Additional Fees

I bought this horrible stuff (the full package mind you) and so totally regretted this bad decision I made. It was only after I bought that I started doing research that I found this guy Juravin basically faked everything.

Ugh....

I was sick to my stomach over this stupid decision I made as I saw online that they claim 80,000 users but when you look at their Facebook page, it is only about 5-8 peo0l that keep posting their alleged success stories over and over and over and over and over and over...it’s sickening how this company and it’s owner Don Karl Juravin have taken advantage of soooooooooooo many people.

My advice, don’t get ripped off like I did and really look hard at their claims and ask them real questions. Chances are when you ask, you will get blocked like I did

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Unauthorized collection of payment, Don juravin pathological liar, Deceptive practices, Ftc investigation, Shady.

Comments

This is the worst stuff I have ever bought and the program is so cheesy and I would NOT recommend to anyone.

TragicCrab

DON KARL JURAVIN saved my LIFE.I lost 78 Pounds in 3 months.You should follow the instructions to get great results.

I am Don Karl Juravin and I am the GREAT inventor of the Gastric Bypass Alternative. I demand that the peoples who are making these things bad upon me that I shall make a lawsuit upon you with my legal team in Florida if you don’t stop making writings of extortion upon me.

The judge in the Federal case against him is ruling now on holding Juravin in direct criminal contempt of court for selling frozen assets as he is under a court ordered asset freeze. Someone told the prosecutor about it and when they asked about it in writing, he lied to them about t.

The Feds caught him big time. When you defy a judge’s order and then lie to the judge about it....only bad things can happen from there.