Thank you to all who submitted a review here.You've saved my a LOT of money I didn't have.

Related: Roca Labs Weight Loss Program Review from Midwest City, Oklahoma

:) All I had to do was read their DISCOUNT POLICY:

Discount Policy: We believe in our customers and rely upon their positive word-of-mouth recommendations. As detailed in our Cash Back Reward Policy, we offer a tremendous discount to our customers for the agreement that you will share your weight loss success with us (keep the youtube videos coming!) As part of this endorsement you also agree NOT TO WRITE ANY NEGATIVE REVIEWS about RL or our products because it may prevent someone who really needs RL to become healthy and feel good about him or herself, even if RL did not work for you.

Customers never have to take advantage of this savings policy, but why not lose the weight, feel better, and avoid having to pay full price?Our thoughts exactly!

Review about: Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Effect.

5.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

liss
Stockton, California, United States #1187251

how do I get a discount for my review?