map-marker Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Company doctor FINESMITH lost license over CHILD ***

Rocalabs is associated with one Dr. Ross Finesmith - which appears to be the same doc as here:

>> A Somerset County [New Jersey] doctor pleaded guilty Thursday to possessing child ***, state Criminal Justice Director Stephen J. Taylor said.

Ross B. Finesmith, 49, of the Basking Ridge section of Bernards, a pediatric neurologist, pleaded guilty to one count of fourth-degree possession of child *** before state Superior Court Judge Stephen B. Rubin in Flemington.

Under the plea agreement, Finesmith will be permanently barred from practicing medicine in any state ...

Roca Labs Reply:
Was a consultant as he is still poses the medical knowledge. Relationship was terminated. He was accused of having the wrong pictures on his computer...

Dear PissedConsumer User:

Not everyone believes you should have the right to express yourself about the companies who take your hard-earned money for their products and services. Roca Labs certainly does not.

Please read on to learn about the legal campaign Roca Labs is undertaking to punish consumers who complain about its products.

Roca Labs is doing whatever it can to identify former customers and others who have posted their comments here so it can take legal action against them to prevent them from expressing themselves and informing other consumers about their experiences. PissedConsumer is fighting the actions of Roca Labs in the courts. Our attorneys have filed papers in two different states demonstrating that the law prohibits these actions by Roca Labs. But Roca Labs is not waiting for a ruling – it is suing customers to shut down their speech and, if possible, obtain “damages” to intimidate others from speaking.

Roca Labs seems likely continue to sue customers who speak out until a judge stops them.

We hope that happens soon, but it may take months to obtain a ruling. We cannot provide legal advice or representation to users, however. Therefore, you may wish to seek legal counsel if you have concerns about a review you have posted here.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

You should also review our takedown policy at http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html to inform yourself as to what measures you can take to voluntarily request the removal of your own PissedConsumer review, if you wish to do so.

Click here for important news to Roca Labs reviewers on PissedConsumer: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/roca-labs-fundraising.html PissedConsumer Team

Guest

Roca Labs, Inc. Legal Dept.

PO Box 5309 · Sarasota, FL 34277

(813) 400-3968 Legal@RocaLabs.com

John Doe

Address Unknown

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma April 7, 2014 RE: Pissedconsumer.com Complaint Review# 465326 Dear John Doe: I represent Roca Labs, Inc.

The complaint you posted on the Pissedconsumer.com website has been referred to me for handling. Roca Labs strives to be completely transparent to its customers. Nothing is hidden; everything is explained on the website and in the terms and conditions. Roca Labs does everything it promises to its customers.

Customers are given 2 hours to cancel an order, after which the order is considered shipped and not returnable. Customers are given rebates for success and product discounts (legal consideration) in return for their promise to report complaints only to Roca Labs. In other words, Roca Labs goes far above and beyond the norm to ensure that the terms and conditions are clear and that the customers see them. In fact, customers are practically forced to read them.

That is intentional, of course, with the desired effect being to avoid consumer complaints. This policy works for the large majority of Roca Labs customers but occasionally a customer decides to breach their agreement instead. Roca Labs cares about its customers and strives to address their issues within the parameters of the terms and conditions of purchase. Roca Labs performs as promised and they ask their customers do the same.

So, it is imperative that you immediately remove your posting on Pissedconsumer.com. Your complaint violates the terms and conditions of your purchase and constitutes a breach of contract and possibly defamation. If you fail or refuse to withdraw the complaint and remove the post by close of business on April 14, 2014, Roca Labs will have no choice but to refer this matter to our litigation counsel for immediate filing and you may be held liable for damages plus attorney fees and all costs of collection. Exclusive jurisdiction for all claims arising out of a purchase of Roca Labs products is in the State of Florida.

This notice is final; there will be no further notice. Please mitigate your damages and possibly avoid legal action by IMMEDIATELY DISMISSING YOUR COMPLAINT by Monday, April 14, 2014.

Sincerely, Sharon King Paralegal Roca Labs Inc. cc: Whitney Coyne, Esq

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-802806

The complaint can't be removed, ***

You can't sue people for this.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-802806

Whitney Coyne you must have clipped your law degree from the back of a cereal box.

The original comment refers to how Dr. Ross Finesmith has been found guilty of distributing kiddie p0rn.

If this is not the same Dr. Ross Finesmith who is associated with Roca Labs then you should perhaps point this out.

Since the commenter never stated that they were a customer, your ridiculous agreement has no bearing here.

View more comments (3)
map-marker Macomb, Michigan

Could not return product.

Per Roca Labs I “qualified” for thier product. After receiveing it I read all of the information provided and it scared me.

I talked to my MD and was told not to use this product. I contacted the company to return it and not only was that not an options they were very rude about it. I then contacted my credit card company and explained what had happened and they suggested I file a dispute. The dispute was answered with pages and pages of documentation that it stated I agreed to prior to purchasing the products.

It is like they were more prepared to justif their sale than to help the customer.

In the end, I am stuck with an entire box on unopened products. I am afraid to attempt to resell it due to the legal consequences that could result if it harmed the buyer.

Roca Labs Reply:
Roca Labs support is available almost 24/7 around the clock. We answer customers within hours. We have great customer service and we LOVE our customers. If you are a real customer, we would love to help you. Contact us at: support@RocaLabs.com please review https://RocaLabs.com/INSTRUCTIONS
We want to correct the perception you hold about us by showing you that Roca Labs is here to help people. We would ask you to watch this video: https://youtu.be/XdfFwf8mBDY and see how much GOOD Roca Labs brings to the world by helping people achieve healthy weight WITHOUT surgery.
BTW, we do offer 14 days guarantee which you can find here: https://rocalabs.com/about/returns/

Guest

Hi anon. So sorry that you spent that money on a product that you cannot use.

Although I don't understand why did you even apply and order without talking to your doctor first? If you have weight issues and you want to have the surgery, you don't simply go to a surgeon and get it over with. You need to consult your doctor even for small things such as vitamins.

And also, do your research before spending any money on anything. I read their Terms and everything and even they recommend that you talk to your MD.

Who knows...

you might be allergic to something but you're not aware of that. Be more careful next time!

Guest

Roca Labs, Inc. Legal Dept.

PO Box 5309 · Sarasota, FL 34277

(813) 400-3968 Legal@RocaLabs.com

John Doe

Address Unknown

Macomb, Michigan April 7, 2014 RE: Pissedconsumer.com Complaint Review# 464108 Dear John Doe: I represent Roca Labs, Inc.

Sincerely, Sharon King Paralegal Roca Labs Inc. cc: Whitney Coyne, Esq

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-802813

go *** yourself Sharon King and your Legal Dept of Roca Labs. I can see that people are so afraid and immediately remove their postings...NOT!!!

Guest

I can buy from you..if you want text me on stc.lome@gmail.com

Guest

What information scared you? Did you watch the reviews on YouTube or look for other information.

My personal favorite is this one. A little funny but simple: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8EYfUNgUGg

Guest

I don't understand why didn't you consult with the doctor first, before you order? I am using the product for 2 motnhs and I feel great! I lost 13 pounds in my first month.

You should try it, if you have some extra pounds to lose.

Guest

Just my 2 cents, but who first orders and then decides to consult with your doctor? Should be the other way around.

Most diets say to consult with your physician first. Did your doctor advise you not to take it due to your personal medical condition? Why did he advise you not to take it? I would like to know.

I have been taking the Roca labs for over 2 months and have not had any adverse reactions. I had lapband done over 10 years ago and regained weight back and am using this to lose the extra pounds and so far so good.

Guest

Honey, you should have done it differently. You first consult with your doctor and after that you can either order the product or not.

But if you have ordered the product and received it, did you at least try it?

For the record, many doctor will say not to use the product and I understand that. This silica puts bariatric surgeons out of business.

If you're still stuch with the product, maybe you should give it to somebody.

I know it's a little expensive gift, but what else can you do? You want your money to be a total waste?

Guest

Why would you not talk to your doctor before qualifying? Did your doctor not want you take it because of your personal medical history?

I've seen many people posting their success on YouTube and blogs so it must work and doesn't seem to be harmful. Looke here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fDasUZx8JQ, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1EJZTl-RQQ There are a lot. Just search. I've searched and found no results of anyone being harmed by using this product.

If anyone has found different I would like to know. :?

View more comments (12)
map-marker Bronx, New York

Roca labs is a scam they never sent me my products

Like every other *** person I also ordered roca labs thinking this was it I paid about 513.00$ I emailed the company explaining to them I did not receive the package and if they can re ship to me it would be great they told me to pay more money for reshipment I denied and asked forma refund they didn't give me a refund so I called my bank and filled a dispute and they gave me my money bak but after a month they reversed the credit because roca labs insisted that they sent it to me now I'm in the process of going back and forth with the company bank and carrier but still no one has helped me roca labs stood my money everyone out there if u are trying to loose weight try anything in the world but don't try roca labs they are scammers for your money and they will take and eat your money like it was theirs and not your

Roca Labs Reply:
We are happy to hear your problem was resolved. Roca Labs LOVES our customers and strives for excellent customer service.

Guest

Just curious, why wouldn't you file a complaint with your post office? Do you think a neighbor could have taken your package?

Sounds like you should have requested it be sent to your local post office so you could sign for it.

Just smoke ***

Young Zlm
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-902612

I quit drinking booze and started drinking only water with lemon and have lost weight. And started smoking lol

Denesha Hcl

I won't speak on my behalf because I haven't tried the product, but for my friend, who is 55 yrs old and had 120 lbs of overweight, the Roca Labs formula worked. She did great and didn't have any problems with the shipping. To her, the Support team was very kind and it was always there for her!

Tyrece Orc

Roca Labs worked for me.

Guest

is it Ok ,to sell me some so i can try it ,it may work for me ,please email me at amiraaziz99@yahoo,com

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-761273

i've reread ,,,wrong #..... :)

Hello,

If you would like to remove a posting or comment you must email or mail Pissed Consumer with a proper notarized letter. Notarized letter must be written according to the sample given in our FAQ (Question 5): http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html

Please watch this video for more information: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZToobE7IHjE

Guest

Does anyone know how to remove a complaint

View more comments (13)

Doesn't work!!!

I can't believe I really thought this would work! Save your money. This is the biggest gimmick ever and dumb people like me are paying big money to make this company rich. Don't do it!

Sure the company makes it sound so good and all those testimonies make you believe that there is finally a way to change your life. Sorry to burst your bubble but this is not the way to do it!

I am so sorry that I believed all this bull---t and I am writing this so others won't lose their money like I did. It does not work!!!

Roca Labs Reply:
Dear Sir or Madam, if you are a real customer and feel that you have not been served well enough, let us make it up to you so please login to: https://rocalabs.com/SUPPORT or email us support@RocaLabs.com and mention PC++ as a code ❥. Writing here "anonymously" as a "customer" is something that our competitors do. Please identify so we can help you. We love helping our customers and we constantly improving. Let us make it up to you... if you are real customer.

Guest

I don't see why this person said the formula wasn't helpful. Clearly they didn't list why it didn't work for them.

I call *** I don't find this helpful at all. Just another person trying to attack Roca Labs for nothing.

NOTICE TO PISSED CONSUMER POSTER

This notice is from Roca Labs (the “Company”) and is an attempt to communicate with you regarding your anonymous posting on this website. We will be seeking a court order to obtain your name and contact information if you do not reply to this notice.

The Company has thousands of satisfied customers who achieved their weight loss goals and changed their lives with our products (see http://rocalabs.com/before-and-after/). If you are an actual purchaser of any product from the Company, we are sorry that you did not have a great experience. However, we believe that your review violates the terms and conditions (http://rocalabs.com/terms/) of your purchase. We hereby give you notice of your breach of the purchase agreement and demand that you IMMEDIATELY cure your breach by removing this posting.

Roca Labs has been harmed by your posting and will hold you financially responsible for any damages that we suffer.

In addition, we believe that your posting contains blatantly false, malicious, defamatory, libelous and slanderous statements. We have suffered great financial harm by these statements and we will seek damages if you do not retract these statements.

If you are not a customer and are pretending to be one, be advised that we have been injured by your blatantly false, malicious, defamatory, libelous and slanderous statements. We have suffered great financial harm by these statements and we will seek damages if you do not retract these statements.

Please contact us immediately at legal5@rocalabs.com to resolve this matter. The Company will take all necessary and appropriate legal action to protect our rights.

Our goal is to resolve this problem without litigation, and hope that you will immediately contact the Company.

Guest

Fist of all, posting as somebody whos name is "anonymous" gives the review a big value... NOT.

Secondly, I find your review offensive. I am on the product for quite some time and I had amazing success. You need to get away from the table, go out and exercise. What did you expect?

Thath the product will do your heavy lifting? No sir it won't. I watch what I eat, work out 3-5 times a week and I fee great.

You might try that option as well. If you need some tips, let me know!

View more comments (3)
map-marker Gainesville, Florida

ROCA LABS

I purchased a weight loss supplement from Roca Labs and it did not work for me. I would contact the "Support" and get no type of help whatsoever. You would think that a company that is selling an expensive product could hire better help.

Also, they won't talk to you on the phone after you order - once they take your money, you have to send an email for everything! Then, they are not replied to. BAD SERVICE!

I am extremely unsatisfied and there are plenty of other customers who feel the same way. Unfortunately, they are afraid to speak out because Roca Labs threatens to SUE people who tell the truth about their product! Be aware!

Roca Labs Reply:
If you are a real customer and feel that you have not been served well enough, let us make it up to you so please login to: https://rocalabs.com/SUPPORT or email us support@RocaLabs.com and mention PC++ as a code ❥.

Roca Labs LOVES to help their customers. We have many that claim that they had little SUCCESS and once we helped them, they had GREAT SUCCESS with Roca Labs. Let us help you too. Roca Labs REALLY WORKS.

Look at these: https://www.youtube.com/user/RocaLabs/videos they are REAL ROCA LABS REVIEWS.

Guest

I actually prefer to contact their support reps by email. I work 2 jobs and can't talk on the phone at work.

At least if I email them they always email me back. Plus having an email I can print it out and refer to it when I need it. I printing the instructions and hung them on my refrigerator in the beginning.

I can't imagine having to look online each day for my instructions!

NOTICE TO PISSED CONSUMER POSTER

Guest

I ordered this stuff without knowing what is said about it because my computer does not have sound. It came immediately, like 3 days without any extra shipping requests.

It did not contain any instructions what so ever so that was frustrating because I had not heard how to use it. I called the phone number two different times and very shortly after someone called me back with helpful advice. I still have the mental problem of only eating when I am hungry and stopping when full. I had hoped this stuff would help me do that.

I have only taken it for a couple of days so I do not know if the results will be helpful.

I have since gained 3 more pounds. :sigh :cry :x

Guest

YES Roca labs cause me to have a HERITAL HERINA, I put it in caps, so all can see, I see 3 doctors had several tests, and all showed the same, DO NOW TAKE ROCA LABS

Guest

i would like to try it,would you sell it ,in a more affordable price ,,,,thank you,you can reach me at my email amiraaziz99@yahoo.com

Guest

Most people eat not because they are hungry but because of another emotion so this med wont work if you are an emotional eater, because you will eat whether you are hungry or not. 2nd of all if you want to try this method there is a homemade version , you can get the book on how to make it, its called the Xanthan Guar Gum Diet Recipe .

I tried it, it tastes bad hard to swallow. The reason you get headaches with this stuff and the roca labs stuff is because it immediately dehydrates you, so the reason for drinking water is to stay hydrated and prevent the headaches.

If anyone is interested I may can send you a copy of the book for free or you can buy it for like $10.00 on amazon or any book store. email me at keyesmarlyn@yahoo.com or go to http://www.amazon.com/Xanthan-Guar-Gum-Diet-Recipe-ebook/dp/B0089IB93M/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top/178-1306772-2408434#_

thanks and good luck and say nice things people!!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-746938

I'd like a copy please lindalepp@yahoo.com

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-746938

I'd love a copy. My email is meloaj13@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Guest

I believe if you really follow the rules and instructions down to the T, it should work.

Many of us do not want to work on losing weight but the truth of the matter is that you can expect for this product to work like magic and you don't do any work.

If you are committed it will work, you are suppose to exercise every single day about 30 minutes plus eat healthier.

Now, I haven't started the product yet but I will commit to it, its pricey but for that reason alone ITS GONNA WORK NO MATTER WHAT.

I do not like wasting my money down on something I don't believe in it.

But guys every body is different every system is different too.

I hope this helps

Once again I haven't even tried the product but I completely believe it will work for me at least.

View more comments (28)

BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government

Roca Labs - BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government  - Image 2
Roca Labs - BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government  - Image 3
Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified" to by this product, which turned out to be totally useless. They asked me questions like, is my family disappointed in me because of my weight and do I fail in life because of my weight? That's total *** and I am pissed. I fell for it and found out that this stuff they ask you to ingest is basically a bunch of common ingredients thrown together and they charged me over $400 ! Don't be a victim of these people who have no medical background!
Loss:
Cons:
  • Product is useless
  • Don karl juravin lies
  • Bad treatment
Reason of review:
Bad products that don't work
Guest

This guy is a quack, and a bully. The FTC found NO weight-loss benefit to his product and relies on the customer to starve themselves, exercise and drink water.

Even his "medical expert" could not refute the FTC conclusions, and even agreed with their findings. Not to mention Juravin said himself that he had to "trick" his customers. They did no legitimate clinical trials, and even tried to claim it was safe for children. Just look at his "diagrams" depicting how the product "works".

You don't have to be a doctor to see this is TOTAL BS. Don't give a penny more to this scammer.

He'll be out of business soon hopefully. GO FTC and IRS!!

Guest

I bought the product or as they call it their "regemin" and it was useless. Don't waste your money. Eat less and excercise is what seemed to work for me and not some "miracle" invention or Roca's "night magic" pills.

Guest

LOL ! Don Karl Juravin is NO inventor!

This bonehead has no medical training ( never graduated college either) and holds a patent for a greeting card that has a sleeve in it for candy.

After he was run out of here in Israel, he came to the US to wreak havoc there. Looks like the *** finally caught with this bozo.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1334183

That's not true!!! Juravin did invent.. well, co-invent a candy dispensing greeting card!

Guest

I keep reading about a possible class action lawsuit against Roca Labs and it's owner.. does anyone have any detailed on how to join it??

Guest

Good review and thanks. I will not buy

View more comments (5)
Keysi Ijv
map-marker Rio De Janeiro, Rio De Janeiro

Corrupt company that will take money from you without consent

I found out about this weight loss group through facebook last year. I read reviews and told myself I could use this product. I purchased in november 2016 and started taking the product. For two weeks everything was fine. I lost about 12lbs but mostly water weight and was hungry all the time. then i got sick. I work 50 hour weeks, have a house and a small child so not eating enough and sucking down something the consistency of hair gel got to me. I was sick on and off from mid november to late feb 2017. to make matters worse, now that I tried the diet again I can't take the products. I almost instantly vomit. When I paid i set up auto payments, I paid novembers 190.00 right away and according to the contract with the company they would take the payments out December 1st and January 1st. I pre planned buying this item and knew when I would have money to pay it off. WELL Late January rolls around and my husband asks me if this product was paid off - because he began receiving messages claiming it wasn't paid. I told him that it was on auto payment and I had made sure to leave extra money in our accounts at the designated times. After being sick throughout most of February he asked me about it again claiming that he had had another email so I investigated and came to find out they had stopped payment. SO without my CONSENT and OUT OF CONTRACT (since our contract ended in January) They billed my account the last two payments at once without informing me or my husband. What would have happened had i been completely broke ? I sent them an email and informed them they no longer are allowed access to my account and if they try to bill me again after they refused other autopayments there will be huge problems. I am thinking i need to change my bank info because I believe they were wrong for taking money without my consent when our contract had ended and they had refused the original collections
Cons:
  • Unauthorized collection of payment
Problems with payment

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

Guest

I have heard about a class action suit against Roca Labs by some lawyers here representing some victims In Atlanta...I would watch for mailers or tv ads on how to join

Guest

I have heard about the victims getting a refund via the government or a possible class action suit to collect for the victims. Please comment if you know anything

Guest

I'm glad that I came across this page. I was almost ready to order the product, but after reading the reviews & Googling Don Juravin; no way!!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1317866

Omg! Me too! I was sooo close to buying the whole thing in one payment.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1317866

I was about to order too. I knew it was too good to be true!!!

Guest

Total fraud this company and man Don Juravin it's owner. Don't believe anything they claim!

America's FTC and IRS have him now. I want my money back

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1316334

This guy is crazy and very rude!!! Im new & had questions and he totally down played me talked to me like I was a complete ***. This is the worst experience Ive ever had

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1317093

Had you already purchased the product?

Guest

The Feds filed for judgement Friday against Roca Labs and it's nutty owner Don Juravin Friday! They are demanding that he repay everyone $25 million ! The end is near folks!!!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1308173

I should have looked deeper into this product. That goo stuff is nasty and disappointed that there is no refund policy. I hope the feds take them out of business.

View more comments (13)

Roca Labs and Don Karl Juravin exposed! Learn the truth!

Roca Labs and Don Karl Juravin exposed! Learn the truth!
Roca Labs and Don Karl Juravin exposed! Learn the truth! - Image 2
Roca Labs and Don Karl Juravin exposed! Learn the truth! - Image 3
I , like many others have been following the online legal troubles saga of Roca Labs and It's NOT SO AMAZING inventor/owner, Don Karl Juravin. First of all, when I say saga, I really mean comedic buffoonery. Now that we have that one out, you can probably tell that I am not a fan. Well, it's true, and I must admit that I am not. When the FTC announced thier lawsuit against he and Roca Labs, they said, and I quote, " Don Juravin has an adversarial relationship with the truth". That is a pretty strong statement from the Feds, and apparently, I am not the only "non fan" of this guy out there. I found webpage after webpage dedicated to exposing the antics of this company and it's owner. I have included some snap shots for your reading pleasure, including a very funny fake endorsement about Juravin, and of course; written by Juravin. Look, I don't make this stuff up! The Don, as he refers to himself, gives me the materials! In conclusion, if you are seeking safe weight loss, contact a real medical professional and not some internet crackpot who admitted that his product was fake and he had to "trick" his customers to buy his products. Google his name and read the official court testimony and see for yourself. * All items posted here were obtained openly on the internet and through official court records available to anyone online*
Loss:
Cons:
  • Suing customers for reviews
Deceptive dealings with consumers
Guest

The ice man says send him packing back to Israel

Guest

*** good review on a man and his company who have abused our American consumers and our way of life. I say SEND HIM BACK TO ISREAL! GO USA

Guest

Good review, I wish Blooto who did the first review would have read some of these reviews before buying. This guy thinks he can bully everyone with threats of lawsuits has another thing coming to him.

He is on his way OUT! Good riddance

Guest

Worked with him few days ago

Bailed out right at time

He have some kind of disorder

You have to write every first centence on capital

Use big "i" to represent yourself

A lot of weird stuff If not, he will be furious And the testimony Cant say its all lie, but 80% was a made up

Guest

I have never in my life come across anyone human with such an inflated self worth than this Don guy. And we can't forget his puppets that help him run his *** show of a group on Facebook. :-( Horrible the minute you point out facts and truth vs his saying so or wants you will be removed from the group and all removed ..

Guest

How can you be so mean to such a wonderful soul?

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1339167

You have got to be kidding me??? You are joking, right?

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1339167

"wonderful souls" don't use lies to scam money out of people looking to get healthier. And then bully them with threats or litigation when they write negative comments.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1342076

"Wonderful Souls" also wouldn't be involved in the slanderous smear campaign he promotes.

Sometimes the TRUTH hurts.

Guest

lol...I looked at this stuff before. I went on the website and it says he promotes unorthodox weight loss programs.

No ***! Go to a real dr

View more comments (10)

Horrible products!

This is like attempting to drink glue. That's the consistency of this "weight loss miracle". This product made me sick to my stomach for almost two days, and I will not try it again. Customer service was horrible, and they will not take it back. I told them I only opened one of the bags, and to see if I could get my money back for the unopened ones and the woman laughed at me! When I asked for her supervisor, she said she was the supervisor. I honestly couldn't believe it. I've emailed the company, called several times, and nothing. So now I'm out over $300.00 for nothing. Do NOT buy from this company.
Bad quality
Guest

The products and customer service suck, never again

Guest

You should have read the reviews before you bought !

What a beautiful review!

View more comments (2)

Roca Labs, NO weight loss miracle invention

I bought into this 3 ring circus called Roca Labs miracle invention garbage hook, line and sinker. Firstly, product is total garbage and tastes like I have described it. Second, when I complained that basically did not care at all. On that call, the person I spoke to had a thick accent and I could hardly understand him. I did understand though that he was very demeaning in the way he was talking to me and pretty much told me straight up too bad, so sad. You bought it and it's your's and we will do nothing for you. This stuff is terrible and their attitude is just as bad. DON'T WASTE YOUR GOOD MONEY
Loss:
Cons:
  • Made fun of me
  • No medical experience
  • Product is garbage
Reason of review:
Terrible customer service and bogus product

My same experience!

Roca Labs Products, my Doctor told me to toss it in the garbage

I recently bought the regimen and found the taste to be perfectly awful. I showed my Doctor and he looked it up and on my follow up visit, he chuckled a bit and told me I should return it because he said that I would achieve the same results by controlling calorie intake and regular excercise. He looked at the regimen closely and basically said it was dangerous because from what he saw, there was no medical backing whatsoever for what they are promoting. Upon further review, he told me that anyone with my kind of weight issues are basically risking their health by using this pink goop.
Loss:
Cons:
  • No customer service
  • Awful customer service
  • Product does not work
Bad products
Guest

You should set a land speed record throwing that garbage away!

Guest

The goop was made in an old warehouse and not in a "lab" , your Dr told you to do the right thing

Guest

I hear there is a law firm out of Atlanta planning a class action lawsuit against these companies ... has anyone got info on the lawsuit?

View more comments (2)

Roca Labs "groups" are a CULT in a downward spiral

Roca Labs groups are a CULT in a downward spiral
Roca Labs groups are a CULT in a downward spiral - Image 2
Roca Labs groups are a CULT in a downward spiral - Image 3
Roca Labs groups are a CULT in a downward spiral - Image 4
Roca Labs groups are a CULT in a downward spiral - Image 5
Roca Labs groups are a CULT in a downward spiral - Image 6
I am so ashamed that my friends are in this "cult" like group and have witnessed deplorable and demeaning messages sent to their group members. When memebers ask anything that to Don Karl Juravin, or the The Don as he calls himself; that don't fall in line with his sales pitch, he goes crazy and writes horrible things to these ladies who just want encouragement in their quest to achieve a healthy weight. I was so shocked when when I saw this, I then realized this group was in a "cult" like atmosphere, and they don't even realize it. Fortunately, it looks like my friends are bailing out, thank god based upon what they have seen. I have posted pics where he says he "conceived" this "miracle" in the Holy Land. I have also posted a pic as with "boot camp rules" and he talks about his studies of the Bible in Hebrew and somehow he can make them lose 50 pounds a month?? When someone says something demeaning or mean to me, I don't take that lightly. Some of these other people are too embarrassed and hurt to fight back. All he wants is to keep tapping their credit card or bank account, and they keep falling for it. Not me. I have posted some of these horrible exchanges as well as two pics from what I, and others considered very offensive from the Gastric Bypass Alternative website. All of these pics were gathered from their website in the public forums. Don't fall for this craziness and join their "cult". I thank pissedconsumer.com for letting us get the truth out.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Bad treatment
  • Deceptive practices
Bad treatment of customers
Guest

He tried to get one of his old employees to wear a fat suit and pretend she lost her weight in advertisements. She blew the whistle on this guy, and he still is in the process of suing her.. L.o.s.e.r.

Guest

I thought these products were legit at first but then I started to really pay close attention!! You can fish out who gets paid to advertise to make The DON more money!

He belittles and puts down yet they praise him and thank him for what? Smh sad sad!!

Quit ripping good people off! You don't deserve that money!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1371695

So true! That's why I stopped paying good money for garbage! I lost my weight with diet and excercise...imagine that

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1371695

I went on and looked at some of the people giving reviews because I was going to buy the product but in her previous pictures she was the same exact size for the past four years. So ya she was paid to advertise

Guest

Don Juravin is a conn man by his very nature. Don't trust him

Guest

I'm not in the program but have been following the results of the people and their postings. It's called a boot camp and for a reason!

They joined to lose weight and MANY of them are actually losing weight! You need to be tough on them if you want results. How do you think people in the military are treated during boot camp?

If their soft and easy on them they'll just turn out sissys and snowflakes. People need a kick in the *** every now and then to keep them going!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1359363

Yeah people need a kick in the *** as you say be he is just down right Disastrous!!!!! If you are truly encouraging someone and trying to continue to motivate them and others then he has no business going "OFF" on people all because they are not at their "healthy weight" yet!

I love to be encouraged instead is DIScouraged!!!

He is a predator and an online bully and money hungry if you are not one of his trolls and follow his every move and agree to his every quote! I can't believe people are so mesmerized by this manipulator.

Guest

These people are in a weird cult. Just read the stuff this guy says and which his *** videos.

I watched one where he said that only he unstands how his garbage works and not to worry about what was in it. He is a freak

Guest

We are not a cult in a downward spiral. We are a blessed and divine group that has a great leader who is named Don Karl Juravin.

Just because we have detractors to our following and the US Government is spreading lies, that doesn't mean ***. We are strong!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1349000

Yeah right! I've watched and listened and stayed behind the curtain!!

It is very CULT like and disturbing! Stop giving him your money!! That stuff is not safe in my opinion! Yes people have lost weight but there are also several people that have stomach issues (yes they drank plenty of water), complained of severe headache, vomitting and just overall sick!!

This is NOT right!! Stop supporting him...he's all about money and putting folks down

View more comments (12)

Roca Labs - Review in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category

This is just glorified JELLO!!!.. What a RIPOFF!!!.. Please don't waste your hard earned money!
Guest

I started asking questions on Facebook about this gastric bypass alternative and I made the Boot Camp lady mad because of the questions I was asking immediately blocked me from their site. So my granddaughter got on and posted and they immediately blocked her from the site what a hoax . I have posted the guys name and my story on Facebook hoping to let other people know what I have found out God bless you and thank you for listening

Guest

He only shows the few and far between good reviews. But this *** he sells fills your tummy for now.

but what's gonna happen once you go off it? Once you quit, he won't sell to you again..He wants the people to post daily to keep it positive but you read the same ***..stinking thinking...is always her reply

Guest

For once, someone agrees with me. I have done my research and I bought total garbage...

bad move on my part. Not again

Guest

This stuff does not work and is rubbish. I have done research on this and the company.

I have also done research on it's owner and I was shocked to see that the USA government has a judgement of over $20 millions on this Juravin and his companies.

Consumers should beware of this company and it's owner Don Juravin who will not refund my monies that I have paid. PLEASE BEWARE