Additional Fees

Caught again!What is it with this internet huckster who gets caught by the US Government for suing customers who complained about his bogus products to getting caught hiding money from the Feds to illegally selling frozen assets because he is subject to an asset freeze imposed by a US Federal Judge???

I will tell you what I and many other people believe, we believe Don Karl Juravin is an Internet snake oil salesman who is also a sociopath and pathological liar. Don Karl Juravin was convicted in Israel for fraud against consumers (see uploads) when he went by the names Adi Juravin and then Adi Jorbin when he was convicted and filed for bankruptcy protection as he lost many lawsuits, including one for libel and slander. He then comes to the US to sell the good American public fake weight loss products. People got angry and wrote how they felt about him and his products.

So, he just sued them and pissed consumer and lost big time. Go get him FTC and IRS and shut this nightmare down.

He and his products are what makes the weight loss industry look bad.Don't get taken folks!

Reason of review: Lies to consumers.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Threatened me with litigation, Bullying.

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

I am the Don K Juravin and I does not agrees with this reports on my rights to sell the bogus products to the ever sucker American consumer ....please, do not reads these reports and buy my great products from me and my wiiiiiife.

to Anonymous #1390012

Yous may nots agrees with thees reportsss, but theys are true and yous know it Jorbin.

to The DON #1390353

Lol....this guy is so cooked

to The DON #1392130

Why do you make so manies laughs upon me, I the Don Juravin am expert in many subjects and does not laughs at me.

to The DON #1402055

Are you making laughs upon me?

It continues.... I am not a lawyer or investigator, but I would think he'd have to have hidden money to keep paying for his lawyers so they can keep him out of prison!

This guy and his *** little company are on life support as he is effectively bankrupt with over $ 26 million in judgments hanging over him....no recovery and Feds are demanding his house. Good luck loser

This guy Juravin is delusional and is a pathological liar. Save your money and go see a real weight loss specialist vs. some huckster with zero medical training and past consumer fraud convictions.

Good review on this S Bag...very bad guy. STAY AWAY