Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

BUSTED AGAIN! US FEDS CATCH ROCA LABS OWNER DON JURAVIN a.k.a ADI JORBIN ILLEGALLY SELLING COURT ORDERED FROZEN ASSETS

BUSTED AGAIN!  US FEDS CATCH ROCA LABS OWNER DON JURAVIN a.k.a ADI JORBIN ILLEGALLY SELLING COURT ORDERED FROZEN ASSETS
Wow! The comedic antics of the Roca Labs owner never stops! According to the documents that have been uploaded for your review, Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin a.k.a. Adi Jorbin a.k.a. Adi Juravin are under a US federal court ordered asset freeze. He was caught in 2015 hiding assets from cash to luxury cars from the view of the Feds. That slapped him around and he was supposedly behaving until he got caught again in May selling a $106,000 Mercedes Benz sports car. On top of that, he lied to them about buying another $85,000 Mercedes Benz. Now, they are holding him in contempt of court among other things. Big mistake it turns out and further compounded by lying to the Feds in sworn statements that the car was not operational and was not being sold, when in all actuality the car worked just fine and it was sold. According to the Feds, this is one of many luxury motor cars bought with funds of defrauded customers who bought fake weight loss products from Roca Labs and Don Karl Juravin who also goes by the names Adi Jorbin, Adi Juravin, Don Juravin, and Don Adi Juravin who was convicted in Israel by their version of the FTC for similar antics. According to records, he fled the country after filing bankruptcy after numerous big dollar judgments were entered in against him personally. Liars always lie and liars always get caught. Don't get taken by these internet scammers.

Don Karl Juravin LYING???? NO WAY!!! He's such a t.o.o.l.

Its funny. He says he studied the Bible for over a decade. Yet, obviously didn't really learn anything..

JURAVIN = ***

I am glad I read this before I bought. I googled the names Don Karl Juravin, Adi Jorbin, Adi Juravin, Adi D.

Juravin and just Don Juravin.

Holy smoke, you are right! It is the same guy!!

I used to work for the slimebag at what they called "Roca Labs FDA facility... it was actually his personal garage and it was full of roaches and animal stuff everywhere. This guy Juravin is a pathological liar and true sociopath

@EX VICTIM

Adi Jorbin. Objective magazine in Israel. Look it up.

View more comments (5)
Review
Pros
  • Feds clobber roca labs
Cons
  • Stole money from innocent consumers
  • False advertising
  • Fakers
Reason of review
Stole money from innocent consumers
  • Weight Loss Scams

*** ARTIST ALERT: ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN CLAIM THAT GOD SPEAKS TO HIM TO LEAD HIS VICTIMS TO WEIGHT LOSS SALVATION FOR BIG $

Hi all, this is Carmen and I have removed myself from the Gastric Bypass Alternative group because this man is at best insane and more than likely nothing more than a sophisticated *** artist. I refuse to spend thousands of dollars and listen to this man Don Karl Juravin tell me on Facebook that God speaks to him to lead me as he sees fit! Come on, this is crazy talk and people just like me are falling for this *** game. I started noticing after I joined, that people I had come to know would suddenly start dropping off the group page because they asked questions about negative things seen online about about the products not working or all of the lawsuits against him. What gets me is that these products cost so much money and should they not have to work at least a little bit? But no, they don't apparently and I have read some brave reviews posted on this website from others that were ripped off where Don Karl Juravin admitted to the fact they don't work! What gives my former GBA family? Do some real research and don't continue to buy into this crazy scheme where he tells you that God himself directs him..

Carmen, I'm so happy you saw through his BS and saw him for what he really is! ANYONE who demands that kind of control is insane and obviously is hiding things. I can't believe more people haven't searched this guy, and fled his "cult" as fast as they could!

Review
Cons
  • Product does not work
  • He insulted me
Reason of review
Claims God speaks to him and is nothing but a *** artist
  • Consumers Against Roca Labs Scam

FAKE PRODUCT ALERT: Roca Labs announces new FAKE product!
I used to be a customer until I took the info to my Dr and he told me that all of the very expensive $$$$$ stuff I bought was essentially regular fibers and the pills were essentially bogus. Watch the videos where Don Karl Juravin where he actually says that he is an amazing inventor of a miracle and he tells everyone not to worry their pretty little heads about about the ingredients and just to follow his amazing lead and take his products and we will lose 40 pounds a month. My Dr told me this is absolute craziness. DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID....PLEASE MY GBA FAMILY AND FRIENDS...GOD BLESS

I am not a doctor, but I do have extensive medical knowledge/training. CERTAINLY much much more than Don Juravin.

Not only are his claims complete garbage, but all my friends I've showed this too (also in the medical field) laughed at them!

TOTAL fiction. I mean, just think about it.

I wish you could share your information more widely. There is only one way to lose weight and that is change of living.

Yay!!! More fake and expensive snake oil to buy from a "miracle inventor" who claims God talks to him.... Yay!!!

@Hermes

LOL

@Hermes

I was banned for asking too many questions

View more comments (4)
Review
Cons
  • Unauthorized collection of payment
  • Threatened me with litigation
  • Ftc investigation
Fake products
  • Weight Loss Scam
  • Roca Labs Fraud
  • Roca Labs Fake Products

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative: Can I give this *** away at Halloween??
Man, I cannot believe that I bought this diarrhea bomb... mmmmm the taste, yuck. If I don't puke it up now, it will be like sitting on a rocket pad later. Man, I want to go to the urgent care now because the gas pains are intense.... all I keep thinking is that I have bought some terrible tasting slime which I now learn is full of just common fibres that I could have gotten in some over the counter item or maybe I just eat a good salad and maybe experiment with this new and novel approach to common sense weight called "excercise"....hmmmmm sounds delightful, I think I will use my money next time to buy good food and excercise rather than making some internet huckster rich.... I won't be a sucker again but now I can't leave the bathroom

Everyone wishes they could give this *** away after they buy it!

Review
Cons
  • Faker
  • Product does not work
  • False advertising
Reason of review
Yuck! Tastes bad and doesn't work
  • Weght Loss Scam

Roca Labs - Eating disorder

I feel that this product will cause many people to have eating disorders. Hes suggesting people to do a 3 to 6 day fast because they don't need food while on this product. I expressed my concern of this and was banned off the facebook page. It's unhealthy to go that long without food and once you go that long as soon as you eat you will gain the weight back. Also he suggests that having diarhia helps with weight loss but it also helps with eating disorder.

Of course you were banned!! You cant bring his BS to light!! He RELIES on hiding the truth!

Seriously. Juravin's science behind how this product works is complete BS, and makes no logical sense to anyone with any medical training.

Sorry I can't find your screen name. I was thinking of buying this product but I wanted to do some research first and came across your comment.

You're suppose to fast for days and only live off the products in the box?

I did not know this.

That's just insane! You would think your body would go into shock.

@Hello

DON’T DO IT!

@Hello

This is TERRIBLE for your body. Your body NEEDS the calories for energy to work out.

Yes, limiting is the idea so it burns stored fat more than recent intake.

But fasting AND exercising???? You'll be at the ER soon enough.

View more comments (4)
Bad quality

Roca Labs - Don Juravin/GBA releases new company theme song title: "Still a scamming after all these years"

I don't know if the song is set to a pop song or set to a country theme, but it does have a ring to it, right? A one, two and three, " Still a scamming after all these years".... I think they may have a hit on their hands! Unfortunately, the title of this make believe joke song is most unfortunately true. Day after day, Mr Juravin drones on with same old clap trap with his Wizard of Oz like online persona. That reference for those who don't get it, is merely that there really is no Wizard at all. He is just a regular guy who was in the auto parts business and needed to do something new, and he is a one man operation. A few years back he probably started thinking, I will come up with a miracle invention called Gastric Bypass Alternative, and I will set up fake websites to drive the buyers to me and I will make millions! Not a great plan it turns out, he got caught. But for now he continues to sell his miracle "snake oil". I have a prediction though, I think he will be shut down by the US Government or will file bankruptcy once they get that big, and I say BIG judgment for $ 25 million dollars, not to mention the $1.2 million dollar lien from the IRS. But for now and until that happens, he will keep singing that nifty little jingle, "Still a scammin' after all these years".... I have uploaded pics where you can see how he got caught with fake websites and various battles in the public records so you can make an informed choice in the consumer market place.

All they want is your money baby and keep sucking down those "miracle" products and if nothing happens, it's your fault!

@Anonymous

And if you tell anyone, I'll SUE!!!

Review
Cons
  • Bad treatment
Fake, fake , fake
  • Scam weight loss company
  • Roca Labs Reviews

Roca Labs/Gastric Bypass Alternative review: Yuck! Worst diarrhea ever and concerned for everyone's health

OMG....I have read some good reviews and the others were mostly bad. When I watched the Facebook live chat with my gf and I became curious as to what was actually in that stuff. I was really curious because the inventor Don Karl Juravin told us not to worry about what was in it and how it works. He basically stated that no one knows or understands what's in it or how it works, except him. I thought was rather odd when you are trying to sell something for several hundred dollars on an online product. So I did some research online and found that the product basically is nothing more than common dietary fibers and food colouring. So, a friend of mine tried it she said and she told us the diarrhea was the worst she had ever experienced in her review. I would be careful with this stuff because I did not think that something that is labeled an amazing invention would cause her bowels to explode like 4th of July fireworks show. Thanks for reading my review everyone and God Bless You.

Whats in it? Read the FTC report.

They said it was only common dietary fibers that have been shown to do very little if anything for weight loss.

So take a multivitamin from a $5 bottle from GNC or something, and there you go. Save yourself hundreds of dollars and a brainwashing by this n.u.t.j.o.b.

Review
Cons
  • False advertising
  • False claims
  • Bad diarrhea
Bad diarrhea
  • Roca Labs Scam

WARNING!!! SCAM!!! DON JURAVIN-ROCA LABS
I was looking at the Roca Labs website, and I noticed something REALLY SHADY! Don Juravin was busted before for faking a celebrity endorsement for his scam of a product "Gastric Bypass Alternative". He actually photo shopped a container of his "pink goo" in the hand of "Carlton" from the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. (odd, I know.) After which he was rightfully forced to remove the deceptive photo. But in true Don Juravin fashion, he doesn't learn. Well, perhaps he learned a little bit. As I mentioned, I was on his site when I saw a "celebrities" category. Curious, I clicked on it. It was an article about how Kim Kardashian was able to loose her baby weight in 5 months. Quite frankly, it is a very strange and pointless article. But if you really look at it, it insinuates that she lost this via Juravin's "regimen." It makes the statements about how she lost the weight and couldn't be "prouder", shows her picture, then offers the "buy the regimen" button. Then the comment section. Someone named "Rose" asks, "What is this?" Don states, "Bariatric Surgery ALTERNATIVE". Don is slyly insinuating KK lost this weight with his product without outright stating it. Don comments again. "As you can see, it is possible to achieve healthy weight after pregnancy. You need to have the motivation." The over all question however to me is, What does any of this have to do with ANYTHING? KK baby weight has NOTHING to do with gastric bypass, or his starvation regimen. Don Juravin is so desperate to have a celeb endorsement, he does all he can to suggest a celeb uses his SCAM of a product. There is NO reason to have this ridiculous article on his site if not for this reason. PS. Notice his comment to the individual who was interested, but wanted to try a sample before he committed HUNDREDS of dollars. Don might have well have stated, "You have to pay me in full BEFORE you find out its useless."

Looks like spam emails

Who is this guy to dish out medical advice? He has no training at all?

Review
Cons
  • Shady
  • Scam
  • Faker
Not as described/ advertised
  • Scam weight loss company
  • Roca Labs Fraud
  • Decpetive
  • Gastric Bypass Alternative Facts

US Prosecutors HAMMER Roca Labs-Don Karl Juravin-GBA for $25 million dollars !
Wow people! Roca Labs founder and owner of Gastric Bypass Alternative Don Karl Juravin really pissed the US Government off! These guys want $25,246,000.00 seeking full "Disgorgement". What do you have to do to get the FTC that pissed off? Well, I will tell you how. You take a lot of money from a regular Joe like me. Then, when I call and complain that the regemin does not work, you hang up on me repeatedly. I then file a BBB complaint and a truthful review on you and you threaten me, you try to keep charging me or you just sue me. Well, that got the FTC's attention. When the FTC looked into the Juravin businesses, they find that they faked it all and it was all a scam. Wow, if Juravin just layed low and didn't cause such a scene, I doubt the FTC would have come after him. Well, Mr Juravin, your case is not going so well and I can't wait until EVERYONE gets their money back.

LOL!! This could happen to a better guy!

Hammer away lawyers, I want my stinking money back from this scammer

Review
Cons
  • Awful customer service
  • Deceptive practices
  • Bad treatment
Reason of review
Threatening consumers for speaking out
  • Weight Loss Scam
  • Ftc Investigation
  • Roca Labs Cases

Roca Labs - Don Karl Juravin is MY GREAT LEADER, SAVIOUR & AMAZING INVENTOR! PRAISE BE UNTO HIM WHO HAS COME FROM THE HOLY LAND

5.0
I don't understand why so many people have written so many bad things about my leader, saviour and AMAZING inventor, Don Karl Juravin. I am angry that people do not see the amazing miracle worker that he is. He has done so much for so many, and yet, I read nothing but scorn heaped upon him. What has he done to you, I ask? Have you not followed his perfect directions ? Have you not worked hard enough? Are you angry that he charged you money for his amazing and divine invention? Do you feel that because he is divine and from the Holy Land he should give you this amazing invention for free? Maybe your anger is showing because you have not felt his divine presence and his loving and caring online embrace. Maybe you are not cut out to be a BELIEVER and be a part of his blessed group. I must encourage all of my blessed GBA family around the world to avoid reading these horrible things anywhere about our great leader, as they are simply ungodly pronouncements against him. I would encourage you to delve deeply into his great pronouncements and readings and steer clear of these wicked online "reviews" and demonic lies produced by the US Goverment. Remember, Jesus was from the Holy Land and he was attacked for his messages of love. I know you see the connection like I do. I wonder if these angry ex followers really and truly understood how Don came to invent this miracle? Well, our GREAT leader dreamed of this invention while still living in the Holy Land. I believe that because he dreamt of it there, it makes him divine, as well as making our group truly blessed to be following him. I curse all of you that say evil things about a most Holy man who just truly wants to help the world with issues of morbid obesity. I laud and praise him again for having the courage to bring us this MIRACLE! p.s. Please visit the website for further information on the next live FB sessions. Thanks!

Ok this kinda creeped me out

hahahahahahahahhahaa ridiculous!!!

The only thing amazing that he has invented is this post.

#1420561
@Anonymous

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Haha! Don Juravin probably wrote this garbage and clicked the like button.

He sees himself as a leader loll

FAKE REVIEW BY DON KARL JURAVIN a.k.a. ADI JURAVIN a.k.a. DON JURAVIN, ROCA LABS, GASTRIC BYPASS ALTERNATIVE

Man, this guy just gets whackier every day. I thought I had seen it all

Funny stuff

Don,

Get help.

Sincerely,

Humankind

What a joker this man

My God, these people are truly nuts. I am dismayed as to how gullible people are.

You go on their website and you can see how the Feds had an "influence" on all things Roca; they went from being backed by real medical studies to actually saying there was zero scientific evidence as to the testing and making of their products. We live in a crazy world folks.

This review has got to be a joke, right?

View more comments (12)
Review
Pros
  • Don karl juravin is divine
Cons
  • Evil demonic lies about our leader
DON KARL JURAVIN IS AN AMAZING INVENTOR