1.1K views
Additional Fees

I started the regimen and I was loosing weight. I was excited but then I started a terrible pain in my abdomen.

I stopped the regimen and went to my doctor.The doctor check my pancreas and my stomach and everything looks normal. I started again with exercise but I started to gain weight. I decided to do the fasting and nothing. I increased the pain and my weight was 40 more pounds.

Now I lost 1,500 dollars. I can take the regimen I have left because I get swollen and my pain comes back.

I have 40 pounds more than before but no one will help me.

I was so stupid

Product or Service Mentioned: Roca Labs Weight Loss Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 06.

Comments

TragicCrab

DON KARL JURAVIN saved my LIFE.I lost 78 Pounds in 3 months.You should follow the instructions to get great results.

DON JURAVIN is amazing weight loss expert. You might have done something wrong by which you didnt got results.You need to stick to the rules and must follow the instructions provided on the regimen. by this way you can achieve great results like me.I lost 78 Lbs in 3 months and I feel great.

You are NOT stupid. You quite simply were conned by slimy internet snake oil salesman. Best thing to do is sue him for the refund.