Please read the screen shots from the actual US Federal Court's judgement against Roca Labs and Don Karl Juravin.Pic 1 is page one of the judgement.

Pic 2 is testimony from Don Karl Juravin whereby he admitted to tricking "his fat customer" as he put it, into believing that fasting for 16 hours and drinking lots of water with the exclusive usage of his product they would lose weight. He also admitted to "scaring" his "fat customer" with surgery if they did not use his product. Additionally, he would use pics of botched surgeries on his websites to scare them as well. Pic 3 is the excerpt from the judgement whereby Juravin admitted to using actors for fake testimonial videos and not real users of his products to sell his bogus weight loss products on his YouTube channel which is still in operation.

Beware when looking at his written testimonials as well, as most of them are fake. Juravin is well known for fake products, fake videos, fake testimonials and faking endorsements from celebrities to sell his products. Don Karl Juravin claims to be a weight loss expert when he has no degree in medicine and was in the auto parts business when he first came to the US. He was still using the name Adi Juravin.

He changed his name to Don Karl when it became easy to google info on him as Adi Juravin. If one does that, one will find his was indicted in Israel by their government for of all things, deceiving consumers. Shocked? Not me, and the thousands of of other victims who are quite angry about being scammed.

Google the following: FTC vs. Roca Labs, Don Karl Juravin a.k.a.

Adi Juravin.If that does not open your eyes to see what has been going on, nothing will.

Review about: Roca Labs Weight Loss Program.

I liked: Us feds proved roca labs lied, Us feds proved don juravin lied.

I didn't like: Fake reviews, Faked testimonials, Don karl juravin lying, Product does not work.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fake reviews and fake testimonials / $2000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Roca Labs?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1332125

Really good review on this guy. I have been following his case because I work in the industry and the quicker these guys exit the scene the better

Haley
Winter Park, Florida, United States #1330794

God I am so glad I googled this...I almost bought the whole thing

Richie
London, England, United Kingdom #1330104

Go to a real medical professional folks and get taken

Richie
to Richie London, England, United Kingdom #1330105

Ha! Correction: Don't get taken!

Orlando, Florida, United States #1329239

What a beautiful review.

Connie
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1328538

This guy is a dishonest guy. I was searching for something real and have found nothing with this group. My husband told me to just do it right with our dr and not fool with these online crackpots

to Connie Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #1328742

Total scam artist. Go to your Dr for weight loss advice, not some dude that has no medical background and was an auto mechanic just a few years back

Vince

I have been following this joke of a saga of Roca Labs and Juravin for a couple of years as I am a lawyer for a related trade association in the industry. Don Karl Juravin has no friends and is considered a *** artist and pariah in the business. Consumers should beware and research and talk to your physician about your health matters and not an internet scammer.

Don Nowacki
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1328335

This review has opened my eyes.i have been looking at buying this for a while and looked at their Facebook and research webpages.

I cannot believe how this guy has lied so much and has gotten away with it for so long.After reading the court papers, I'M OUT and moving on away from Roca and Juravin's BS

I need real help not him STEALING MY MONEY!

Francois
Brussels, Brussels, Belgium #1328332

well this changed my mind, I think more people should know about these lies and scams