Additional Fees

Ladies, please read the *** abuse I have taken from this evil man Don Karl Juravin at Gastric Bypass Alternative, Roca Labs or whatever they are calling his company these days.I ask a simple question online about vitamins and he and his paid henchwomen jump on my *** for asking a question?

Then he puts online that he has banned me for this?

This is abuse y'all plain and simple...this man doesn't know *** from his elbow I come to find out and he is giving my *** advice on how to live and who I should talk to??I am pissed and won't take this *** from this booty munch who just wants my *** c notes,,,this *** a scam if I ever saw one,,, Rooster out y'all

Reason of review: Don Karl juravin insulted me.

I didn't like: Bad treatment, No customer service, Threats of lawsuits, Deceptive practices, He insulted me.

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

Rooster, Don Juravin is an ABSOLUTE JOKE! I wish you would have research this D b.a.g. before you got involved with him and his scam.

Sylvania, Georgia, United States #1348936

Learn how to write please before you post another review "Rooster"

to Anonymous #1404136

Your a petty insignificant a.s.s.c.l.o.w.n, Don. Perhaps you could learn to actually write a response. Not to mention, YOU should not be critiquing the writing of anyone.