Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Most Helpful

CONSUMER ALERT! ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN ADMIT TO GASTRIC BYPASS ALTERNATIVE HOAX

Please read the documents downloaded from the US Middle Distrct of Florida Federal Court whereby Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin admitted to their Gastric Bypass Alternative with no surgery products to be a total sham and hoax upon consumers. He admitted in court testimony that he had to "trick" his "fat customers " into buying his product. He also was forced to admit that his product was basically useless because his "fat customers" were going to lose weight anyways if he could convince them to fast for 16 hours, drink a lot of water and excercise. He admitted to tricking them as you will see on the screen shots below to fake testimonials with YouTube and Vimeo channels, faked written blogs to support Facebook and google ads and fake customers giving testimonials in those videos. Additionally please note that he lied about having a medical background and scientific evidence backing up his claims. The only Doctor that worked for them was a disgraced pediatric neurologist who lost his license for possession of child *** and testified he never even tested or used Roca Labs product. Now the Feds have Don Karl Juravin by the proverbial balls with a $25 million dollar personal judgement by noting in the screenshot provided. The US Government is holding him personally liable for all his scamming. The IRS has a personal judgement on him as well for around $1 million dollars. Don't be another sucker and get taken by this guy who has zero medical training.

Scammer from the word go

just read this but i have just sent my payment in... what do i do now

Demand a refund!

@Anonymous

Stop the credit card payment and cancel the order

LOL! This guy is done!

He lost to the US Government on Friday.

He is cooked and finally out of the business of ripping people off! google FTC vs Don Karl Juravin

i used to work for this dead beat and he still owes me for one months pay. When I kept calling him about picking up my check, he threatened to sue me saying that I was trying to extort money from him!

How F’d up is that.

So when I threatened to sue him he said he would counter sue and ruin me and my family. Stay away from this con game people, it’s not worth it.

Juravin is a joke in the weight loss industry and the FTC will shut him down soon. He will never survive the $ 27 million dollar judgement and the millions he owes the IRS.

To Jane below, this is definitely a real review. I used to work for Don Karl Juravin and he sued me for posting a complaint here on pissed consumer.

Look up Don Karl Juravin vs.

Jodie Barnes in Sarasota County Circuit Court in Florida. I also had to seek a couple of restraining orders against him for stalking me as well.This guy is a dangerous nut job who has Zero medical training and you must be careful about dealing with his shady company.

#1521922

REAL REVIEW WITH REAL DOCUMENTS FROM THE CASE FTC vs. DON KARL JURAVIN

Fake Review and Fake Comments by same person

This product is very dangerous and it put my mom in hospital here in England. I would not recommend this scheme to anyone.

Dangerous company, dangerous products and dangerous advice. Be very, very careful folks.

This is crazy. I was a buyer and I am out after reading this.

How can the US govt. let this man get away with this???

I am Don Karl Juravin the AMAZING INVENTOR of the Gastric Bypass Alternative NO surgery invention. I am #1 Weight Loss Guru in all USA.

I make a demand to people’s writing these sayings online to make many laughs upon me and this you know writings of EXTORTION upon me. I was born in the Holy Land not far from where Jesus was born and this is place where I dreamt of my MIRACLE invention. These writings of EXTORTION are written by agents of the USA Federal Govarnments who are trying to BAN my MIRACLE invention. Theses agents of the USA government are harassing me and my family and are always following me wherever I go to destroy the GASTRIC BYPASS ALTERNATIVE MIRACLE which is a tasty misture.I Don Karl Juravin fight for truth for many peoples and USA agents for to bring this MIRACLES to you my loyal followers and I bring truth to light on the many conspiracyes against me and my followers who now number more than 80,000.

My flowers, pray for me as your leader to fight strongly against these EVIL AGENTS who want to harm me and you. Be strong my people

@Don Karl Juravin

This is pathetic. This guy needs to be deported.

The Federal Judge in this case is ruling on him being held in criminal contempt of court for secretly disposing of assets that were ordered frozen. Someone told the prosecutor and he lied about it when asked....major problems come when you violate court orders and then lie about it!

@Tampa lawyer

Hello Tampa Lawyer, do you have any info on the sexual abuse and harassment lawsuits that have been brought against him by former employees?

Facebook is probably shutting him down as this scam has been reported tothem so many times. Between that and his bankruptcy, I think he will soon just start fading away.I just want my $ back!

@Louise johnson

He is a very bad guy. My husband loaned him money $750 k US) and we never got paid back.

We have hired a lawyer in Florida to try and recover the monies we loaned him. This man is nothing more than a con man.

@Louise johnson

As of today he is stillUp and now has decided to allow people to use there amazon pay to pay for his products and now also takes pay away plans so he gets more money faster . This man needs to be shut down

how do we stop him, he scammed me and is still doing it to hundreds of people a day on facebook

How many scams can this guy promote? It’s crazy as there is so much bad stuff about him online.

@TM

This joker is still around??!!??

@Anonymous

yep he is scamming on facebook taking thousands from people

#1482001

This old scam again?

Eh, good riddance as word on the street he has moved to Ireland to escape the IRS and FTC judgments against him. I think it’s funny as he can’t move back to israel because of his previous convictions and bankruptcies. Good luck Juravin/Jorbin!

He is getting ready to be sued by several women who worked for him for sexual harassment in addition to the police investigation into his various calls to various women in Central Florida asking them to talk to him whilst he pleasures himself. He is a truly disgusting person.

We have no info on a Tampa arrest, however multiple complaints were lodged against him in Orlando for harassing phone calls among other things to various woman complaining that he was calling them and being a bit *** with telephonic “requests” to them.

Has anyone heard about his recent arrest in Tampa for harassing people? If so, can someone please post the info?

#1441925

He is a bankrupt fool. It would not surprise me if he bolts out of the country.

This guy Juravin is a total sociopath and outlandishly crazy. The Federal judge overseeing his case is holding him in contempt of court for lying and selling frozen assets. He will be in jail soon I suspect.

I used to work for this *** working in his cockroach and dog *** laden garage. I have hired legal counsel to sue him for sexual harassment as he used to ask me to dance for him just so I could get my lousy paycheck.

He would hold it in the air and laugh as every time I would try I would try and grab it, he would yank it back and tell me to dance for it or I could go out on a “date” with him. This *** bag would say this to me while his wife and children were in the house!

@Anonymous

SUE HIM! I heard his wife is filing divorce anyways!

Sue this *** bag!

@Anonymous

This guy is sooooooo bad

This guy is a morally and financially bankrupt *** bag who is a pathological liar. I would not recommend any contact what so ever as this piece of *** is toxic

Hes a disgusting, horrid person who cons vulnerable people, hides his business practices, silences by deleting or suing people that speak up about him. I feel so sorry seeing people seperate with their money with the promise of a 'Gods' cure

@Anonymous

Total ***...he came into our restaurant in Orlando and started writing bad reviews on us which are not true. We think he trashed us to get the free meal as he was rude and abusive to our staff. Stay away from this *** bag.

These guys are running a total ripoff operation selling fake *** to vulnerable people and telling them that God talks to him so he can control them...what a carpet bagger charlatan!

This idiot is in a lot of trouble. Good luck loser!

Why do any of you believe this BS. A sucker born every day

Just think I was going to order this product. I'm so glad I read the reviews.

I used to work for this slime ball and he made all of that *** he sold for big money in his dirty garage that was full of roaches and animal ***. Total pathological liar and sociopath.

I'm out and won't have the wool thrown over my eyes

Wow...what else can one say? This says it all. Moving on.

Not shocked by this review. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Good review. Well presented and true.

I am in the weight loss business and this man is a one man wrecking ball for credibility in the industry. The government needs to shut this loser down.

I found them as a Facebook group and was completely creeped out by this man Don Karl Juravin who claims he has invented miracle weight loss products??!! I found him to be a complete ego maniac and pretty much full of ***

I love this review! This guy is a broke dead beat who harms people and takes advantage of them by toying with their emotions because of their weight.

I hope people get smart and actually start researching before they get suckered!

He is dangerous for the weight loss industry and I hope he is out of it SOON.

I luv his fake reviews and they are soooooooo funny because his spelling and English skills pretty much suck. He is a funny man, funny like a clown man lol

I found my experience to be somewhat neutral and results very disappointing. I would not recommend

I was talking to some EX customers and they are down in Florida and said they have heard rumors of a bankruptcy filing because he is in a corner. I wonder how we are OUR $$$ BACK???!!??!!??!

These people are crooks!

I keep reading comments about a class action lawsuit. Does anyone have more info on how to join it?

@Anonymous

Stand by for the info. I will post it tomorrow as it is a law firm in Boston that I heard about

Gracias for the review! I works very hard for my family and for monies and don't want to waste it

Don't waste your time and money with this. Very bad experience for me and my friend

Well, well, this got my attention. Guess it pays to google before you buy

I got taken by these guys when I called and asked to return it even though I did not use any of it, they said NO! All BS I think as I was told it was custom made for me... I am calling BULL *** and I am pissed

Great review! My hat is off to the person who is exposing this scam perpetrated by Roca Labs and weight loss quack Don Juravin. Keep up the good work!

*** I love this review! This reviewer obviously did his homework in exposing this scam

What a beautiful review. What else can one say?

What a fake. I want my *** money back.

I googled this guy and the company for my mom who has some weight issues. Jeez, how is this company still in business when they have been caught? I don't think I have seen one good review on them

I won't be buying this ***. I watched some of their videos and it was funny how scripted they were. What a joke this guy Don Juravin is.."the ineventor"

This review changed my mind, thanks!!

Has anyone heard anything about a possible class action lawsuit against Roca and Juravin to get our $ back???? Please write if you have ,

Thanks,

Derek

@Derek

I will join a class action suit if I can! Screw these scammers

I just googled this because one of his ads popped up... I am so glad I googled this...holy ***, that could have been an expensive mistake

Finally he got caught, I don't see him getting out of this one so easily. Bad guy for the industry

Ha! I love this guy Juravin, I read these papers and the dumb *** actually admitted it was fake.... what a ***

Scam, scam, scam

@Anonymous

Well that reply summed it up for me. The US Government needs to deport this guy somewhere without an internet connection

Worst thing I have ever done. I needed real help and got nothing but scorn once I bought the package.

My Dr says he looked into it and told me it was a fake.

I am now on a real program that works! Please be careful and do not fall for this internet scam

@Annie

lol...just by his comments, you can tell he tries to scam. He bans anyone that comments back to him. he makes it that you havery to so call qualify...EVERYONE does as he wants the money honey..

@Annie

What program

View more comments (75)
Review
Cons
  • Don karl juravin lying
  • Falsified reports
  • Fake products and fake reviews
Scam on consumers
Loss
  • Roca Labs Reviews
  • Roca Labs Cases

Roca Labs - I want to buy the product

I want to order this product please

Roca Labs - I want My money back

This product did NOT work. I was So afraid to leave a review or tell anyone how I felt about the product in fear that Roca Labs would come after me.

Roca Labs - Weight Loss

2.0
I purchased this product in 2012 and Fortunately it really worked for me. I actually lost 21 pounds and never gained it back. I started taking the product in April of 2012 and ended it in July of 2012. I don't know if I just started changing my eating habits or was just desperate to lose weight....what ever the case was I lost the weight. I was about to order some more of this product and ran across this article of the law suit and was shocked to know that this was all a fraud and deceptive matter of selling the product. i will go to Medi Fast as soon as I have a few days off from work and start on another 20 lb. I would like to thank the FTC for trying to protect the consumer and looking out for their welfare when it comes to these cheating, greedy, careless thugs. We, the consumers are at the mercy of these careless thugs.
did lose weight in 2012

Roca Labs - Hopes killed

Thanks for killing my hopes with the gastric bypass alternative...this stuff does not work

Roca Labs - FTC Defeats Don Karl Juravin
Don Karl Juravin has been a disgusting cancer on the weight-loss healthcare industry for years now. Juravin's lies has been repeatedly exposed. Time and again, site after site, post after post, he has been shown to have no moral standards. Don Juravin will deceive unsuspecting people, sell them his 'products', try to convince them he's some kind of prophet, all the while insulting them. Calling them names. Disrespecting his customers in the name of "weight-loss", as long as he's making a buck off them. (millions actually) And if they are dissatisfied with his product he attacks them, threatens, and harasses them. Using "illegal *** clauses". Don Karl Juravin accuses them of trying to "extort" him and sues them. Psychopathic behavior if you ask me. The FTC has been trying to shut down this diet pill scammer for years now, and it looks like they finally have finally placed the lid on Juravin's coffin. All they need are the nails. The Judge wants them to figure out a number that will make up for all the people he has scammed over the years. Some estimate the judgement will be in the tens of MILLIONS. Good. Don Karl Juravin is a plague among us, prying on honest people and playing them for fools. Well, Don't be fooled. If you are considering buying his product, or buying into 'him', DO NOT let Don Karl Juravin turn your honest intentions into dollars in his account. DO NOT feed this psycho's delusional ego. Don Karl Juravin is a wolf in sheep's clothing..... and the FTC is about to shear that sheep.

I know how his fraudulent pills works. I work for him and I know a little bit of his warehouse.

Don Karl Juravin is a fraud and I am happy they are shutting this cancer down

Yes! They got this scammer!

LONG TIME COMING!!!!

@Anonymous

Roca and Juravin were the scourge on the weight loss industry. It is so sad that so many people lost their money to this scammer.

View more comments (4)
Review
Pros
  • Ftc defeating don karl juravin
  • Don karl juravin loses
  • Don karl juravin loses lawsuit to ftc
Cons
  • Don karl juravin dispicable
  • Deceptive practices
  • Customer harassement
Lies, Harassement, Psychopath
  • Ftc Investigation
  • Don Karl Juravin Lawsuits

Roca Labs - Customer Service

They make you feel like a poor person begging. I’m actually glad I stumbled onto this page. From what was written; I found the court cases, this online salesman being sued etc. I was so close to finding a loan for the product. I don’t need this type of product, and or wasted money. Stick to a real doctor. I was literally told”not charitable, save money, find a way and look around and see whom is worth living longer”. They make money off of guilt and broken promises. Run!

I am so glad you did not buy that pink goop! The stuff is not even good enough for the rubbish bin!

@Jenny

I agree. Really looking into it; it don’t see it passing through properly. People will end up with a blockage!

View more comments (1)

Roca Labs - 15lbs down in 2 weeks !!!......I wish it was more

5.0
Roca Labs - 15lbs down in 2 weeks !!!......I wish it was more
15lbs down in 2 weeks ....i wish it was more. Toik the quiz and the only thing i scored low on was the sleep and aperently i dont *** enough at night. I cant unfortunetly do anything about the sleep. I wake up for work at 330 am and have kids so going to bed at 7pm dosent work at all for me . But i am working out strong and doing everything else right. . I’ve been very strict with my treatment and I’m also doing intermittent fasting. I only eat once a day and drink a lot of water! I wanted to post the pictures where you can see my face bigger and my eyes were swollen especially in the morning. I was not like this before, I got very sick and started to gain weight all of the sudden.

MORE FAKE REVIEWS ABOUT THIS EXPENSIVE JUNK!

Review
Pros
  • Achieving a healthy weight
Cons
  • Obesity
  • Roca Labs Weight Loss Program

Roca Labs - Awful

I start this *** lost 4lbs in one day, within the week i was terribly depressed this went in for 3 weeks, the final straw was when i had so much abdominal pain my husband had to take me to the emergency room, it's fraud and ***

Sydney John, how can Don Juravin be an amazing weight loss expert when he has zero training in the field, dropped out of high school and was in the auto parts business in 2010? Also, please ask why he has changed his name twice.....a little hint, he has past convictions in Israel for consumer fraud.

Google the names Adi Jorbin and Adi D.

Juravin..... they are Don Karl Juravin.A simple google search will show you everything...just try it!

DON JURAVIN is amazing weight loss expert. You might have done something wrong by which you didnt got results.You need to stick to the rules and must follow the instructions provided on the regimen. by this way you can achieve great results like me.I lost 78 Lbs in 3 months and I feel great.

View more comments (1)

Roca Labs - Juravin’s products are nothing more than a scam...beware

I bought this horrible stuff (the full package mind you) and so totally regretted this bad decision I made. It was only after I bought that I started doing research that I found this guy Juravin basically faked everything. Ugh.... I was sick to my stomach over this stupid decision I made as I saw online that they claim 80,000 users but when you look at their Facebook page, it is only about 5-8 peo0l that keep posting their alleged success stories over and over and over and over and over and over...it’s sickening how this company and it’s owner Don Karl Juravin have taken advantage of soooooooooooo many people. My advice, don’t get ripped off like I did and really look hard at their claims and ask them real questions. Chances are when you ask, you will get blocked like I did

This is the worst stuff I have ever bought and the program is so cheesy and I would NOT recommend to anyone.

TragicCrab

DON KARL JURAVIN saved my LIFE.I lost 78 Pounds in 3 months.You should follow the instructions to get great results.

I am Don Karl Juravin and I am the GREAT inventor of the Gastric Bypass Alternative. I demand that the peoples who are making these things bad upon me that I shall make a lawsuit upon you with my legal team in Florida if you don’t stop making writings of extortion upon me.

The judge in the Federal case against him is ruling now on holding Juravin in direct criminal contempt of court for selling frozen assets as he is under a court ordered asset freeze. Someone told the prosecutor about it and when they asked about it in writing, he lied to them about t.

The Feds caught him big time. When you defy a judge’s order and then lie to the judge about it....only bad things can happen from there.

View more comments (3)
Review
Cons
  • Don juravin pathological liar
  • Ftc investigation
  • Shady
Loss

Phone:
(855) 933-1010
All Roca Labs Contacts

Roca Labs - No weight loss

I didn't lose weight like they promised lost a lot of money for a bogus product was not very impressed with it to begin with i wish i could get my money back

I am Don Karl Juravin the GREAT inventor of Gastric Bypass Alternative NO surgery. I am demanding that these writings of extortion upon me STOP.

The writers of these writings who make many laughs upon me are EVIL AGENTS of the USA GOVERNMENT who seek to ban this MIRACLE invention that I dreamed of in the HOLY LAND where I was born. My GREAT legal team shall make discovery of the person who wrote this writing of extortion on me and I shall make a lawsuit in Florida for this writing of extortion and the making of many laughs upon me.

Hi all, Misty’s comments below are total BS. “Misty” from Texas is a front for the new person writing PR postingsfor Roca Labs and Don Juravin.

“Misty” has set up numerous different accounts on pissedconsumer.com using different accounts using similar animal names as the account name.

Don’t fall for this con job as they are being flushed down the toilet by the US Government for ripping off thousands of people.Look it up on pissedconsumer.com under gastric bypass alternative reviews and look to the right of each glowing post if you don’t believe me. Also review comments praising Juravin in all the posts as well.

I found great results and DON KARL JURAVIN acts as a GOD for me. He saved my life.If any one is saying that he or she has not got the results then it may be the case that they havent followed the course properly.I advise you to try once more and check the beautiful results that I have experienced.

I have lost over 100 pounds in 6 weeks. The result is incredible.

View more comments (2)