Please read the documents downloaded from the US Middle Distrct of Florida Federal Court whereby Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin admitted to their Gastric Bypass Alternative with no surgery products to be a total sham and hoax upon consumers.He admitted in court testimony that he had to "trick" his "fat customers " into buying his product.

He also was forced to admit that his product was basically useless because his "fat customers" were going to lose weight anyways if he could convince them to fast for 16 hours, drink a lot of water and excercise. He admitted to tricking them as you will see on the screen shots below to fake testimonials with YouTube and Vimeo channels, faked written blogs to support Facebook and google ads and fake customers giving testimonials in those videos. Additionally please note that he lied about having a medical background and scientific evidence backing up his claims. The only Doctor that worked for them was a disgraced pediatric neurologist who lost his license for possession of child *** and testified he never even tested or used Roca Labs product.

Now the Feds have Don Karl Juravin by the proverbial balls with a $25 million dollar personal judgement by noting in the screenshot provided. The US Government is holding him personally liable for all his scamming.

The IRS has a personal judgement on him as well for around $1 million dollars.Don't be another sucker and get taken by this guy who has zero medical training.

Review about: Roca Labs Weight Loss Program.

I didn't like: Don karl juravin lying, Withholding info on government indictments, Falsified reports, Fake products and fake reviews.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Scam on consumers / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

LA Weight Loss MD
Beverly Hills, California, United States #1331490

Great review! My hat is off to the person who is exposing this scam perpetrated by Roca Labs and weight loss quack Don Juravin. Keep up the good work!

Goldenrod, Florida, United States #1330790

If anyone buys this Garbage after reading these court documents proves to me that there is a sucker born every min. This guy is in a lot of trouble from what I can see

San Francisco, California, United States #1330613

*** I love this review! This reviewer obviously did his homework in exposing this scam

Newark, New Jersey, United States #1330535

The product is utter rubbish and tastes horrible. It makes me so mad that I am just seeing these reviews after spending the money and the results amounted to nothing. I am now onto my GP for help

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1329338

This is some funny ***.Finally with this guy and his scams.

Please do your homework everyone and don't get taken advantage of by people like this. I work as a trainer and tell everyone it's all about calorie consumption and how much you burn off. There is no magic to this formula. Talk to your Doctor or weight loss expert who actually has a background in medicine vs.

some guy who was in the auto parts business and discovered how to scam people on a mass scale on the internet.

Glad our government is doing something about this guy.F this guy

RomeoFoxtrotGolf
Orlando, Florida, United States #1329240

What a beautiful review. What else can one say?

Vincent
New York, New York, United States #1329191

What a fake. I want my *** money back.

Seattle, Washington, United States #1329184

I googled this guy and the company for my mom who has some weight issues. Jeez, how is this company still in business when they have been caught? I don't think I have seen one good review on them

Andy

I won't be buying this ***. I watched some of their videos and it was funny how scripted they were. What a joke this guy Don Juravin is.."the ineventor"

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #1328837

This review changed my mind, thanks!!