Additional Fees

Hey guys!I like you are in search of a workable weight loss plan.

When I found this FB group for Roca Labs I was intrigued, until I was insulted by it's owner who claims to be an "Amazing Inventor" from the "Holy Land"......lol. So I started digging around and decided to ask some tough questions about how he can claim to help people lose 50 pounds a month safely, (everywhere professionals say max 2 lbs safely/ week) and what is all this nasty business online about a case against him where he basically admitted his product was fake. I have posted some screen shots where they make the weight loss claim on their website and several shots of his reaction and a screen shot of some pills that he is marketing as a part of the so called "regimen" that when you look closely at the screen shoot, it says on the pill bottle " White Pills" " Stress + Sleep ( "anti-***")". Very, very unprofessional I must say.

Are you f'ing kidding me? Is this guy serious? How are people falling for this scheme?

Well, enjoy the proof I have posted and I must encourage you potential patients to ask tough questions because it is your life.Don't take chances with that and God bless you.

Review about: Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program.

Reason of review: I was lied to.

I didn't like: Product is useless, Bad treatment.

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

Coral Gables, Florida, United States #1345648

This some scary stuff! I can't understand how people can be soooo gullible

This "Inventor" just wants you to pay him to starve yourself.

This guy is a JOKE and a crybaby.WATCH OUT!!

If he doesn't like something you say, he'll hit you with a frivolous lawsuit!!

He LOVES to waste the courts time.

He has such little self-awareness that in his deposition with the FTC, he just strait up admits that he has to "trick his customers with love."

Total scammer.

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1344760

Haha!Good, funny and informative review.

There is too much of this craziness on the web where so much fake info is passed out and taken as a time tested fact.

Do what I did to lose weight. I lowered my calories, stopped eating junk and excercised. Guess what? I lost weight safely and naturally.

Amazing?Not really, just try it without the hocus pocus.