5.0

Thank you to all who submitted a review here.You've saved my a LOT of money I didn't have.

:) All I had to do was read their DISCOUNT POLICY:

Discount Policy: We believe in our customers and rely upon their positive word-of-mouth recommendations. As detailed in our Cash Back Reward Policy, we offer a tremendous discount to our customers for the agreement that you will share your weight loss success with us (keep the youtube videos coming!) As part of this endorsement you also agree NOT TO WRITE ANY NEGATIVE REVIEWS about RL or our products because it may prevent someone who really needs RL to become healthy and feel good about him or herself, even if RL did not work for you.

Customers never have to take advantage of this savings policy, but why not lose the weight, feel better, and avoid having to pay full price?Our thoughts exactly!

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss roca labs weight loss program. Roca Labs needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned roca labs weight loss program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Roca Labs.

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

Stockton, California, United States #1187251

how do I get a discount for my review?