1.2K views
4.3

I have struggled with my weight since child hood.However, over the past couple of years it got out of control.

I was right under 300 pounds and felt horrible about myself. I hated mirrors, scales, taking pictures, or anything else that would show me how big I was. At the end of December and first part of January or 2015 I started researching Gastric Bypass Surgery. During my research I came across Roca Labs No Surgery Bypass.

At first I though it was to good to be true. However, after more research I decided to try it. I figured it would be my last hope before surgery.

I stared Roca Labs at the end of January of 2015. As of January 15th of 2016 I am down 110 pounds!

I feel so much better about myself and have so much energy!

I now love looking in mirrors and I love taking pictures.Roca Labs has changed my life!

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). lizzy0319 is overall satisfied with Roca Labs and uploaded pictures and videos. the best about roca labs gastric bypass effect from Roca Labs was great results. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Roca Labs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category for more informed decision or compare Roca Labs to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #1329321

Fake review as usual by a person that works for juravin ... total scammer