Roca Labs Reviews

Show reviews that mention
gastric bypass weight loss weight bypass loss money people don juravin don karl karl juravin
Filter review

I reduced 83 lbs and my diabetic condition improved. My experience with Roca Labs.

Roca Labs is AMAZING. I reduced my weight by 83 lbs by now and my diabetic condition improved from A1C 12 to normal 6. As a result of my success, I became a head Coach at Roca Labs years ago. I am a 43 year old female and have been struggling with weight loss for 25 years. I've lost 20 lbs and gained 30. I've tried all the diets out there. I have done Nutri System, Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, and Sutkamp Cookies. I would lose some weight in the beginning just to gain it all back plus more. I would lose 10lbs and gain 20lbs it was a losing battle. A year and a half ago I was told by my Doctor that I had type 2 diabetes. I knew then that I had to make some changes in my life to get the diabetes under control and get healthier. The weight was affecting my health more than I thought. I made some changes, but didn't get serious about it until October 2012 when I fell ill with double pneumonia. I was also diagnosed with asthma and some other health issues. This was my “Aha moment” and I knew I had to get serious about my weight loss. My breaking point hit when I was at the doctors and he said to me " You're a beautiful lady, but you're very very fat". I knew this, but when another person tells you that, it' really hits you hard. I went home and cried for awhile. I tried not to eat thinking that would help me get rid of the fat, but I knew this was not healthy and something that couldn’t be done long term to help me lose the weight. I began searching the Internet for weight loss programs. I knew I needed something strong like gastric bypass surgery if I really wanted to get the pounds off, but I was not ready for surgery because I have known a few people who have had it done and suffered from many medical problems. After all the illness I had just been through I was not going to go through anymore medical problems if I could help it. While I was searching I came across Roca Labs procedure. I read everything there was to read about Roca Labs. This was exactly what I was looking for; something as strong as surgery, but without all the side effects and risks. I made the decision to order it that week. I was so excited when it came in the mail and surprised that it had gotten to me so fast. I started it immediately the next day. I had decided to give 110% at least for a month. I started the program in the middle of October (2012). My starting weight was 287.50 I've been on the program for 5 months. I'm now at 243 lbs! I was wearing a size 22/24 shirt and now for the first time in years I am in a size 14/16. My pants size went from a 22 to a 16! It's truly amazing! Roca Labs works immediately. The first day you use it you can tell the difference. You just feel full. I take my Roca Labs formula in the morning on an empty stomach. I make my formula with cranberry juice. I add juice to my shaker then a scoop of formula. It gets thick so I prefer to drink it immediately after shaking (although I think it tastes like a smoothie). I drink lots of water throughout the day in order to stay full. I do eat 3 meals a day and a snack. I eat smaller portions (usually less than half of what I normally eat). I typically eat oatmeal, fruit or yogurt for breakfast. For lunch I usually have soup, salad or a sandwich. I have popcorn or yogurt for a snack. For dinner I usually have fish, chicken or steak with a vegetable. Sometimes sweet potatoes. I don”t really say I’m on a diet. If I want something I eat it. I just don't go overboard and I try to make healthier selections. For instance- instead of having chips I get fruit. If I want ice cream I get yogurt. I use the anti craving in the late afternoon. It really curbs your appetite. I personally have had no side effects from using Roca Labs. The company states there are avoidable side effects such as gas and bloating. I'm so thankful that I purchased Roca Labs. It's the only thing that has worked for me. Roxie H. (OH)
Testimonial
Good quality

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Effect Review from Fayetteville, Georgia

When you visit Youtube.com/RocaLabs or Youtube.com/RocaLabsReviews you will see only real people using RocaLabs having real success. You can succeed and achieve healthy weight without surgery just like them. We will help you to become a SUCCESSFUL Roca Labs user.
ID
#711918 Review #711918 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Bad quality

I ordered this product in July excited about losing weight. When I took the first dosage, it was horrible and so thick I couldn't swallow it.

My stomach was bloated and clog me up and it flared up my acid reflux.. This product is for plummers to seal burst pipes.

I would rather have the gastric bypass. This produce is highway robbery.

Order roca-labs they took out the money for my order the same day its been two weeks and still haven't received my order they keep saying its on it way and they give me a tracking number and it just said its in the state of Ga how long does it take this is crazy.

Review in Weight Loss Programs category from Wellesley Hills, Massachusetts

Most important is to receive the RIGHT information and not only rumors and non-customer opinions. See how Roca Labs became a life saver for Marilon: https://youtu.be/50FyZFgL_y0
ID

Thanks to reviews I will not dish out that kind of money. Hopefully people read them like I did prior to ordering. Money saved.

Roca Labs Total Scam

We can not find you in the system. If you are a real customer, and not a competitor, we would LOVE to help you. Roca Labs support is available almost 24/7 around the clock. We answer customers within hours. We have great customer service and we LOVE our customers. If you are a real in customer, we would love to help you. Contact us at: support@RocaLabs.com please review https://rocalabs.com/support/instructions/
When you visit https://www.youtube.com/user/RocaLabs or https://www.youtube.com/user/RocaLabsReviews you will see only real people using RocaLabs having real success. You can succeed and achieve healthy weight without surgery just like them. We will help you to become a SUCCESSFUL Roca Labs user.

Simply mention code PC++ and we will surprise you with best service.
ID
Cons
  • Product does not work
TOTAL SCAM!!!
Loss

I have struggled with weight my entire life. My insurance does not cover bariatric surgery.

I BORROWED money 3 1/2 years ago to try this product. It made me sick and bloated. I now have IBS. When I contacted company was told I couldn't return product or get refund or partial refund.

I reported to BBB and Roca Labs responded with threats of lawsuit. I did not withdraw my complaint. I have all my receipts and remainder of product if anyone wants to test it or fill in cracks in their basement foundation. This company scams so many people the same way the elderly are scammed.

Because they know they are extremely vulnerable. They need to be stopped and held accountable.

I have lost weight but it is affecting my bowls. I have contacted my coach but no response. I too will contact the BBB.

Hi Texas,

I am interested in trying Roca Labs and happened upon your message. I was wondering if I may try your leftover product.

View more comments (1)

SUE THE *** OUT OF ROCA LABS

Dear "hater", we do not know the reason behind your dislikeness towards Roca Labs.

Roca Labs LOVES its customers and if we did not do enough for them so far, we will now. Please also watch how Roca Labs became a life saver for Marilon: https://youtu.be/50FyZFgL_y0 and maybe you want to read this: https://onechristiandad.wordpress.com/2013/01/29/god-hates-defamation-slander-malice-what-about-you/ Because of competitors like: http://roca-labs.pissedconsumer.com/sue-me-20151001708859.html you took a wrong perception about Roca Labs.
Bad quality

I can tell you all enough. Sue the *** out of them.

They are tried to force feed this *** *** product. Sue them for violating your rights. Its like you buy it and if it sucks don't say anything. Lets get more people to buy it and take their money.

Class Action ASAP!!! *** them and probably their toxic/poison based product. They are trying to poison you, your kids, etc.... Maybe a year or so.

You will find out that is product wasn't safe and all. Something is not right about them. Commercial would say. If you every taken this product, side effects include xyz, then major news anchors will also say it wasn't safe.

By then it would be too late and so many people would've already taken it. The do it all the time. Look at the corrupt auto industry. Putting our lives in danger.

Airbags, VW, emissons, car seats,etc... We should do that to them. Oh! Sorry your company went out of business because you didn't have enough sales this year.

Not my problem. Wake up PPL

Puked my brains out

This consumer platform should be productive and helpful. It was created for good purposes and so was Roca Labs. We appreciate constructive opinions so we can improve.

Let's fix your perception: Roca Labs is here to help people. We would ask you to watch this video: https://youtu.be/XdfFwf8mBDY and see how much GOOD Roca Labs brings to the world by helping people achieve healthy weight WITHOUT surgery.

Roca Labs LOVES its customers and if we intend to do much more. Please watch how Roca Labs became a life saver for Marilon: https://youtu.be/50FyZFgL_y0 and maybe you want to read this: https://onechristiandad.wordpress.com/2013/01/29/god-hates-defamation-slander-malice-what-about-you/.

ID
Cons
  • Product itself
  • Product does not work
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Roca labs products suck!

Don't buy them, its a scam !!!

Hello i am appalled that a company does this to people how ever i would like to help you achieve your weight loss goals truly. My name is wayne puaoi i would highly suggest purium health products.

Feel free to contact me via FB wayne puaoi jr. Or IG @mylyph808 phone 8082538286

Roca Labs's reply to:

Must not be as valuable as they say...

Would a real postal service employee reveal such information publicly? Probably not.

This great platform should not be used for defamation but for REAL INFORMATION.

Roca Labs has GREAT SUCCESS rate. Simply look here: https://youtu.be/RQHZzsTyqMM as Roca Labs helped Bru from Boston change his life when he reduced 215 lbs using Roca Labs and avoiding bariatric surgery.

Roca Labs regimen is GREAT and we welcome you to experience it for yourself or your loved one. You will see the difference.
ID

I used to work for the postal service. We would get loads and loads of these being sent to consumers.

First of all, the man dropping them off seemed very set (almost to the point of being bossy) on making sure they were all scanned to show that we'd received them. Secondly, when the consumers would send the product back marked "Refused," these boxes would sit for a long time, unclaimed.

If this product was worth so much, wouldn't the company be in a hurry to retrieve them?? (Filling up space...filling up space...filling up space...filling up space...filling...)

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Effect Review from Mississauga, Ontario

Didnt work. I avtually gained weight. Company is threatening and litigious.
Mississauga, Ontario
Not as described/ advertised

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Effect Review from Nanaimo, British Columbia

"Roca Labs LOVES its customers. Lets turn you to a SUCCESS story. Please contact support@RocaLabs.com but first, read https://RocaLabs/INSTRUCTIONS
If you are a real customer and feel that you have not been served well enough, let us make it up to you so please login to https://RocaLabs/SUPPORT or email us support@RocaLabs.com and mention PC++ as a code ❥. Customer support is very important to us and all support is done in writing to ensure that our customers have a reference to go back to. We do offer 14 days guarantee which you can find here: https://rocalabs.com/about/returns/ It is important that returns are sent back as instructed to ensure a proper refund is made. We want to correct the perception you hold about us by showing you that Roca Labs is here to help people. We would ask you to watch this video: https://youtu.be/XdfFwf8mBDY and see how much GOOD Roca Labs brings to the world by helping people achieve healthy weight WITHOUT surgery.
Bad quality

I got the stuff it tasted horrible, I was still almost 300 lbs after 2 weeks of using it. So I stopped for a little while and started again then I got sick and ended up in the hospital and almost lost my kidneys.

I was in the hospital for 3.5 weeks.

I became allergic to penicillin. Now I don't know if this product caused this issue.

Roca Labs's reply to:

I believe this says it all

The dear doctor was retained to find negativity and he is actually making a living from cutting obese people stomachs and subjucting them to multiple risks.

Basically, this is a competitor and you can find more here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23470583 or https://rocalabs.com/

However, you can not argue with Roca Labs GREAT SUCCESS which shows in the following link: https://rocalabs.com/roca-labs-reviews/
Product
Roca Labs Weight Loss Program
Reason of review
Your company's complaint policy is despicable.

This company is terrible, and should be dissolved just off the principal it's pulling this stunt. Do NOT support this company by buying it's products. I suggest doing some research on more verified and trusted weight loss products.

This is an excerpt from the article.

"Ingredients in the products include glucomannan, a dietary fiber, and galactomannan, a smoothing ingredient added to foods like cream cheese, according to the Roca Labs website.

"It's used in a lot of different foods that we eat, but in smaller amounts," said Dr. Leena Khaitan, who directs the bariatric surgery program at UH Case Medical Center in Cleveland. "And the problem with this is if [Roca Labs customers] have large amounts of some of these different things, and they don't take it with enough fluid, it can actually cause intestinal blockages."

It's not the first company to be reprimanded for making exaggerated claims regarding glucomannan, which has been used to treat constipation but has not been proven to help people lose weight, Khaitan said.

The product also contains 500 percent of the FDA's daily recommendation of vitamin B6, which Khaitan said can be toxic and affect the nervous system."

I know I won't be trying this now.

And aren't we supposed to leave a comment on how it works or if it didn't work.

They can't just keep posting the positive comments.

We need to hear all the TESTIMONIES. not just tgevgood ones.

Thanks for sharing.

Money saved..

Federal Trade Commission sues Roca Labs

Dear anonymous,

#RocaLabs is a GREAT and LOVED company because it helps people to avoid the bariatric surgery and achieve healthy weight without risking their lives.

Roca Labs is a LIFE SAVER. Please watch how we saved Bry: https://youtu.be/RQHZzsTyqMM and Darlene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdfFwf8mBDY and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50FyZFgL_y0 These are REAL people that Roca Labs helped.

For only $4/day you have a chance to achieve healthy weight when you also eat healthy and get active. https://rocalabs.com/
ID

According to reports, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has sued Roca Labs to, in part, stop the company from suing critics who speak out against the product and the company.

Maybe Roca Labs' half-witted lawyer can sue the FTC for filing suit.

The notorious product, reported to have, at one point, been sold out of a garage, has as its spokesperson a doctor convicted of child *** charges and no longer licensed to practice medicine in any of the 50 states.

Also reported is that the product has questionable research to back up the claims regarding weight loss.

I wouldn't buy this stuff!

Lawsuit

Roca Labs is being sued by the FTC for deceptive marketing, which included creating misleading "reviews", paying people for reviews without adequately disclosing that they were doing so, giving a misleading appearance that their products have been subject to adequate medical or scientific testing, requiring customers to agree not to criticize the company, its product, or its employees, threatening customers with lawsuits (and suing people who said negative things about the company), etc. Basically, the FTC accuses Roca Labs of "whitewashing" the internet to get rid of negative reviews, so they could instead create their own reviews. Here's the story: http://popehat.com/2015/09/24/roca-labs-weight-loss-company-that-sues-its-critics-sued-by-ftc-over-deceptive-advertising-and-dont-criticize-us-gag-clause/

Roca Labs and Juravin are virtually bankrupt because the government has them so twisted up. They got caught stealing from people and now they are reaping what they sowed

Just Starting 9/21/15

Show us that "Roca Labs Really Works" and please submit before and after and video like these: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRDljfw5m8E and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIIl25qrXbc
Reason of review
Happy to get started this week

I will keep you posted week by week. I feel full, it has been 3 days and I won't weight myself until the end of the week.

I was constipated the first night. No much coming out but not much going in. I am drinking the water and trying to get my routine down. I am eating much, much less than normal.

I have exercised 1 day will keep going this week. I am hopeful for a good result by the end of the week.

It is a journey and I am focused and discipline to take it one day at a time and follow their instructions and try not to cheat.

Have you lost any weight?

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Effect Review from Clarksburg, West Virginia

Looks like another competitor can not handle that Roca Labs is the BEST way to achieve healthy weight WITHOUT surgery. Real customers seek help via support@RocaLabs.com or leaving a message 855.933.1010 and not posting hateful massage here.

Roca Labs LOVES their customers and look how Roca Labs improves and saves lives:
https://rocalabs.com/reviews/ and look at yound Bry who reduced 215 lbs WITHOUT surgery https://youtu.be/q-wX_ZFllDMrel or Darlene the senior who reduced 86 lbs and prolonged her life thanks to Roca Labs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjFtILmXkmE It is an AMAZING way to achieve healthy weight as ALTERNATIVE to bariatric surgery.

We remind you: James 4:11 Do not speak against one another, brethren He who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks against the law and judges the law; but if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge of it + Proverbs 10:18 He who conceals hatred has lying lips, And he who spreads slander is a fool. "
Bad quality

This product does not work, I want my money back. Your guaranteed results

I'M SO GLAD I READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE SHELLING OUT MY SAVINGS!

Thank you to all who submitted a review here. You've saved my a LOT of money I didn't have. :) All I had to do was read their DISCOUNT POLICY: Discount Policy: We believe in our customers and rely upon their positive word-of-mouth recommendations. As detailed in our Cash Back Reward Policy, we offer a tremendous discount to our customers for the agreement that you will share your weight loss success with us (keep the youtube videos coming!) As part of this endorsement you also agree NOT TO WRITE ANY NEGATIVE REVIEWS about RL or our products because it may prevent someone who really needs RL to become healthy and feel good about him or herself, even if RL did not work for you. Customers never have to take advantage of this savings policy, but why not lose the weight, feel better, and avoid having to pay full price? Our thoughts exactly!

how do I get a discount for my review?

Product