5.0
Additional Fees

It's been a year! I just put my first total progress images together. I'm so proud of myself. Today I felt defeated. Like I hadn't done enough. Looking back, the journey makes it all worth it and I'm still progressing. After hitting my healthy weight Jan 1, 2018, I began utiziling consistent workouts with heavier intensity. Mind, body, spirit, CHECK!

Start weight 189.9.

Today: 144.1.

Healthy target/goal: 145.0. (Hit 1/1/18)

I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE THIS WOMAN.

GBA was the best tool ever in kickstarting this lifestyle and conquering a decade's worth of excuses, and emotionally tormented eating habits!!! THX!!!

Thanks Don for inventing this kind of great product which changes the life of a person so easily and so quickly.

Reason of review: Best Weight Loss Program.

I liked: Don karl juravin saves lives.

Comments

The Class Action Federal Lawsuit just got filed on 27 June 2018. It is styled as Adam Bugbee, et al vs.

Must Cure Obesity Co & Don Karl Juravin. The law firm who is suing Juravin are the Law Offices of Todd Friedman.

David Levin in the Chicago office is handling the case. The office phone number is 312.292.9296.If you have gotten these crazy unwanted text messages you should joint the lawsuit like I am as we will get some money from the guy for the BS.

to Not a Juravin fan #1516149

Thanks for the info on the class action, my wife and I are going to join as we are both are on the do not call list and we must have gotten 20 or so of these marketing texts messages from these idiots!

Hello, I am seeking info on how to join the class action against Roca Labs and it’s owner Don Karl Juravin? Please post if you have info for the victims. Thanks.

Fake review, check out all the fake reviews on the GBA page written by the same PR person who works for Roca Labs and Don Juravin