I didn't lose weight like they promised lost a lot of money for a bogus product was not very impressed with it to begin with i wish i could get my money back

Comments

I am Don Karl Juravin the GREAT inventor of Gastric Bypass Alternative NO surgery. I am demanding that these writings of extortion upon me STOP.

The writers of these writings who make many laughs upon me are EVIL AGENTS of the USA GOVERNMENT who seek to ban this MIRACLE invention that I dreamed of in the HOLY LAND where I was born. My GREAT legal team shall make discovery of the person who wrote this writing of extortion on me and I shall make a lawsuit in Florida for this writing of extortion and the making of many laughs upon me.

Hi all, Misty’s comments below are total BS. “Misty” from Texas is a front for the new person writing PR postingsfor Roca Labs and Don Juravin.

“Misty” has set up numerous different accounts on pissedconsumer.com using different accounts using similar animal names as the account name.

Don’t fall for this con job as they are being flushed down the toilet by the US Government for ripping off thousands of people.Look it up on pissedconsumer.com under gastric bypass alternative reviews and look to the right of each glowing post if you don’t believe me. Also review comments praising Juravin in all the posts as well.

I found great results and DON KARL JURAVIN acts as a GOD for me. He saved my life.If any one is saying that he or she has not got the results then it may be the case that they havent followed the course properly.I advise you to try once more and check the beautiful results that I have experienced.

I have lost over 100 pounds in 6 weeks. The result is incredible.