1.2K views

My US bank card would not work on the web sight.The sight would come up, "Can not display web page".

I then had to use my primary bank card. I selected the 3 month payment plan. They took the full amount out of my bank card of 459. Then I checked the balance from the bank card that "did not work".

They took a payment of 159.00 out on top of the 459 from my main account.

I wanted to talk to someone at roca labs about my refund for 159.00.All i get is the automated machine.

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

JulieBo
New York, New York, United States #915882

Dear PissedConsumer User:

Not everyone believes you should have the right to express yourself about the companies who take your hard-earned money for their products and services.Roca Labs certainly does not.

Please read on to learn about the legal campaign Roca Labs is undertaking to punish consumers who complain about its products.

Roca Labs is doing whatever it can to identify former customers and others who have posted their comments here so it can take legal action against them to prevent them from expressing themselves and informing other consumers about their experiences. PissedConsumer is fighting the actions of Roca Labs in the courts. Our attorneys have filed papers in two different states demonstrating that the law prohibits these actions by Roca Labs. But Roca Labs is not waiting for a ruling – it is suing customers to shut down their speech and, if possible, obtain “damages” to intimidate others from speaking.

Roca Labs seems likely continue to sue customers who speak out until a judge stops them.

We hope that happens soon, but it may take months to obtain a ruling. We cannot provide legal advice or representation to users, however. Therefore, you may wish to seek legal counsel if you have concerns about a review you have posted here.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@pissedconsumer.com.

You should also review our takedown policy at...

Click here for important news to Roca Labs reviewers on PissedConsumer: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/roca-labs-fundraising.html PissedConsumer Team

Hi Moon1978.Why did you give both your cards?

When you saw that there is a problem with the first one, the ONLY thing you should have done is to contact your Bank and ivestigate. It is often that systems have mistakes and don't show processed payment in time. That's why you should have called your Bank. I had a problem with my payment also with the same company, but the error was not on their end but on mine.

A bank implemented a new security protocol on my card and that didn't let the payment to be processed.After I called my bank and gave them a green light, they let it through and I never had one issue with the payment.

Can you tell me the name of the company they charged your credit card under? Was it Roca Labs or something different?

Thanks