Show reviews that mention
gastric bypass weight loss weight bypass money loss people don juravin don karl karl juravin
Filter review

Don Karl Juravin- BUSTED

Roca Labs - Don Karl Juravin- BUSTED
Don Karl Juravin, owner of Roca Labs and Gastric Bypass Alternative NO surgery has been busted again by the Fraud Busters Team for writing fake reviews again. When you read a positive review on him or his company, don't believe it for a New York minute, he or one of his wife wrote it and more than likely paid for it. Please note the first two items posted above. Pic 1 is supposedly from a customer praising him as a her "mentor" and "amazing inventor". Please note pic 2 taken directly from his website where you see the testimonial which has been proven to be a paid testimonial. Pic 3 is a funny one. This an excerpt of a testimonial for his website that was posted by him as being from the "land of Moses and Jesus of Nazerath" and "he has more in common with these religious icons than just a sacred birthplace. He is regularly hearalded as a miracle worker". It goes on to say that he "is regularly showered with praise" and " for inventing, promoting and operating the gastric bypass alternative ". Give me an F' ING break. Don't fall for this scam artist and his crew.

He’s busted alright. He just filed a sham bankruptcy again. Maybe he will change his name again after this fiasco.

Going to jail...

The federal judge in his case is holding him in contempt of court for lying about selling frozen assets. What a scammer

This guy just got busted by the Feds again for hiding bank accounts that he was supposed to report! Wow! How many times until they just arrest him?!!??

BUSTED! BUSTED!

BUSTED! This clown is a bankrupt fool and pathological liar.

Very, very bad guy. Anyone he comes in contact with should avoid him at all costs as he is truly certifiable and quite warped. I am surprised he has not been deported yet.

Hahahahaha! That's some funny ***! You guys are nailing this guy so hard!

I applaud the bravery of every person who are writing these reviews and not putting up with what this guy has done to everyone. Theses reviews are truthful as I know Don Juravin and in the business.

Take my word for it, you don't know the half of it.

But anyways, keep up the good works and go to real weight loss professionals. God Bless

I love pic three!!! What an ego!

Thanks for the review! My wife almost signed up for this plan and glad we discovered these reviews

View more comments (18)
ID
Cons
  • Product is useless
  • Don karl juravin lies
  • Fake reviews
Fake reviews

BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government

Roca Labs - BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government
Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified" to by this product, which turned out to be totally useless. They asked me questions like, is my family disappointed in me because of my weight and do I fail in life because of my weight? That's total *** and I am pissed. I fell for it and found out that this stuff they ask you to ingest is basically a bunch of common ingredients thrown together and they charged me over $400 ! Don't be a victim of these people who have no medical background!

This guy is a quack, and a bully. The FTC found NO weight-loss benefit to his product and relies on the customer to starve themselves, exercise and drink water.

Even his "medical expert" could not refute the FTC conclusions, and even agreed with their findings. Not to mention Juravin said himself that he had to "trick" his customers. They did no legitimate clinical trials, and even tried to claim it was safe for children. Just look at his "diagrams" depicting how the product "works".

You don't have to be a doctor to see this is TOTAL BS. Don't give a penny more to this scammer.

He'll be out of business soon hopefully. GO FTC and IRS!!

I bought the product or as they call it their "regemin" and it was useless. Don't waste your money. Eat less and excercise is what seemed to work for me and not some "miracle" invention or Roca's "night magic" pills.

LOL ! Don Karl Juravin is NO inventor!

This bonehead has no medical training ( never graduated college either) and holds a patent for a greeting card that has a sleeve in it for candy.

After he was run out of here in Israel, he came to the US to wreak havoc there. Looks like the *** finally caught with this bozo.

@PissedConsumer1334183

That's not true!!! Juravin did invent.. well, co-invent a candy dispensing greeting card!

I keep reading about a possible class action lawsuit against Roca Labs and it's owner.. does anyone have any detailed on how to join it??

Good review and thanks. I will not buy

View more comments (5)
Roca Labs Weight Loss Program
Cons
  • Product is useless
  • Don karl juravin lies
  • Bad treatment
Reason of review
Bad products that don't work

Roca Labs- very bad experience

I bought the weight loss plan from Roca Labs and it was very negative experience. Once I got it, I followed the instructions and watched all of the videos including the live chat with it's owner online. I did everything thing correctly but noticed that my weight loss was not directly attributed to their products. I talked to my friend who did the plan and she told me that her dr. Told her that she would achieve the same effects without the product by merely watching her diet and excercise! Imagine that!!?? There is no magic to this stuff and I would not recommend it at all because once you buy it, they don't care and they know you won't be back as evidenced by my call to them and their attitude was horrible! They just don't care after the sale is made

I've had the same exact problem, but didn't have the luck of seeing the court cases before. Has anyone else here had luck finding a weight-loss program? lmk 770-826-1496

@PissedConsumer1339455

Sam, I am in the business but would direct you to ask your Doctor as to which program is right for you. Don't buy into this Roca Labs nonsense.

I want to thank the reviewer for being brave and giving us the details on your experience as it has helped me in my quest to find a real plan that works for me. Personally, I cannot afford to waste money with bogus plans....and it is not worth risking my health!

@PissedConsumer1336410

Omg!!! I've been researching this and I came across the court documents.

I kept looking further and found this! I'm so glad I did. I was about to sign up for this "program" $800!

Omg! Well this sucks

Roca Labs Weight Loss Program
Cons
  • Horrible customer service
  • Did not get what i paid for
  • Product does not work
Poor customer service

Roca Labs Products, my Doctor told me to toss it in the garbage

I recently bought the regimen and found the taste to be perfectly awful. I showed my Doctor and he looked it up and on my follow up visit, he chuckled a bit and told me I should return it because he said that I would achieve the same results by controlling calorie intake and regular excercise. He looked at the regimen closely and basically said it was dangerous because from what he saw, there was no medical backing whatsoever for what they are promoting. Upon further review, he told me that anyone with my kind of weight issues are basically risking their health by using this pink goop.

You should set a land speed record throwing that garbage away!

The goop was made in an old warehouse and not in a "lab" , your Dr told you to do the right thing

I hear there is a law firm out of Atlanta planning a class action lawsuit against these companies ... has anyone got info on the lawsuit?

View more comments (2)
Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program
Cons
  • Awful customer service
  • Product does not work
  • Product is garbage
Bad products

AMAZING Don Karl Juravin SAVED my life

Roca Labs - AMAZING Don Karl Juravin SAVED my life
I have been using the AMAZING invention of Don Karl Juravin from Roca Labs since Jan 2017. I started with a weight of 217 and my current weight is 178. I was not sure initially if this is the right choice but I saw others succeeding, and it encouraged me to start using the regimen. I have lost a total of 26 inches !!! I am learning self control and discipline in all areas of my life. I feel better in my 40 than I felt when I was in my 20's In addition to regimen, the real benefit if using the system of Roca Labs is to have other peers helping you when you are lost. I even had standstill but system really helped me to move forward by tweaking my routine and diet Thank you Don Karl Juravin for your INVENTION

ROCA LABS AND DON JURAVIN ARE BANKRUPT IN USA. COME BACK TO ISRAEL....Oh wait, they won’t let you because of your FRAUD CONVICTIONS and BANKRUPTCY HERE IN ISRAEL.

YOU STILL OWE US LOTS OF MONEY JURAVIN. TIME TO PAY UP

Kris is right! Same caps and it sounds like they all were written by the same person! LOL!

FAKE REVIEW BY DON KARL JURAVIN AND ROCA LABS

FAKE Review by Roca Labs

I am living proof that the invention of Don Karl Juravin really works. You can talk to me and thousands of users who have achieved AMAZING success on fb.com/groups/lost100

Its sad that some people are trying to keep others from such a great product and system. I have been a user just like Crystal for around 4 months and nothing has worked for me in weight loss but this AMAZING invention of Don Karl Juravin. Why not join thousands of successful users and see by yourself and then decide

@PissedConsumer1339326

There these "reviews" go again... Same capitalization's, same bad photos, etc.

Also, the same 2 people making the AMAZING claim... All of these obviously written by the same person..

These "reviews" are so fake its embarrassing...

"People are trying to keep others from a great product and system"?

Oh, you mean people like the FTC and IRS?

Why don't you ask your "inventor" whats going on with those situations, and what he revealed in his own deposition?

FAKE POSTING BY ROCA LABS AND DON KARL JURAVIN. THIS IS IDENTICAL TO HIS PAID AD ON HIS WEBSITE

View more comments (7)

Roca Labs, NO weight loss miracle invention

I bought into this 3 ring circus called Roca Labs miracle invention garbage hook, line and sinker. Firstly, product is total garbage and tastes like I have described it. Second, when I complained that basically did not care at all. On that call, the person I spoke to had a thick accent and I could hardly understand him. I did understand though that he was very demeaning in the way he was talking to me and pretty much told me straight up too bad, so sad. You bought it and it's your's and we will do nothing for you. This stuff is terrible and their attitude is just as bad. DON'T WASTE YOUR GOOD MONEY

My same experience!

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program
Cons
  • No medical experience
  • Awful customer service
  • Made fun of me
Reason of review
Terrible customer service and bogus product

Horrible products!

This is like attempting to drink glue. That's the consistency of this "weight loss miracle". This product made me sick to my stomach for almost two days, and I will not try it again. Customer service was horrible, and they will not take it back. I told them I only opened one of the bags, and to see if I could get my money back for the unopened ones and the woman laughed at me! When I asked for her supervisor, she said she was the supervisor. I honestly couldn't believe it. I've emailed the company, called several times, and nothing. So now I'm out over $300.00 for nothing. Do NOT buy from this company.

The products and customer service suck, never again

You should have read the reviews before you bought !

What a beautiful review!

View more comments (2)
Roca Labs Supplement
Bad quality

Don Kar Juravin and his amazing invention

Roca Labs - Don Kar Juravin and his amazing invention
Roca Labs - Don Kar Juravin and his amazing invention
Hey everyone I am using the Roca Labs regimen from 1 week and this amazing invention of Don Karl Juravin has helped me loose 10 lbs in just 7 days ... I have read and followed instructions as I am dedicated to be healthy and doing 6 miles of bike riding daily. I found this regimen while I was depressed and totally upset because of my weight and habbits. This is not only a regimen but a full system with lots of supportive peers helping and inspiring and most importantly Don Karl Juravin the inventor who will push you to be healthy and live a beautiful life with your family According to the calculation I will reach my goal before my 50th birthday, what a great way to start celebrating next half century.

FAKE review by Roca Labs and Don Juravin

@PissedConsumer1339392

Oh WOW! Wouldn't you know, both "Julie" and "Casey" capitalized "AMAZING", and called Don, Don KARL Juravin, and referenced his Facebook page where he doesn't allow people to tell others about the truth!

The Truth that his product is a SCAM, that hes under investigation, and about to be SHUT DOWN!

I can't wait till this scammer is put out of business.

@PissedConsumer1339328

Only Don Karl Juravin refers to himself as Don KARL Juravin. The FTC concluded this is a scam.

Educate yourself.

Don't let him fool you. Him and his product are fakes.

Hahahaha! This fake review is just like one of the other ones! HA!

Hahahaha! Totally fake! Look how much its like this "review"!

It's funny how he feels the need to always include his full name "Don Karl Juravin" in all his fake posts.

FAKE REVIEW POSTED BY ROCA LABS AND DON KARL JURAVIN. THIS POSTING IS IDENTICAL TO THE PAID TESTIMONIAL ON ROCA'S WEBSITES

View more comments (7)

Don Karl Juravin - my mentor and amazing inventor

Roca Labs - Don Karl Juravin - my mentor and amazing inventor
I have lost a total of 57 inches all over with Roca Labs regimen. I was size 18 and now a 9/8. Amazingly my body fat is now 30% .... yippee. My current weight is 169 lbs and I started Don Karl Juravin's amazing invention (miracle should I say !) at 204 lbs. My goal is to be at 20% of body fat. I don't mind slower progress I know I am eating right and I am doing all the right things and slower for me means I get use to and my body gets use to way I eat. I have included my before and after pictures. I will start counting backwards soon. I have 21 more lbs to go to reach y healthy weight I can not thank Don Karl Juravin enough for the system he created that not only helps me to achieve healthy weight but to live healthy lifestyle

FAKE REVIEW BY DON JURAVIN aka ADI JORBIN... Google those names!

What a loser

RELIABLE WARRANTY?????

Didn't this guy threaten and sue unhappy customers???? This scammer even sued this very website for providing people an ave to tell their stories and experiences.

He even tried to even make the company break the confidentiality of those customers, by pushing for the personal info and IP addresses of those customers..

Don Juravin is anything but reliable. He is a liar, bully, and a scammer.

FAKE REVIEW . THIS IS IDENTICAL TO THE PAID TESTIMONIAL ON ROCA LAB'S WEBSITE

More Fake reviews by Roca Labs and Don Juravin..jeez Don, how can you write so many fake reviews ???

@PissedConsumer1339395

Casey, read up on your boss Don Juravin. Everyone knows you were paid to write this. Why do you lie for this sociopath ?

Wow Don! How many of the BS fake reviews are you gonna do?

I cant believe you make 1 dollar off of this scam.

Everyone, the FTC and IRS are about to put this guy and his scam product out of business for good.

Don't fall for his tricks and give him anymore of your hard earned money.

Find the truth yourself by searching him along with the FTC investigation into his business.

@PissedConsumer1338525

Then I better get my next supply before they shut him down. This product is excellent.

Sadly, if you don't follow the rules and want to be treated like you don't have a problem, then yes, you're going to to think it's a scam or he's a problem.

This is simply not true though.

We all lose weight differently. Don Karl Juravin's regimen does work, but you need to be committed to the rules.

View more comments (10)
Reliable warranty

DON'T TRUST ROCA LABS & DON JURAVIN, FAKE REVIEWS & FAKE PRODUCTS. PROVEN BY US GOV

I am shocked and dismayed that these people still continue to sell this glorified "jello" and continue to make the same claims about how people will lose weight. Don Juravin admitted in depositions that his product was basically useless and that he had to in his words, "trick" his "fat customer". I almost was a potential "fat customer" who decided with my husband's help to really do some research on this company before we tried it. I have been online and watched his live speech, and watched what looked like very canned videos from people who claimed this product was a miracle, but what was odd; they really did not look like they lost any weight! I read the court documents online (thank you pissedconsummer.com) where he even admitted that most of the videos are faked with paid actors who never even used the product! One thing people should be careful with is that Don is no weight loss expert. He is an internet sales guy with no medical background what so ever, and he admitted to that as well! Go to your regular healthcare provider and don't get tricked by these folks.

He is going to jail! LOL!

Great review!

Great review! I had a very bad experience myself and would not recommend this to anyone

I am not shocked at any of this as people like to be BS'd. If these idiots are going to continue to buy fake ***, let em

The reviewer is shocked and dismayed...if the person who wrote this actually stayed with the program, they would not be so shocked, it's all BS sister and It's about the $$$$$. It does not work because it's bogus. Watch what you eat and burn those carlories!

LOL!!! I used to work for Roca and "The Don"( what a joke) as he refers to himself.

Don't waste your time with this garbage. It is just an internet sales drive to get your money and nothing else. Don behind the scenes makes fun of all of you for being *** to believe a guy with a super heavy accent that most people don't even get, and no medical training to boot! LOL!

Good for the people who are not worried about standing up to this sheister by writing these very true reviews.

Read the Goverment documents for yourself. Next time you do his live "interview/speech on Facebook, ask him some hard questions about what he admitted in court...LOL I can't wait to see the look on his face

Spot on review as I to looked into this program and it looked scketchy at best. I am concerned with my health and will look to real experts

View more comments (6)
ID
Pros
  • Us feds proved don juravin lied
Cons
  • Faked testimonials
  • Falsified reports
  • Product does not work
Fake reviews and products
Loss

Corrupt company that will take money from you without consent

1.8
I found out about this weight loss group through facebook last year. I read reviews and told myself I could use this product. I purchased in november 2016 and started taking the product. For two weeks everything was fine. I lost about 12lbs but mostly water weight and was hungry all the time. then i got sick. I work 50 hour weeks, have a house and a small child so not eating enough and sucking down something the consistency of hair gel got to me. I was sick on and off from mid november to late feb 2017. to make matters worse, now that I tried the diet again I can't take the products. I almost instantly vomit. When I paid i set up auto payments, I paid novembers 190.00 right away and according to the contract with the company they would take the payments out December 1st and January 1st. I pre planned buying this item and knew when I would have money to pay it off. WELL Late January rolls around and my husband asks me if this product was paid off - because he began receiving messages claiming it wasn't paid. I told him that it was on auto payment and I had made sure to leave extra money in our accounts at the designated times. After being sick throughout most of February he asked me about it again claiming that he had had another email so I investigated and came to find out they had stopped payment. SO without my CONSENT and OUT OF CONTRACT (since our contract ended in January) They billed my account the last two payments at once without informing me or my husband. What would have happened had i been completely broke ? I sent them an email and informed them they no longer are allowed access to my account and if they try to bill me again after they refused other autopayments there will be huge problems. I am thinking i need to change my bank info because I believe they were wrong for taking money without my consent when our contract had ended and they had refused the original collections

I have heard about a class action suit against Roca Labs by some lawyers here representing some victims In Atlanta...I would watch for mailers or tv ads on how to join

I have heard about the victims getting a refund via the government or a possible class action suit to collect for the victims. Please comment if you know anything

I'm glad that I came across this page. I was almost ready to order the product, but after reading the reviews & Googling Don Juravin; no way!!

@PissedConsumer1317866

Omg! Me too! I was sooo close to buying the whole thing in one payment.

@PissedConsumer1317866

I was about to order too. I knew it was too good to be true!!!

Total fraud this company and man Don Juravin it's owner. Don't believe anything they claim!

America's FTC and IRS have him now. I want my money back

@PissedConsumer1316334

This guy is crazy and very rude!!! Im new & had questions and he totally down played me talked to me like I was a complete ***. This is the worst experience Ive ever had

@PissedConsumer1317093

Had you already purchased the product?

The Feds filed for judgement Friday against Roca Labs and it's nutty owner Don Juravin Friday! They are demanding that he repay everyone $25 million ! The end is near folks!!!

@PissedConsumer1308173

I should have looked deeper into this product. That goo stuff is nasty and disappointed that there is no refund policy. I hope the feds take them out of business.

View more comments (13)
Rio De Janeiro, Rio De Janeiro
Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program
Cons
  • Unauthorized collection of payment
Problems with payment
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Roca Labs - Review in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category

This is just glorified JELLO!!!.. What a RIPOFF!!!.. Please don't waste your hard earned money!

I started asking questions on Facebook about this gastric bypass alternative and I made the Boot Camp lady mad because of the questions I was asking immediately blocked me from their site. So my granddaughter got on and posted and they immediately blocked her from the site what a hoax . I have posted the guys name and my story on Facebook hoping to let other people know what I have found out God bless you and thank you for listening

He only shows the few and far between good reviews. But this *** he sells fills your tummy for now.

but what's gonna happen once you go off it? Once you quit, he won't sell to you again..He wants the people to post daily to keep it positive but you read the same ***..stinking thinking...is always her reply

#1319226

For once, someone agrees with me. I have done my research and I bought total garbage...

bad move on my part. Not again

This stuff does not work and is rubbish. I have done research on this and the company.

I have also done research on it's owner and I was shocked to see that the USA government has a judgement of over $20 millions on this Juravin and his companies.

Consumers should beware of this company and it's owner Don Juravin who will not refund my monies that I have paid. PLEASE BEWARE

Roca Labs - Weight Loss Program Review

4.6
I love this program. It's the only one out there that truly helped me lose weight. I lost 20 pounds in less than a month. If someone says it doesn't work it is because they aren't following the program. I had cancer on my thyroid and had to have my thyroid removed. Nothing I did could I lose weight till I found this. I now have family and friends on it.

It’s a scam! Read the reviews and the documents in the public record and see for yourself.

This is great. Ive been looking into it since i had thyroid problems .

Glad to see your review. So happy to hear of your weight loss.

It is so hard with thyroid condition and so no modivated after trying so hard. Thank you glad it all worked out for you

@PissedConsumer1376766

If you aren’t on their Facebook page you should add it. I’m 64 pounds down now and finally happy with my weight.

This was the best program for me.

Even after 8 months I don’t crave sugar. It’s worth every penny.

@PissedConsumer1376766

SCAM...SCAM...SCAM

This program works!

4.8
I am currently using this program with the yellow craving pills. It works! I have lost 6 lbs in 7 days and I am not craving food at all. I have to make myself eat. The first couple days I did not feel well as I adjusted, but now I feel great and I am confident for the first time that I will finally lose this weight. Make sure you get a kit with the yellow capsules. I personally do not take the red caps because my doctor has me on Vyvanse. I lost 5 lbs in 3 months on Vyvanse and 6 lbs in 1 week on the GBA program. Down from 265-249 with combination of Vyvanse and GBA.

FAKE REVIEW BY DON KARL JURAVIN

The only thing this product "works" for is Don Juravin, because people are paying him HUNDREDS to starve themselves.

Research this product, and read the FTC findings.

FAKE POST BY ROCA LABS AND DON KARL JURAVIN. IT'S PROVEN THAT HE GOT CAUGHT FAKING REVIEWS AND SELLING BOGUS PRODUCTS. GOOGLE THOSE NAMES!

Don't buy this stuff, the comments are correct that is like a bad tasting jello and the "inventor" of this expensive garbage admitted that is was fake

DON'T BUY

thick gross jello...no thanks. these people using it don't realize that they are drinking water and exercising now and finally not gouging on fats..it is simple..

This stuff was total rubbish. I hope that people do their research on this product.

No it doesn't !!!!!!

Don't get sick from this stuff! Read up and learn from what other people said about this garbage!

Google this company and it's owner and see what the FTC said about them when they sued them in federal court! You might change your mind on this one!

View more comments (8)
Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program
Pros
  • Earn discounts on future purchases
  • Tastes great and easy to follow
  • Great support network on facebook
Cons
  • Product is made to order
  • But if you reach your healthy weight
  • So there is no refund

Roca Labs - Review in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category

I just ordered mine. Can't wait to try it. Super excited

FAKE POST BY ROCA LABS AND DON KARL JURAVIN

Don't waste your money! It's ***

Google this company and its owner as well before you make your choice!

Make a decision after you talk to actual user fb.com/groups/lost100 because they can tell you how to reduce 100 lbs without surgery at 5% of the cost. I believe there are 12,000 people to talk to and learn from.

Most important, don't do the surgery. Don't do the gastric bypass surgery.

#1319708
@PissedConsumer1276938

This comment is from Don Juravin pushing his product!! Do real research and read the government documents on this "stuff". The real studies and Juravin himself said he tricked people.

@PissedConsumer1276938

You mean AFTER you ban them for asking questions?

View more comments (5)