Additional Fees

I don't know if the song is set to a pop song or set to a country theme, but it does have a ring to it, right?A one, two and three, " Still a scamming after all these years"....

I think they may have a hit on their hands! Unfortunately, the title of this make believe joke song is most unfortunately true. Day after day, Mr Juravin drones on with same old clap trap with his Wizard of Oz like online persona. That reference for those who don't get it, is merely that there really is no Wizard at all.

He is just a regular guy who was in the auto parts business and needed to do something new, and he is a one man operation. A few years back he probably started thinking, I will come up with a miracle invention called Gastric Bypass Alternative, and I will set up fake websites to drive the buyers to me and I will make millions! Not a great plan it turns out, he got caught. But for now he continues to sell his miracle "snake oil".

I have a prediction though, I think he will be shut down by the US Government or will file bankruptcy once they get that big, and I say BIG judgment for $ 25 million dollars, not to mention the $1.2 million dollar lien from the IRS.

But for now and until that happens, he will keep singing that nifty little jingle, "Still a scammin' after all these years"....I have uploaded pics where you can see how he got caught with fake websites and various battles in the public records so you can make an informed choice in the consumer market place.

Review about: Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program.

Reason of review: Fake, fake , fake.

I didn't like: Bad treatment.

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

Sarasota, Florida, United States #1352984

All they want is your money baby and keep sucking down those "miracle" products and if nothing happens, it's your fault!

to Anonymous #1396074

And if you tell anyone, I'll SUE!!!