Reply by Roca Labs

You can not comment on a product you have not tried. This great platform is not for "opinions" but for real users. Try Roca Labs and see for yourself. It is AMAZING and GREAT way to achieve healthy weight.

If your mother truly bought Roca Labs, have her contact support@RocaLabs.com and they would LOVE to help her become a success story. Look at Bry who reduced 215 lbs WOTHOUT surgery https://youtu.be/q-wX_ZFllDM or Darlene the senior who reduced 86 lbs and prolonged her life thanks to Roca Labs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjFtILmXkmE It is an AMAZING way to achieve healthy weight as ALTERNATIVE to bariatric surgery.

We remind you: James 4:11 Do not speak against one another, brethren He who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks against the law and judges the law; but if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge of it + Proverbs 10:18 He who conceals hatred has lying lips, And he who spreads slander is a fool. "
Author's
1.8K views

I never even opened the product because my mom tried it, and said it was total ***, so I didn't bother, I contacted them to see if I could get a refund, as I haven't even opened the *** product, and they won't take it back, period.What a scam!

Seriously, save your *** money, this is ridiculous. Their customer support was rude, telling me that they don't reward failure, even when I told them that I don't need it because I'm losing the weight using a nutritionist, instead of using their product that doesn't even work.

I'm very upset that I bought into this ***, and lost around $750 because I was ***.Save your money!

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

JulieBo
New York, New York, United States #915839

Dear PissedConsumer User:

Not everyone believes you should have the right to express yourself about the companies who take your hard-earned money for their products and services.Roca Labs certainly does not.

Please read on to learn about the legal campaign Roca Labs is undertaking to punish consumers who complain about its products.

Roca Labs is doing whatever it can to identify former customers and others who have posted their comments here so it can take legal action against them to prevent them from expressing themselves and informing other consumers about their experiences. PissedConsumer is fighting the actions of Roca Labs in the courts. Our attorneys have filed papers in two different states demonstrating that the law prohibits these actions by Roca Labs. But Roca Labs is not waiting for a ruling – it is suing customers to shut down their speech and, if possible, obtain “damages” to intimidate others from speaking.

Roca Labs seems likely continue to sue customers who speak out until a judge stops them.

We hope that happens soon, but it may take months to obtain a ruling. We cannot provide legal advice or representation to users, however. Therefore, you may wish to seek legal counsel if you have concerns about a review you have posted here.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@pissedconsumer.com.

You should also review our takedown policy at...

Click here for important news to Roca Labs reviewers on PissedConsumer: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/roca-labs-fundraising.html PissedConsumer Team

Thank you for telling people the truth before there buy

Hawaii, United States #881884

Oh and that person that's says they made you a label and put it on THE PREPAIRED BOTTLE?????? Lol roflmao.....you must be kidding here, right? These are not prescriptions....what a joke........

Hawaii, United States #881881

Most products will give u a guarantee. Obviously if ya'll are taking something with no guarantee and no refund...why bother with such an obvious fake product. Welcome to the world of scammers....

You bought a product that was prepared for you and has a personal label with your name on it and the company explained you clearly that you can not return it. Now, you are slandering their name in vein. I suggest you remove this defamation fast.

to Anonymous #873915

First amendment is a ***, ain't it.

to Anonymous #873993

Funny, Lovehoney.com will take back even used sex toys. Roca labs just want your money. They are a scam.

to Anonymous #876221

Companies with solid customer service will take a refund on unopened goods, even if they're personalized, because people remember that. Even if they take a financial hit, it's worth it to avoid negative PR. Apparently this company hasn't learned how quickly bad news spreads on the internet yet.

to Anonymous #879510

How many points do I get for finding the Roca Labs shill?

comments