Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Roca Labs's reply to:

Roca Labs - Doesn't work!!!

Dear Sir or Madam, if you are a real customer and feel that you have not been served well enough, let us make it up to you so please login to: https://rocalabs.com/SUPPORT or email us support@RocaLabs.com and mention PC++ as a code ❥. Writing here "anonymously" as a "customer" is something that our competitors do. Please identify so we can help you. We love helping our customers and we constantly improving. Let us make it up to you... if you are real customer.
Loss

I can't believe I really thought this would work! Save your money. This is the biggest gimmick ever and dumb people like me are paying big money to make this company rich. Don't do it!

Sure the company makes it sound so good and all those testimonies make you believe that there is finally a way to change your life. Sorry to burst your bubble but this is not the way to do it!

I am so sorry that I believed all this bull---t and I am writing this so others won't lose their money like I did. It does not work!!!

Roca Labs deceptive and Unethical

Update by user Nov 05, 2012

PERCEPTION IS IN THE EYES OF THE CONSUMER !

Original review posted by user Nov 05, 2012

Roca Labs hires people to go on their website and talk to potential consumers about the product. They ask that you 'pretend' to have been very over weight and even go as far as asking you to rent a 'fat suit' and take pictures of yourself as a fat person. They will actually take before and after pics of you appearing as if you've lost all this weight and look what the product did for me! I know this first hand because I worked for the company. I was asked to bring to work any clothing that would allow me to add bulk underneath and they took pictures of me. The employer even asked me to stuff my bra which was already 3 sizes to large. When I told the owner of Roca Labs that I could not do this, that I believed it to be unethical and fraudulent, he reduced my salary and asked me to sign a non-disclosure agreement. I walked out that day w/out signing anything and now will become a voice from the inside and tell you everything I know about this company and it's practices. Starting with the fact that they hire grunts to work out of their 6 car garage making minimum wage and fulfilling orders in a fancy home in Siesta Key, Florida. Not Tampa as they claim. This business is being run out of a 10 million dollar home sitting on a canal in the heart of Siesta Key, Florida! The owner of this company has his 'team of attorneys' calling me saying he won't pay me my final paycheck until I sign this non-disclosure agreement... sorry but by State of Florida law...don't have too! What I will do however, is sign off on the papers I file with the Florida False Claim Act board along with the Inspector General and several other agencies that are interested in all things Roca.

Dear PissedConsumer User:

Not everyone believes you should have the right to express yourself about the companies who take your hard-earned money for their products and services. Roca Labs certainly does not.

Please read on to learn about the legal campaign Roca Labs is undertaking to punish consumers who complain about its products.

Roca Labs is doing whatever it can to identify former customers and others who have posted their comments here so it can take legal action against them to prevent them from expressing themselves and informing other consumers about their experiences. PissedConsumer is fighting the actions of Roca Labs in the courts. Our attorneys have filed papers in two different states demonstrating that the law prohibits these actions by Roca Labs. But Roca Labs is not waiting for a ruling – it is suing customers to shut down their speech and, if possible, obtain “damages” to intimidate others from speaking.

Roca Labs seems likely continue to sue customers who speak out until a judge stops them.

We hope that happens soon, but it may take months to obtain a ruling. We cannot provide legal advice or representation to users, however. Therefore, you may wish to seek legal counsel if you have concerns about a review you have posted here.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@pissedconsumer.com.

You should also review our takedown policy at http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html to inform yourself as to what measures you can take to voluntarily request the removal of your own PissedConsumer review, if you wish to do so.

Click here for important news to Roca Labs reviewers on PissedConsumer: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/roca-labs-fundraising.html PissedConsumer Team

NOTICE TO PISSED CONSUMER POSTER

This notice is from Roca Labs (the “Company”) and is an attempt to communicate with you regarding your anonymous posting on this website. We will be seeking a court order to obtain your name and contact information if you do not reply to this notice.

The Company has thousands of satisfied customers who achieved their weight loss goals and changed their lives with our products (see http://rocalabs.com/before-and-after/). If you are an actual purchaser of any product from the Company, we are sorry that you did not have a great experience. However, we believe that your review violates the terms and conditions (http://rocalabs.com/terms/) of your purchase. We hereby give you notice of your breach of the purchase agreement and demand that you IMMEDIATELY cure your breach by removing this posting.

Roca Labs has been harmed by your posting and will hold you financially responsible for any damages that we suffer.

In addition, we believe that your posting contains blatantly false, malicious, defamatory, libelous and slanderous statements. We have suffered great financial harm by these statements and we will seek damages if you do not retract these statements.

If you are not a customer and are pretending to be one, be advised that we have been injured by your blatantly false, malicious, defamatory, libelous and slanderous statements. We have suffered great financial harm by these statements and we will seek damages if you do not retract these statements.

Please contact us immediately at legal5@rocalabs.com to resolve this matter. The Company will take all necessary and appropriate legal action to protect our rights.

Our goal is to resolve this problem without litigation, and hope that you will immediately contact the Company.

Hello Smarterthanuthought, I am interested in hearing more, for as I could believe you! Companies as such, is what we need to crack down on for the sake of all consumers.

If you did in fact work for this company, good for you...speaking the truth! So, can you prove your statements to be true?

@Interested

I I can add to the saga of unethical, deceiving, dishonest greedy ways to give false excuses for not paying wages earned due to "lost sales" or incurring "legal fees". It's b.s.

I am not a customer. As far as the actual product, it can be a wonderful solution if used properly, but the way it is ran and the customer service is shady. Not allowed to talk to existing customers, they have you portray so many different positions and people.....

They did something illegal, which THEY incurred the law suit. NOT ME

Although I am concerned with the legit aspect of the business (which I wasn't aware of), I must truly say that the Roca Labs product changed my life by allowing me to lose almost 60 pounds in the last 2 years. I still had to exercise hard, but the way it controlled my hunger was simple unbelievable.

@David in Dallas: I have searched for the article and can't find it. If you don't provide a link, I call B.S.

please give newspaper link. thanks.

The BS that pervades Roca Labs' customer service, advertising and marketing, business practices, etc., all come from the owner. Roca Labs is all about lies. Avoid it!

Thanks a lot for the truth - we need more real feedback on this company.

@Kelli

Roca Labs in Newspaper article states: Illegally run diet and food supplement company named Roca Labs caught distributing an FDA regulated product out of a 'non-licensed' residentially zoned rental property in Florida. Article continues with the company guru getting calls from several agencies and after investigating finds out there were no permits or license to run such a large operation out of the basement of the owners home.

The article goes on to read: This wasn't your Mom's part-time Mary Kay or Avon business.

It's a full blown distribution operation sitting right in the middle of a beach town's quiet residential center stone.

roca labs no good. all good word on the internet even comments are from employees.

View more comments (10)
$2000

Roca Labs in Dallas, Texas - Double charged me

My US bank card would not work on the web sight. The sight would come up, "Can not display web page". I then had to use my primary bank card. I selected the 3 month payment plan. They took the full amount out of my bank card of 459. Then I checked the balance from the bank card that "did not work". They took a payment of 159.00 out on top of the 459 from my main account. I wanted to talk to someone at roca labs about my refund for 159.00. All i get is the automated machine.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@pissedconsumer.com.

Hi Moon1978. Why did you give both your cards?

When you saw that there is a problem with the first one, the ONLY thing you should have done is to contact your Bank and ivestigate. It is often that systems have mistakes and don't show processed payment in time. That's why you should have called your Bank. I had a problem with my payment also with the same company, but the error was not on their end but on mine.

A bank implemented a new security protocol on my card and that didn't let the payment to be processed. After I called my bank and gave them a green light, they let it through and I never had one issue with the payment.

Can you tell me the name of the company they charged your credit card under? Was it Roca Labs or something different?

Thanks

pophinp04@yahoo.com

View more comments (2)

Roca Labs in Miami, Florida - WILL NOT PROCESS PROMISED REFUND

LIED TO BY CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS REGARDING PROMISED REFUND. CANCELED ORDER BEFORE IT SHIPPED, PROMISED REFUND. NOTHING BUT RUN-AROUND AND LIES. I placed an order on 5/5, then canceled it the next day. I was told the refund would be processed. I have screen-shots of all chat transcripts as proof. After 1 week, no refund, so I file a dispute with my credit card company. The associates at Roca labs tell me (through online chat only; no one ever answers a phone or returns a call when requested) that because I filed a dispute, that they cannot process my refund. I canceled my dispute, but still no refund, so I managed to get some info from a representative - Paypal handles their refunds, so I call Paypal and give them the reference number given to me. They tell me that the client, Roca, has NOT asked to refund me, as 3 different people stated they did. They lied and I have chat transcripts to prove it. They did not ship me anything, They did not fulfill an order. They need to refund me NOW. Here is an example of the last chat transcript: ME : I requested a call yesterday. regarding my refund, but no one has called me. YOU HAVE MY MONEY AND I WANT IT BACK. Call me at 561-371-0248 ASAP. It has been over 30 days since you charged my credit card, and 3 different people have claimed that the refund was in process. Stop lying to me, call me back, and PROCESS MY REFUND! Charlee: Hello: We have already contacted Paypal to process your refund Charlee: We tried to do the refund however, the dispute which was filed is preventing us to do so. ME : no, you didn't. I contacted Paypal myself with the information that you gave me. They clearly stated that you had NOT contacted them, and that you had NOT made any attempts to process my refund. They also told me that I needed to reopen the dispute with my credit card company. Charlee: I will personally take on your case and advise you once it is done ME : not to be mean, but who are you in relation to the company? Charlee: I am with customer support Charlee: I will follow up your concern. ME : who else can I talk to? for a month now, customer support has not been able to resolve my issue. ME : no one calls back at your company, and no one answers a phone. this doesn't sound like a real company. Charlee: You can send your concern to our customer support link. ME : I did... and no one EVER calls back. I want my complete refund of $430.00 IMMEDIATELY

vevsjv

I want my refund $472.00 ASAP. I have called nothing is happening I. Can't afford this.

vevsjv

I am having the same problems, they just keep charging my account.

jenna.jennifer.brown

Don't know about you, but I didn't have that problem with Roca Labs. They were supportive all the way!

Hello,

If you would like to remove a posting or comment you must email or mail Pissed Consumer with a proper notarized letter. Notarized letter must be written according to the sample given in our FAQ (Question 5): http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html

Please watch this video for more information: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZToobE7IHjE

Hello,

Please watch this video for more information:

ConanWPB

My dispute with Roca Labs was resolved. The company refunded me in full. Please remove the complaint number 325092.

View more comments (7)

Roca Labs Gastric bypass

This product does not work. My friend bought the package for me and 2 other people because you have to buy 4 months supply at $480. No smaller versions available. No money back for the unused product if it does not work. And the company does not allow any negative complaints about the product from the customer. (you can be sued if you say anything negative aboout the product) The company gives you a refund if you post something positive about the company's product. People are posting good reviews in order to get part of the $480 back. People then sell the unused product on e-bay because it does not work. The product is suppose to fill you up so you eat less. It did not work for me or my three friends. TOTAL SCAM!!! Do NOY BUY!!!

I AM NOT A CUSTOMER of ROCALABS. I have never bought the product, but I am not going to criticize the product (well, maybe a little).

I am going to criticize their business practices. I have read reviews and court documents as well as just the INGREDIENTS on the label and ROCALABS is not a company any person should EVER give any money to. But if you do, you are perpetuating the tactics they use, which is to file many, many lawsuits to SHUT PEOPLE UP if they have anything negative to say. They are trolling the internet, including facebook, to find people to sue.

This is a violation of the US Constitution, and is against the principles used to found our country. This will not work here. People come here to escape governments who kill, imprison and torture people for speaking out. How can you support a company who uses these methods to shut people up after they trick unsuspecting people out of money that could be used for something better?

Then, if, God forbid, a customer should have a problem or complaint, they will be sued if they try to warn others of this. They don't even want doctors to tell you that the ingredients are either bad or just not effective. Even if you think the product is awesome, do you really want to support a company that enforces this type of denial of your RIGHT to free speech, all before you even spend a dime on their product?

If you are not a customer, tell everyone about this unrelenting effort to STOP FREE SPEECH that is going on in our country right now. If you are a customer, think and do what your conscience tells you.

NOTICE TO PISSED CONSUMER POSTER

@Legal Team

You can't be serious. Even if you have a "no bad reviews" clause in your contract, I don't believe you have a legal leg to stand on.

Any contractual obligation violating public policy is not enforceable. Threatening dissatisfied customers expressing their dissatisfaction this way only encourages me to avoid your product.

This company still your money dont buy this product, dont waste your money

Thank you,RN. I certainly could have written that, and Imdid go to web site looking at ingredients. Now, marketing did a great job trying to subconsciously tell you "you need to be committed,,if you are not they don't warn you. You will only cause their success rate to diminish negatively, This is about making$$$$'not your health. How many times have we made the commitment to lose wt.? It would have happened already if YOU,wanted any diet to work.

Do it healthy, eat a carrot, apple,mp and walk the long way to refrig.

My BFF is heavy too, and an RN, also. We are committed to provide opt. care.

We get together, we meet socially and eat. We know what to do...and we do....we make ourselves happy, eating what we want.

Now, for sarcasm. Michelle Obama feeds her family healthy because she has inside knowledge there will be NO HEALTH care available to anyone. Ha, ha,

To the former FAT PERSON...YOU ARE A DUMBA** IF YOU REALLY ATE ONLY 900 CALORIES A DAY!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO YOUR BODY'S MUSCLE MASS IF THAT WAS TRUE???

You just DESTROYED a lot of your muscle mass which is what burns the most calories....do you know what this means? it means in the future YOU ARE GOING TO GAIN ALL OF THAT WEIGHT AND MORE BACK because as soon as you start eating normal again your not going to have the calorie burning power you used to...PLUS it's going to be EVEN HARDER TO LOSE AGAIN BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE AS MUCH MUSCLE ANYMORE!

@Stephanie

Your theories may hold true but I thumbed you down because you're nasty calling someone a dumba** and USE CAPS WHEN YOU DON'T NEED TO.

Sheesh.

I was doing this research for myself and my husband once I read an ad for this product. As an RN, I realize when something is a gimmick as far as diet supplements go for the most part.

I was, however, curious when I saw that this was more of a way to basically fill your stomach allowing only about 20% space for intake. More curious about the ingredients. I ran across this post/site, and read the comments. I just wanted to say that it shouldn't take more than an elementary education to conclude how we/anyone gains weight.

Food and calories do not enter our bodies and turn into fat by osmosis. We pick up the *** food and shovel it down our throats by truckloads. Would be different if we were eating smaller portions, or eating truckloads of veggies and lean meats, but we aren't people. We're busy and eating fast, convenient, processed food.

Loading our bodies with preservatives and carcinogens and seeing our little girls start menstruating at 8 and 9 years old from hormone injected meats and nearly everyone knows someone with cancer. So, we feel tired, sluggish, depressed. If we ate healthier, organic, cleaner foods we would lose weight, as well as gain more energy and be able to exercise. Everthing goes hand in hand.

I am guilty myself. I work 4 12-hour night shifts a week, and have 5 kids. I am freaking tired. At night, the choices of a grab and keep moving lunch are vending machine or pizza delivery if I don't pack a healthy meal to take.

And, seeing as I'm exhausted and sleep about 10 am to 4pm and then jump up to shower and back to work-that hardly happens. Now, if I would put effort into it, I could do it. It's not right to call anyone names on here or anywhere, but to the overweight people blaming "slow metabolism, or eat the same as others but still gain more weight." Impossible. Metabolism slows when you eat ***, and with age.

You rev it up with exercise, healthy eating, smaller portions more frequent. You cannot eat an equal amount as another person and do the equal amount of activity and gain more weight than them. Think about it. Doesn't happen, can't happen.

Someone else is eating smaller portions, healthier choices, doing more activity. We know what to do, we cannot blame it on genetics because the only thing genetic about being obese(I'm not talking about being taller, larger bone structure, etc.) but "fat", is inheriting the poor eating habits of our parents, etc. If your overweight, your lazy. I'm lazy.

I've gained 20 lbs in 2 years since working nights. I'm lazy in the sense that I don't take 10 extra minutes to pack a healthy lunch for work, and at home make healthier choices for me and my family. My kids are eating "easy dinners" or fast food when I have to work because my husband and I are "too tired to cook." Or, in other words-freaking lazy because we can't squeeze in even 30 minutes to prepare a healthier meal for them daily. Of course, I do when I'm off, but they are picking up the habits of all the other days and I need to stop it, NOW.

Don't blame anyone other than yourself for being fat and lazy. Those aren't mean words those are the words for what they are. If you have time to watch a tv program, play candy crush or get on facebook even once a day-you have time to do cardio. And no one need 4 hours a day of cardio and I think we can all call *** on that one.

You'd need tons of calories just to fuel that without passing out. But, let liars be liars, who cares. Once we've already gotten ourselves into this pitiful slump, some people need a boost to help them get their *** into gear. That's why some people need something to help them mentally feel like their going to be able to do it.

I'd prefer something with no side effects, and FDA approved-which nor herbal supplement is or has to be for that matter if I was going to use something for that method. I've overate and ruined my taste buds to a point that although I know what I should be eating and how much, I will be craving the same *** all day and miserable denying myself until I can get over the hump. Having something that would help me feel "full" in my overstretched stomach from overeating is intriguing, however real user reviews are most reliable. But, it's always hard to seperate the one's who a product truly did not do as promised for, from the user's who ate all the time even when they weren't hungry anyway, so they were still shoveling it in even when a product was making them full.

Kind of like the gastric band/bypass patients who have a way to help them medically and scientifically proven to reduce stomach size, yet still shovel *** in making themselves sick and restretching out their stomach pouch so that the results don't last.

It's all up to you in the end to let something help you or not. But don't whine if it doesn't.

@RNMomma

You are so right...I could have wrote this. I just took a long look in the mirror, everything you said is true and applies to me as well. Thanks for keeping it real.

@RNMomma

You are so right! You have described me, my life style, and how I am with my family.

I'm in the nursing field as well and those 12 hour shifts are noooo joke. I'm doing night shift now (gaining weight by the minute) and my day is jammed packed with all of my motherly/wifely duties, I barely have time to sleep. So proper eating and weight watching went out the door a long time ago. After all of the blogs and comments I've read on so many of these websites this is the only time I have ever commented.

Cause babie, when I say you kept it 100% real that's exactly what you did. This one hit way to close to home and you are right in every way. We have to start taking responsibility for our own actions. We are only starting a down hill spiral for our kids eating habits.

PEOPLE WE HAVE TO DO BETTER!!

We have to find a way to start loving ourselves. Thank you so much for this reality check, I needed this.

I just received mine today, and look forward to it, but really need more info, anyone on here that has good results with it please send me an email. this is my email address, susiejj@eastlink.ca

You know, the old adage is if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

The minute I learned of all the water to be consumed I KNEW this was a scammish sort of thing. Drinking copious amounts of water is the HALLMARK of any successful weight loss regimen.

People, wake up.

It has to do with a commitment to lifestyle change, proper food choices and movement. If we don't commit to these things, the weight will return.

I know. I speak from experience.

You *** fat people are so funny,you say that it's not your fault for getting as overweight as you are but it's all a lie,face it all of you are just too lazy. I can speak because I was once over 300lbs and needed to lose weight and no I'm not a spring chicken anymore ill be 32 in 3 months,but I took oxeye lite ate 900 cal a day and did 4 hours of cardio a day 6 days a week and lost 110lbs in 9 months. So please stop whining and actually try something that will help you...ahem um exercise.

@Cyberczar

Your comment is really mean. You should feel lucky that you had the stamina to lose your weight.

Unfortunately, Karma is a strong thing. For every fat person you make fun of, the karmatic balance is going to tilt towards you.

Don't be surprised when you start to gain back your lost weight.

@trying to stay thin

TRUTH BE TOLD WHAT A LOSER!!

@Cyberczar

To the 32 year old former "fat" person, on behalf of others your comments are cruel and naive. I have watched my husband and adult daughter for years struggle at a normal weight.

They have dieted, exercised, and been thoroughly defeated. I can eat the same exact things, work out not workout and they both still stay overweight. When they are extremely consistent they can lose twice what I do, but 1 day of relaxation or cheat and they are doomed! It takes weeks to get back.

It is not a mind over matter issue. Please be kind to these folks. It is a food addiction- sugar mostly. As my son and I both out eat our counterparts in volume .

If sugar could be seen as the drug it is, people would be far more accepting of those who are struggling.

@Wife of overweight person

I'm sorry you had to deal with these comments. Cruel people in this world.....

@Cyberczar

Wow Cyberczar! Must be nice to be able to exercise 4 hours a day! Most of us grown ups have real jobs. And families to take care of. Food to prepare, dishes to wash, laundry to be done. If I went home and worked out 4 hours a day I'd be up until 2am, and that would be a little hard considering I have to be at work at 7am and I don't get off til 7pm.

Plus, there are many, many people who have physical problems that severely limit their excercise capabilities. You are VERY VERY judgemental to accuse all overweight people of being lazy. Perhaps you were lazy when you were fat but that doesn't apply to everyone.

I have issues losing weight...it doesn't matter how much I excercise. I was walking 25 miles a week (BRISK, not slow) and limiting my calorie intake to 1000 calories of good, wholesome food. In 6 months all I had to show for my work was a measly 20 pound weight loss and a stress fracture in my foot that won't heal.

Bottom line, you are a colossal a$$h0le.

kvidmar

bravo

@PortCityGal

I wonder how people are not able to add up?? it seems that some people think that even if they ate nothing at all they'd still be fat.

If you're overweight your body uses more energy than a thin person because you're lifting more weight every time you stand up or walk. I understand that some people have physical health problems but that's often because of their weight. Try cycling or walking somewhere rather than driving. At least then your heart and muscles will be fitter and you'll feel better.

Children is no excuse either: take your kids on a bike ride at the weekend! Go for a walk with them in the evening.

@Anonymous

I exercise, I don't eat red meat I don't drink sodas and I am over weight, because the medications that I have to take have made me gain weight. I can't stop taking them.

So what the *** would you suggest that a person like me do. Because there are many out there like me.

Next time think before you put your fingers on the keyboard. You are as ignorant Cyberczar.

@PortCityGal

Word you are right on point. Beside who is she to talk she is no spring chicken and at one time was 300 pounds.

So I guess she was doing the same thing. She just need to put her head back up her *** because she at one point was lazy, didn't exercise and stuffed her face.

@Cyberczar

most folks in the Real World have to work for a living and cannot devote 4 hrs a day to working out... Celebs do that... but then, that's also what they get paid for--looking good.

@Cyberczar

You are now speaking just like all the rest of the smaller people. But You know what its like to struggle with your weight..

You never would have spoken that way at 300 lbs. Now you want to pretend you never were. Well lets see you keep it off fat mouth. You sound really unhappy with yourself.

You may have lost the weight, but you still HATE THE FAT YOU.

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE SOMEONE SPEAK TO YOU LIKE YOU'RE A FAT LAZY OVEREATING PIG?? :(

@Cyberczar

Sounds like cyber doesn't have a job and can focus on weightloss instead of making a living. 32 is a spring chicken you nitwit.

@Cyberczar

Have to tell you ex-fat lady! Sometimes being Fat is not just because because they eat badly. In some cases many people have disabilities that inhibit exercise.I am one of those Fat Dudes who was always thin and gained weight rapidly because I broke my back. Through this my body changed in its morphing and its way it stored FAT!

Calorie Diets do not work in my case, since I can not move rapidly to burn calories off. I also can not do any type of weight lifting to even build up muscle in my arms or chest. I think its actually very easy to loose weight, you exercise more and eat more protein all the time, and of course less bad carbs.

So less talk about FAT peoples problems, and more talk about solutions! The only one that truly works and it is so *** anybody should already know this because how a car works! You put calories in, and your engine will burn what it needs to survive, the rest it can build up in your engine and eventually your body, everything shuts down.

So Calories in and Calories out. You need to figure with a nutritionist and figure out with your body type and what your daily routine is. Then they can tell you how many calories you need to maintain a healthy life. Then once people know this, they can subvert the calories and stop even 50 calories over a course of time...can lead to a weight loss of up to 25lbs a year.

This is what I have done, I can live with the amount of real calories that my nutritionist and me put together, along with my sleeping habits and my daily ability to move around the house.

This weight can stay off, because its something not drastic, and it works because it help you live a much better life.

@Cyberczar

it looks like you do no work...not even part time ex-fat person, you live in the gym...I wonder who pays your mortgage or even your veggies... for the rest of us in our normal life (mother of 2, 37 years old, 167 pounds)we do not count with 4 hours a day just to cardio.

@Cyberczar

Sir, what made you fat, what made you lose weight, and what makes you judge the medical statuses, behaviors, and characters of people you do not know are all the same thing: arrogance. And, as a weight loss method, or a method for any sort of health, arrogance always fails.

Good luck, you'll need it. :roll

Shut up!!!! You know nothing

@Cyberczar

I'm assuming that you have no kids and you don't work. If you work 9 hours daily, have a husband, 2-3 kids with lots of extra curricular activities, you can't spend 4 hours daily in the gym 6 days a week.

So please, when you barely have 6 hours daily of free time, sleep becomes a priority. When you you've walked a mile in my shoes, then you can judge me

hey, I decided to try it and guess what.......It taste like *** but it works. I just *** it down like medicine, but after all the effort to swallow it down, I am not inclined to 'cheat'.

It keeps me full all day long. I take it at 1 pm and it lasts until like 9 or 10 pm. After that time I take the anti craving stuff but it doesn't work so well. The powder does give me Diaherra though, and can't seem to stop it.

Only real drawback. customer service has been good, I didn't get the anti craving and when I emailed them about it, they sent it out right away and responded to email within hours. Overall I am happy with it.

Just to happy with side effect. 8)

Most of the people who posted above are from the company. They are just trying to save their namesake.

It is 100% a scam. Remember what they say? If it's too good to be true?

It probably is. Just watch them scurry to stand up for their product once again after I post this.

@***ed

My issue isn't with the product really. I have been taking it for two weeks and have had no significant results.

I was already on a healthy eating plan just hoping to supplement that. When I asked for help from their support staff I was told it would only be effective if I was committed to losing weight. They told me the issue had to be in my mind not their product. I think this product is very effective at controlling overeating.

I just wanted help on making it effective for someone who doesn't overeat, but their responses were kind of hurtful. I still believe this product could work, I just wish they would be more supportive in making me successful.

Those of you looking to loose 10 to 20 pounds are *** for even looking at this product. Walk around the block a couple more times and you will be fine!

This is a product for people who are so over weight that they are thinking about Gastric Bypass, this is a last ditch effort to avoid surgery. Because the have gone past a weight that allows them to do the exercise they need to. It is not some joke or a game and not all people in this situation got here because they stuff their face all day.

Some of us are desperate and are looking for help to get us to a point where we can do a regular exercise program. :sigh I would really like to here opinions of people who have used the product because of a need not a whim.

@desperate

When you are over the age of 45 years old, THE WEIGHT DOES NOT COME OFF by exercise and dieting. When you exercise daily and eat 1200-1400 calories a day and it won't come off you will try a product like this.

Four of us have been trying to lose 5-20 pounds for years. Wait till you hit menopause.

HOW IS THIS ***?

@debbien

Come join the WebMD 50-100 lb weight loss community. I am 48 and have lost just over 70 lbs since Jan, 2012.

There are 4-5 members age 55-71 that have lost over 100 and are in maintenance of their goal.

One of the ladies has been maintaining her 100+ loss for over 9 years and still blogs daily.

We only just got our first stomach reduction member, but the rest of us have done it with healthier foods, smaller portions and exercise.... and the support of our community.

@desperate

You are another one of those silly people who speak without knowledge. If walking around the block three times would make anyone lose 20 pounds, the whole US would be walking.

Wait till you hit 50 and try to lose it. At 30, I could lose 10 pounds in a week. The fat gods are gonna get you for your mean comments.

don't be surpised when the pounds come creeping up.

@karma

How many fat people do you see running 10k runs or marathons?? How many fat people do you see in developing countries without enough food? This includes people over 50.

@Anonymous

No kidding! People in those poor third world countries don't have access to all of the high calorie cheap-to-us foods. Whether they're 20 years old or 55, they're all thin. Why? Lack of intake. Also, they work themselves to the bone!

My sister-in-law is from the Philippines and can you believe she was looking into a "magic fix" that would make her GAIN weight? All the while we're looking for quick fixes in the opposite direction. Ha!

Over 55 like me, the weight WILL still come off, just not as quickly as 20 years ago. Keep walking, keep monitoring your intake. Trust the process and give your good choices some TIME to show you their benefits. It might be better to stop saying "I can't this" and "I can't that" because I'm 55. You're not dead yet. Don't put yourself out to pasture. Just give your body the right things and let it show you that smart decisions lead to real solutions.

Besides, if anyone on here didn't think that their real problem is overeating then they wouldn't be attracted to the idea of putting something in them that would cause their stomachs to be 80% occupied so they would have only 20% left for food space. Am I right?

I saw the product online but due to cost, and getting screwed in the past, I did some research. What company has you sign a disclaimer and threaten legal action if you don't abide?

I went to the BBB site and noted that the company responses to complaints were all very terse and angry. And, it is signed by a paralegal - what kind of company is this?

The monitor what you WRITE - threatem legal action if they don't like what you've written and have a paralegal on staff? Jeez.

If the product was so *** great, then put the stuff in a capsule, tell people to drink lots of water and promote your product - not treat the paying customer as a burden.

Needless to say - i'm outta here.

I really think you should give it another shot since your stuck with it. I have noticed that they contradict themselves.

Have you tried eating an apple 30 minutes after drinking it and drinking *** loads of water? I have lost 15 pounds in three weeks and I honestly think that if I didn't eat the apples and drink the stuff before and water after it may not have worked.

Give it a shot, youve got nothing to lose at this point. Sorry for your hardship, that SUCKS!

I'm posting because so far, it's worked for me, I'm sure this program is not for everyone. But, it has been great for me!!

No cravings, eating less, I feel full...

I am following the program. :grin

#571945

well i'm a new client just got started on nov 20. which was yesterday i have already lost 3.4lbs.Now i don't know about anybody else but if it's gonna make me lose like this i say Go....ROCA LAB!!!!!

@Angela

Does this Roca labs product really work because I want to buy it but I'm not sure who's telling the truth and who's lying so please be honest does it work?

I just started this product. I felt full the whole time ive used it.

However at nite i got hungry an took the anti crave and it subsided sum of the hunger. I now am going to bed without a huge meal like b4... alsi i agree as for the customer service. There is no one to talk to the just post a link.

So that pissed me off!!! But like i said the product is filling me up i am only consuming 1000 c a day aposed to the 3000 i was on. I actually eat wat i want but way way less!!! Its not me doing it.

I am doin wat the directions say an its seeming to b working. Im down 4 pnds in 3 dazzz. I needed sumthing like ths. Personally thats my prob is way over eayn.

It works fir me so far so good.

I cant wait fir month 4... i spent to much money on this to not work...

Carrie- it did not work for ANY of the 4 people that split it. Three of us threw it out because it taste bad and does not fill you up.

The fattest out of the 4 people that tried it is 20 lbs overweight, the rest of us just 5-10 lbs of vanity weight. All 4 of us work out religiously and eat very healthy, we are all between the ages of 40-52.

@Debbien

Hello Debbien,...I am happy that I read your review before purchasing. I am also disappointed to read that this product along with several others that I have researched "does not work".

Please let me know if you and the 3 other people that purchased together still have the remainder of the product.

I am willing to try because I am 50lbs overweight and I am not reading that anyone that has tried it and complained is 50+ overweight. All the complaints seem to come from people who have 20 lbs or less to lose.

Please let me know if I can try to see if that is the case/problem. That is if you and/or friends still possess the product.

@Willing to try for real review

I can send you the remainder, just pay for postage. Or look on e-bay, people are trying to dump this worthless junk on ebay.

Warning- taste nasty and does not work.

Go to the BBB and you will see they are scamming people. You should not waste your time.

@debbien

hey debbien I also would like to try this if you have any left? just thought it sounded too good to be true to spend that much money on..

@Willing to try for real review

I have product unused if you are still interested...

smarterthanuthought

They 'don't' address it. Do yourself a favor, run, don't walk away from this company and it's claims.

In a short while, I'll be elaborating on much much more. Stay tuned.

to the person from Kadeek on June 4, 2012 milwaukee, wisconsin, US

i didn't see any one talking about eating bags of chips and stuff. You must be one of the companies fake users to get more people to buy it.

I don't know if it works, but any company that insist you buy 4 months is awful. Even Nutrisytem only makes you buy one month or just selected items. It's your choice.

I like the sharing idea of 4 people going in together. Then if it doesn't work, you don't have a lot of product left like Sensa that doesn't work either.

After doing research on the Mini-Gastric Bypass by Roca Labs, I have decided to pass. The fact that it is approved by the World Health Organization (WHO)is pretty scary -- they are trying to make us sick anyway with approving GMO's (Genetically Modifified Food Organisms).

This is Not approved by the FDA, as someone mentioned. But the FDA approves many drugs and products that are later proven to be hazardous to our health.

Seems to me this is not safe and doesn't work anyway. :sigh :sigh

The company does have a "sample" of the product to purchase. I think with any weight loss supplement there is no guarantee.

The person using it must make it work for them. Get over it people there is no magic pill for weight loss. It takes hard work and commitment. Diet and exercise is the bottom line.

Just because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it's a scam. Weight watchers, Jenny Craig and so on doesn't work for everyone are they scams?

I see negative about the company and positive. I actually like the company offers money back for success it's an incentive for a person to stick with it and lose the weight!

Hey Kadeek,

Did you try it? How is it working for you?

would love to try out a weight loss product that has a money back guarantee. please help me find one!

#492096

I would never buy this product again, mainly due to the non-existent customer support. What kind of company claims to offer support, until you actually need it , and then does nothing to answer your questions .

They offer only preset answers, nothing specific.

And by the way, the stuff tastes disgusting. I would *** every time I had to force it down.

#492095

They offer only preset answers, nothing specific.

Please dont buy it. I not overweight, just wanted to lose 10 lbs.

I eat very healthy, just am staving all the time.

The product does not fill you up at all. BEWARE

Oh and GWEN, she is right, they do not take the product back, there is a no return policy unless you never even opened the box when it came to you house. It must be returned UNOPENED as you recieved it.

So it is an exspensive gamble, but think of it this way, most of us spend tons of money going out to eat constantly..a good dinner is easily 60 bucks, so what is the difference.

I will be ordering mine, and use it right and not eat any more bags of chips..:) we should exchange facebooks so we can help each other through the process! good luck, and good luck to all you other chubby sufferers just like me..:)

@Kadeek

SCAAAAM, no weight lose no refund no resale no shiitt, just lost my money. :( :( :(

Don't ever think about it

@Kadeek

Did you end up ordering this? did it work?

any tips? :)

I have read hundreds of articles on this product and I have found most folks that it doesnt work for are talking about eating bags of chips and sandwiches and salad.(not nessissarily diet food, look at all the stuff they pile on it now)..and you have to chamge your lifestyle for weight loss, you cant continue to use the product wrong and hope it will work, I will be oredering mine next week after much research..it has been FDA approved by the way so at least it is safer than most things out there

Hi,

I am researching about this and considering on placing an order with this product.How can you say that the formula did work for you? Were you able to use it for how long?

How did the company address your concern regarding this? Your reply is much appreciated.

@gwen

Gwen, I like the product. I will tell you that you must drink a lot of water.

I also eat an apple about 15 minutes before I do eat and also 20 minutes after I drink the product. After the first dose, I drink a 12 ounce glass of water, Then another glass 15 minutes later, then I eat the apple. I do 2 apples a day and rink about 15 glasses of water a day,,,but I do think that it works. It really doesn't taste as bad to me as I have read above.

I kind of drink it while sort of keeping my nose shut if you know what I mean. Try it with chrystal light.

@Margie

I all ready order one too please tell me if it works :eek

View more comments (66)
Roca Labs's reply to:

ROCA LABS

If you are a real customer and feel that you have not been served well enough, let us make it up to you so please login to: https://rocalabs.com/SUPPORT or email us support@RocaLabs.com and mention PC++ as a code ❥.

Roca Labs LOVES to help their customers. We have many that claim that they had little SUCCESS and once we helped them, they had GREAT SUCCESS with Roca Labs. Let us help you too. Roca Labs REALLY WORKS.

Look at these: https://www.youtube.com/user/RocaLabs/videos they are REAL ROCA LABS REVIEWS.
Review

I purchased a weight loss supplement from Roca Labs and it did not work for me. I would contact the "Support" and get no type of help whatsoever. You would think that a company that is selling an expensive product could hire better help.

Also, they won't talk to you on the phone after you order - once they take your money, you have to send an email for everything! Then, they are not replied to. BAD SERVICE!

I am extremely unsatisfied and there are plenty of other customers who feel the same way. Unfortunately, they are afraid to speak out because Roca Labs threatens to SUE people who tell the truth about their product! Be aware!