morbidly obese. Many of my patients come to me after trying many, many different ways to lose weight. More often than not, this name of Don Juravin pops up in many consults. Let it be known that I DO NOT recommend bariatric surgery for 90 percent of my patients, nor do I recommend these nutty approaches to something that can be dangerous to one's health. There are many different ways to lose weight, and most methods do not include surgery. It is typically a simple program where one lowers the caloric intake; has an increase of physical activities and a healthy approach to life, with a disciplined variety in one's diet. It is simple and there is no "magic" like Don Juravin proclaims. I have watched his videos and seen his programs. Pure hocus pocus, nothing more nothing less. Additionally, he has apparently admitted that his main product that is supposed to fill you up for hours, is basically a hoax. Before you make this important decision, please consult a real professional with training and not someone who claims that God sent you to him....it's all bunk. I did not write this because I need more patients. I am genuinely scared at what I see.

I bet Don Juravin clicked the only No. Its kinda sad actually.

I picture him sitting at his computer in the dark, aglow in the light from his monitor.

His Face flushed red with embarrassment. His bow-tie spinning in anger as he finally and emphatically clicks the left button of his mouse over the "no" button while speaking it aloud.

@PissedConsumer1404156

Hahahahhahahha!!

@PissedConsumer1404156

Lmao! If only I could draw the picture in my head..

The Doctor speaks the truth! Thanks for being brave and taking the time to write this so we avoid major pitfalls and possibly illness!

Roca Labs Weight Loss Program
Cons
  • False claims
Dangerous to patients

Don Juravin - Roca Labs - BUSTED!! Nothing but SCAMMERS and LIARS!!!
Don Juravin, the "inventor" of the useless "Gastric Bypass Alternative" - No Surgery SCAM, got busted in 2014 for faking celebrity endorsements, namely, Alfonso Ribeiro and Tommy Chong. I know what your thinking, strange choices. But I suppose at the time they (or at least Ribeiro) were gaining a bit of notoriety for appearing in "Dancing with the Stars", so perhaps that's why he picked them. Ribeiro was photo shopped holding a container of the scam product, and appearing to endorse its claims. In an article for Ars Technica, Megan Geuss stated the following; "Juravin claimed in his affidavit that he bought a $5.99 subscription to pissedconsumer.com in order to post a positive review. He went on to allege that his subscription was "canceled" and his positive review removed for being in favor of Roca Labs. "My post complied with all the Terms and Conditions of pissedconsumer.com but was blocked because pissedconsumer.com will not allow positive information to come forward. Despite its representations, Opinion Corp. and pissedconsumer.com do not want consumers to have the ability to make informed decisions, but merely want to provide false, misleading and defamatory information about Roca Labs." Funny that he sued this site for providing false, misleading and defamatory information, when he was ACTIVELY deceiving people with fake reviews from celebrities. This guy does not have a shred of self-awareness, and constantly shows his own hypocrisy. You cannot trust anything this guy says. Do you see legit companies have these issues? NO? Why? Because they are actually legitimate companies that aren't trying to scam you! DO NOT fall for it! Do research on him, and all the serious legal issues he's embroiled in!

Why do you say such things about such a great man who brought us his amazing invention from the Holy Land? Praise Don Karl Juravin our great leader who like Jesus is being persecuted for his AMAZING invention and his divine pronouncements.

@PissedConsumer1348638

Hey Don, whoops, I mean Kelly. Come back to earth.

You know your a liar. How could you possibly place yourself along Jesus you hypocrite.

IF you want to get biblical about it, he (you) is/are more like the pharisees. Lying to try to keep your prominence and money.

Misleading others and making ridiculous claims in an attempt to cover up his own deceptions. Always trying to convince people of his "holiness" while attacking the ones who actually expose his lies with the truth.

Or perhaps he's similar to the merchants Jesus whipped in the temple. Using shady business practices and trying to make money off of honest people.

But quite frankly, ALL OF THIS is ABSURD.

It comes down to the truth and facts. It's all in the investigation.

Its all over the internet.

Any sane individual would look at these posts and see that either Don Juravin has a few screws loose or the people who post replies like this do.

@PissedConsumer1354038

(mic drop) Juravin, you got TORCHED!!!hahaha

@PissedConsumer1348638

One more thing Kelly (Don).

Juravin keeps aligning himself with Moses and Jesus. Have you forgotten that they gave up their chance at wealth in pursuit of following God and goodness?

Unlike Juravin, they didn't lie and scam people for a profit.

They didn't live in mansions with expensive cars.

And IF Juravin was truly a religious man, he would know that comments like "divine pronouncements" and placing himself with Jesus border on blasphemy.

Please....Therapy.

ID
Cons
  • Don juravin lies
  • Scam
  • Fakers
Scam

CRAZY SCAM SALES PITCH! Don Juravin tells us on live FB not to worry about what's in it or how it works!!??!! Have I lost my marbles?

This is one of the craziest sales pitches I have ever seen. People are watching these crazy sales pitches live and buying into the nonsense. Don Juravin starts the live FB session the other night with a weird intro telling us that he is the #1 Weight Loss Guru in America and close his birth place was to Nazareth where Jesus was born and how we can lose up to 6 pounds a night by following his rules and taking "white and red pills" followed up by drinking what seems like gallons of water. Then he introduces us to his "night magic pill", and goes onto say that we can lose up to 6 pounds??!!?? Every night??!!??? How does that one work Don? He then says to us that we should not worry about the ingredients or how it works....say what? Did I just hear that? He says that no one understands how it works, only him. Give me a break. This internet carpet bagger is really trying to pull one over on us. Not me sister. This is crazyville and I am outta here

You are obviously a non believer whoever the coward is that wrote this demonic and horrible review of our GREAT LEADER, SAVIOUR and AMAZING INVENTOR Don Karl Juravin. Our Don was born in the Holy Land and conceived of his AMAZING invention there.

He has brought us his AMAZING and HOLY invention to use so we can be healthy.

Our Don, like Jesus, is being persecuted and vilified by non-believers and those non-believers will regret their evil words when like Jesus, our GREAT LEADER will rise up against all of you. Praise be unto our GREAT LEADER Don Karl Juravin!

@PissedConsumer1348644

Wow really Kelly Joe?!? You don't sound crazy at all.

Lmao

I was looking at using this product until I saw your comments on here.

You comparing him to Jesus really?? Wtf!!

@PissedConsumer1351036

I am not crazy... I am a part of his divine group. Come to us and feel his loving and caring online embrace!

@PissedConsumer1351183

Kelly,

Stay away from the cool-aid.

@PissedConsumer1351183

YES!! And DON makes the most DELICIOUS Kool-Aid!!!! Be sure to purchase our matching outfits and ceremonial bow-tie!!

@PissedConsumer1348644

Don,

Do you think this actually helps your product/case?

You've lost it.

He takes advantage of obese people and it's a shame

View more comments (6)
ID
Cons
  • Product is useless
  • Made fun of me
  • Deceptive practices
Crazy claims