5.0
Additional Fees

Hey everyone I am using the Roca Labs regimen from 1 week and this amazing invention of Don Karl Juravin has helped me loose 10 lbs in just 7 days ...I have read and followed instructions as I am dedicated to be healthy and doing 6 miles of bike riding daily.

I found this regimen while I was depressed and totally upset because of my weight and habbits.This is not only a regimen but a full system with lots of supportive peers helping and inspiring and most importantly Don Karl Juravin the inventor who will push you to be healthy and live a beautiful life with your family According to the calculation I will reach my goal before my 50th birthday, what a great way to start celebrating next half century.

Review about: Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

Sarasota, Florida, United States #1339578

FAKE review by Roca Labs and Don Juravin

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1339392

I am living proof that the invention of Don Karl Juravin really works. You can talk to me and thousands of users who have achieved AMAZING success on fb.com/groups/lost100

to Casey Kenedy #1346104

Oh WOW!Wouldn't you know, both "Julie" and "Casey" capitalized "AMAZING", and called Don, Don KARL Juravin, and referenced his Facebook page where he doesn't allow people to tell others about the truth!

The Truth that his product is a SCAM, that hes under investigation, and about to be SHUT DOWN!

I can't wait till this scammer is put out of business.

New York, New York, United States #1339328

Its sad that some people are trying to keep others from such a great product and system. I have been a user just like Crystal for around 4 months and nothing has worked for me in weight loss but this AMAZING invention of Don Karl Juravin. Why not join thousands of successful users and see by yourself and then decide

to Julie Finlay #1346102

Only Don Karl Juravin refers to himself as Don KARL Juravin. The FTC concluded this is a scam.

Educate yourself.

Don't let him fool you. Him and his product are fakes.

Tampa, Florida, United States #1338524

Hahahaha! This fake review is just like one of the other ones! HA!

Tampa, Florida, United States #1338523

Hahahaha! Totally fake! Look how much its like this "review"!

It's funny how he feels the need to always include his full name "Don Karl Juravin" in all his fake posts.

Miami, Florida, United States #1332977

FAKE REVIEW POSTED BY ROCA LABS AND DON KARL JURAVIN. THIS POSTING IS IDENTICAL TO THE PAID TESTIMONIAL ON ROCA'S WEBSITES