Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Roca Labs - Muy mala experiencia

Compre su producto y cuando lo recibi mire malos comentarios y trate por mucho tiempo de comunicarme con ellos y nunca obtuve respuesta. El producto esta nuevo no me atrevi a usarlo deapues de mirar que no me contestaron. Tampoco pude regresarlo peedi mis 499.00
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Roca Labs - It worked for me

5.0
But I didn’t stick to it. I lose 20 lbs and then I got off track. The my mixture container broke and I missed placed everything else. So, I’m trying to find out how long does the formula last? I still have a lot of it and would like to get back with it. I was looking for a miracle overnight weight loss. I need to order some supplies.

FAKE REVIEW BY DON KARL JURAVIN

Good quality

Roca Labs - I gained the double of my weight

I started the regimen and I was loosing weight. I was excited but then I started a terrible pain in my abdomen. I stopped the regimen and went to my doctor.The doctor check my pancreas and my stomach and everything looks normal. I started again with exercise but I started to gain weight. I decided to do the fasting and nothing. I increased the pain and my weight was 40 more pounds. Now I lost 1,500 dollars. I can take the regimen I have left because I get swollen and my pain comes back. I have 40 pounds more than before but no one will help me. I was so stupid
TragicCrab

DON KARL JURAVIN saved my LIFE.I lost 78 Pounds in 3 months.You should follow the instructions to get great results.

DON JURAVIN is amazing weight loss expert. You might have done something wrong by which you didnt got results.You need to stick to the rules and must follow the instructions provided on the regimen. by this way you can achieve great results like me.I lost 78 Lbs in 3 months and I feel great.

You are NOT stupid. You quite simply were conned by slimy internet snake oil salesman. Best thing to do is sue him for the refund.

Review
#1204404 Review #1204404 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Bad quality

Roca Labs - Don Juravin aka Adi Jorbin preparing to flee the US to escape from US Feds and IRS judgments??

Don Juravin aka Adi Jorbin recently filed a sham bankruptcy filing on Roca Labs, his beloved internet scam company. However, the US Feds are seeking in US Federal Court $25 million from him personally and all of his scam companies. Recently, he was caught by the Feds for illegally selling a court ordered frozen asset and hiding numerous PayPal accounts. In addition to all of craziness above, the IRS has multiple personal liens against him in excess of $1 million dollars. Recently it appears that Don Juravin was visiting Ireland under the auspices of taking a much needed vacation. Being true to form, Juravin cannot help himself when it comes to leaving bad reviews on nearly everyone he comes in contact with. He also has several fake acounts that he posts under as well. What is interesting is that he wrote 3 reviews under his name and one other, under the name Magda Siudek. (What is interesting to point out is that both businesses have great reviews until they come in contact with Juravin/Jorbin and the fake review was left within 5 mins of his real account) It appears that he was trying to open up a bank account there and buy a property as well. What is interesting is that his assets are supposedly under a freeze and he must report his monthly expenses to the Feds. He is NOT allowed to open new bank accounts or buy and sell properties or any other asset for that matter. Opps, bad move Juravin leaving a trail wherever you go. This guy is no brain trust it appears. Hopefully the Feds will finally put an end to this scammer by doing what should have done years ago...throw him in jail

I have hired legal counsel to sue him for sexual harassment as he used to hold my paycheck in the air and would yank it back every time I went to grab it, he would laugh and tell me to dance for it, or go on a date with him! How disgusting he is as he would do this while his wife and children were in the house. Gross and a total ***

#1431966

Don told my friend Rachel who leaves regular good comments for him that he is more than likely moving to Israel or Ireland to live because he may have to file personal bankruptcy because of the IRS judgments and the big one the government just got on him. I keep telling her she is working for a con man but I guess he keeps paying her to write good stuff about him so whatever...keep the money Rachel!

This guy is a total fraud

Review
Cons
  • Fake products and fake reviews
  • Juravin is a pathological liar
Reason of review
Lies, lies and more lies
  • Consumers Against Roca Labs Scam
  • Gastric Bypass Alternative Scams
  • Adi Jorbin Roca Labs

Roca Labs - Worst company ever

This company is shady and they do not have drs. When I asked ofr a refund within the 5 hour time frame they refused to answer my messages my emails or anything which I have documented with the BBB they then the next day after the 5 hours told me that I would;d have to pay the 25 dollars to a medical director. when I asked for medical license numbers of the dr they proceeded to block me. They said all I needed to know what what was provided on their site which anyone could write they have no drs and further research showed all the people who were loosing all that mega weight were like 5 different people no others. They are the worst company and a huge hoax and fraud.
#1431974

I am a woman who used to work for this Don Juravin and I can tell you they are so shady and he is disgusting. He used to hold my paycheck in the “air” when it was ready for to take and then he would yank it back and laugh and say that I should go on a date with him and maybe he might be a little nicer and more generous to work for!

I was so disgusted and I am thinking about suing him for {{REDACTED}}. My boyfriend wants me to but I don’t know if I want to deal with this *** anymore.

#1431978
@PM

Those *** charged me again. I have to change my whole bank situation now

#1431990
@Jacqueline

Call the police! He is known for doing this to a lot of people.

Review
Cons
  • Are dishonest frauds with no medical providers
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Preferred solution
Full refund

Roca Labs - Don Juravin’s (a.ka. Adi Jorbin) & Roca Lab’s crack, more like comedic legal team lose another lawsuit! Yay!

Readum’ and weap boys! Well folks, whilst the tip top and crack legal team (chuckling away) of Orlando lawyers Glen Reid & Andy Hill battle the legal juggernaut of the US Federal Government trying to protect internet scam artist Don Karl Juravin (Roca Labs) from certain personal bankruptcy and other charges, these two bag of rocks manage to lose yet another case in a separate small time legal matter. The case that is being referenced is yet another whacky small time case that Don Karl Juravin cooked up against an innocent landlord who had the misfortune of leasing a home to Juravin. What should have been a small dispute easily settled; erupted into a typical Juravin three ring circus full of crazy lies and outrageous claims, and it made the poor landlord lose 5 years of his life and over $125 k battling this nut job. However, he now has a personal judgment against Juravin to collect on. Hmmmm, that should be fun as the other judgments are stacking up! Interestingly though, had the landlord known of his name changes post and prior to previous convictions here in Israel and the US, I doubt with a simple google search he would have entered into a lease with Juravin, who was also known as Adi Jorbin here in Israel prior to his conviction in 2005. Post conviction in 2005, he went to using an old name of Adi Juravin only to realise that the name was connected with Jorbin in a simple google search. So, what does one do when one finds oneself in that pickle after you arrive in the the US in 2009? You change your name again! I know guys this sounds crazy, but I have downloaded the court records for your review. Please people do your research and don’t get ripped off by litigation addicted internet fraudsters who sue people for posting true reviews on pissedconsumer.com and other websites who help out the poor consumer, or just sue anyone for anything. Thanks for being there for us Pissedconsumer.com!

I signed up for a 4 month credit card installment payment plan with them through splitit. (I’m such an idiot for trusting him) The 1st month went through just fine in November.

But now they are saying they cannot accept credit cards and I now owe over $700 and have to send it by echeck which I refuse because the only way I was able to buy this stupid product was through credit card. I’m just wondering why the change all of a sudden?

Is It because of bankruptcy? Hopefully the company is shutting down.

@Teresa0975757

Maybe because with a credit card , you have some protection from fraud. You can dispute and also do charge backs. With a check , that's it , your money is usually gone.

@Teresa0975757

Teressa, it is because he is having trouble opening a legit merchant account. In addition, when he goes to banks, they look up and see that he has over $1 million plus in IRS liens and the FEDS are getting ready to get a whopping $27 million dollar judgment against him personally. Do your research and go to a real medical professional and not some quack who was convicted in Israel for consumer fraud in 2005 when he went by his real name, Adi Jorbin.

What a loser

Good review! Thanks for posting this as this scammer has hurt and ripped off many innocent people

View more comments (4)
Review
Cons
  • Consumer fraud
  • Juravin is a pathological liar
  • Witness intimidation
Reason of review
Crazy lawsuits and fake products
  • Roca Labs Scam
  • Don Karl Juravin Scams
  • Adi Jorbin Roca Labs
  • Juravin Lawsuits
  • Juravin Bankruptcy

DON JURAVIN/ROCA LABS SCAMS CONTINUE FOR NOW AS FEDS CRUSH FAKE BANKRUPTCY FILING

Folks, the end on this internet scammer is finally coming nearer as last month Don Juravin aka Adi Jorbin (Convicted in Israel 2005) filed bankruptcy on his beloved and quite the scam front company, Roca Labs. Well, not so fast Juravin and your not so genius lawyer Glenn Ried of Orlando.....you guys forgot that Juravin is being sued personally as well as all of his other bogus company fronts like Must Cure Obesity Co. and Roca Labs Nutriciticals, LLC. Guys, a little hint, Federal Judges and Federal Prosecutors are not dumb people by any stretch, and oh, neither is the IRS. Their judgments extend to everything he owns and is connected with. They (Juravin & Glenn Reid) may have bought him a month or two of breathing room by filing this bogus bankruptcy filing, but Don Juravin aka Adi Jorbin; they have you by the balls and they will keep squeezing and people here in America are sick of being ripped off. Don’t pay for fake weight loss products any longer folks. Go see a professional instead of an internet C*N MAN with zero medical training who changes his name every time he gets convicted.

We have heard that he may be leaving the country. Good riddance as far as we are concerned

After reading all of these reviews and seeing so many documents from the public record uploaded proves to me that I should stay away from buying into this SCAM!

View more comments (1)
Review

Roca Labs - Freedom Fighter?

I saw a great blog written about don juravin. I searched him and saw a huge amounts of reviews about him at this site. I thought it made some great points, so I wanted to share it to everyone that has been following this. "Freedom Fighter" by donjuravinfacts, stated the following: Freedom fighter? You betcha. But not in the widely understood conventional sense. More like the opposite. Don Juravin actively fights AGAINST freedom. I recently received an email from an individual who saw one of my posts. Apparently, he (or she?) had written a more detailed response to Juravin’s stupid “PR” release, and attempted to get it released in the same manner Juravin did. After the release was distributed and resulting in web engines, the publishing website was sent a “court order” from Juravin, ordering them to take the post down. TEXTBOOK JURAVIN! Again, like he did/does with whistle blowers, customers, and anyone exposing him, he hides behind lawyers and litigation and uses these means to bully people. Just like with his *** clauses”. For someone who pretends to be such a patriot, makes claims like “An American born in the Holy land”, he sure doesn’t understand the principles of FREEDOM of SPEECH. Even though HE uses that argument to defend his slandering of people and businesses. He fights freedom alright. P.S. Here is the link to the article that was suppressed. https://roca-labs.pissedconsumer.com/don-juravin-continues-deceptions-amid-ftc-and-irs-investigations-201711281138715.html

This moron Don Juravin is going to need someone to help him not go to jail! Word on the stareet is that the US Attorneys office in Tampa is going to indict him but they want to see how the FTC case against him turns out.

IRS is on him as well. He told my friend he is trying to buy a home overseas and get the *** out of the US

Review
Cons
  • Bullying
  • Crazy
  • Litigious
Bad quality
  • Deceptive Claims
  • Ftc Investigation
  • Scammer
  • Facebook Scams

Roca Labs - Don Juravin Continues Deceptions Amid FTC and IRS Investigations

While the FTC AND the IRS tighten the rope on Roca Labs, its owner, Don Juravin, and various other “entities” he creates, Juravin and his lawyer are hard at work to confuse, complicate, and continue to mislead onlookers. In a ridiculous attempt to “save face,” one of Don Juravin’s lawyers, Glenn Reid, posted an article in the style of a press release to at least two different public relations websites. As with most postings by Juravin and his cohorts, it is filled with fallacies, distractions, and complete delusion. Again, as with most posts by Juravin, it turns into an obvious sales pitch. I would like to address some of the claims, or inferences, this article contains and show how they are manipulative, misleading, or outright false. While I cannot cover every aspect I find absurd, I would like to point out the examples that I find offensive to anyone with any semblance of intelligence. First, the opening line, “Political persecution endangers future of the regimen that has, and is, saving thousands of lives. Inventor fights back praying for justice.” Right off the bat, the article positions itself as a victim caught in the sights of an evil, greedy branch of the government that wants to end a regimen that “saves lives” and frames it as “political persecution.” The subsequent paragraphs frame the FTC as a bully that intimidates businesses and is a “threat to the American dream.” It even goes as far as stating that the FTC is extorting the businesses it investigates. Secondly, the article tries to minimize the deceptions Juravin has been caught using. “The deception that the FTC claims are a video of a man in a lab coat and a caduceus symbol that was displayed on a website for few months in 2013. No customer complained about these “deceptions.” I find this comment mind-numbing. It admits a man in a lab coat (who turned out to be a FORMER doctor with no special experience with weight-loss, and never told Juravin he did) was endorsing the product “for few months,” and the only excuse or defense is “No customer complained about these “deceptions.” That’s the thing about deceptions. IF the customer was deceived, they wouldn’t know to complain. If the viewer was not deceived, they would not have become customers. Juravin also conveniently left out some of his worst deceptions, including faking and photoshopping celebrity endorsements, faking customer reviews, fake approvals from “medical directors” that don’t exist, and creating websites so that they appear to be third-parties endorsing his product. Don Juravin implies he took down the video of the fake Doctor, and that was it. But in reality, he continues using these tactics down to this day. On his website, he claims that his “[GBA] for Diabetes Type 1, Type 2, and Pre-Diabetic” has been officially APPROVED.” Yet, he offers NO information on who exactly “approved” his product. It even contains a disclaimer: “This is NOT a personal medical advice in any way but merely a general observation based on common medical knowledge and selected reports (posts) in FB.com/groups/LOST100. Your doctor can answer you in more details (see list of active ingredients).” The post concludes with the ridiculous “sign off,” “Approved by medical director V1.0 22 May 2017.” Approved by “medical director”?? Who exactly? Completely absurd. These are the kind of warning signs fraud websites teach consumers to look for! The influence Juravin had over this article shows its arrogant head with the promotion of the ideas of Don Juravin as this blessed “inventor,” an “American born in the Holy land” (whatever that means), and that he is “fighting” the FTC, whom he views as a “legalized mafia.” In other posts you can find online, Juravin loves to prop himself up as some kind of “miracle worker” who is saving lives. There are numerous examples of this all over the internet. He always highlights customer’s comments like “Thanks Jesus and Don.” Don Juravin is also obsessed with calling himself “the inventor,” and a “guru.” So, what are his credentials? Don Juravin claims he went to Gonzaga, but has never provided any proof of medical training whatsoever. He is not a doctor. Or a nutritionist. Or even personal trainer. Or anything. Don Juravin has been drinking too much of his own Kool-Aid for far too long. Aside from the embarrassment of the things that I have highlighted, WHY has Juravin started a campaign against the FTC, attempting to de-legitimize their investigation? As attributed to his opponents in the article, “The answer is money.” It is estimated that Don Juravin made roughly $26,000,000 in the last 7-8 years from GBA. The FTC AND IRS (curiously excluded) are the ones who can take his money away and shut him down for good. And with the amount of evidence they have proving Juravin’s past and current deceptive practices, compounded by his OWN statements in his deposition, they will. They have already frozen his assets. It seems posts like these are his attempt to “go down swinging.” It’s ironic. The very intentions Juravin and his lawyer accused the FTC of are the EXACT reasons why he and Roca Labs are under the microscope. Juravin in under investigation for using deceptive business practices, faked endorsements, threats and lawsuits against unsatisfied customers, *** clauses, misleading advertising, and finally, the medical legitimacy and claims of the regimen itself! Throughout this entire ordeal, he has never presented any actual rebuttal or any tangible evidence to refute ANY of the FTC’s findings. His own medical experts agreed with the FTC’s conclusions! The fact of the matter is that Roca Labs and Don Juravin are in serious trouble. In the past, he has been able to weasel his way out of his lies, bullying, and harassment of others. That time has come to an end. One can just hope that he is put out of business soon, so he can no longer hurt or victimize anyone else. Note: While the preceding information is public knowledge and can be found in public record, the FTC and IRS investigations are still ongoing. All claims should be considered “allegations” until proven in a court of law. All viewpoints expressed are a matter of opinion.

How has this post not gotten more traffic? I'll tell others to check this out.

@Luke

Sorry Luke...I have been busy. Good post!

Good read. I will tell others about such deceit.

well done. he is a ***

Don Karl Juravin is a pathological liar and con artist. He deserves jail time for all of the scamming and hurting of innocent people.

I should know, I used to work representing him and he owes me personally a lot of money in unpaid legal fees that he said I did not deserve even though I worked the hours.

He was angry that he lost yet another court case. It’s tough to get a guilty person a win in court when it is so obvious to everyone around him how bad he is.

@Ex Juravin Lawyer

That’s a brave and rare comment...finally some admissions!

@Ex Juravin Lawyer

Hello, my wife is currently in need of legal assistance in regards to her employment with this disgusting pig Juravin. Please contact me at Djohnsonsoldier@gmail.com.

She wanted me to specifically search for you because she remembered this post. thank you

Me too.

Great article!!!

View more comments (8)
Review
Pros
  • Irs
  • Ftc
Cons
  • Misleading
  • Deceptions
  • Supressing free speech
Deceptive Practices
  • Weight Loss Scam
  • Roca Labs Cases
  • Gastricbypassalternative
  • Gastric Bypass Alternative Facts

ROCA LABS-DON JURAVIN FILE BANKRUPTCY
It was just a matter of time folks before the noose of the FTC & IRS strangled this slime ball Facebook scammer. However, this bankruptcy will probably be tossed out as a sham filing. In a typical Don Juravin move, the total bankruptcy filing totals out over $60 million dollars that he claiming his company owes creditors. What is entertaining is that he lists himself as a major creditor ahead of the Federal Government with his own company where he owns 100 % of the stock. He owes the Feds north of $26 million for his consumer fraud scams. He owes the IRS millions because of tax evasion, and he owes a lot of money in a class action suit against him. Whoa! This guy has some baggage! He claims in the fake bankruptcy filing that Roca owes him personally $35 million....what a joke. When the judge and the trustee see this, all *** will break loose on this Facebook fraudster, Don Juravin, aka Adi Jorbin, aka Adi D. Juravin, aka Don Karl Juravin. So many names and so many scams!
#1520110

He owes us money, we invested money in his business and he never paid one dime back....scum bag x 10

#1520028

It’s a sham bankruptcy...they just got sued again in Federal Court for tea to messaging hundreds of thousands of people on the Do Not Call list......big trouble and they will have to pay out BIG $

He is going to jail!

#1441926

I heard he was arrested not in Tampa, but in Clearwater Fl for harassment of some woman and violating a restraining order. Hopefully this nonsense will end soon.

@Anonymous

I have read reports about him online for making *** phone calls to woman and they have reported him to the police. Just google his phone number and see, pretty scary

One step closer to good riddance to this scammer. This case will get tossed out pretty quickly and I won’t be surprised if he does not himself get pushed into involuntary personal bankruptcy administration as he has nothing left.

@Anonymous

I heard he was arrested last week in Orlando for some questionable things at a park. Does anyone (fellow victims) have any info on this?

@Tampa guy

Do tell?

This is great, now how do I get my *** money back from this scammer?????

View more comments (8)
Review
Cons
  • Witness intimidation
  • Bankruptcy fraud
  • Don juravin lies
Bankruptcy & Consumer Fraud