1K views

Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified" to by this product, which turned out to be totally useless.

They asked me questions like, is my family disappointed in me because of my weight and do I fail in life because of my weight? That's total *** and I am pissed.

I fell for it and found out that this stuff they ask you to ingest is basically a bunch of common ingredients thrown together and they charged me over $400 ! Don't be a victim of these people who have no medical background!

Review about: Roca Labs Weight Loss Program.

Reason of review: Bad products that don't work.

I didn't like: Don karl juravin lies, Bad treatment, Product is useless.

Comments

Elk Grove Village, Illinois, United States #1342168

This guy is a quack, and a bully. The FTC found NO weight-loss benefit to his product and relies on the customer to starve themselves, exercise and drink water.

Even his "medical expert" could not refute the FTC conclusions, and even agreed with their findings. Not to mention Juravin said himself that he had to "trick" his customers. They did no legitimate clinical trials, and even tried to claim it was safe for children. Just look at his "diagrams" depicting how the product "works".

You don't have to be a doctor to see this is TOTAL BS. Don't give a penny more to this scammer.

He'll be out of business soon hopefully. GO FTC and IRS!!

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1337119

I bought the product or as they call it their "regemin" and it was useless. Don't waste your money. Eat less and excercise is what seemed to work for me and not some "miracle" invention or Roca's "night magic" pills.

Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel #1334183

LOL ! Don Karl Juravin is NO inventor!

This bonehead has no medical training ( never graduated college either) and holds a patent for a greeting card that has a sleeve in it for candy.

After he was run out of here in Israel, he came to the US to wreak havoc there. Looks like the shite finally caught with this bozo.

to Ari Katzman #1404177

That's not true!!! Juravin did invent.. well, co-invent a candy dispensing greeting card!

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #1333829

I keep reading about a possible class action lawsuit against Roca Labs and it's owner.. does anyone have any detailed on how to join it??

Morristown, New Jersey, United States #1333561

Good review and thanks. I will not buy