filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

CONSUMER ALERT! ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN ADMIT TO GASTRIC BYPASS ALTERNATIVE HOAX

Please read the documents downloaded from the US Middle Distrct of Florida Federal Court whereby Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin admitted to their Gastric Bypass Alternative with no surgery products to be a total sham and hoax upon consumers. He admitted in court testimony that he had to "trick" his "fat customers " into buying his product. He also was forced to admit that his product was basically useless because his "fat customers" were going to lose weight anyways if he could convince them to fast for 16 hours, drink a lot of water and excercise. He admitted to tricking them as you will see on the screen shots below to fake testimonials with YouTube and Vimeo channels, faked written blogs to support Facebook and google ads and fake customers giving testimonials in those videos. Additionally please note that he lied about having a medical background and scientific evidence backing up his claims. The only Doctor that worked for them was a disgraced pediatric neurologist who lost his license for possession of child *** and testified he never even tested or used Roca Labs product. Now the Feds have Don Karl Juravin by the proverbial balls with a $25 million dollar personal judgement by noting in the screenshot provided. The US Government is holding him personally liable for all his scamming. The IRS has a personal judgement on him as well for around $1 million dollars. Don't be another sucker and get taken by this guy who has zero medical training.

Scammer from the word go

just read this but i have just sent my payment in... what do i do now

Demand a refund!

@Anonymous

Stop the credit card payment and cancel the order

LOL! This guy is done!

He lost to the US Government on Friday.

He is cooked and finally out of the business of ripping people off! google FTC vs Don Karl Juravin

i used to work for this dead beat and he still owes me for one months pay. When I kept calling him about picking up my check, he threatened to sue me saying that I was trying to extort money from him!

How F’d up is that.

So when I threatened to sue him he said he would counter sue and ruin me and my family. Stay away from this con game people, it’s not worth it.

Juravin is a joke in the weight loss industry and the FTC will shut him down soon. He will never survive the $ 27 million dollar judgement and the millions he owes the IRS.

To Jane below, this is definitely a real review. I used to work for Don Karl Juravin and he sued me for posting a complaint here on pissed consumer.

Look up Don Karl Juravin vs.

Jodie Barnes in Sarasota County Circuit Court in Florida. I also had to seek a couple of restraining orders against him for stalking me as well.This guy is a dangerous nut job who has Zero medical training and you must be careful about dealing with his shady company.

#1521922

REAL REVIEW WITH REAL DOCUMENTS FROM THE CASE FTC vs. DON KARL JURAVIN

Fake Review and Fake Comments by same person

This product is very dangerous and it put my mom in hospital here in England. I would not recommend this scheme to anyone.

Dangerous company, dangerous products and dangerous advice. Be very, very careful folks.

This is crazy. I was a buyer and I am out after reading this.

How can the US govt. let this man get away with this???

I am Don Karl Juravin the AMAZING INVENTOR of the Gastric Bypass Alternative NO surgery invention. I am #1 Weight Loss Guru in all USA.

I make a demand to people’s writing these sayings online to make many laughs upon me and this you know writings of EXTORTION upon me. I was born in the Holy Land not far from where Jesus was born and this is place where I dreamt of my MIRACLE invention. These writings of EXTORTION are written by agents of the USA Federal Govarnments who are trying to BAN my MIRACLE invention. Theses agents of the USA government are harassing me and my family and are always following me wherever I go to destroy the GASTRIC BYPASS ALTERNATIVE MIRACLE which is a tasty misture.I Don Karl Juravin fight for truth for many peoples and USA agents for to bring this MIRACLES to you my loyal followers and I bring truth to light on the many conspiracyes against me and my followers who now number more than 80,000.

My flowers, pray for me as your leader to fight strongly against these EVIL AGENTS who want to harm me and you. Be strong my people

@Don Karl Juravin

This is pathetic. This guy needs to be deported.

The Federal Judge in this case is ruling on him being held in criminal contempt of court for secretly disposing of assets that were ordered frozen. Someone told the prosecutor and he lied about it when asked....major problems come when you violate court orders and then lie about it!

@Tampa lawyer

Hello Tampa Lawyer, do you have any info on the sexual abuse and harassment lawsuits that have been brought against him by former employees?

Facebook is probably shutting him down as this scam has been reported tothem so many times. Between that and his bankruptcy, I think he will soon just start fading away.I just want my $ back!

@Louise johnson

He is a very bad guy. My husband loaned him money $750 k US) and we never got paid back.

We have hired a lawyer in Florida to try and recover the monies we loaned him. This man is nothing more than a con man.

@Louise johnson

As of today he is stillUp and now has decided to allow people to use there amazon pay to pay for his products and now also takes pay away plans so he gets more money faster . This man needs to be shut down

how do we stop him, he scammed me and is still doing it to hundreds of people a day on facebook

How many scams can this guy promote? It’s crazy as there is so much bad stuff about him online.

@TM

This joker is still around??!!??

@Anonymous

yep he is scamming on facebook taking thousands from people

#1482001

This old scam again?

Eh, good riddance as word on the street he has moved to Ireland to escape the IRS and FTC judgments against him. I think it’s funny as he can’t move back to israel because of his previous convictions and bankruptcies. Good luck Juravin/Jorbin!

He is getting ready to be sued by several women who worked for him for sexual harassment in addition to the police investigation into his various calls to various women in Central Florida asking them to talk to him whilst he pleasures himself. He is a truly disgusting person.

We have no info on a Tampa arrest, however multiple complaints were lodged against him in Orlando for harassing phone calls among other things to various woman complaining that he was calling them and being a bit *** with telephonic “requests” to them.

Has anyone heard about his recent arrest in Tampa for harassing people? If so, can someone please post the info?

#1441925

He is a bankrupt fool. It would not surprise me if he bolts out of the country.

This guy Juravin is a total sociopath and outlandishly crazy. The Federal judge overseeing his case is holding him in contempt of court for lying and selling frozen assets. He will be in jail soon I suspect.

I used to work for this *** working in his cockroach and dog *** laden garage. I have hired legal counsel to sue him for sexual harassment as he used to ask me to dance for him just so I could get my lousy paycheck.

He would hold it in the air and laugh as every time I would try I would try and grab it, he would yank it back and tell me to dance for it or I could go out on a “date” with him. This *** bag would say this to me while his wife and children were in the house!

@Anonymous

SUE HIM! I heard his wife is filing divorce anyways!

Sue this *** bag!

@Anonymous

This guy is sooooooo bad

This guy is a morally and financially bankrupt *** bag who is a pathological liar. I would not recommend any contact what so ever as this piece of *** is toxic

Hes a disgusting, horrid person who cons vulnerable people, hides his business practices, silences by deleting or suing people that speak up about him. I feel so sorry seeing people seperate with their money with the promise of a 'Gods' cure

@Anonymous

Total ***...he came into our restaurant in Orlando and started writing bad reviews on us which are not true. We think he trashed us to get the free meal as he was rude and abusive to our staff. Stay away from this *** bag.

These guys are running a total ripoff operation selling fake *** to vulnerable people and telling them that God talks to him so he can control them...what a carpet bagger charlatan!

This idiot is in a lot of trouble. Good luck loser!

Why do any of you believe this BS. A sucker born every day

Just think I was going to order this product. I'm so glad I read the reviews.

I used to work for this slime ball and he made all of that *** he sold for big money in his dirty garage that was full of roaches and animal ***. Total pathological liar and sociopath.

I'm out and won't have the wool thrown over my eyes

Wow...what else can one say? This says it all. Moving on.

Not shocked by this review. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Good review. Well presented and true.

I am in the weight loss business and this man is a one man wrecking ball for credibility in the industry. The government needs to shut this loser down.

I found them as a Facebook group and was completely creeped out by this man Don Karl Juravin who claims he has invented miracle weight loss products??!! I found him to be a complete ego maniac and pretty much full of ***

I love this review! This guy is a broke dead beat who harms people and takes advantage of them by toying with their emotions because of their weight.

I hope people get smart and actually start researching before they get suckered!

He is dangerous for the weight loss industry and I hope he is out of it SOON.

I luv his fake reviews and they are soooooooo funny because his spelling and English skills pretty much suck. He is a funny man, funny like a clown man lol

I found my experience to be somewhat neutral and results very disappointing. I would not recommend

I was talking to some EX customers and they are down in Florida and said they have heard rumors of a bankruptcy filing because he is in a corner. I wonder how we are OUR $$$ BACK???!!??!!??!

These people are crooks!

I keep reading comments about a class action lawsuit. Does anyone have more info on how to join it?

@Anonymous

Stand by for the info. I will post it tomorrow as it is a law firm in Boston that I heard about

Gracias for the review! I works very hard for my family and for monies and don't want to waste it

Don't waste your time and money with this. Very bad experience for me and my friend

Well, well, this got my attention. Guess it pays to google before you buy

I got taken by these guys when I called and asked to return it even though I did not use any of it, they said NO! All BS I think as I was told it was custom made for me... I am calling BULL *** and I am pissed

Great review! My hat is off to the person who is exposing this scam perpetrated by Roca Labs and weight loss quack Don Juravin. Keep up the good work!

*** I love this review! This reviewer obviously did his homework in exposing this scam

What a beautiful review. What else can one say?

What a fake. I want my *** money back.

I googled this guy and the company for my mom who has some weight issues. Jeez, how is this company still in business when they have been caught? I don't think I have seen one good review on them

I won't be buying this ***. I watched some of their videos and it was funny how scripted they were. What a joke this guy Don Juravin is.."the ineventor"

This review changed my mind, thanks!!

Has anyone heard anything about a possible class action lawsuit against Roca and Juravin to get our $ back???? Please write if you have ,

Thanks,

Derek

@Derek

I will join a class action suit if I can! Screw these scammers

I just googled this because one of his ads popped up... I am so glad I googled this...holy ***, that could have been an expensive mistake

Finally he got caught, I don't see him getting out of this one so easily. Bad guy for the industry

Ha! I love this guy Juravin, I read these papers and the dumb *** actually admitted it was fake.... what a ***

Scam, scam, scam

@Anonymous

Well that reply summed it up for me. The US Government needs to deport this guy somewhere without an internet connection

Worst thing I have ever done. I needed real help and got nothing but scorn once I bought the package.

My Dr says he looked into it and told me it was a fake.

I am now on a real program that works! Please be careful and do not fall for this internet scam

@Annie

lol...just by his comments, you can tell he tries to scam. He bans anyone that comments back to him. he makes it that you havery to so call qualify...EVERYONE does as he wants the money honey..

@Annie

What program

View more comments (75)
Review
Cons
  • Don karl juravin lying
  • Falsified reports
  • Withholding info on government indictments
Scam on consumers
  • Roca Labs Reviews
  • Roca Labs Cases

Roca Labs - Don Karl Juravin- BUSTED
Don Karl Juravin, owner of Roca Labs and Gastric Bypass Alternative NO surgery has been busted again by the Fraud Busters Team for writing fake reviews again. When you read a positive review on him or his company, don't believe it for a New York minute, he or one of his wife wrote it and more than likely paid for it. Please note the first two items posted above. Pic 1 is supposedly from a customer praising him as a her "mentor" and "amazing inventor". Please note pic 2 taken directly from his website where you see the testimonial which has been proven to be a paid testimonial. Pic 3 is a funny one. This an excerpt of a testimonial for his website that was posted by him as being from the "land of Moses and Jesus of Nazerath" and "he has more in common with these religious icons than just a sacred birthplace. He is regularly hearalded as a miracle worker". It goes on to say that he "is regularly showered with praise" and " for inventing, promoting and operating the gastric bypass alternative ". Give me an F' ING break. Don't fall for this scam artist and his crew.

He’s busted alright. He just filed a sham bankruptcy again. Maybe he will change his name again after this fiasco.

Going to jail...

The federal judge in his case is holding him in contempt of court for lying about selling frozen assets. What a scammer

This guy just got busted by the Feds again for hiding bank accounts that he was supposed to report! Wow! How many times until they just arrest him?!!??

BUSTED! BUSTED!

BUSTED! This clown is a bankrupt fool and pathological liar.

Very, very bad guy. Anyone he comes in contact with should avoid him at all costs as he is truly certifiable and quite warped. I am surprised he has not been deported yet.

Hahahahaha! That's some funny ***! You guys are nailing this guy so hard!

I applaud the bravery of every person who are writing these reviews and not putting up with what this guy has done to everyone. Theses reviews are truthful as I know Don Juravin and in the business.

Take my word for it, you don't know the half of it.

But anyways, keep up the good works and go to real weight loss professionals. God Bless

I love pic three!!! What an ego!

Thanks for the review! My wife almost signed up for this plan and glad we discovered these reviews

Oh, look I can remain anonymous too! Clearly the plan was not for you, that was your choice.

Clearly you never tried the product or did not apply the lifestyle changes required by the rules. I only feel sorry for the 10 people who found this to be helpful! They are now misguided. You, however, are spreading lies.

You are using this post as spam.

I am a GBA user & it works for me. I love GBA!!

@Anonymous

You apparently don't read the court documents where he admitted the product was fake and he faked the studies. How gullible are you?

@Anonymous

Look, this is clearly the person who wrote the review so doesn't mean that your review is spam because you got paid for this, and it is clearly an ADVERTISEMENT for products that have been proven fakes, right?????

@Anonymous

How is showing the truth with facts "spreading lies"? Are you insinuating the FTC and IRS are lying?

What would their end game be in doing that?

The fact of the matter is the only people that would be upset over the truth are both those that were suckers, and the scammers that made A LOT of money duping the suckers.

You obviously did not read anything about this case. Quite frankly, the findings should absolutely outrage you if you truly are a customer.

@Anonymous

Oh, look, people are anonymous because this t.o.o.l. sues everyone that disagrees with him and doesn't become a brainless drone.

He bans anyone who questions him or his "products". He is an absolute s.c.u.m.b.a.g. and I'm sorry your too blind to see that. Don't believe me?

Ask him some serious questions about the FTC or IRS. Ask him where the proof is to combat what the FTC has shown. Get ready to be banned.

Until you can see the facts, you are the one spreading lies. You are the spam.

Go fraud busters!

Lol!!! This is funny what you guys keep writing about this sociopath!

I used to work for this monkey and he was so mean to everyone. He deserves it!

@Anonymous

So I tried this product in the hopes that it would work. Yeah right.

It does curb your appetite though, because after following the instructions and consuming that plastic, rubbery ***, I was sick for two days. Vomiting every hour or so, so yep it curbed my appetite all right, and I actually lost 4 lbs. Not the way I want to lose weight. I just can't believe that this Don Juravin, whatever his name is is still in business.

Why would you trust a product from someone who doesn't even have a customer service line. I was dumb, but I will ALWAYS warn people about this guy! I wish they would try to sue me. Go ahead.

Looks like the government already banned you from doing that. Karma is a *** though!

Me too.

View more comments (18)
Review
Cons
  • Don karl juravin lies
  • Fake reviews
  • Product is useless
Fake reviews
Loss

DON'T TRUST ROCA LABS & DON JURAVIN, FAKE REVIEWS & FAKE PRODUCTS. PROVEN BY US GOV

I am shocked and dismayed that these people still continue to sell this glorified "jello" and continue to make the same claims about how people will lose weight. Don Juravin admitted in depositions that his product was basically useless and that he had to in his words, "trick" his "fat customer". I almost was a potential "fat customer" who decided with my husband's help to really do some research on this company before we tried it. I have been online and watched his live speech, and watched what looked like very canned videos from people who claimed this product was a miracle, but what was odd; they really did not look like they lost any weight! I read the court documents online (thank you pissedconsummer.com) where he even admitted that most of the videos are faked with paid actors who never even used the product! One thing people should be careful with is that Don is no weight loss expert. He is an internet sales guy with no medical background what so ever, and he admitted to that as well! Go to your regular healthcare provider and don't get tricked by these folks.

He is going to jail! LOL!

Great review!

Great review! I had a very bad experience myself and would not recommend this to anyone

I am not shocked at any of this as people like to be BS'd. If these idiots are going to continue to buy fake ***, let em

The reviewer is shocked and dismayed...if the person who wrote this actually stayed with the program, they would not be so shocked, it's all BS sister and It's about the $$$$$. It does not work because it's bogus. Watch what you eat and burn those carlories!

LOL!!! I used to work for Roca and "The Don"( what a joke) as he refers to himself.

Don't waste your time with this garbage. It is just an internet sales drive to get your money and nothing else. Don behind the scenes makes fun of all of you for being *** to believe a guy with a super heavy accent that most people don't even get, and no medical training to boot! LOL!

Good for the people who are not worried about standing up to this sheister by writing these very true reviews.

Read the Goverment documents for yourself. Next time you do his live "interview/speech on Facebook, ask him some hard questions about what he admitted in court...LOL I can't wait to see the look on his face

Spot on review as I to looked into this program and it looked scketchy at best. I am concerned with my health and will look to real experts

View more comments (6)
Review
Pros
  • Us feds proved don juravin lied
Cons
  • Falsified reports
  • Product does not work
  • Faked testimonials
Fake reviews and products
  • fake product reveiws

Roca Labs - BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government

Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified" to by this product, which turned out to be totally useless. They asked me questions like, is my family disappointed in me because of my weight and do I fail in life because of my weight? That's total *** and I am pissed. I fell for it and found out that this stuff they ask you to ingest is basically a bunch of common ingredients thrown together and they charged me over $400 ! Don't be a victim of these people who have no medical background!

This guy is a quack, and a bully. The FTC found NO weight-loss benefit to his product and relies on the customer to starve themselves, exercise and drink water.

Even his "medical expert" could not refute the FTC conclusions, and even agreed with their findings. Not to mention Juravin said himself that he had to "trick" his customers. They did no legitimate clinical trials, and even tried to claim it was safe for children. Just look at his "diagrams" depicting how the product "works".

You don't have to be a doctor to see this is TOTAL BS. Don't give a penny more to this scammer.

He'll be out of business soon hopefully. GO FTC and IRS!!

I bought the product or as they call it their "regemin" and it was useless. Don't waste your money. Eat less and excercise is what seemed to work for me and not some "miracle" invention or Roca's "night magic" pills.

LOL ! Don Karl Juravin is NO inventor!

This bonehead has no medical training ( never graduated college either) and holds a patent for a greeting card that has a sleeve in it for candy.

After he was run out of here in Israel, he came to the US to wreak havoc there. Looks like the *** finally caught with this bozo.

@Ari Katzman

That's not true!!! Juravin did invent.. well, co-invent a candy dispensing greeting card!

I keep reading about a possible class action lawsuit against Roca Labs and it's owner.. does anyone have any detailed on how to join it??

Good review and thanks. I will not buy

View more comments (5)
Review
Cons
  • Bad treatment
  • Don karl juravin lies
  • Product is useless
Reason of review
Bad products that don't work
  • Roca Labs Cases

Roca Labs in Rio De Janeiro, Rio De Janeiro - Corrupt company that will take money from you without consent

1.7
I found out about this weight loss group through facebook last year. I read reviews and told myself I could use this product. I purchased in november 2016 and started taking the product. For two weeks everything was fine. I lost about 12lbs but mostly water weight and was hungry all the time. then i got sick. I work 50 hour weeks, have a house and a small child so not eating enough and sucking down something the consistency of hair gel got to me. I was sick on and off from mid november to late feb 2017. to make matters worse, now that I tried the diet again I can't take the products. I almost instantly vomit. When I paid i set up auto payments, I paid novembers 190.00 right away and according to the contract with the company they would take the payments out December 1st and January 1st. I pre planned buying this item and knew when I would have money to pay it off. WELL Late January rolls around and my husband asks me if this product was paid off - because he began receiving messages claiming it wasn't paid. I told him that it was on auto payment and I had made sure to leave extra money in our accounts at the designated times. After being sick throughout most of February he asked me about it again claiming that he had had another email so I investigated and came to find out they had stopped payment. SO without my CONSENT and OUT OF CONTRACT (since our contract ended in January) They billed my account the last two payments at once without informing me or my husband. What would have happened had i been completely broke ? I sent them an email and informed them they no longer are allowed access to my account and if they try to bill me again after they refused other autopayments there will be huge problems. I am thinking i need to change my bank info because I believe they were wrong for taking money without my consent when our contract had ended and they had refused the original collections

I have heard about a class action suit against Roca Labs by some lawyers here representing some victims In Atlanta...I would watch for mailers or tv ads on how to join

I have heard about the victims getting a refund via the government or a possible class action suit to collect for the victims. Please comment if you know anything

I'm glad that I came across this page. I was almost ready to order the product, but after reading the reviews & Googling Don Juravin; no way!!

@Changed my mind

Omg! Me too! I was sooo close to buying the whole thing in one payment.

@Changed my mind

I was about to order too. I knew it was too good to be true!!!

Total fraud this company and man Don Juravin it's owner. Don't believe anything they claim!

America's FTC and IRS have him now. I want my money back

@Ingolf

This guy is crazy and very rude!!! Im new & had questions and he totally down played me talked to me like I was a complete ***. This is the worst experience Ive ever had

@Vanessa

Had you already purchased the product?

The Feds filed for judgement Friday against Roca Labs and it's nutty owner Don Juravin Friday! They are demanding that he repay everyone $25 million ! The end is near folks!!!

@Evan

I should have looked deeper into this product. That goo stuff is nasty and disappointed that there is no refund policy. I hope the feds take them out of business.

Don Juravin is famous here in NJ for his medical director being neurological dr for kids and not a weight loss Dr.

Google Dr. Ross Finesmith and you will see that he was convicted for possession of child pornn. Beware!!!!

Google Don Juravin as well!

No one should trust this company or the man behind it, Don Adi Juravin. Google those names and it will tell you everything you need to know about his dishonest and crazy way of conducting himself.

DON ADI JURAVIN IS A FRAUD! If you don't believe me, google FTC VS.

ROCA LABS, DON JURAVIN, a.k.a. ADI JURAVIN, AND DON KARL JURAVIN

Don Juravin is going to jail

Google this dude don juravin like I did...that told me everything I needed to know about his bs.

View more comments (13)
Review
Cons
  • Unauthorized collection of payment
Problems with payment
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Roca Labs and Don Karl Juravin exposed! Learn the truth!
I , like many others have been following the online legal troubles saga of Roca Labs and It's NOT SO AMAZING inventor/owner, Don Karl Juravin. First of all, when I say saga, I really mean comedic buffoonery. Now that we have that one out, you can probably tell that I am not a fan. Well, it's true, and I must admit that I am not. When the FTC announced thier lawsuit against he and Roca Labs, they said, and I quote, " Don Juravin has an adversarial relationship with the truth". That is a pretty strong statement from the Feds, and apparently, I am not the only "non fan" of this guy out there. I found webpage after webpage dedicated to exposing the antics of this company and it's owner. I have included some snap shots for your reading pleasure, including a very funny fake endorsement about Juravin, and of course; written by Juravin. Look, I don't make this stuff up! The Don, as he refers to himself, gives me the materials! In conclusion, if you are seeking safe weight loss, contact a real medical professional and not some internet crackpot who admitted that his product was fake and he had to "trick" his customers to buy his products. Google his name and read the official court testimony and see for yourself. * All items posted here were obtained openly on the internet and through official court records available to anyone online*

The ice man says send him packing back to Israel

*** good review on a man and his company who have abused our American consumers and our way of life. I say SEND HIM BACK TO ISREAL! GO USA

Good review, I wish Blooto who did the first review would have read some of these reviews before buying. This guy thinks he can bully everyone with threats of lawsuits has another thing coming to him.

He is on his way OUT! Good riddance

Worked with him few days ago

Bailed out right at time

He have some kind of disorder

You have to write every first centence on capital

Use big "i" to represent yourself

A lot of weird stuff If not, he will be furious And the testimony Cant say its all lie, but 80% was a made up

I have never in my life come across anyone human with such an inflated self worth than this Don guy. And we can't forget his puppets that help him run his *** show of a group on Facebook. :-( Horrible the minute you point out facts and truth vs his saying so or wants you will be removed from the group and all removed ..

How can you be so mean to such a wonderful soul?

@Anonymous

You have got to be kidding me??? You are joking, right?

#1342076
@Anonymous

"wonderful souls" don't use lies to scam money out of people looking to get healthier. And then bully them with threats or litigation when they write negative comments.

#1342079
@Luis

"Wonderful Souls" also wouldn't be involved in the slanderous smear campaign he promotes.

Sometimes the TRUTH hurts.

lol...I looked at this stuff before. I went on the website and it says he promotes unorthodox weight loss programs.

No ***! Go to a real dr

This is a funny review! Good job!

View more comments (10)
Review
Cons
  • Suing customers for reviews
Deceptive dealings with consumers
Loss

Don Karl Juravin & Roca Labs- Ask him hard questions live and watch him squirm, get angry and ban me from FB group!

Hey guys! I like you are in search of a workable weight loss plan. When I found this FB group for Roca Labs I was intrigued, until I was insulted by it's owner who claims to be an "Amazing Inventor" from the "Holy Land"......lol. So I started digging around and decided to ask some tough questions about how he can claim to help people lose 50 pounds a month safely, (everywhere professionals say max 2 lbs safely/ week) and what is all this nasty business online about a case against him where he basically admitted his product was fake. I have posted some screen shots where they make the weight loss claim on their website and several shots of his reaction and a screen shot of some pills that he is marketing as a part of the so called "regimen" that when you look closely at the screen shoot, it says on the pill bottle " White Pills" " Stress + Sleep ( "anti-***")". Very, very unprofessional I must say. Are you *** kidding me? Is this guy serious? How are people falling for this scheme? Well, enjoy the proof I have posted and I must encourage you potential patients to ask tough questions because it is your life. Don't take chances with that and God bless you.

You cant belive everything you read on the internet. I dont believe all the wonderful stuff I read anymore than I believe all the bad. Most of the bad I read sounds like the same person over and over again.

He is a washed up piece ***

People falling for this do so because they are fat & don't want to be anymore.

He is pretty much finished and washed up. The Feds will put this scammer out of our misery. No one will shed a tear.

This some scary stuff! I can't understand how people can be soooo gullible

This "Inventor" just wants you to pay him to starve yourself.

This guy is a JOKE and a crybaby. WATCH OUT!!

If he doesn't like something you say, he'll hit you with a frivolous lawsuit!!

He LOVES to waste the courts time.

He has such little self-awareness that in his deposition with the FTC, he just strait up admits that he has to "trick his customers with love."

Total scammer.

Haha! Good, funny and informative review.

There is too much of this craziness on the web where so much fake info is passed out and taken as a time tested fact.

Do what I did to lose weight. I lowered my calories, stopped eating junk and excercised. Guess what? I lost weight safely and naturally.

Amazing? Not really, just try it without the hocus pocus.

View more comments (7)
Review
Cons
  • Bad treatment
  • Product is useless
I was lied to
  • Roca Labs Reviews
  • Roca Labs Fraud

Roca Labs - Horrible products!

This is like attempting to drink glue. That's the consistency of this "weight loss miracle". This product made me sick to my stomach for almost two days, and I will not try it again. Customer service was horrible, and they will not take it back. I told them I only opened one of the bags, and to see if I could get my money back for the unopened ones and the woman laughed at me! When I asked for her supervisor, she said she was the supervisor. I honestly couldn't believe it. I've emailed the company, called several times, and nothing. So now I'm out over $300.00 for nothing. Do NOT buy from this company.

The products and customer service suck, never again

You should have read the reviews before you bought !

What a beautiful review!

View more comments (2)
Bad quality

ROCA LABS FORMER EMPLOYEE SHOCKING CONFESSION
Hi guys...please read this before you make such an important decision concerning your health. There are numerous complaints and lawsuits against Roca Labs, Gastric Bypass Alternative, GBA, Don Karl Juravin personally and Must Cure Obesity, LLC that you need to read! These complaints go back for years and Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin lost big time to pissedcnsumer.com in a lawsuit where he tried to get them to remove these reviews. Good for pissedconsumer and freedom of speech. When you read these things, think hard about your safety and your family. You are not the bad person they say you are. Don't fall prey to these guys who prey upon people like you, and me. Stay strong and do it right! I have downloaded this review and pictures so consumers can be well informed and not make the same mistakes as others have done. All the items I uploaded I obtained freely online and through the public record

Hahaha, I bet it was Don Juravin who did not like this review

I ams Don Karl Juravin the miracle inventor and I does not likes this review

@Anonymous

I has clicked the lone Nos buttons whiles wearing mys bowtie

Good review and repost