gastric bypass weight loss weight bypass money loss people don juravin don karl karl juravin
Most helpful review
CONSUMER ALERT! ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN ADMIT TO GASTRIC BYPASS ALTERNATIVE HOAX
Please read the documents downloaded from the US Middle Distrct of Florida Federal Court whereby Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin admitted to their Gastric Bypass Alternative with no surgery products to be a total sham and hoax upon consumers. He admitted in...

ISRAELI SCAMMER DON JURAVIN ARRESTED AGAIN IN FLORIDA FOR CRIMINAL CONTEMPT OF COURT IN FLORIDA DEFAMATION CASE! Google his name and all the crap comes up.

View more comments
Review
Cons
  • Don karl juravin lying
  • Falsified reports
  • Withholding info on government indictments
Scam on consumers
Loss
  • Roca Labs Reviews
  • Roca Labs Cases

I want to buy the product | Roca Labs review

I want to order this product please

I want My money back | Roca Labs review

This product did NOT work. I was So afraid to leave a review or tell anyone how I felt about the product in fear that Roca Labs would come after me.

Weight Loss | Roca Labs review

2.0
I purchased this product in 2012 and Fortunately it really worked for me. I actually lost 21 pounds and never gained it back. I started taking the product in April of 2012 and ended it in July of 2012. I don't know if I just started changing my eating habits or was just desperate to lose weight....what ever the case was I lost the weight. I was about to order some more of this product and ran across this article of the law suit and was shocked to know that this was all a fraud and deceptive matter of selling the product. i will go to Medi Fast as soon as I have a few days off from work and start on another 20 lb. I would like to thank the FTC for trying to protect the consumer and looking out for their welfare when it comes to these cheating, greedy, careless thugs. We, the consumers are at the mercy of these careless thugs.

I’m confused, you lost the weight so now you’ve read something that’s incriminating on him and you are jumping on the train? Thank you for the weight you have loss would be more appropriate.

Roca Labs Supplement
did lose weight in 2012

Hopes killed | Roca Labs review

Thanks for killing my hopes with the gastric bypass alternative...this stuff does not work

FTC Defeats Don Karl Juravin | Roca Labs review

FTC Defeats Don Karl Juravin - Roca Labs review
Don Karl Juravin has been a disgusting cancer on the weight-loss healthcare industry for years now. Juravin's lies has been repeatedly exposed. Time and again, site after site, post after post, he has been shown to have no moral standards. Don Juravin will deceive unsuspecting people, sell them his 'products', try to convince them he's some kind of prophet, all the while insulting them. Calling them names. Disrespecting his customers in the name of "weight-loss", as long as he's making a buck off them. (millions actually) And if they are dissatisfied with his product he attacks them, threatens, and harasses them. Using "illegal *** clauses". Don Karl Juravin accuses them of trying to "extort" him and sues them. Psychopathic behavior if you ask me. The FTC has been trying to shut down this diet pill scammer for years now, and it looks like they finally have finally placed the lid on Juravin's coffin. All they need are the nails. The Judge wants them to figure out a number that will make up for all the people he has scammed over the years. Some estimate the judgement will be in the tens of MILLIONS. Good. Don Karl Juravin is a plague among us, prying on honest people and playing them for fools. Well, Don't be fooled. If you are considering buying his product, or buying into 'him', DO NOT let Don Karl Juravin turn your honest intentions into dollars in his account. DO NOT feed this psycho's delusional ego. Don Karl Juravin is a wolf in sheep's clothing..... and the FTC is about to shear that sheep.

I know how his fraudulent pills works. I work for him and I know a little bit of his warehouse.

Don Karl Juravin is a fraud and I am happy they are shutting this cancer down

Yes! They got this scammer!

LONG TIME COMING!!!!

@Anonymous

Roca and Juravin were the scourge on the weight loss industry. It is so sad that so many people lost their money to this scammer.

View more comments (4)
Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program
Pros
  • Don karl juravin loses lawsuit to ftc
  • Ftc
  • Ftc defeating don karl juravin
Cons
  • Don karl juravin lies
  • Customer harassement
  • Don karl juravin dispicable
Lies, Harassement, Psychopath
  • Ftc Investigation
  • Don Karl Juravin Lawsuits

Customer Service | Roca Labs review

They make you feel like a poor person begging. I’m actually glad I stumbled onto this page. From what was written; I found the court cases, this online salesman being sued etc. I was so close to finding a loan for the product. I don’t need this type of product, and or wasted money. Stick to a real doctor. I was literally told”not charitable, save money, find a way and look around and see whom is worth living longer”. They make money off of guilt and broken promises. Run!

I am so glad you did not buy that pink goop! The stuff is not even good enough for the rubbish bin!

@Jenny

I agree. Really looking into it; it don’t see it passing through properly. People will end up with a blockage!

View more comments (1)
Service
Roca Labs Customer Care

15lbs down in 2 weeks !!!......I wish it was more | Roca Labs review

5.0
15lbs down in 2 weeks !!!......I wish it was more - Roca Labs review
15lbs down in 2 weeks ....i wish it was more. Toik the quiz and the only thing i scored low on was the sleep and aperently i dont *** enough at night. I cant unfortunetly do anything about the sleep. I wake up for work at 330 am and have kids so going to bed at 7pm dosent work at all for me . But i am working out strong and doing everything else right. . I’ve been very strict with my treatment and I’m also doing intermittent fasting. I only eat once a day and drink a lot of water! I wanted to post the pictures where you can see my face bigger and my eyes were swollen especially in the morning. I was not like this before, I got very sick and started to gain weight all of the sudden.

MORE FAKE REVIEWS ABOUT THIS EXPENSIVE JUNK!

Roca Labs Weight Loss Program
Pros
  • Achieving a healthy weight
Cons
  • Obesity
  • Roca Labs Weight Loss Program

Awful | Roca Labs review

I start this *** lost 4lbs in one day, within the week i was terribly depressed this went in for 3 weeks, the final straw was when i had so much abdominal pain my husband had to take me to the emergency room, it's fraud and ***

Sydney John, how can Don Juravin be an amazing weight loss expert when he has zero training in the field, dropped out of high school and was in the auto parts business in 2010? Also, please ask why he has changed his name twice.....a little hint, he has past convictions in Israel for consumer fraud.

Google the names Adi Jorbin and Adi D.

Juravin..... they are Don Karl Juravin.A simple google search will show you everything...just try it!

DON JURAVIN is amazing weight loss expert. You might have done something wrong by which you didnt got results.You need to stick to the rules and must follow the instructions provided on the regimen. by this way you can achieve great results like me.I lost 78 Lbs in 3 months and I feel great.

View more comments (1)

Juravin’s products are nothing more than a scam...beware | Roca Labs review

I bought this horrible stuff (the full package mind you) and so totally regretted this bad decision I made. It was only after I bought that I started doing research that I found this guy Juravin basically faked everything. Ugh.... I was sick to my stomach over this stupid decision I made as I saw online that they claim 80,000 users but when you look at their Facebook page, it is only about 5-8 peo0l that keep posting their alleged success stories over and over and over and over and over and over...it’s sickening how this company and it’s owner Don Karl Juravin have taken advantage of soooooooooooo many people. My advice, don’t get ripped off like I did and really look hard at their claims and ask them real questions. Chances are when you ask, you will get blocked like I did

This is the worst stuff I have ever bought and the program is so cheesy and I would NOT recommend to anyone.

Angela C

DON KARL JURAVIN saved my LIFE.I lost 78 Pounds in 3 months.You should follow the instructions to get great results.

I am Don Karl Juravin and I am the GREAT inventor of the Gastric Bypass Alternative. I demand that the peoples who are making these things bad upon me that I shall make a lawsuit upon you with my legal team in Florida if you don’t stop making writings of extortion upon me.

The judge in the Federal case against him is ruling now on holding Juravin in direct criminal contempt of court for selling frozen assets as he is under a court ordered asset freeze. Someone told the prosecutor about it and when they asked about it in writing, he lied to them about t.

The Feds caught him big time. When you defy a judge’s order and then lie to the judge about it....only bad things can happen from there.

View more comments (3)
Roca Labs Weight Loss Program
Cons
  • Don juravin pathological liar
  • Ftc investigation
  • Shady
Loss

Compare Roca Labs vs Probioslim

Latest Question

Roca Labs Questions

No weight loss | Roca Labs review

I didn't lose weight like they promised lost a lot of money for a bogus product was not very impressed with it to begin with i wish i could get my money back

I am Don Karl Juravin the GREAT inventor of Gastric Bypass Alternative NO surgery. I am demanding that these writings of extortion upon me STOP.

The writers of these writings who make many laughs upon me are EVIL AGENTS of the USA GOVERNMENT who seek to ban this MIRACLE invention that I dreamed of in the HOLY LAND where I was born. My GREAT legal team shall make discovery of the person who wrote this writing of extortion on me and I shall make a lawsuit in Florida for this writing of extortion and the making of many laughs upon me.

Hi all, Misty’s comments below are total BS. “Misty” from Texas is a front for the new person writing PR postingsfor Roca Labs and Don Juravin.

“Misty” has set up numerous different accounts on pissedconsumer.com using different accounts using similar animal names as the account name.

Don’t fall for this con job as they are being flushed down the toilet by the US Government for ripping off thousands of people.Look it up on pissedconsumer.com under gastric bypass alternative reviews and look to the right of each glowing post if you don’t believe me. Also review comments praising Juravin in all the posts as well.

I found great results and DON KARL JURAVIN acts as a GOD for me. He saved my life.If any one is saying that he or she has not got the results then it may be the case that they havent followed the course properly.I advise you to try once more and check the beautiful results that I have experienced.

I have lost over 100 pounds in 6 weeks. The result is incredible.

View more comments (2)