filters
Show
Resolved
Roca Labs's reply to:

Resolved: Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Effect Review from Astoria, Oregon

Roca Labs strives for excellent customer service and stands behind our 14 day money back guarantee. Upon checking we see you purchased September 7 and reached out to us on October 23 in which you were assisted. You requested on returning your product.Since it was past the 14 day return mark your case was escalated to a manager for handling A return was granted to you. As NOTED on our return page the refund process takes up to 10 business days after confirming the return or the package.Your package was received in the post office on Saturday, November 14,2015 ready for pick up.
Roca Labs has gone above and beyond to help you, even allowing the return after the date had passed.Your refund is being processed.You will receive notification once the refund has processed. Be sure to check your spam box, depending on your email settings responses may go there. Please contact our support desk directly if you need further assistance. Support@RocaLabs.com
Review
Reason of review
Pricing issue
1.8

Ordered the product tried it made me sick try to call them wrote emails they would respond told me they would take the nasty *** back and then as soon as i shipped it back to them i would get my 480 dollars back within 10days now they wont respond back to my emails and they wont give me my money back im looking in to getting a lawyer.

Contact Roca Labs Customer Service