Roca Labs - Shipping Service Review

My name is Denise Blackmon i place an order with your company when will i get it please and thank you i had to use my daughter email address and her address is blackmon031891@***.com just to place that order and my email address is mckelton_d@***.com

Google Don Juravin a.k.a. Adi Juravin and Roca Labs. That will tell you everything about these nut cases

did u get it? how long did it take if you did???

i ordered mines and it said it will be here around jan 3rd but I saw that it was having a lot of back orders that could possibly take weeks. and I'm really just rambling to make 50 words to be able to post this comment, I just want to know the answer of the first two questions lol

@PissedConsumer1263023

Do NOT deal with this man! He called means for me to work for him and I didn't get my full pay! He talks down to women calls them *** and thinks he is a God please please please do not deal with him.

View more comments (2)
Roca Labs Shipping Service
Order processing issue

Roca Labs - Supplement Review from Pretoria, Gauteng

A huge rip off. All you are drinking is a gel that supposedly makes you feel full. It tastes nasty and any of he posts claiming HUGE weight loss within days or weeks are probably written by someone from RocaLabs. You can't even return this junk! I mailed it back, not asking for a refund I just wanted it out of my house. Ha! It came back to me from UPS as refused. There you have it!! Don't waste your time or money. There are better programs that are healthy, not a gimmick, and work. I discovered WeightNot. Always have access to nutritionists, receive a weekly call from your team leader, and you eat food and lose 1 lb a day. It works. You learn how to eat properly to lose and maintain. Sorry I even considered this goop joke! Just be cautious and careful. I highly recommend WeightNot.

This stuff is a total scam! Don't waste your time and money!

Google Don Juravin a.k.a. Adi Juravin and Roca Labs.

These people are nuts. Be careful !

You have me very scared to order.I see all these people talking about 30 in a week which I don't. Believe.thank

Thank you for your review. It helped me decide NOT to watse my money.

i am interested in buying it from you please email me at:heytitilope@yahoo.com

can i buy it from you?

To the person that doesn't want it anymore . You willing to give it away to me or sell for a cheaper price than they sell it for.

I am at the point in my life I will try anything but finicial strapped . Nascar8chix@yahoo.com

View more comments (6)
Pretoria, Gauteng
Roca Labs Supplement
Bad quality

Roca Labs - Review in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category

How long does it take to receive my order?
Irvine, California
Order processing issue

Roca Labs - Weight Loss Program Review from Midwest City, Oklahoma

I've been on Roca Labs for two days and have lost 7 lbs already so yea it works IF you follow the directions.

ANOTHER FAKE REVIEW BY DON JURAVIN

Midwest City, Oklahoma
Good quality

Roca Labs - Customer Care Review from Houston, Texas

We give excellent customer service and love helping people in achieving their healthy BMI and weight.Our customers' success is very important to us. Upon checking we see no history where the customer has ever tried to contact us regarding a refund. All support is done in writing to provide a point of reference. We recommend that you contact our support desk directly at support@rocalabs.com so that our experienced team can help you achieve your healthy weight goals!
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

I keep calling and someone keeps hanging up on me I'm trying to return the product and get a refund I've sent messages after message and can't get any type of response or reply very very very dissatisfied customer

Never received product

The regimen is sold only through doctors and the official site. I hope you learned a lesson to buy only directly from the company.
Roca Labs Weight Loss Program
Pros
  • I never received product
Cons
  • I never received product
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
I received my money via eBay, just want people to be aware!

After months of debating whether or not I was willing to spend this much money on a "maybe", I looked on eBay and found this product (the seller was lited as Roca Labs) at a discount but I had to pay the total amount, I didn't have the option of splitting it up over three months. I was told I would be contacted by Roca Labs to be approved (which told me it was legit) since I had already gone through the approval process I wasn't concerned when I didn't hear from them.

I purchased it on 6/10, paid through paypal which went through on 6/11. I was notified it would be delivered between 6/17 and 6/21.

On 6/23 and 6/24 I emailed the seller and never received a reply, so I contacted eBay resolution, today I received my entire purchase price plus shipping, lucky for me I purchased it through eBay and not directly from the company! #buyerbeware!!!

Easy Weight Loss

Roca Labs has always stated the best way to achieve a healthy weight is through proper diet and exercise. However, some people find it difficult to control their food intake. Roca Labs is a tool to help those people to control their food portions.
ID

You guys and gals are taking weight loss too seriously. All that needs to be done to lose weight permanently is to eat at a caloric deficit.

Find your maintenance calories (plenty of free calculators in google) and eat below that. For example as a 5'10 male at around 180 lbs, i found out that my maintenance calories would be around 2500 calories a day. I decided to limit myself to 2000 calories a day. But that doesnt mean i limited the type of foods I ate.

I still ate what i wanted, kept my calories to 2000, and im now 165 lbs after 2 months.

That fat is off for good. Eating at a caloric deficit is the ONLY way to lose weight permanently.

Roca Labs Weight Loss Program Review

Hi, I just want to say whoever is saying this product did not work for them ..Is FULL OF IT!! You either did not follow instructions juat like it says or just to lazy to make it work!...this is HIGHLY effective and works! The formula has to be shook immeditaly once powder is poured in...you can not wait!...I have NEVER had clumping at all in mine! The anti-craving isnt supposed to dissolve all the way you are supposed to have left over residual powder ...do everything as it says and you will have success!..I will continue my journey till I get to my goal!!

Fake review put out by Don Juravin and Roca Labs

Can you tell me now that it's February 10, 2017 how your progress has been??

View more comments (1)
Lewisville, Texas
Good quality

Roca Labs - Customer Care Review from Pompano Beach, Florida

We love helping our customers reach their healthy weight. A healthy BMI is essential to good health.The regimen is great and has helped users lose from 60 to 215 lbs. After a review of your account we see you made your purchase on 3/31/2016 and contacted our support desk on 4/12/16 asking for a return. Our support team sent you the return policy and offered you a phone call to get you started on the journey to success. You did not want to take the advice the coaches had to offer and insisted on a return. As stated to you numerous times and listed on the site; each regimen kit is custom prepared for the customer, therefore, it can not be returned. Moreover, by simply reading carefully the instructions on RocaLabs.com/INSTRUCTIONS such issue could have been solved. We encourage you to reach out to your coach and let them help you achieve your healthy weight.
Poor customer service

I havr tried unsuccessfully for over 3 weeks to get someone from Roca Labs to contact me. I emailed them using the account I used during sale, have responded to the text messages they have sent asking for someo e from customer service to contact me & have called & left several messages.

As of this writing I have not received any contact from them. I did get a call from a "coach " who I explained my issue to & they assured me I would be contacted within 48 - 72 hours. Well let's just say I am glad I wasn't holding my breath! This company is deplorable when it comes to customer service.

I began trying to contact them to return the product within 7 days and have yet to be able to get in touch with anyone who can help!

BUYER BEWARE!

My name is Cynthia L Davis from Lake Butler, FL should Roca Labs wish to contact me purchase date of 3/30/16.

VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER

We give excellent customer service and love helping people in achieving their healthy BMI and weight. Upon checking your account we see you used several different emails and phone numbers when approaching us. Hence, why our representative asked you for the name and email associated with your "sale" order to identify the correct account. You have one SALE, BUT you created 3 accounts when you used 2 different emails and 3 different phone numbers.This is where the confusion came in and why clarification was needed to verify your order. NOT one time did you approach us with the email you provided here, and this is the one associated with your completed order. You have used an aol.com email that was not associated with your order. It appears you transposed your phone number when filling out your completed order as the last 4 digits you entered were 6386 and no contact has been made via that phone number. This can all be verified by logging into your personal hub. Our representative provided you with excellent customer service even asking if you would like a follow-up call in which you denied. There is no communication in which you were authorized a return. Moreover, this entire thing could have been avoided had you used the proper channels and contact information associated with your completed sale order.
Roca Labs Customer Care
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Product does not work
  • No customer service
Reason of review
refund on the product to be returned to you.
Loss
Price reduction

After taking your product for two days I called your support line because the solution was not jelling. After 12 days I called again and spoke with Roxie.

She explained to me what I had done wrong and offered to call me back that evening to help assist me. I stated to her that I did not need for her to call me back because I had understood what I did wrong. Also, Roxie asked my name and email address. After I gave her this information she stated to me that she could not find my order, YET, the $150 was taken from my card already.

I stated to her to take the other two payments due to you which was done on February 11th. You didn't waste any time on getting your money. What questioned me was they couldn't find my order, YET AGAIN the $450 was taken from my card. I then texted your Company and spoke with another sponser (I do not remember her name).

She apologized for the mix up and offered her assistance. I answered her back saying that I wanted a refund and that I was through talking to anyone. Her continuous replies were how could she be of assistance? I mailed back the products I did not use unopened expecting a refund Today, April 22nd I received the box marked REFUSED!

I have tried to call and I am expecting a call back. I do not want to report you to the BBB for your services.

THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD ROCA LAB

We love helping people in reaching their healthy weight. A healthy BMI is essential to good health. An overview of your account shows that you elected to pay your order total in 3 installments. This is a payment plan you agreed upon and NOT a subscription. Upon checking your account, it shows the second payment that was due on 4/13/2016 was denied by your bank for insufficient funds. No contact was received from you until 4/14/2016 in the form of a voicemail. A return call was made promptly back to your number in which your voicemail was received and a message was left by a representative. You did not return the call with the number associated with your account. NOT once did you contact the company or your coach in WRITING using the email associated with your account. You have NOT contacted anyone via your personal page (personal hub) as you mentioned. Basically, what you have done is dishonest. You have defamed the company and did not make your payment as promised. What you have done is shameful.
Roca Labs Customer Care
Cons
  • No customer service
no contact with customers
Loss
Preferred solution
my money for time and effort and becasue money has been taken out of my account by them using my credit card and can not get touch with them

CAN NOT CONTACT THIS COMPANY RETURNED THE ITEMS AND STILL NO CONTACT.. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

I HAVE CALLED THE 1-85*-933-**** NUMBER IT DOES NOT WORK ALSO LEFT THEM 7 MESSAGES ALSO DID THE ASK A SPECAILIST ON MY PAGE STILL DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. NOW I HAVE TO GO TO THE BANK AND GET A NEW CARD BECAUSE NO ONE FROM THIS COMPANY WILL GT IN CONTACT WITH ME ALSO WHEN THE PAYMENT CAME OUT BANK DECLINIED 2ND TRANSACTION AS FRAUD. DO NOT BUY IT IS A FRAUD.

DO NOT BUY IT IS A FRAUD. THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Effect Review from Miami, Florida

Roca Labs works! Successful user reduce 100 lbs and avoid a bariatric surgery. Moreover, it has great customer service. It seems like you are UNFAIRLY using military service to trick the system or to receive something you do not deserve based on the agreement. Many thanks for serving our great country but that doe not place you above the law or the agreement. Though we understand you are trying to gain sympathy we have to be FAIR to all customers.

As a military person you should know how to follow instructions but you have not with us. You know that EACH kit is personally prepared and therefore when your package was sent back it was destroyed. Therefore, not possible to send back...

As a good will, we will allow you a special $120 credit on a reorder.
Problem with delivery

My name is Arlene Hernandez a disabled Army Veteran. While a patient at the VA I ordered the Rocca Labs product to prepare for surgery by loosing weight.

My mom sent the package back without a return number.

They won the battle with my bank to return my money. I now want the product re-shipped and management is ognoring me.

Roca Labs - Weight Loss Program Review

My comment is about the previous negative review. This product is not MAGIC. The website is very clear that YOU will need to make changes in you diet and get off you butt and exercise. It is an aid meant to reduce your hunger urge. Don't blame the product for your failure. The fact is that a significant number of people who have gastric bii pass regain the weight. A product that does the same thing temporarily and without surgery seem like it's worth trying.
Portland, Oregon

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Effect Review from Mountain View, California

Roca Labs is GREAT. It helped Marilon reduce 80 lbs in 4 months and Roxie 83 lbs. Roxie also lowered her AC1 levels! Because they were serious about their weight reduction and they followed instructions they achieved success.

When someone is serious about achieving their weight goal, they consult with the company directly through their service department and not via the open web. Moreover, by simply reading RocaLabs.com and consulting with your doctor (as noted) prior to ordering such an issue could have been avoided.
ID

I am sicerely hoping that i do not have an issue with Roca Labs. After receiving my order and reading through all of the materials i understand this product to work just like the bypass surgery which i already have.

I told them i had it and they approved me anyway. In talking with my doctor we came to the conclusion that this product could cause me serious damage as i have a reduced stomach push as it is. I once had to have a surgery to remove a blockage from my stomach. This product could cause me to experience the same thing.

I thought i would try it because roca labs didn't seem concerned about my previous surgery but the problem is.... I can't afford another surgery! I just cannot take the risk. I did not open any pouches or bottles of any of the product.

Just the boxes which they can repack for another client. I am hoping that my refund does not turn i into some fiasco. I will go the distance to get it back even if it means legal route but if this company cards about us as they say they do..... They can sew that this might cause bodily harm to me.

We will see what position they take. I'll keep ya posted.

I lost 110 pounds in less than a year on Roca Labs No Surgery Gastric Bypass! See my story here.

I lost 110 pounds in less than a year on Roca Labs No Surgery Gastric Bypass!  See my story here.
I have struggled with my weight since child hood. However, over the past couple of years it got out of control. I was right under 300 pounds and felt horrible about myself. I hated mirrors, scales, taking pictures, or anything else that would show me how big I was. At the end of December and first part of January or 2015 I started researching Gastric Bypass Surgery. During my research I came across Roca Labs No Surgery Bypass. At first I though it was to good to be true. However, after more research I decided to try it. I figured it would be my last hope before surgery. I stared Roca Labs at the end of January of 2015. As of January 15th of 2016 I am down 110 pounds! I feel so much better about myself and have so much energy! I now love looking in mirrors and I love taking pictures. Roca Labs has changed my life!

Fake review as usual by a person that works for juravin ... total scammer

Little Rock, Arkansas
Pros
  • Great results
  • Website
  • Weight loss
All of the above