Additional Fees

Don’t waste your time or money. Plain and simple, I could have lost weight just by eating less and excercise.

This stuff is such a waste of money because it’s the same stuff you can buy at any vitamin shop. What you are paying for is this supposed weight loss guru to coach you on Facebook. If they are so good, why don’t they have a real website that can be verified? When I did check out their office address, it is a Mexican restaurant in Sarasota, Florida.

From what I can see about this guru named Juravin, in many online sites he slammed or ripping people off and from it says he has no medical training. I want my money back!

I liked: Feds got restraining order against juravin, Us feds proved don juravin lied.

I didn't like: Stole money from innocent consumers, Don karl juravin lies, Deceptions, Bad treatment.

Comments

#1519734

This company got sued again in a Federal Class Action Complaint for calling and texting thousands of people on the FCC DO NOT CALL LIST. $500.00 per call or text for the victims.

Adam Bugbee vs.

Must Cure Obesity Co, Don Karl Juravin et al. Google the case that was filed 27 June 2018.

Can you show your Mum's Reports. I dont believe you.

to Ricky #1516288

Ricky, the answer is no. You cannot see it and I don’t like your attitude.

So there. LOL

This product is so dangerous and it put my mum in hospital straight away after she used it. Please do your research and be very careful as my mum almost passed away. God Bless!

Hi all, I am a former employee and I am looking for info if anyone has it about a group lawsuit against Juravin and his company for sexual harassment. I keep reading online that it is being worked on by lawyers but I cannot figure out what law firm is handling it. Please post if you knowand thanks!

Don’t give it to me! I actually like using real products where I am not being lied to!