1.3K views
Additional Fees

I used to be a customer until I took the info to my Dr and he told me that all of the very expensive $$$$$ stuff I bought was essentially regular fibers and the pills were essentially bogus. Watch the videos where Don Karl Juravin where he actually says that he is an amazing inventor of a miracle and he tells everyone not to worry their pretty little heads about about the ingredients and just to follow his amazing lead and take his products and we will lose 40 pounds a month.

My Dr told me this is absolute craziness. DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID....PLEASE MY GBA FAMILY AND FRIENDS...GOD BLESS

Product or Service Mentioned: Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program.

Reason of review: Fake products.

I didn't like: Unauthorized collection of payment, Threatened me with litigation, Ftc investigation.

Comments

I am not a doctor, but I do have extensive medical knowledge/training. CERTAINLY much much more than Don Juravin.

Not only are his claims complete garbage, but all my friends I've showed this too (also in the medical field) laughed at them!

TOTAL fiction. I mean, just think about it.

I wish you could share your information more widely. There is only one way to lose weight and that is change of living.

Yay!!! More fake and expensive snake oil to buy from a "miracle inventor" who claims God talks to him.... Yay!!!

to Hermes #1370932

LOL

to Hermes #1387672

I was banned for asking too many questions