Additional Fees

Wow!The comedic antics of the Roca Labs owner never stops!

According to the documents that have been uploaded for your review, Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin a.k.a. Adi Jorbin a.k.a. Adi Juravin are under a US federal court ordered asset freeze. He was caught in 2015 hiding assets from cash to luxury cars from the view of the Feds.

That slapped him around and he was supposedly behaving until he got caught again in May selling a $106,000 Mercedes Benz sports car. On top of that, he lied to them about buying another $85,000 Mercedes Benz. Now, they are holding him in contempt of court among other things. Big mistake it turns out and further compounded by lying to the Feds in sworn statements that the car was not operational and was not being sold, when in all actuality the car worked just fine and it was sold.

According to the Feds, this is one of many luxury motor cars bought with funds of defrauded customers who bought fake weight loss products from Roca Labs and Don Karl Juravin who also goes by the names Adi Jorbin, Adi Juravin, Don Juravin, and Don Adi Juravin who was convicted in Israel by their version of the FTC for similar antics. According to records, he fled the country after filing bankruptcy after numerous big dollar judgments were entered in against him personally.

Liars always lie and liars always get caught.Don't get taken by these internet scammers.

Review about: Roca Labs Owner.

Reason of review: Stole money from innocent consumers.

I liked: Feds clobber roca labs.

I didn't like: False advertising, Stole money from innocent consumers, Fakers.

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

I am glad I read this before I bought.I googled the names Don Karl Juravin, Adi Jorbin, Adi Juravin, Adi D.

Juravin and just Don Juravin.

Holy smoke, you are right!It is the same guy!!

I used to work for the slimebag at what they called "Roca Labs FDA facility... it was actually his personal garage and it was full of roaches and animal stuff everywhere. This guy Juravin is a pathological liar and true sociopath