Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Roca Labs - Don Karl Juravin abuses, he bans me for asking a question
Ladies, please read the *** abuse I have taken from this evil man Don Karl Juravin at Gastric Bypass Alternative, Roca Labs or whatever they are calling his company these days. I ask a simple question online about vitamins and he and his paid henchwomen jump on my *** for asking a question? Then he puts online that he has banned me for this? This is abuse y'all plain and simple...this man doesn't know *** from his elbow I come to find out and he is giving my *** advice on how to live and who I should talk to?? I am pissed and won't take this *** from this booty munch who just wants my *** c notes,,,this *** a scam if I ever saw one,,, Rooster out y'all

Rooster, Don Juravin is an ABSOLUTE JOKE! I wish you would have research this D b.a.g. before you got involved with him and his scam.

Learn how to write please before you post another review "Rooster"

@Anonymous

Your a petty insignificant a.s.s.c.l.o.w.n, Don. Perhaps you could learn to actually write a response. Not to mention, YOU should not be critiquing the writing of anyone.

View more comments (2)
Review
Cons
  • He insulted me
  • Threats of lawsuits
  • Bad treatment
Don Karl juravin insulted me
  • Weight Loss Plans

ROCA LABS FORMER EMPLOYEE SHOCKING CONFESSION
Hi guys...please read this before you make such an important decision concerning your health. There are numerous complaints and lawsuits against Roca Labs, Gastric Bypass Alternative, GBA, Don Karl Juravin personally and Must Cure Obesity, LLC that you need to read! These complaints go back for years and Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin lost big time to pissedcnsumer.com in a lawsuit where he tried to get them to remove these reviews. Good for pissedconsumer and freedom of speech. When you read these things, think hard about your safety and your family. You are not the bad person they say you are. Don't fall prey to these guys who prey upon people like you, and me. Stay strong and do it right! I have downloaded this review and pictures so consumers can be well informed and not make the same mistakes as others have done. All the items I uploaded I obtained freely online and through the public record

Hahaha, I bet it was Don Juravin who did not like this review

I ams Don Karl Juravin the miracle inventor and I does not likes this review

@Anonymous

I has clicked the lone Nos buttons whiles wearing mys bowtie

Good review and repost

Review
Cons
  • Don karl juravin is a fake
  • Fakers
  • Under investigation
Deceptive advertising

Roca Labs-Don Juravin....No magic here, seek real medical help

I am a weight loss specialist and an M.D. based in the LA area mainly seeing patients who are morbidly obese. Many of my patients come to me after trying many, many different ways to lose weight. More often than not, this name of Don Juravin pops up in many consults. Let it be known that I DO NOT recommend bariatric surgery for 90 percent of my patients, nor do I recommend these nutty approaches to something that can be dangerous to one's health. There are many different ways to lose weight, and most methods do not include surgery. It is typically a simple program where one lowers the caloric intake; has an increase of physical activities and a healthy approach to life, with a disciplined variety in one's diet. It is simple and there is no "magic" like Don Juravin proclaims. I have watched his videos and seen his programs. Pure hocus pocus, nothing more nothing less. Additionally, he has apparently admitted that his main product that is supposed to fill you up for hours, is basically a hoax. Before you make this important decision, please consult a real professional with training and not someone who claims that God sent you to him....it's all bunk. I did not write this because I need more patients. I am genuinely scared at what I see.

I bet Don Juravin clicked the only No. Its kinda sad actually.

I picture him sitting at his computer in the dark, aglow in the light from his monitor.

His Face flushed red with embarrassment. His bow-tie spinning in anger as he finally and emphatically clicks the left button of his mouse over the "no" button while speaking it aloud.

Hahahahhahahha!!

@Anonymous

Lmao! If only I could draw the picture in my head..

The Doctor speaks the truth! Thanks for being brave and taking the time to write this so we avoid major pitfalls and possibly illness!

Review
Cons
  • False claims
Dangerous to patients
  • Weight Loss Plans And Scams

Don Juravin - Roca Labs - BUSTED!! Nothing but SCAMMERS and LIARS!!!
Don Juravin, the "inventor" of the useless "Gastric Bypass Alternative" - No Surgery SCAM, got busted in 2014 for faking celebrity endorsements, namely, Alfonso Ribeiro and Tommy Chong. I know what your thinking, strange choices. But I suppose at the time they (or at least Ribeiro) were gaining a bit of notoriety for appearing in "Dancing with the Stars", so perhaps that's why he picked them. Ribeiro was photo shopped holding a container of the scam product, and appearing to endorse its claims. In an article for Ars Technica, Megan Geuss stated the following; "Juravin claimed in his affidavit that he bought a $5.99 subscription to pissedconsumer.com in order to post a positive review. He went on to allege that his subscription was "canceled" and his positive review removed for being in favor of Roca Labs. "My post complied with all the Terms and Conditions of pissedconsumer.com but was blocked because pissedconsumer.com will not allow positive information to come forward. Despite its representations, Opinion Corp. and pissedconsumer.com do not want consumers to have the ability to make informed decisions, but merely want to provide false, misleading and defamatory information about Roca Labs." Funny that he sued this site for providing false, misleading and defamatory information, when he was ACTIVELY deceiving people with fake reviews from celebrities. This guy does not have a shred of self-awareness, and constantly shows his own hypocrisy. You cannot trust anything this guy says. Do you see legit companies have these issues? NO? Why? Because they are actually legitimate companies that aren't trying to scam you! DO NOT fall for it! Do research on him, and all the serious legal issues he's embroiled in!

Why do you say such things about such a great man who brought us his amazing invention from the Holy Land? Praise Don Karl Juravin our great leader who like Jesus is being persecuted for his AMAZING invention and his divine pronouncements.

@Kelly Jo

Hey Don, whoops, I mean Kelly. Come back to earth.

You know your a liar. How could you possibly place yourself along Jesus you hypocrite.

IF you want to get biblical about it, he (you) is/are more like the pharisees. Lying to try to keep your prominence and money.

Misleading others and making ridiculous claims in an attempt to cover up his own deceptions. Always trying to convince people of his "holiness" while attacking the ones who actually expose his lies with the truth.

Or perhaps he's similar to the merchants Jesus whipped in the temple. Using shady business practices and trying to make money off of honest people.

But quite frankly, ALL OF THIS is ABSURD.

It comes down to the truth and facts. It's all in the investigation.

Its all over the internet.

Any sane individual would look at these posts and see that either Don Juravin has a few screws loose or the people who post replies like this do.

@Mike

(mic drop) Juravin, you got TORCHED!!!hahaha

@Kelly Jo

One more thing Kelly (Don).

Juravin keeps aligning himself with Moses and Jesus. Have you forgotten that they gave up their chance at wealth in pursuit of following God and goodness?

Unlike Juravin, they didn't lie and scam people for a profit.

They didn't live in mansions with expensive cars.

And IF Juravin was truly a religious man, he would know that comments like "divine pronouncements" and placing himself with Jesus border on blasphemy.

Please....Therapy.

Review
Cons
  • Scam
  • Don karl juravin lies
  • Fakers
Scam
  • Scam weight loss company
  • Roca Labs Scam

Roca Labs - CRAZY SCAM SALES PITCH! Don Juravin tells us on live FB not to worry about what's in it or how it works!!??!! Have I lost my marbles?

This is one of the craziest sales pitches I have ever seen. People are watching these crazy sales pitches live and buying into the nonsense. Don Juravin starts the live FB session the other night with a weird intro telling us that he is the #1 Weight Loss Guru in America and close his birth place was to Nazareth where Jesus was born and how we can lose up to 6 pounds a night by following his rules and taking "white and red pills" followed up by drinking what seems like gallons of water. Then he introduces us to his "night magic pill", and goes onto say that we can lose up to 6 pounds??!!?? Every night??!!??? How does that one work Don? He then says to us that we should not worry about the ingredients or how it works....say what? Did I just hear that? He says that no one understands how it works, only him. Give me a break. This internet carpet bagger is really trying to pull one over on us. Not me sister. This is crazyville and I am outta here

You are obviously a non believer whoever the coward is that wrote this demonic and horrible review of our GREAT LEADER, SAVIOUR and AMAZING INVENTOR Don Karl Juravin. Our Don was born in the Holy Land and conceived of his AMAZING invention there.

He has brought us his AMAZING and HOLY invention to use so we can be healthy.

Our Don, like Jesus, is being persecuted and vilified by non-believers and those non-believers will regret their evil words when like Jesus, our GREAT LEADER will rise up against all of you. Praise be unto our GREAT LEADER Don Karl Juravin!

@Kelly Jo

Wow really Kelly Joe?!? You don't sound crazy at all.

Lmao

I was looking at using this product until I saw your comments on here.

You comparing him to Jesus really?? Wtf!!

@Noneofyourbusiness

I am not crazy... I am a part of his divine group. Come to us and feel his loving and caring online embrace!

Kelly,

Stay away from the cool-aid.

@Kelly Jo

YES!! And DON makes the most DELICIOUS Kool-Aid!!!! Be sure to purchase our matching outfits and ceremonial bow-tie!!

Don,

Do you think this actually helps your product/case?

You've lost it.

He takes advantage of obese people and it's a shame

View more comments (6)
Review
Cons
  • Made fun of me
  • Deceptive practices
  • Product is useless
Crazy claims
  • Roca Labs Case

Don Juravin - Roca Labs - SCAM ALERT!!
FTC has investigated and found many disturbing facts about the claims that Roca Labs, Don Juravin have made regarding "Gastric Bypass Alternative" - No Surgery. CBS reported on some of the findings in an Oct. 1 2015 report that can be found at the following link. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ftc-lawsuit-roca-labs-weight-loss-powder-gag-clause-customers-sued/ Not only did Don Juravin/Roca Labs employ deceptive business practices, including creating fake "third party" websites and reviews to make his product appear to be medically legitimate, but even advertised that the product was safe for children. The FTC investigation found that no proper clinical trials had been preformed to even support any of the claims. On the contrary, the investigations found that the "pink rubbery goo" customers would have to eat, contained "common dietary fibers" that have been proven to aid very little, if at all, with weight-loss. Ultimately, any weight-loss would be the result of starvation by fasting for 16 hours, drinking only water. Don Juravin said it himself in the FTC deposition. He stated, "I need to make my fat customer, I need to make them fast 16 hours. I cannot be direct with them, and say, hey, youre going to fast 16 hours. Just listening to that is scary. I have to trick the customer with love." In addition, when customers made negative reviews of the product, they were bullied and hit with lawsuits claiming they violated a "gag-clause." PLEASE do fall for the lies Don Juravin makes regarding any of his products, and subject yourself to his unhealthy weight-loss SCAM!!

lol... I bet the only negative dislike was juravin or one of his crazzies

More likely Don himself.

I read elsewhere that's says god sends him his customers (victims)! Makes me wonder which God he may be referring to!

View more comments (2)
Review
Cons
  • Scam
  • Fake reviews
  • Ftc investigation
Scam
Preferred solution
I'd like the FTC and IRS to put Don Juravin out of business
  • Gba Scam

Roca Labs "groups" are a CULT in a downward spiral
I am so ashamed that my friends are in this "cult" like group and have witnessed deplorable and demeaning messages sent to their group members. When memebers ask anything that to Don Karl Juravin, or the The Don as he calls himself; that don't fall in line with his sales pitch, he goes crazy and writes horrible things to these ladies who just want encouragement in their quest to achieve a healthy weight. I was so shocked when when I saw this, I then realized this group was in a "cult" like atmosphere, and they don't even realize it. Fortunately, it looks like my friends are bailing out, thank god based upon what they have seen. I have posted pics where he says he "conceived" this "miracle" in the Holy Land. I have also posted a pic as with "boot camp rules" and he talks about his studies of the Bible in Hebrew and somehow he can make them lose 50 pounds a month?? When someone says something demeaning or mean to me, I don't take that lightly. Some of these other people are too embarrassed and hurt to fight back. All he wants is to keep tapping their credit card or bank account, and they keep falling for it. Not me. I have posted some of these horrible exchanges as well as two pics from what I, and others considered very offensive from the Gastric Bypass Alternative website. All of these pics were gathered from their website in the public forums. Don't fall for this craziness and join their "cult". I thank pissedconsumer.com for letting us get the truth out.

He tried to get one of his old employees to wear a fat suit and pretend she lost her weight in advertisements. She blew the whistle on this guy, and he still is in the process of suing her.. L.o.s.e.r.

I thought these products were legit at first but then I started to really pay close attention!! You can fish out who gets paid to advertise to make The DON more money!

He belittles and puts down yet they praise him and thank him for what? Smh sad sad!!

Quit ripping good people off! You don't deserve that money!

@Anonymous

So true! That's why I stopped paying good money for garbage! I lost my weight with diet and excercise...imagine that

@Anonymous

I went on and looked at some of the people giving reviews because I was going to buy the product but in her previous pictures she was the same exact size for the past four years. So ya she was paid to advertise

Don Juravin is a conn man by his very nature. Don't trust him

I'm not in the program but have been following the results of the people and their postings. It's called a boot camp and for a reason!

They joined to lose weight and MANY of them are actually losing weight! You need to be tough on them if you want results. How do you think people in the military are treated during boot camp?

If their soft and easy on them they'll just turn out sissys and snowflakes. People need a kick in the *** every now and then to keep them going!

@Anonymous

Yeah people need a kick in the *** as you say be he is just down right Disastrous!!!!! If you are truly encouraging someone and trying to continue to motivate them and others then he has no business going "OFF" on people all because they are not at their "healthy weight" yet!

I love to be encouraged instead is DIScouraged!!!

He is a predator and an online bully and money hungry if you are not one of his trolls and follow his every move and agree to his every quote! I can't believe people are so mesmerized by this manipulator.

These people are in a weird cult. Just read the stuff this guy says and which his *** videos.

I watched one where he said that only he unstands how his garbage works and not to worry about what was in it. He is a freak

We are not a cult in a downward spiral. We are a blessed and divine group that has a great leader who is named Don Karl Juravin.

Just because we have detractors to our following and the US Government is spreading lies, that doesn't mean ***. We are strong!

@Kelly Jo

Yeah right! I've watched and listened and stayed behind the curtain!!

It is very CULT like and disturbing! Stop giving him your money!! That stuff is not safe in my opinion! Yes people have lost weight but there are also several people that have stomach issues (yes they drank plenty of water), complained of severe headache, vomitting and just overall sick!!

This is NOT right!! Stop supporting him...he's all about money and putting folks down

@Kelly Jo

He's Don Karl Juravin now... He has had many names.

user35597060
@Kelly Jo

Wow....if that doesn't sound like a cult, I don't know what is

He is a nut job. Watch his live Facebook "show". A laugh a min this guy

View more comments (12)
Review
Cons
  • Bad treatment
  • Deceptive practices
Bad treatment of customers
  • Weight Loss Plans
  • Roca Labs Cult

DANGER! Roca Labs/Don Karl Juravin: NO MEDICAL TRAINING and giving DANGEROUS MEDICAL ADVICE

I am pleading with everyone not to fall for this scam and do your research and talk to a real medical professional who is trained in weight loss. Do your research before you buy from this firm. I found that Don Juravin goes by many names. He goes by (pics provided) Don Karl Juravin, Don juravin and Adi Juravin. This person by his own admission has ZERO medical training. After he was indicted in Israel for bad things(pic provided), he comes to the US and changes his name when googling people's backgrounds become really easy. As you can see from the screen pics, he lived in Florida and you can see that he was in auto accessories business. He then bought a company in Florida, which he changed the name to Roca Labs. He preys on the vulnerable who are over weight and are desperately seeking help. The "help" he offers is bizarre and fake; he admitted that he "tricks his fat customer" into buying his crazy products which have been proven to be worthless by the US Government and his own words in court. I have also uploaded a pic where one of his users is complaining recently that she only lost 9.5 pounds in 3 weeks, and she suffered a seizure from their "regemen"!! She pleads with him (Don Juravin) to let her eat protein ! This is absolutely insane that this poor girl is pleading with this internet huckster for more protein so she won't suffer another seizure! I also put up other pics to support this review so others won't be harmed! Please, please, read the reviews and do your own research. I cannot stand looking at how these poor people are abused and given crazy advice. Talk to your MD and don't take these kinds of risks! It's not worth it ladies!

Roca Labs is a shitte show mates, do your homework when it comes to the serious matters like this. It's all about the ,, and the $.....

Review
Pros
  • Don karl juravin is a fool
Cons
  • Don karl juravin is a fake
Dangerous advice

Don Juravin - Roca Labs - "Gastric Bypass Alternative" SCAM

The FTC has conducted an investigation of Don Juravin, Roca Labs and the "Gastric Bypass Alternative"-No Surgery. Here is just a few of MANY of the findings... What customers who paid hundreds of dollars for this supposed gastric bypass alternative actually got were common dietary fibers that have been shown to be of little, if any, help in weight loss. The undisputed facts of this case show that Defendants leveraged these core deceptions, and several other deceptive and unfair practices." Defendants also promoted their product through apparently neutral or unbiased referrals. For example, Defendants operated GastricBypass.me, a purportedly independent website providing information about bariatric surgery and alternatives to surgery. Juravin created this site (to educate and scare people about gastric bypass surgery), and Defendants sometimes directed traffic to it via search advertising. There was no disclosure on the GastricBypass.me site that it was affiliated with RLI. Also at Juravins direction, Defendants had their agents create blogs, make embellished or fictitious forum posts or reviews and comment on Roca Labs Facebook ads, all to promote the products and direct traffic to Defendants websites. Defendants endorsements were deceptive. They ran a fake informational website, purporting to educate consumers about gastric bypass surgery, but in reality promoting the Roca Labs products. In some of their videos, they used actors who had never used Roca Labs products, reading scripts written by Juravin and those working at his direction. "Defendants had no competent and reliable scientific evidence to support any of these claims. The FTCs expert, Dr. Steven Heymsfield, reviewed material on the Roca Labs products and ingredients, and other scientific literature. He found no scientific basis for the challenged claims." Medical Legitimacy There is so much information in the FTC investigation, I wanted to dedicate one page addressing the weight-loss and other medical claims of the "Gastric Bypass Alternative" - NO SURGERY from Roca Labs and Don Juravin. We'll start with the claims: (all excerpts are from the FTC's Summary Judgement) "Well Im sure youre wondering, what is the success rate? Roca Labs Formula is scientifically proven to have a 90% success rate. It will always achieve a gastric bypass effect by physically occupying your stomach, leaving only 20% available space for 10-16 hours. Youll eat 50% less, and can spare your body as much as 2,000 unnecessary calories a day without feeling any urge to overeat. That equals 15 pounds a month." However, the FTC concluded the following: "What customers who paid hundreds of dollars for this supposed gastric bypass alternative actually got were common dietary fibers that have been shown to be of little, if any, help in weight loss." And in regards to the legitimacy of the medicinal claims of the product, the FTC stated: "Defendants had no competent and reliable scientific evidence to support any of these claims. The FTCs expert, Dr. Steven Heymsfield, reviewed material on the Roca Labs products and ingredients, and other scientific literature. He found no scientific basis for the challenged claims." "Defendants expert, Dr. Jay Hoffman, did not even evaluate whether the challenged claims were substantiated; thus, the FTCs evidence on this crucial point is unrebutted." "Defendants do not possess any study that substantiates their claims. They had one inadequate clinical study on the Roca Labs products themselves, the Clinical Study Report by the Center for Applied Health Sciences (CAHS). That study was completed in September 2015years after Defendants had started making claims. As Dr. Heymsfield notes, that study found no changes in body weight during the 28-day duration, nor were there any statistically significant findings that users felt less hungry when taking the products." "Defendants admit it does not substantiate their claims." "Based on his review, Dr. Heymsfield offered his expert opinion that the literature on weight loss and individual dietary fibers, as well as the research summaries provided by Roca Labs, do not provide competent and reliable scientific evidence for any of the Roca Labs claims." "Defendants expert agrees." Well, there you have it. There is so much more info they found about all Don Juravin's shady dealings. Google it. Educate yourself!

Thank you so much for sharing, what a horrible person and company

I had to put on my reading cap for this one. Good info though

Poor Don. The one lone "no" again...

This Don Juravin is a bankrupt idiot and pathological liar. Don’t fall for his scams.

LOL

Great review! Glad I saw this and will not make that mistake.

View more comments (5)
Review
Cons
  • Under investigation
  • Deceptive practices
  • Bullying
  • Scam weight loss company
  • Ftc Investigation
  • Gastricbypassalternative
  • Thedon

Don Karl Juravin & Roca Labs- Ask him hard questions live and watch him squirm, get angry and ban me from FB group!

Hey guys! I like you are in search of a workable weight loss plan. When I found this FB group for Roca Labs I was intrigued, until I was insulted by it's owner who claims to be an "Amazing Inventor" from the "Holy Land"......lol. So I started digging around and decided to ask some tough questions about how he can claim to help people lose 50 pounds a month safely, (everywhere professionals say max 2 lbs safely/ week) and what is all this nasty business online about a case against him where he basically admitted his product was fake. I have posted some screen shots where they make the weight loss claim on their website and several shots of his reaction and a screen shot of some pills that he is marketing as a part of the so called "regimen" that when you look closely at the screen shoot, it says on the pill bottle " White Pills" " Stress + Sleep ( "anti-***")". Very, very unprofessional I must say. Are you *** kidding me? Is this guy serious? How are people falling for this scheme? Well, enjoy the proof I have posted and I must encourage you potential patients to ask tough questions because it is your life. Don't take chances with that and God bless you.

You cant belive everything you read on the internet. I dont believe all the wonderful stuff I read anymore than I believe all the bad. Most of the bad I read sounds like the same person over and over again.

He is a washed up piece ***

People falling for this do so because they are fat & don't want to be anymore.

He is pretty much finished and washed up. The Feds will put this scammer out of our misery. No one will shed a tear.

This some scary stuff! I can't understand how people can be soooo gullible

This "Inventor" just wants you to pay him to starve yourself.

This guy is a JOKE and a crybaby. WATCH OUT!!

If he doesn't like something you say, he'll hit you with a frivolous lawsuit!!

He LOVES to waste the courts time.

He has such little self-awareness that in his deposition with the FTC, he just strait up admits that he has to "trick his customers with love."

Total scammer.

Haha! Good, funny and informative review.

There is too much of this craziness on the web where so much fake info is passed out and taken as a time tested fact.

Do what I did to lose weight. I lowered my calories, stopped eating junk and excercised. Guess what? I lost weight safely and naturally.

Amazing? Not really, just try it without the hocus pocus.

View more comments (7)
Review
Cons
  • Bad treatment
  • Product is useless
I was lied to