Show reviews that mention
gastric bypass weight loss weight bypass money loss people don juravin don karl karl juravin
Filter review
Most helpful review
CONSUMER ALERT! ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN ADMIT TO GASTRIC BYPASS ALTERNATIVE HOAX
Please read the documents downloaded from the US Middle Distrct of Florida Federal Court whereby Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin admitted to their Gastric Bypass Alternative with no surgery products to be a total sham and hoax upon consumers. He admitted in...

ISRAELI SCAMMER DON JURAVIN ARRESTED AGAIN IN FLORIDA FOR CRIMINAL CONTEMPT OF COURT IN FLORIDA DEFAMATION CASE! Google his name and all the crap comes up.

View more comments
ID
Cons
  • Withholding info on government indictments
  • Falsified reports
  • Don karl juravin lying
Scam on consumers

I want My money back

This product did NOT work. I was So afraid to leave a review or tell anyone how I felt about the product in fear that Roca Labs would come after me.

Weight Loss

2.1
I purchased this product in 2012 and Fortunately it really worked for me. I actually lost 21 pounds and never gained it back. I started taking the product in April of 2012 and ended it in July of 2012. I don't know if I just started changing my eating habits or was just desperate to lose weight....what ever the case was I lost the weight. I was about to order some more of this product and ran across this article of the law suit and was shocked to know that this was all a fraud and deceptive matter of selling the product. i will go to Medi Fast as soon as I have a few days off from work and start on another 20 lb. I would like to thank the FTC for trying to protect the consumer and looking out for their welfare when it comes to these cheating, greedy, careless thugs. We, the consumers are at the mercy of these careless thugs.

I’m confused, you lost the weight so now you’ve read something that’s incriminating on him and you are jumping on the train? Thank you for the weight you have loss would be more appropriate.

Roca Labs Supplement
did lose weight in 2012

Hopes killed

Thanks for killing my hopes with the gastric bypass alternative...this stuff does not work

FTC Defeats Don Karl Juravin

Roca Labs - FTC Defeats Don Karl Juravin
Don Karl Juravin has been a disgusting cancer on the weight-loss healthcare industry for years now. Juravin's lies has been repeatedly exposed. Time and again, site after site, post after post, he has been shown to have no moral standards. Don Juravin will deceive unsuspecting people, sell them his 'products', try to convince them he's some kind of prophet, all the while insulting them. Calling them names. Disrespecting his customers in the name of "weight-loss", as long as he's making a buck off them. (millions actually) And if they are dissatisfied with his product he attacks them, threatens, and harasses them. Using "illegal *** clauses". Don Karl Juravin accuses them of trying to "extort" him and sues them. Psychopathic behavior if you ask me. The FTC has been trying to shut down this diet pill scammer for years now, and it looks like they finally have finally placed the lid on Juravin's coffin. All they need are the nails. The Judge wants them to figure out a number that will make up for all the people he has scammed over the years. Some estimate the judgement will be in the tens of MILLIONS. Good. Don Karl Juravin is a plague among us, prying on honest people and playing them for fools. Well, Don't be fooled. If you are considering buying his product, or buying into 'him', DO NOT let Don Karl Juravin turn your honest intentions into dollars in his account. DO NOT feed this psycho's delusional ego. Don Karl Juravin is a wolf in sheep's clothing..... and the FTC is about to shear that sheep.

I know how his fraudulent pills works. I work for him and I know a little bit of his warehouse.

Don Karl Juravin is a fraud and I am happy they are shutting this cancer down

Yes! They got this scammer!

LONG TIME COMING!!!!

@PissedConsumer1567494

Roca and Juravin were the scourge on the weight loss industry. It is so sad that so many people lost their money to this scammer.

View more comments (4)
Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program
Pros
  • Ftc wins lawsuits against don karl juravin
  • Ftc defeating don karl juravin
  • Don karl juravin loses lawsuit to ftc
Cons
  • Customer harassement
  • Deceptive practices
  • Don karl juravin lies
Lies, Harassement, Psychopath

Customer Service

They make you feel like a poor person begging. I’m actually glad I stumbled onto this page. From what was written; I found the court cases, this online salesman being sued etc. I was so close to finding a loan for the product. I don’t need this type of product, and or wasted money. Stick to a real doctor. I was literally told”not charitable, save money, find a way and look around and see whom is worth living longer”. They make money off of guilt and broken promises. Run!

I am so glad you did not buy that pink goop! The stuff is not even good enough for the rubbish bin!

@PissedConsumer1557188

I agree. Really looking into it; it don’t see it passing through properly. People will end up with a blockage!

View more comments (1)
Service
Roca Labs Customer Care
Not as described/ advertised

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection
  • Verified content

For more information about PissedConsumer check out our Blog article

15lbs down in 2 weeks !!!......I wish it was more

5.0
Roca Labs - 15lbs down in 2 weeks !!!......I wish it was more
15lbs down in 2 weeks ....i wish it was more. Toik the quiz and the only thing i scored low on was the sleep and aperently i dont *** enough at night. I cant unfortunetly do anything about the sleep. I wake up for work at 330 am and have kids so going to bed at 7pm dosent work at all for me . But i am working out strong and doing everything else right. . I’ve been very strict with my treatment and I’m also doing intermittent fasting. I only eat once a day and drink a lot of water! I wanted to post the pictures where you can see my face bigger and my eyes were swollen especially in the morning. I was not like this before, I got very sick and started to gain weight all of the sudden.

MORE FAKE REVIEWS ABOUT THIS EXPENSIVE JUNK!

Roca Labs Weight Loss Program
Pros
  • Achieving a healthy weight
Cons
  • Obesity

Awful

I start this *** lost 4lbs in one day, within the week i was terribly depressed this went in for 3 weeks, the final straw was when i had so much abdominal pain my husband had to take me to the emergency room, it's fraud and ***

Sydney John, how can Don Juravin be an amazing weight loss expert when he has zero training in the field, dropped out of high school and was in the auto parts business in 2010? Also, please ask why he has changed his name twice.....a little hint, he has past convictions in Israel for consumer fraud.

Google the names Adi Jorbin and Adi D.

Juravin..... they are Don Karl Juravin.A simple google search will show you everything...just try it!

DON JURAVIN is amazing weight loss expert. You might have done something wrong by which you didnt got results.You need to stick to the rules and must follow the instructions provided on the regimen. by this way you can achieve great results like me.I lost 78 Lbs in 3 months and I feel great.

View more comments (1)
Not as described/ advertised

Juravin’s products are nothing more than a scam...beware

I bought this horrible stuff (the full package mind you) and so totally regretted this bad decision I made. It was only after I bought that I started doing research that I found this guy Juravin basically faked everything. Ugh.... I was sick to my stomach over this stupid decision I made as I saw online that they claim 80,000 users but when you look at their Facebook page, it is only about 5-8 peo0l that keep posting their alleged success stories over and over and over and over and over and over...it’s sickening how this company and it’s owner Don Karl Juravin have taken advantage of soooooooooooo many people. My advice, don’t get ripped off like I did and really look hard at their claims and ask them real questions. Chances are when you ask, you will get blocked like I did

This is the worst stuff I have ever bought and the program is so cheesy and I would NOT recommend to anyone.

Angela C

DON KARL JURAVIN saved my LIFE.I lost 78 Pounds in 3 months.You should follow the instructions to get great results.

I am Don Karl Juravin and I am the GREAT inventor of the Gastric Bypass Alternative. I demand that the peoples who are making these things bad upon me that I shall make a lawsuit upon you with my legal team in Florida if you don’t stop making writings of extortion upon me.

The judge in the Federal case against him is ruling now on holding Juravin in direct criminal contempt of court for selling frozen assets as he is under a court ordered asset freeze. Someone told the prosecutor about it and when they asked about it in writing, he lied to them about t.

The Feds caught him big time. When you defy a judge’s order and then lie to the judge about it....only bad things can happen from there.

View more comments (3)
Roca Labs Weight Loss Program
Cons
  • Don juravin pathological liar
  • Unauthorized collection of payment
  • Ftc investigation

No weight loss

I didn't lose weight like they promised lost a lot of money for a bogus product was not very impressed with it to begin with i wish i could get my money back

I am Don Karl Juravin the GREAT inventor of Gastric Bypass Alternative NO surgery. I am demanding that these writings of extortion upon me STOP.

The writers of these writings who make many laughs upon me are EVIL AGENTS of the USA GOVERNMENT who seek to ban this MIRACLE invention that I dreamed of in the HOLY LAND where I was born. My GREAT legal team shall make discovery of the person who wrote this writing of extortion on me and I shall make a lawsuit in Florida for this writing of extortion and the making of many laughs upon me.

Hi all, Misty’s comments below are total BS. “Misty” from Texas is a front for the new person writing PR postingsfor Roca Labs and Don Juravin.

“Misty” has set up numerous different accounts on pissedconsumer.com using different accounts using similar animal names as the account name.

Don’t fall for this con job as they are being flushed down the toilet by the US Government for ripping off thousands of people.Look it up on pissedconsumer.com under gastric bypass alternative reviews and look to the right of each glowing post if you don’t believe me. Also review comments praising Juravin in all the posts as well.

I found great results and DON KARL JURAVIN acts as a GOD for me. He saved my life.If any one is saying that he or she has not got the results then it may be the case that they havent followed the course properly.I advise you to try once more and check the beautiful results that I have experienced.

I have lost over 100 pounds in 6 weeks. The result is incredible.

Roca Labs Products and Services Reviews

2.7
Compare Roca Labs vs Probioslim

Latest Question

i want to buy

please i want to buy this product / how i can get it i wil be in new york is possible

Roca Labs Questions

Muy mala experiencia

Compre su producto y cuando lo recibi mire malos comentarios y trate por mucho tiempo de comunicarme con ellos y nunca obtuve respuesta. El producto esta nuevo no me atrevi a usarlo deapues de mirar que no me contestaron. Tampoco pude regresarlo peedi mis 499.00
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

It worked for me

5.0
But I didn’t stick to it. I lose 20 lbs and then I got off track. The my mixture container broke and I missed placed everything else. So, I’m trying to find out how long does the formula last? I still have a lot of it and would like to get back with it. I was looking for a miracle overnight weight loss. I need to order some supplies.

FAKE REVIEW BY DON KARL JURAVIN

Good quality

I gained the double of my weight

I started the regimen and I was loosing weight. I was excited but then I started a terrible pain in my abdomen. I stopped the regimen and went to my doctor.The doctor check my pancreas and my stomach and everything looks normal. I started again with exercise but I started to gain weight. I decided to do the fasting and nothing. I increased the pain and my weight was 40 more pounds. Now I lost 1,500 dollars. I can take the regimen I have left because I get swollen and my pain comes back. I have 40 pounds more than before but no one will help me. I was so stupid
Angela C

You are NOT stupid. You quite simply were conned by slimy internet snake oil salesman. Best thing to do is sue him for the refund.

ID
#1204404 Review #1204404 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Bad quality

Roca Labs - Don Juravin aka Adi Jorbin preparing to flee the US to escape from US Feds and IRS judgments??
Don Juravin aka Adi Jorbin recently filed a sham bankruptcy filing on Roca Labs, his beloved internet scam company. However, the US Feds are seeking in US Federal Court $25 million from him personally and all of his scam companies. Recently, he was caught by the Feds for illegally selling a court ordered frozen asset and hiding numerous PayPal accounts. In addition to all of craziness above, the IRS has multiple personal liens against him in excess of $1 million dollars. Recently it appears that Don Juravin was visiting Ireland under the auspices of taking a much needed vacation. Being true to form, Juravin cannot help himself when it comes to leaving bad reviews on nearly everyone he comes in contact with. He also has several fake acounts that he posts under as well. What is interesting is that he wrote 3 reviews under his name and one other, under the name Magda Siudek. (What is interesting to point out is that both businesses have great reviews until they come in contact with Juravin/Jorbin and the fake review was left within 5 mins of his real account) It appears that he was trying to open up a bank account there and buy a property as well. What is interesting is that his assets are supposedly under a freeze and he must report his monthly expenses to the Feds. He is NOT allowed to open new bank accounts or buy and sell properties or any other asset for that matter. Opps, bad move Juravin leaving a trail wherever you go. This guy is no brain trust it appears. Hopefully the Feds will finally put an end to this scammer by doing what should have done years ago...throw him in jail

I have hired legal counsel to sue him for sexual harassment as he used to hold my paycheck in the air and would yank it back every time I went to grab it, he would laugh and tell me to dance for it, or go on a date with him! How disgusting he is as he would do this while his wife and children were in the house. Gross and a total ***

#1431966

Don told my friend Rachel who leaves regular good comments for him that he is more than likely moving to Israel or Ireland to live because he may have to file personal bankruptcy because of the IRS judgments and the big one the government just got on him. I keep telling her she is working for a con man but I guess he keeps paying her to write good stuff about him so whatever...keep the money Rachel!

This guy is a total fraud

ID
Cons
  • Juravin is a pathological liar
  • Fake products and fake reviews
Reason of review
Lies, lies and more lies

Worst company ever

This company is shady and they do not have drs. When I asked ofr a refund within the 5 hour time frame they refused to answer my messages my emails or anything which I have documented with the BBB they then the next day after the 5 hours told me that I would;d have to pay the 25 dollars to a medical director. when I asked for medical license numbers of the dr they proceeded to block me. They said all I needed to know what what was provided on their site which anyone could write they have no drs and further research showed all the people who were loosing all that mega weight were like 5 different people no others. They are the worst company and a huge hoax and fraud.
#1431974

I am a woman who used to work for this Don Juravin and I can tell you they are so shady and he is disgusting. He used to hold my paycheck in the “air” when it was ready for to take and then he would yank it back and laugh and say that I should go on a date with him and maybe he might be a little nicer and more generous to work for!

I was so disgusted and I am thinking about suing him for {{REDACTED}}. My boyfriend wants me to but I don’t know if I want to deal with this *** anymore.

#1431978
@PissedConsumer1431974

Those *** charged me again. I have to change my whole bank situation now

#1431990
@PissedConsumer1431978

Call the police! He is known for doing this to a lot of people.

Service
Roca Labs Customer Care
Cons
  • Are dishonest frauds with no medical providers
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Preferred solution
Full refund

Roca Labs - Don Juravin’s (a.ka. Adi Jorbin) & Roca Lab’s crack, more like comedic legal team lose another lawsuit! Yay!
Readum’ and weap boys! Well folks, whilst the tip top and crack legal team (chuckling away) of Orlando lawyers Glen Reid & Andy Hill battle the legal juggernaut of the US Federal Government trying to protect internet scam artist Don Karl Juravin (Roca Labs) from certain personal bankruptcy and other charges, these two bag of rocks manage to lose yet another case in a separate small time legal matter. The case that is being referenced is yet another whacky small time case that Don Karl Juravin cooked up against an innocent landlord who had the misfortune of leasing a home to Juravin. What should have been a small dispute easily settled; erupted into a typical Juravin three ring circus full of crazy lies and outrageous claims, and it made the poor landlord lose 5 years of his life and over $125 k battling this nut job. However, he now has a personal judgment against Juravin to collect on. Hmmmm, that should be fun as the other judgments are stacking up! Interestingly though, had the landlord known of his name changes post and prior to previous convictions here in Israel and the US, I doubt with a simple google search he would have entered into a lease with Juravin, who was also known as Adi Jorbin here in Israel prior to his conviction in 2005. Post conviction in 2005, he went to using an old name of Adi Juravin only to realise that the name was connected with Jorbin in a simple google search. So, what does one do when one finds oneself in that pickle after you arrive in the the US in 2009? You change your name again! I know guys this sounds crazy, but I have downloaded the court records for your review. Please people do your research and don’t get ripped off by litigation addicted internet fraudsters who sue people for posting true reviews on pissedconsumer.com and other websites who help out the poor consumer, or just sue anyone for anything. Thanks for being there for us Pissedconsumer.com!

I signed up for a 4 month credit card installment payment plan with them through splitit. (I’m such an idiot for trusting him) The 1st month went through just fine in November.

But now they are saying they cannot accept credit cards and I now owe over $700 and have to send it by echeck which I refuse because the only way I was able to buy this stupid product was through credit card. I’m just wondering why the change all of a sudden?

Is It because of bankruptcy? Hopefully the company is shutting down.

@PissedConsumer1434530

Maybe because with a credit card , you have some protection from fraud. You can dispute and also do charge backs. With a check , that's it , your money is usually gone.

@PissedConsumer1434530

Teressa, it is because he is having trouble opening a legit merchant account. In addition, when he goes to banks, they look up and see that he has over $1 million plus in IRS liens and the FEDS are getting ready to get a whopping $27 million dollar judgment against him personally. Do your research and go to a real medical professional and not some quack who was convicted in Israel for consumer fraud in 2005 when he went by his real name, Adi Jorbin.

What a loser

Good review! Thanks for posting this as this scammer has hurt and ripped off many innocent people

View more comments (4)
ID
Cons
  • Crazy lawsuits
  • Juravin is a pathological liar
  • Witness intimidation
Reason of review
Crazy lawsuits and fake products