map-marker Parlin, New Jersey

Review in Weight Loss Programs category from Parlin, New Jersey

Was going to order from Roca Labs...not anymore! Glad I found this site !!

They say (in comments here) money back guarantee...but the fine print on the site clearly states "no refunds or returns".

What a crock! How about standing behind your product???

Roca Labs Reply:
Sorry about the wrong impression you received about Roca Labs.

We take this opportunity here to correct your perception about Roca Labs by showing you that Roca Labs is here to help people. This platform was created for good purposes and so was Roca Labs.

We would ask you to watch this video: https://youtu.be/XdfFwf8mBDY and see how much GOOD Roca Labs brings to the world by helping people achieve healthy weight WITHOUT surgery.

☁ James 4:11 Do not speak against one another, brethren He who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks against the law and judges the law; but if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge of it + Proverbs 10:18 He who conceals hatred has lying lips, And he who spreads slander is a fool.
Guest

Actually once you finish the program you get a certain percentage back of it didn't work. It's listed on their website.

map-marker Evansville, Indiana

Stop bashing Roca Labs

I am not a worker and it is working fine it doesn't taste nasty so that's one lie I read and every weight lose takes dedication so if you didn't get the results you wanted blame self not ROCA LABS there contract a little steep cause everyone should be able to give their opinion but it does work I AM VERY SATISFIED I DONT HAVE CRAVINGS ANYMORE AND I USE TO HAVE A SWEET TOOTH DAILY STOP ALL THE NEGATIVE STUFF CAUSE IF IT DIDNT WORK FOR YOU ITS SIMPLE YOU NEEDED TO BE MORE DEDICATED. ITS REALLY BAD HOW PEOPLE TRY AND BRING UP PEOPLES FAULTS WE ALL HAVE FAULTS PEOPLE..............

Roca Labs Reply:
You are right and thanks. Roca Labs really works.

The Anti-Cravings is GREAT and for many is can be a life saver. One donut is 440 calories which is 2 oz of fat. 3 such donuts a week and you gain about 2 lbs of fat a month. All together, cravings for snacks, sweets and fatty foods account for 5 to 12 lbs a month. Roca Labs Anti-Craving can help you diminish those craving and spare your body from the fat. https://rocalabs.com/ and check the Weight-Analysis which is free.
Pros:
  • Website
  • Weight loss
BECAUSE I FINALLY FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF THANKS ROCA LABS
Guest

Today's day 1 i eat my dose i feel sooo full!.

Lol i feel like i eat a turkey dinner eat 3 bits of an apple and im quit done with eating for now 1 bottle of water drank im done. Loving this stuff and it tastes great i got peach flavoring from them or i could use any crystal light flavor i want and do that so i like the taste of it and the texter is very similar to jello thats not hade enough water so the taking isnt so bad.

It's amazed me im quite happy. Thank you roca labs

Guest

Thank u I just ordered it then I looked up reviews and see all the negative comments I almost wanted to cancel until I read ur story.....thx again I can't wait to start!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-954911

I love it . It works great and i dont see how anyone can say it dont if ur eating less then how are you not bound for successes. I love it does what it says.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-954911

have you started yet

View more comments (3)
map-marker Magnolia, Delaware

I was going to purchase until I came on here

I read every word on their site including the Terms and Conditions. I am extremely skeptical especially since this has not been approved by the FDA.

Then I decided to research and came across this site. I see where the doctor from the site has had his license revoked and that was enough for me. I didn't gain weight over night and I will not lose it over night but I will lose it by low carb/ low sugar and exercise. I saw several concerning statements in the Terms & Conditions that cause me to stay with the path I am on.

There is no way Health Insurances (Especially Tri-Care) would cover this but the site eludes to it but changes up by saying its a Military Discount.

Thanks!

Roca Labs Reply:
Roca Labs appreciates true and honest comments. We have IMPROVED tremendously in the last few months including new TERMS which you can read here: https://rocalabs.com/about/terms/ and pricing.

map-marker Keota, Oklahoma

Roco Labs none Gastic Sleeve product

Don't buy just simply cut up a thousand bucks or burn a thousand bucks you have more success with weigh loss then giving them the thousand bucks for a worthless product that will dehydrate to the point you will need fluids (hospital) dispite following their directions of drinking water.

Talk about one of the biggest scram on the market it is ROCA lab.

They are extremely high priced and theif product will compete successfully with toilet dropping when it comes to effectiveness. They offer no refund or adjustment. If you order this product you are stuck. You can't get a refund for returning, which a good signal of how bad the darn product must be.

They make certain they get their money by going through collection agency, threatening you with legal action all under the name "love our customer". Futhermore you can't get pass there option of pre recordings when calling. In fact the will simply tell you all the question you ask have answer at their web site!!! No one on one talk with you.

If by chance they do return a call it will be late in the evening when you are out.

Roca Labs Reply:
Dear Sir or Madam, if you are a real customer and feel that you have not been served well enough, let us make it up to you so please login to: https://rocalabs.com/SUPPORT or email us support@RocaLabs.com and mention PC++ as a code ❥.

Writing here "anonymously" as a "customer" is something that our competitors do. Please identify so we can help you. We love helping our customers and we constantly improving. Let us make it up to you... if you are real.
Not as described/ advertised
map-marker Ormond Beach, Florida

Who really are these people that give us advice?

I am sick to my stomach. The doctor in the lab coat tell you how to spend your hard earned money is a convicted ***!!!!!! His licenses in NY and NJ have been revoked forever he is a predator and abuser, first with children, a very psychological desire and now he is making a living praying on people with a variety of reason for being in an unhealthy physical state. Oh and by the way he was never a medical doctor he was in fact a doctor of neurology having no knowledge of why people are obese or how to treat it. DON'T BE HIS NEXT VICTIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow or copy and paste this link below to learn for yourself:

Roca Labs Reply:
You got it wrong or your are... a competitor. Roca Labs LOVES their customers and look how Roca Labs improves and saves lives: https://rocalabs.com/reviews/ and look at yound Bry who reduced 215 lbs WOTHOUT surgery https://youtu.be/q-wX_ZFllDM or Darlene the senior who reduced 86 lbs and prolonged her life thanks to Roca Labs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjFtILmXkmE It is an AMAZING way to achieve healthy weight as ALTERNATIVE to bariatric surgery.

Poor representation

Let the company propose a solution

Guest

I was very tempted to buy the product from awhile ago, but then at a second look I have read that if do not drink 6 bottles of 16 floz/day, then the product can clog and that could even lead to surgery.Therefore is totally contraindicated for the people who barely drink water.It is good the company posted secondary effects.

Guest

this has absolutely nothing to do with the product just saying

Dear PissedConsumer User:

Not everyone believes you should have the right to express yourself about the companies who take your hard-earned money for their products and services. Roca Labs certainly does not.

Please read on to learn about the legal campaign Roca Labs is undertaking to punish consumers who complain about its products.

Roca Labs is doing whatever it can to identify former customers and others who have posted their comments here so it can take legal action against them to prevent them from expressing themselves and informing other consumers about their experiences. PissedConsumer is fighting the actions of Roca Labs in the courts. Our attorneys have filed papers in two different states demonstrating that the law prohibits these actions by Roca Labs. But Roca Labs is not waiting for a ruling – it is suing customers to shut down their speech and, if possible, obtain “damages” to intimidate others from speaking.

Roca Labs seems likely continue to sue customers who speak out until a judge stops them.

We hope that happens soon, but it may take months to obtain a ruling. We cannot provide legal advice or representation to users, however. Therefore, you may wish to seek legal counsel if you have concerns about a review you have posted here.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

You should also review our takedown policy at http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html to inform yourself as to what measures you can take to voluntarily request the removal of your own PissedConsumer review, if you wish to do so.

Click here for important news to Roca Labs reviewers on PissedConsumer: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/roca-labs-fundraising.html PissedConsumer Team

Ramel Waw

I looked at Roca Labs website and it looks like he has been removed from their site. It appears they too are appalled by him and his actions.

Btw, I am not defending him but you say he was not a medical doctor but a doctor of neurology IS A MD but he specialized in neurology.

What makes you think that since the *** doctor who was deceptive about being a *** didn't give false information to Roca Labs? He was convicted in 2011, Roca Labs has been around for years. Could it be that he was convicted after he had a relationship with Roca Labs?

How is this Roca Labs fault? Really?

You better boycott and write bad reviews WalMart the next time one of their employees gets convicted of a disgusting crime like committed.

View more comments (3)
map-marker Westminster, Maryland

Don't spend your money on this product that doesn't give you a guarantee & then locks you into paying or be penalized!

Have been on this Product for over a month...I eat very few calories & I workout beyond the expected requirement, I lost 4 pounds, then gained 2 back! How does that happen???

I wished I would have googled a review of the product before spending my money. I could have gotten 6 treatments of laser lipo instead for $200 dollars cheaper!!! I know that would have worked, plus, their clinic is local!

I still have the powdery mixture that will probably last for another two months. I decided to make payments on the product rather than buy it all at once which costed me $50 more than the original amount quoted.

Don't buy this product!!! Scammed in MD.

Roca Labs Reply:
Dear Sir or Madam, if you are a real customer and feel that you have not been served well enough, let us make it up to you so please login to https://rocalabs.com/SUPPORT or email us support@RocaLabs.com and mention PC++ as a code ❥. It looks like you really tried hard and something was still wrong. It happens. Let us help you achieve healthy weight. Please read the new https://rocalabs.com/support/instructions/

Cons:
  • Product does not work
Damaged or defective
Guest

I'm not surprised you gained weight if you are working out like crazy.

you don't want to starve yourself, you want to eat a sensible amount of food.

2. if you starve yourself, your body stores fat and burns muscle (quick weight loss)

2. if you work out, you're going to build muscle. Muscle is twice as dense and twice as heavy as fat.

Use the product if it works to keep your eating in line with recommended amounts. Then before you begin, measure your waist, thighs, calves, upper arms, lower arms, wrists, ankles, hips and bust.

After a period of time (and you really should give any diet a chance to work) re-measure.

Are your clothes looser? Have you lost inches instead of pounds?

Guest

I have been using the formulas for months and lost almost 80 pounds. I follow the instructions and NEVER deviate from them.

I have lost weight quicker than I thought I would.

I can say I know this isn't a scam.

map-marker Bellevue, Washington

Roca Labs Work Experience Review from Bellevue, Washington

I am speaking from my personal experience......Sound familiar to anyone??????

I would like to say honestly it isn't the product from Roca Labs. It is the way it is operated and its manner of representation..... They ask people/employee/IC to lie about results by adding more weight lost than the true number. They ask employees/IC's to make fake profiles and post positive comments to have bad ones move down list on any/all social networking sites.

They dont offer support for users unless you spend almost 1,000.00 They filter calls and send existing customers emails. As I stated its not the product, it can be effective for most.

The issue is that DonJ, (the director of Roca Labs,so it says.....again they lie and deceive) is a MONSTER, and will not pay independent contractors for supposedly "lost sales" or "legal fees" that had in fact been caused by the choices made to boost traffic and sales on their website.....

He claims I personally caused a lawsuit by taking a message from an attorney through live chat. The lawsuit was in fact, already filed 6 days beforehand......he is allowing images and fake stories of/from stars promoting and/or using Roca Labs' product on their website to be used.

So anyone offered a job DO NOT TAKE IT. They prey on people either in need of losing weight or someone who needs to support their family, then he finds some way to not pay wages earned. He refuses to pay the over 1,000.00 for my wages earned .......... HE IS A CROOK AND HE SCAMMED ME PERSONALLY.

Roca Labs Reply:
Since we do not have an employee in Bellevue, Washington this will be just another misuse of this consumer review platform.

Real people with real issues do not hide and should stand behind their claims and be ready and willing to defend it even in court.

Ouch.

View more comments (1)

Product does not work like gastric bypass, I should know I have had a gastric bypass

I gained weight while using the product. I am normally a careful person and should have researched more before spending over NZ$1000 for this product.

Desperation and hopefulness to loose 10kg before a big event (I'm looking for 20kgs to loose to reach my goal weight). I did not eat more, ate only within the suggested time period, drank loads of water, exercised but did not see results.

Ten years ago I had a gastric bypass, due to slipping into bad habits I gained some of the weight back. I think it gives a false impression that this product works the same. Not even close! Before you can eat too much your stomach tells your brain that you are full. This product merely makes you uncomfortable.

I am very disappointed. What a waste of time and money. I will be back on my previous plan of moderation without the safety net I was hoping for.

Roca Labs Reply:
No idea who you are and why you would hide as "anonymous" claims.

Real customers that really want to achieve HEALTHY WEIGHT tell us who they are so we can help them.

Roca Labs LOVES to help their customers.

We have many that claim that they had little SUCCESS and once we helped them, they had GREAT SUCCESS with Roca Labs. Let us help you too. Roca Labs REALLY WORKS.

Look at these: https://www.youtube.com/user/RocaLabs/videos they are REAL ROCA LABS REVIEWS.
Pros:
  • Website
Cons:
  • Product itself
Not as described/ advertised

Let the company propose a solution

map-marker Bailey, Mississippi

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Effect Review from Bailey, Mississippi

I was going to purchase this product after reading Dancing With The Stars review. After reading this site..I will NOT he ordering from them! Are they even FDA APPROVED?????

Roca Labs Reply:
Roca Labs appreciates true and honest comments. We have IMPROVED tremendesly in the last few months including new TERMS which you can read here: https://rocalabs.com/about/terms/ and pricing.

We want to correct the perception you hold about us by showing you that Roca Labs is here to help people. We would ask you to watch this video:https://youtu.be/XdfFwf8mBDY and see how much GOOD Roca Labs brings to the world by helping people achieve healthy weight WITHOUT surgery.

Roca Labs LOVES its customers and if we did not do enough for them so far, we will now. Please also watch how Roca Labs became a life saver for Marilon: https://youtu.be/50FyZFgL_y0 and maybe you want to read this: https://onechristiandad.wordpress.com/2013/01/29/god-hates-defamation-slander-malice-what-about-you/ Because of competitors like: http://roca-labs.pissedconsumer.com/sue-me-20151001708859.html you took a wrong perception about Roca Labs.

With a lot of SUCCESS videos that you may view here: https://www.youtube.com/user/RocaLabs/videos and ♫ GREAT POSITIVE REVIEWS: https://rocalabs.com/roca-labs-reviews/ we simply have to LOVE our customers and help them by providing better support.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

All weight loss requires behavior change

Obviously, nothing is going to work for everybody.

BUT for this or any program to succeed, you must COMPLY. I'm looking into it (hence my presence on this site), but I'm thinking if I could possibly follow the behavioral changes (eat only during time, eat half a serving, 1" between mouthfuls, only eat carrots, celery after 8pm, and EXERCISE daily, AND skip the drive thrus, the sodas, etc.), I might well be able to conquer my excess blubber without sending them money.

I really want someone to give me self-discipline. But I wonder if you can actually buy that.

Roca Labs Reply:
YES YES YES. Thank you. Look at Bry who reduced 215 lbs WITHOUT surgery https://youtu.be/q-wX_ZFllDM or Darlene the senior who reduced 86 lbs and prolonged her life thanks to Roca Labs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjFtILmXkmE It is an AMAZING way to achieve healthy weight as ALTERNATIVE to bariatric surgery.
Poor customer service

Guest

Vialus shakes were the weight loss craze last year. I don't sell or promote the product, but speaking from experience...you can loose alot of weight drinking one for breakfast and lunch.

I did that..and had a weight watcher cheese stick, fruit etc for snack between breakfast/ & between lunch/dinner. I would eat a lean cuisine or WW meal for dinner. There are hundreds of recipes on pinterest etc.to make tasty shakes, meals and even dessert with the shake mix. I was surprised because the shake mix is actually awesome by itself(taste like cake)!

I mix it with almond milk and it's so good. I stopped buying directly from the company and find mine on ebay. I just purchased 5 bags plus box's of flavor mix for less than 100.oo!

If I remember correctly each bag is around 50.oo on the website with "membership". Just thought I would share..good luck:)

View more comments (1)
map-marker Houston, Texas

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Effect Review from Houston, Texas

This stuff does not work at all. Instead of me losing weight I gained.I was losing weight before i started this stuff but I was trying to get a quick fix so I purchased the stuff from them and it back fired.

I now weights more than I have ever weighted. Dont buy this product it will be a waste of money

Roca Labs Reply:
Looks like one of those competitors' comments made by doctors or surgeons who are concerned that Roca Labs "Gastric Bypass Effect" can help obese people achieve healthy weight WITHOUT surgery.

It is common for doctors and surgeons to be concerned that a natural regimen can be perceived as safer or more SUCCESSFUL than a surgery. Moreover, bariatric surgery does not offer Anti-Cravings solution like Roca Labs does. Read about safety on https://rocalabs.com/ and here http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23470583

map-marker Phoenix, Arizona

Review from Phoenix, Arizona

Scam scam scam. Biggest waste of money in my entire life.

They need to very exposed for this ***. Cost me $700

Roca Labs Reply:

Does not look like a real customer.

These are REAL customers of Roca Labs and REAL ROCA LABS REVIEWS: Bry https://youtu.be/RQHZzsTyqMM and Marilon https://youtu.be/50FyZFgL_y0 and Darlene https://youtu.be/XdfFwf8mBDY and https://youtu.be/9Z2RB6h_b34 and many more here: https://rocalabs.com/roca-labs-reviews/

Guest

Why didn't it work? You aren't being helpful saying what went wrong.

Guest

Upon checking the website, the kits that they offer have different prices and you can choose which kit would best fit your need. The price is indicated when you process your order. You will have to fill out the health application form which is good because you will know if you are qualified or not to use the it.

map-marker Tampa, Florida

Alfonso Ribeiro Amazed by Roca Labs

This review was taken down because Alfonso Ribiero's manager and attorney informed Opinion Corp that it was never endorsed by him, and the statement that claimed so was a lie.

Roca Labs Reply:
Actually, Roca Labs did sign an agreement with Dancing With The Stars https://news.rocalabs.com/celebs/dancing-with-the-stars-celebrities-review-roca-labs and the stars met 5 Roca Labs real people who shared their SUCCESS stories of reducing their weight by about 100 lbs each without surgery.

These GREAT Roca Labs users simply followed the Roca Labs regimen for Gastric Bypass Effect.

Guest

How much did he get paid for this “review”?

Guest

While there may be no such thing as bad publicity, I think Roca labs is about to be made aware of the power of the Streisand Effect. Having never heard of them previously, all I now know is that if you are a dissatisfied customer, you have not only wasted time and money, but face a lawsuit. That alone tells me to say as far away from them as possible.

map-marker Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Effect Review from Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

Roca Labs are now trying to sue anyone who leaves an honest negative review. If this product was so fabulous, the results would speak for themselves.

Instead, the product is fake, unhealthy and a scam... So why don't you guys go ahead and sue everyone who proves the fact.

Also, Roca got an "F" on the BBB.

Roca Labs Reply:
And here is the TRUTH: Roca Labs LOVES their customers and constantly improves.

The real Roca Labs reviews are here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z2RB6h_b34 and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUoFx_SfH_1ySPSP0EdBPtQ and Bry https://youtu.be/RQHZzsTyqMM and Marilon https://youtu.be/50FyZFgL_y0 and Darlene https://youtu.be/XdfFwf8mBDY and https://youtu.be/9Z2RB6h_b34 and many more here: https://rocalabs.com/roca-labs-reviews/
Guest

Just checked the BBB and actually there is no rating for Roca Labs. You are certainly entitled to your opinion of a product but lying about the company seems a bit hypocritical.

Guest

PissedConsumer has "F" on the BBB and actually they have 3 time has many followers on FaceBook as PissedConsumer who is being sued now again and again. Actually, PissedConsumer is now longer a blackboard and is writing here their own comments and posts against the law that protects them. So...

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-873940

What?

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-873940

Found the Roca Labs shill.

View more comments (4)
map-marker Orem, Utah

Never even opened it, still won't take it back!

I never even opened the product because my mom tried it, and said it was total ***, so I didn't bother, I contacted them to see if I could get a refund, as I haven't even opened the *** product, and they won't take it back, period. What a scam!

Seriously, save your *** money, this is ridiculous. Their customer support was rude, telling me that they don't reward failure, even when I told them that I don't need it because I'm losing the weight using a nutritionist, instead of using their product that doesn't even work.

I'm very upset that I bought into this ***, and lost around $750 because I was ***. Save your money!

Roca Labs Reply:
You can not comment on a product you have not tried. This great platform is not for "opinions" but for real users. Try Roca Labs and see for yourself. It is AMAZING and GREAT way to achieve healthy weight.

If your mother truly bought Roca Labs, have her contact support@RocaLabs.com and they would LOVE to help her become a success story. Look at Bry who reduced 215 lbs WOTHOUT surgery https://youtu.be/q-wX_ZFllDM or Darlene the senior who reduced 86 lbs and prolonged her life thanks to Roca Labs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjFtILmXkmE It is an AMAZING way to achieve healthy weight as ALTERNATIVE to bariatric surgery.

We remind you: James 4:11 Do not speak against one another, brethren He who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks against the law and judges the law; but if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge of it + Proverbs 10:18 He who conceals hatred has lying lips, And he who spreads slander is a fool. "
Poor customer service

Full refund

Guest

Thank you for telling people the truth before there buy

Guest

Oh and that person that's says they made you a label and put it on THE PREPAIRED BOTTLE?????? Lol roflmao.....you must be kidding here, right? These are not prescriptions....what a joke........

Guest

Most products will give u a guarantee. Obviously if ya'll are taking something with no guarantee and no refund...why bother with such an obvious fake product. Welcome to the world of scammers....

Guest

You bought a product that was prepared for you and has a personal label with your name on it and the company explained you clearly that you can not return it. Now, you are slandering their name in vein. I suggest you remove this defamation fast.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-873840

First amendment is a ***, ain't it.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-873840

Funny, Lovehoney.com will take back even used sex toys. Roca labs just want your money. They are a scam.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-873840

Companies with solid customer service will take a refund on unopened goods, even if they're personalized, because people remember that. Even if they take a financial hit, it's worth it to avoid negative PR. Apparently this company hasn't learned how quickly bad news spreads on the internet yet.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-873840

How many points do I get for finding the Roca Labs shill?

View more comments (8)