5.0
Additional Fees

I don't understand why so many people have written so many bad things about my leader, saviour and AMAZING inventor, Don Karl Juravin.I am angry that people do not see the amazing miracle worker that he is.

He has done so much for so many, and yet, I read nothing but scorn heaped upon him. What has he done to you, I ask? Have you not followed his perfect directions ? Have you not worked hard enough?

Are you angry that he charged you money for his amazing and divine invention? Do you feel that because he is divine and from the Holy Land he should give you this amazing invention for free? Maybe your anger is showing because you have not felt his divine presence and his loving and caring online embrace. Maybe you are not cut out to be a BELIEVER and be a part of his blessed group.

I must encourage all of my blessed GBA family around the world to avoid reading these horrible things anywhere about our great leader, as they are simply ungodly pronouncements against him. I would encourage you to delve deeply into his great pronouncements and readings and steer clear of these wicked online "reviews" and demonic lies produced by the US Goverment. Remember, Jesus was from the Holy Land and he was attacked for his messages of love. I know you see the connection like I do.

I wonder if these angry ex followers really and truly understood how Don came to invent this miracle? Well, our GREAT leader dreamed of this invention while still living in the Holy Land. I believe that because he dreamt of it there, it makes him divine, as well as making our group truly blessed to be following him. I curse all of you that say evil things about a most Holy man who just truly wants to help the world with issues of morbid obesity.

I laud and praise him again for having the courage to bring us this MIRACLE! p.s.

Please visit the website for further information on the next live FB sessions.Thanks!

Reason of review: DON KARL JURAVIN IS AN AMAZING INVENTOR .

I liked: Don karl juravin is divine.

I didn't like: Evil demonic lies about our leader.

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

The only thing amazing that he has invented is this post.

Haha! Don Juravin probably wrote this garbage and clicked the like button.

He sees himself as a leader loll

Sarasota, Florida, United States #1355034

FAKE REVIEW BY DON KARL JURAVIN a.k.a. ADI JURAVIN a.k.a. DON JURAVIN, ROCA LABS, GASTRIC BYPASS ALTERNATIVE

Tampa, Florida, United States #1351490

Man, this guy just gets whackier every day. I thought I had seen it all

Miami, Florida, United States #1350811

Humankind

Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia #1350407

What a joker this man

Tampa, Florida, United States #1348934

My God, these people are truly nuts.I am dismayed as to how gullible people are.

You go on their website and you can see how the Feds had an "influence" on all things Roca; they went from being backed by real medical studies to actually saying there was zero scientific evidence as to the testing and making of their products.We live in a crazy world folks.

Paramus, New Jersey, United States #1348886

This review has got to be a joke, right?