Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Roca Labs - Very sick

I started this product on Thursday June 22,2017 . I followed the plan as instructed my first dose of the reducer was at 9:00am drinking 16 oz of water afterwards. At 11:00 am I took one red and one yellow capsule along with another 160z of water then fixed something to eat 4 hours after first dose. At 1:00pm I took one *** of food and from 1pm until 10:00pm I was vomiting non stop with severe abdominal pain. I was rushed in an ambulance to hospital with a GI bleed I took all the products with me and one nurse took it upon herself to call the poison control and they told her never to let me take it again it was poisoning and burning up my stomach. It's Saturday I'm home after many test,IV's, IV meds for pain, stomach bleed and spasms as well as headaches and an IV antibiotic. The hospital tried to contact this company my sister tried to correspond to them via email and my husband tried a number on the bottle and it says not to leave messages I was listed on their gastric hub and a face book site for users when I put a message out there to please read what you are taking it is NOT FDA approved then I was blocked from the hub and face book site! I don't want this stuff to kill anyone and I was a healthy person some who buy this product won't be so healthy. Can you please help me get the word out and get a refund

This guy also is not a doctor and has not provided any proof of medical training whatsoever. Just that hes "The Inventor." (I laughed while typing that)

The photos depicting how this product "works" is complete bunk. Think about it.

There is a reason why most gastric bypass or balloon etc are placed at/near the top of the stomach? If something fills the bottom of your stomach (as the pics state) it could cause a bowel obstruction. Which one person stated this gave him in an online review I came across. Of course, Don Juravin attacked this reviewer and threatened the reviewer with litigation.

(that's his MO)

Regardless, the FTC investigation revealed this product is a scam. It contains nothing more than common dietary fibers, and has no actual scientific proof to substantiate the claims.

This is absolutely terrible what has happened to you. This guy Juravin and Roca "Labs" are a total joke in the industry. Go to and stay under the care of a real medical professional and DON'T TAKE YOUR IN YOUR HANDS WITH AN INTERNET QUACK!

I will help you get the word out about these horrible people

I am so shocked that the authorities are still letting them sell this stuff when so many people are reporting this. It seems they play games with everyone like this.

I got the same from them as well. My hubby and I did a little looking and it seems the company address for Roca to find them is a bit of a dead end, but he lists a PO Box in Montverde, Florida as an address for Gastric Bypass No surgery. We did find his home address which according to google maps and the property appraiser's office right around the corner from his PO Box. I would send the complaints to him directly and maybe that might work.

Good luck and hope this works and get better!

Don K & Anna Juravin

15118 Pendio Drive

Montverde, Florida

34756

View more comments (4)
Bad quality

Roca Labs - Why can't I cancel my order when it says I can before a certain time. Why can't I get in touch with anyone to do so

Im trying to cancel my order befire its too late. The link provided to do so does not work. I tried to call text and email and no response on me being able to cancel it.

I'm sorry your had this happen to you, but its because all he wants is your money. The whole thing is a scam.

Google him and the "product" to find out the truth. It's all out there.

And to tell you the truth, the deeper you dig the more you find. The FTC and IRS are all over this clown.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Don Juravin and Roca Labs- Angry little man and lawsuit bully at it again
More and more customers and people like me are reporting with greater frequency the threats of lawsuits from Roca Labs and it's owner. The people he threatens are regular folks and he knows that most people don't have the money or experience to defend these ridiculous threats, and it scares them. However, there are some people who are not scared because they have some experience in the legal arena and know that his threats are quite hollow. First, when you get a threat from them, do your research. There is no "them". Roca Labs is now down to one man, his wife and a third rate lawyer who is desperately trying to defend him in the FTC lawsuit, good luck with that. Google his corporate headquarters address for Roca that they list on their website and you find it is a cheap retail storefront ( pic provided of 7261 S. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota Fl. Address at bottom of pic) that sells patio furniture in a *** neighborhood. Keep googling his name you you will find one bad story after another from many different sources going back years. Keep googling Roca' s name and his original name of Adi Juravin and you will find he was indicted in Israel back in the early 2000's for bad business conduct against consumers there. The pages are endless with this stuff. Consumers should not be afraid of a little man who is a bully and thinks he is smarter than everyone else. Don't be afraid to say or write what you feel is the truth. Stay strong people and don't be scared! All items posted here were freely obtained from public sources available to everyone.

Excellent review!! He's a scammer.

He hits anyone who exposes him or that doesn't fall for his ***, with lawsuits to try to extort money out of people.

But at least you can pick yourself up some patio furniture to lay on while your starving yourself with his useless product!!! Score!

@Sinclair

Of course, you wont be able to afford patio furniture if you buy into this scam though...

@Tom

Hahahahahahahaha!

This guy is a such a joke in the industry. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Go to your real doctor and don't get caught up with this nonsense.

View more comments (3)
Review
Cons
  • Don karl juravin lies
  • Customer service
  • Unauthorized collection of payment
Threats of lawsuits
  • fake product reveiws
  • Roca Labs Fraud

Roca Labs & Don Juravin threaten me with a lawsuit if I leave a bad review...GO FOR IT! It will be fun

I have read many negative reviews on this man and his company but I also saw what I thought were good reviews. So when you make the call and they put you through the ringer or what they call the qualification process; they make you think that it is a privilege to buy from them. They also go onto to tell you that this product and regimen was custom made for you by the owner, Don Carl Juravin who invented this miracle invention just for people like me. They even told me that he is from the Holy Land and his product is somehow connected to the old prophets?????? Whoa...I did not expect that one, but entertaining when you think about it. So the bait was taken. When you need them they are happy to hit your bank account but when you start asking difficult questions, you are suddenly disconnected, over and over. Could this be a coincidence or is some sort of weird weather phenomenon causing the phones to go out? No. They are as I came to find out full of it. When you finally get someone on the phone and you ask for a refund because it does not work, they say no way, no refund. They also tell you that they give you your money back if Don Juravin deems you a success in his sole discretion and if Don likes me, he might give me a trip to Disney World. What kind of *** do they think I am? I don't take that *** from anyone and told them I would post online how they treat people. Well, that got a quick response. The owner, Don Juravin threatened me with a lawsuit for defamation. Go ahead and file yet another suit you *** ( Which according to public records you have lost every single one) which you are going to lose. I hope you can afford to sue me where I live in Mexico. From what I read now about you, you may not be able to put bread on your own table much less suing everyone who criticizes you and your worthless products.

Don Juravin is a complete ***. I have read some of his depos in various cases and I see a clear case of delusional sociopathy. He is his own worst enemy.

Don Juravin is the KING of frivolous lawsuits and a total joke. He thinks hes untouchable, while under investigation, and having IRS liens imposed on him. I have a feeling his time is short.

Don't cave in on their bogus threats. The guy has burned through so many lawyers because he does not pay his legal bills.

He has so many judgments against him and he is spinning out of control. The buzz on the streets is that once the FTC gets their $25 million dollar judgment against him, in addition to the IRS judgment over a million bucks, he will be in bankruptcy faster than you can say babbaankruptcy ?????!!!!

They (he) said the same thing to me. When I posted on the FB group page that all I saw were these crazy positive reviews and oddly, most people looked the same in their before and after pics!!!

He then kicked me off the site and said in a pretty thick accent that he "was going to sues me for the defamations" and that my "hearings were not so good, as I did not listen to his speaking".

What an ***. I want nothing to do with Roca or Don Juravin.

View more comments (3)
Review
Cons
  • Bad customer service
  • Product is useless
  • Threatened me with litigation
Reason of review
Threatened with lawsuit because of bad review

Roca Labs, NOT the #1 weight loss plan, not even close
Roca Labs and Gastric Bypass Alternative or Gastric Bypass NO surgery as they tout themselves make some pretty outrageous claims that consumers should be very wary of. The owner of the company is Don Karl Juravin and he claims to be the # 1 weight loss guru in the entire United States! That's a pretty bold claim, and it is also false. I will however say that everyone is entitled to their own opinion though, no matter how wrong it may be. When on their website, you will notice that they claim you can lose many pounds a day on their "regemin" as they call it. I found in papers that were filed by the courts they admitted openly that you will lose weight just by lower calorie intake, fasting and exercise alone, without using their product which contains nothing but common dietary fibers. Additionally, Roca's own expert that they hired in their big federal case they are getting crushed in, even said he could not support their outrageous claims. So be careful out there! There are tons of internet hucksters out and about just dying to take your money.

The only person calling him the #1 weight loss "guru", is the one that looks back at him in the mirror.

Outrageous weight loss claims
  • Weight Loss Plans
  • Roca Labs Cases
  • Roca Labs Invention

Roca Labs - Pissed off consumer!!

1.2
I was a user of the product. However, you can do this all on your own with drinking lots of water. However, the person "Don" is an evil man and if you said one wrong thing on the gastric bypass alternative no surgery FB page about the product you would be expelled from the page and no longer be able to post or be part of the group. He then would pm people threaten of slander and defamation of character when the man does not even understand what these two words mean. He also would then publicly shame anyone who mentioned anything that was against the product or a question that could go against the product. By posting the thread to the page and then would bash the person. He also has posted in the gastric.care/FAQ site that anyone whom met their goal weight would receive a 100% refund. I met my goal weight and never received a 100% refund nor a refund of any kind. Many never received refunds that he claimed he would do. Also when he first opened his page the FAQ the ingredients were not listed and people with celiacs had purchased the program. They came to find out they would not be able to use the product. When these people contacted him he would then also threaten them with legal action because they would want to return the product because they could not use it. He would make it extremely difficult with wanting to press charges. Saying they were harassing him. I wish i woukd have seen this site before hand.

Everyone should google his name and his company before jumping in. It will definitely open one's eyes as to what his modus operandi is.

You ask any question openly about him or the products which may be negative, he then bans you from the site. After that, he wil pm you and threaten to sue you.

The guy is a broke, dead beat, and blow hard. Dont be afraid to ask him questions.

It's funny watching him spin out of control. Spin Don, Spin!!!!

Did you notice how delusional he seems on his FB page? He likens himself to a miracle worker or some sort wizard healer!

I would stay away from crazies like him. He is not right upstairs.

View more comments (1)
Review

Roca Labs in Boise, Idaho - Tricked after cancellation and order shipped anyway....

1.4

Update by user Jun 14, 2017

Now I am being threatened with a suit for defamation. I am telling the truth.

This product made me sick and I have documentation of the cancelation. I never confirmed or agreed to the terms.

Original review posted by user Jun 13, 2017

I read about some of his shenanigans after I ordered and when he sent me a confirmation via text to sign I cancelled. He shipped it after cancellation and I knew I had to keep it because of the no returns policy. So from the beginning I am suckered in. So I figured I would try it. After 4 days of diarrhea, nausea, weakness, headache, dehydration and dizziness I became sick. I stopped use on the 5th day. I contacted PayPal where my payment went through. Had I not opened it and returned it due to my cancellation and shipment anyway they would have returned my money. I was duped and lost $550 due to my lack of knowledge. This man should be put out of business for making false claims. This product will make you sick.

Don't buy this, it is a scam. This will not work and can make you sick!

Who in *** would want to buy this *** and submit to mental torture by some crazy foreigner?

Anyone not using their product please contact me mbillingsley.mail@gmail.com I would be interested in buying, I o would like to try it.

@Anonymous

Are you crazy? You should read up on this stuff!

Roca admitted the stuff does nothing for you.

Eat less, drink lots of water and excercise, and guess what???? You lose weight, period without ingesting common household ingredients that have been coloured a nasty pink

Don't worry about this loser who is a broke dead beat. This guy cannot afford any new lawsuit as there are tons of lawsuits and personal judgments against him for millions!

Google his name and see what you get!!

I would not worry a bit with him threatening to sue you. First of all, he has failed on every occasion when he has done this. Second, he is on the *** of bankruptcy with the IRS judgment against him for over one million dollars, not mention the fact that the government is going to get another judgment against him personally for over $25 million dollars.

The guy is an *** who has run out of time and money.

@Dragan

Thanks for the reassurance. I am thinking he is trying to scare me so I don't say anything more about what I experienced.

@Blootoo

Read the reviews Blootoo and don't worry a bit about this known scammer. He is a broke blow hard who NO one trusts or believes.

Blootoo

He is now threatening suit for defamation even after I have given him documentation to prove cancelation and it is true that this product made me very sick.

@Blootoo

I am happy to share more info on this forum should you need any more comfort as to why this *** presents no threat.

@Dragan

Please do, I sure don't like being threatened and I sure didn't like being duped either.

@Blootoo

Just google this *** clown and read page after page about his bogus threats and various schemes he has been invollved with. It will astonish you how long he has been doing this for.

One good thing, he has never been successful! I would not worry at all about him and go to a real weight loss professional who actually has a background and education in medicine.

@Blootoo

I believe that would be the right solution. Thank you!

Not surprised. So many customers have complained about the same thing. He has tricked so many people.

View more comments (13)
Review
Cons
  • Delivery after cancellation
  • Customer service
False representation of product
  • Roca Labs Scam

Roca Labs - AMAZING experience using Don Juravin's invention

5.0
Roca Labs - AMAZING experience using Don Juravin's invention
I have been on Roca Labs's amazing regimen invented by Don Karl Juravin for around 4 months. This regimen is by far the most AMAZING product to give you the will power to taking your life back and claiming healthy body and mind. I was given the right tools including time frame, diet suggestions and most importantly the moral support by thousands of other users who have gained success with this TRUST worthy invention. I am just 20 lbs away from goal weight and have received the second round of my supply already. I am so thankful for providing me the regimen and being so helpful in each step of my weight loss journey. Its because of this amazing system I am able to reach near to my healthy weight goal.

FAKE REVIEW BY DON JURAVIN aka ADI JORBIN

"TRUST worthy" is one word, Don. I'll use it in a sentence. For example, "You are not trustworthy."

#1342063

Don.. These are so bad..

It must be just a coincidence how all of these "reviews" get posted on the same day.

I cant believe you made as much as you did off "dietary fibers" and fake sites.

But I guess its ok. Between the IRS and FTC, all that will be gone soon.

@Mike

Laugh out Loud!

FAKE REVIEW POSTED BY ROCA LABS AND DON KARL JURAVIN

View more comments (4)
Review
Pros
  • Weight loss
  • Excellent customer service
  • Full refund on healthy weight
Good quality
  • Life Saver

Roca Labs and Don Karl Juravin exposed! Learn the truth!
I , like many others have been following the online legal troubles saga of Roca Labs and It's NOT SO AMAZING inventor/owner, Don Karl Juravin. First of all, when I say saga, I really mean comedic buffoonery. Now that we have that one out, you can probably tell that I am not a fan. Well, it's true, and I must admit that I am not. When the FTC announced thier lawsuit against he and Roca Labs, they said, and I quote, " Don Juravin has an adversarial relationship with the truth". That is a pretty strong statement from the Feds, and apparently, I am not the only "non fan" of this guy out there. I found webpage after webpage dedicated to exposing the antics of this company and it's owner. I have included some snap shots for your reading pleasure, including a very funny fake endorsement about Juravin, and of course; written by Juravin. Look, I don't make this stuff up! The Don, as he refers to himself, gives me the materials! In conclusion, if you are seeking safe weight loss, contact a real medical professional and not some internet crackpot who admitted that his product was fake and he had to "trick" his customers to buy his products. Google his name and read the official court testimony and see for yourself. * All items posted here were obtained openly on the internet and through official court records available to anyone online*

The ice man says send him packing back to Israel

*** good review on a man and his company who have abused our American consumers and our way of life. I say SEND HIM BACK TO ISREAL! GO USA

Good review, I wish Blooto who did the first review would have read some of these reviews before buying. This guy thinks he can bully everyone with threats of lawsuits has another thing coming to him.

He is on his way OUT! Good riddance

Worked with him few days ago

Bailed out right at time

He have some kind of disorder

You have to write every first centence on capital

Use big "i" to represent yourself

A lot of weird stuff If not, he will be furious And the testimony Cant say its all lie, but 80% was a made up

I have never in my life come across anyone human with such an inflated self worth than this Don guy. And we can't forget his puppets that help him run his *** show of a group on Facebook. :-( Horrible the minute you point out facts and truth vs his saying so or wants you will be removed from the group and all removed ..

How can you be so mean to such a wonderful soul?

@Anonymous

You have got to be kidding me??? You are joking, right?

#1342076
@Anonymous

"wonderful souls" don't use lies to scam money out of people looking to get healthier. And then bully them with threats or litigation when they write negative comments.

#1342079
@Luis

"Wonderful Souls" also wouldn't be involved in the slanderous smear campaign he promotes.

Sometimes the TRUTH hurts.

lol...I looked at this stuff before. I went on the website and it says he promotes unorthodox weight loss programs.

No ***! Go to a real dr

This is a funny review! Good job!

View more comments (10)
Review
Cons
  • Suing customers for reviews
Deceptive dealings with consumers

5.0
AMAZING invetion Roca Labs by Don Juravin the inventor
I started my Roca Labs regimen journey to achieve my heaelthy weight in Nov 2016. I was embarrassed and ashamed but I am taking responsibility and I will do everything to be a healthy me. I have lost 36 lbs so far and the AMAZING invention by Don Karl Juravin is a blessing for me. My pants are getting baggy, my sleep is improved and better then everything my confidence and self esteem have grown. Its the confidence that Roca Labs regimen gave me that I am posting today for all others. Every one in the Facebook group was so inspirational with their journey. I thank Don Juravin for having TRUST in me and helping me be able to come closer to healthy weight

FAKE REVIEW POSTED BY ROCA LABS AND DON KARL JURAVIN

36 lbs in 7 months? A little more than 5 lbs, & you're happy enough with that to pay the ridiculous high costs?? ***.

So many FAKE reviews by Roca Labs

I am living proof that the invention of Don Karl Juravin really works. You can talk to me and thousands of users who have achieved AMAZING success on fb.com/groups/lost100

@Anonymous

Casey/Don , why can't you actually get a real person to write a real review, or is that just not possible to find someone? LOL!

Its sad that some people are trying to keep others from such a great product and system. I have been a user just like Crystal for around 4 months and nothing has worked for me in weight loss but this AMAZING invention of Don Karl Juravin. Why not join thousands of successful users and see by yourself and then decide

@Julie finlay

Actually, its great that people are starting to see the truth about this scam. LOOK AT THE FACTS DON, I mean "Julie".

IF you were actually a real person, you would have lost that weight starving yourself, not from anything this fake product does. Don, sorry, "Julie", Don said it himself right here in the FTC deposition. And I quote, "I need to make my fat customer, I need to make them fast 16 hours. I cannot be direct with them, and say, hey, youre going to fast 16 hours.

Just listening to that is scary. I have to trick the customer with love."

IF by chance your are someone other than Don or his "people", do some research, learn the facts, and save yourself money.

Stop giving it to a *** man.

And if your actually Don or one of his "people", stop fooling others and stop fooling yourself.

FAKE REVIEW BY DON KARL JURAVIN AND ROCA LABS. ONLY DON KARL JURAVIN REFERS TO HIMSELF AS "AMAZING". NO ONE ELSE DOES, I ASSURE YOU

This is a fake review. Notice the terrible photo, the way its written etc...

I assume it is another fake review by none other than Don Juravin. Only Don Juravin calls himself "the inventor"...Please.. The FTC exposed that he creates fake reviews, blogs, webpages as other people to promote his product.

They also concluded his product is nothing more than dietary ingredients that do nothing to promote weight-loss, and that the consumer basically starves themselves while paying hundreds to do so. Save your money for a product that's healthy and works.

@Anna

Beautiful comment...and I think your take on it is true. That guy Juravin has an ego like anything I ever saw.

This is a fake review. Anyone notice the way its written?

Only Don Juravin refers to himself as "the inventor". Also, the terrible stock photo and the fact its written in broken English.

The FTC exposed Don Juravin's online tactics of creating fake pages, blogs and reviews as others, supporting his own product. Look at any of his actual posts and see the similarities.

The FTC also exposed that this "product" is just dietary fibers proved to do nothing to aid in weight loss. His product is based on you starving yourself, but paying him hundreds of dollars a month to do so. Don Juravin said it himself in the FTC depositions that he knows his claims are untrue.

Do a search of Don Juravin/Roca Labs and the FTC investigations yourself if you don't believe me.

Do yourself a favor and save your money for something that actually helps you loose weight that's healthy.

This guys days are numbered.

View more comments (10)
Review
Pros
  • Full refund on healthy weight
  • Support
Reliable warranty