I have been thinking for months about weather or not I should buy this or weather or not it really works..I need some help trying to decide if I should be putting my money onto this I have seen so many mixed reviews I am so confused on what to do.

Can any one help me make my mind up please? I want to know if these results are real, are there any side effects, can you eat the smart for life cookies while on this product. Do you have to take any multivitamins?

I want to know if there are any side effects, heart palpitations, shakes, etc.Thank you

This person wrote the review a product or service from Roca Labs. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Roca Labs to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Roca Labs for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

Merritt Island, Florida, United States #1304688

Google Don Karl Juravin and Roca Labs. Make your decision after that.

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1262696

I was just looking a video on You Tube that this company's products does not work. I was also looking for an alternative to the By-Pass and Band- Sleeve..I changed my mind and will not purchased this product..