I am shocked and dismayed that these people still continue to sell this glorified "jello" and continue to make the same claims about how people will lose weight.Don Juravin admitted in depositions that his product was basically useless and that he had to in his words, "trick" his "fat customer".

I almost was a potential "fat customer" who decided with my husband's help to really do some research on this company before we tried it. I have been online and watched his live speech, and watched what looked like very canned videos from people who claimed this product was a miracle, but what was odd; they really did not look like they lost any weight! I read the court documents online (thank you pissedconsummer.com) where he even admitted that most of the videos are faked with paid actors who never even used the product! One thing people should be careful with is that Don is no weight loss expert.

He is an internet sales guy with no medical background what so ever, and he admitted to that as well!Go to your regular healthcare provider and don't get tricked by these folks.

I liked: Us feds proved don juravin lied.

I didn't like: Faked testimonials, Falsified reports, Product does not work, No medical experience.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fake reviews and products / $10
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

Angie
Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1330183

The reviewer is shocked and dismayed...if the person who wrote this actually stayed with the program, they would not be so shocked, it's all BS sister and It's about the $$$$$. It does not work because it's bogus. Watch what you eat and burn those carlories!

Sarasota, Florida, United States #1330141

LOL!!!I used to work for Roca and "The Don"( what a joke) as he refers to himself.

Don't waste your time with this garbage. It is just an internet sales drive to get your money and nothing else. Don behind the scenes makes fun of all of you for being *** to believe a guy with a super heavy accent that most people don't even get, and no medical training to boot! LOL!

Good for the people who are not worried about standing up to this sheister by writing these very true reviews.

Read the Goverment documents for yourself.Next time you do his live "interview/speech on Facebook, ask him some hard questions about what he admitted in court...LOL I can't wait to see the look on his face

Freyja Jonsdottir
Vik, Southern Region, Malawi #1329764

Spot on review as I to looked into this program and it looked scketchy at best. I am concerned with my health and will look to real experts